Monster Girls: An Oni Idol's Hard T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaliya felt her eyes starting to burn. She sniffed and swiped at them, angrily pushing aside the growing tears. She shook her head and went back to the note.

"I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but cutting it off before you wake up. Right now you're sleeping so peacefully and you have this little smile on your face. I don't want to hurt that. I want you to be happy as long as you can. But I also couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer and I don't want you thinking I slept with you out of some misguided fanatical obsession rather than just an honest desire to give you a happy night. I meant everything I said. You're beautiful and sweet, and last night was wonderful."

The tears burst forth without any control. Kaliya sank down onto the floor and sat back against the cupboard, covering her face and crying softly. She didn't really understand why either. One random stranger was kind and caring to her, and now that stranger was continuing to care for her by trying to support her. It took her a few minutes to collect herself and dry her eyes enough to read the rest of the note.

"So chin up, Kali. You're an amazing woman and you don't have to put up a front to be seen as a warrior. When you stand on that stage and scream out all your emotions, you're fighting for all demi everywhere. You're showing the world that we have just as much spirit as any human. Afterall, happiness has to be fought for. I think you've fought hard enough to have earned your share so maybe give it a try sometime. I don't think any fan would begrudge you a little blue in your life."

"PS. Don't worry about the cupboard door. I'm going to cherish our night together and think of it whenever I see those holes."

Kaliya turned the note over, still sniffling to find the back empty. There was nothing else. She carefully folded it up and sat there, heart aching and eyes threatening to begin overflowing any moment. Her mind was in turmoil. She had thought she was just getting on stage and screaming for the crowds because the crowds cheered for her. She never thought she was actually making any kind of difference. Did her music actually matter this much to some people? Was she really changing the world that much by standing on stage and delivering ear shattering metal for screaming masses? Her eyes overflowed again and she dropped her face to her knees, crying anew as she tried to work things out.

Then she finally thought about that last line of the note and wiped at her face. Through the tears, she looked up at the cupboard door and gave a choked laugh. There were two perfectly round holes in the center of it, and behind it there was a bag of flower with a hole in it.

Well maybe this was all simpler than she was making it out to be. If Charlene supported her like this, and if even only a handful of her fans felt like Charlene did... well she did like screaming metal on stage. Who was she to whine and give up what she loved just because she felt like it was a little difficult?

Shoving herself to her feet, she wiped her eyes again and swept up her coat. She pulled it over her broad shoulders, carefully stuffed the note into an inside pocket, and zipped it up as best she could manage over her huge tits.

She had a show to get ready for!

*******

That night, Charlene leaned on the counter in her bar and watched the television. A few regulars were sitting around the place but it was fairly quiet as usual. She was watching the stream of Kali's concert as it began for the second night near her home. The stadium in the city proper was huge and she hadn't had the money to actually get a ticket for herself no matter how much she liked the music. So here she was, just watching it for the second day on the relatively cheap digital stream.

"You really like that metal shit, huh Charry?" One of the men sitting at the bar said as he saw what she was watching.

Charlene smiled back at him as the show on television began. She nodded, "I really do. Kali is something else."

The television was showing a drone flyover of the stage as the lights began to come up on the show. The trademark purple and fog of the idol's entrance was just beginning and the only sound was the wild cheering of the crowd below.

"There was that Oni in here last night you seemed to be getting friendly with. You really like those big girls, don't you?" He teased her with a wiggle of his beer bottle.

"Oh don't you start with that. Just because the girls I sleep with could bench you and your car doesn't mean you get to tease me about it." Charlene said, pointing her finger with a playful smile.

The lights on stage flared brighter and the Metal Idol Kali Amethyst appeared with a scream. That signature howl was enough to send shivers down Charlene's spine... and set her dick to throbbing. Memories of last night were still fresh.

"Hey..." He said with a wave at the television, "That kinda looks like the gal too."

Charlene waved a hand, "Please, Carlson. You think an idol like her would be caught dead in this place?"

He shrugged a shoulder at that and nodded, "Okay, yeah. Obviously not. Just saying, I know I saw some kinda similarities."

Charlene smiled as she shook her head and went back to watching the concert. The shot switched to a closeup of Kali's face. She looked bright and there was a passion in her eyes as she screamed into the microphone. She wore her normal piercings and showy leather outfit, with a new leather bra holding her breasts. The big change in her appearance was with her hairstyle. Her hair was tied up in a warrior's tail with a long ribbon that trailed down her back.

"Good for you, Nobody." Charlene whispered to herself with a small smile.

The ribbon was a sapphire blue.