Monster Girls: Jungle Centaurs

Story Info
An all female centaur tribe and a monster-cocked explorer.
6k words
4.67
68.9k
277
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny pushed his way through the heavy leaves and broke free of the thick jungle. He was god only knows how deep in the Ecuadorian jungles and specifically deep in the Waorani Reserve. This particular land was established as a way of protecting both the natives and tourists that would likely be killed for wandering in. So naturally, that was where Kenny was wandering in.

He wouldn't have tried to come to such a remote and dangerous part of the world without good reason. A condition he had lived with for many, many years had finally reached a point where he just couldn't take it anymore. He was willing to do anything for a cure and the only thing he could find was rumors of a tribe of natives near where he was that could cure him. The only problem was finding them because their tribe was extremely reclusive and despised outsiders. He couldn't get here legally and so that barred any air travel or even any assistance. All he could hope to do was to trek his way here on foot and find it.

The pack of supplies he wore made his shoulders burn as he adjusted the straps. He didn't know how long it would take to locate the tribe so he planned for weeks. He hiked to the top of the rocky outcropping and looked around. The great cliff he stood upon was overlooking a gorgeous waterfall and a wide, sluggish river. An endless thick jungle spread in every direction he could see, rising and falling with the steep mountains and low valleys of this land. The tribe was supposed to live near here and down river he could see some smoke rising through the trees. Without anything else to go on, that was the way he was headed.

Kenny huffed and puffed as he made his way down the steep game trail in the cliffside. He was pretty fit for a young man of his age, but these jungles were not kind. They were wild and unkept. Modern man had never tamed these jungles, and for good reason. They were violently reactive to anyone that tried.

"What... is that?" Kenny mumbled to himself as he saw motion in the distance. He squinted and tried to make it out but whatever it was disappeared too quickly.

Picking up the pace, he hopped down one rock after another until he got down to the river. The bushes and trees alongside it were pretty thick as well, but there was evidence of travel through here. Some kind of creature came through regularly enough that they had beaten down a path.

After another few steps he was forced to stop and adjust his pants. Heavy cargo with plenty of crotch and leg space. He needed it. Once everything was in order again, he continued onward in the direction of the smoke. From down here it was a bit harder to see, but he didn't need to anymore. It was in this direction alongside the river somewhere.

The water was muddy and it bubbled lazily by. He couldn't help a small desire to jump in. The jungle was humid and today it was hot. Sweat beaded continually under his heavy headwrap and he wiped at some that escaped down the side of his face. A drink of not-so-cool water from his canteen at least helped.

The river continued down through some bubbling flows and then banked off to the left, growing even wider and larger in the process. It was around that curve that he saw it. Standing there on the shore, completely naked with a spear in her hand. She was focused entirely on the water and her fuzzy brown ears twitched. Her eyes seemed to see something through the thick murk that he couldn't because she drew back and stabbed forward with amazing speed. There was a thrashing in the water and she pulled back with an enormous fish run through with the stone-tipped spear. A smile brightened her face and she quickly threw her catch down on the ground to stab it once more.

"Centaur..." He murmured, eyes wide.

She was just about as tall as he was with tanned skin and long dark hair. Vibrant red paint crossed her eyes and dotted her breasts and her belly. Her body from the waist up was a lightly toned woman with perky little breasts and a round, happy face. From the waist down, she was a slender deer with a sleek brown coat. Her little tuft of a tail twitched happily as she lifted her catch on her spear and turned around to bound away through the thick undergrowth.

The Waorani Centaurs were a ancient and highly reclusive people. Scoutings of their tribes have shown them to be entirely female and so many speculations were formed about their mating habits. The most widely spread and accepted one was that of capture. That they simply take a male from another tribe and keep him during mating season. Rumors circulate about these tribals being returned with certain changes to their anatomy that would lend credence to this idea.

Kenny looked down at the river and then over at the bushes through which she had disappeared. This large bend in the river was likely where they called home, but perhaps they were settled further down. The smoke in the sky certainly suggested it.

Whatever his speculations, he never got a chance to go look for himself. A woman, another centaur, bounded through the bushes behind him and pointed a spear at him. He jerked around at the noise and stared at her. She was bustier than the other had been and wore a more stern look.

"Uhhh..." He held his hands up and tried to look friendly. Specifically 'not-a-target-for-spearing' friendly.

"Invader. You will come to village." She barked in a rough accent, wagging her spear at him. Her speech clearly showed English was a second language.

"Of course! That was what I wanted!" He nodded eagerly.

She pointed behind him, "Go! Listen or I kill you."

That was wonderful incentive for him to turn and hurry down the dense path. She was right behind him the entire way. He was quite surprised at just how threatening a stone spear can be when a centaur threatened him with it. An agile looking, strong centaur. One with beautifully cut abs and big, round breasts. His pants were growing annoyingly tight and he tried to think other thoughts. His condition did not make that easy.

Past the next thick tree, he saw the village. It was how he imagined it would look, or at least very close to it. Long thatched huts were built in a large circle around a huge beach in the crook of the river's bend. Dozens of female centaur milled around, working on one thing or another. A few large fires were burning on the beach and the smell of cooking fish and vegetables wafted over the river.

"Cross here." She said, pointing at the river.

Kenny adjusted his pack, "Is it deep? I can't swim with this pack.

"Your head will stay above water." She said simply, jabbing his pack a few times.

"Okay..." He stepped off the shore and into the river. The first few steps brought him down to his waist and he felt his boots sinking into the mud. It took all he could to pull them free and keep walking. A few more steps and he was up to his belly. The boots were becoming impossible and they stuck him fast in the riverbed.

The centaur behind him walked with little difficulty, having been around the river her entire life. She pushed his shoulder, "Do not stop."

"I'm stuck." He grunted, trying to yank at his feet.

"Weak." She grabbed his arm and pulled hard.

His boots remained stuck fast, having been pulled down further by his struggling. His feet, however, were not and he pulled right out of them.

"Damn it! Come on, those are my boots. I'm going to step on a damn snake and die now." He grunted, trying to turn around.

"Go!" Her hand on his arm gripped him with an iron fist and threw him forward.

He flopped in the river and his heavy pack dragged him under. He thrashed and tried to plant his feet, but the sluggish river was stronger than it looked. It pulled him sideways and tried to drag his pack down as he was trying to pull up. The result was his lungs burning for air and him in serious danger of drowning.

The centaur's hand found him again and she pulled on him. She wasn't strong enough to pull him upright and he panicked. He grabbed at his strapps and hurriedly unclipped his pack. Even in this relatively shallow water, it was enough to kill him.

His head broke the surface of the water with a loud gasp. He coughed and fought to choke down a lungful of air. With the water flowing over her back and her spear stuck in the mud beside her, the centaur glared at him, "There, you have lost your pack. Now swim."

"That has all my supplies in it! I can't get back without it!" He yelled and tried to dive down for it. She kept a tight hold of him and pushed forward, dragging him along. "Damn it! Let me go!"

"No! You must see the chief." She barked, smacking him across the head with the haft of her spear.

His eyes burst with stars and he lost his footing again. The centaur kept ahold of him and pulled him along to the other side of the river. She dumped him on the dry shore and looked down at him, "You're a pathetic one."

"My pack." He groaned, trying to push up. Hopefully it, and all his supplies with it, were just stuck in the bottom of the mud and not washed halfway to the amazon by now.

"Stay!" She growled, putting her speartip to his throat. That got him to relax very quickly and he risked a glance up at her.

"Okay. I won't move." He said, holding his hands up on either side of his head.

A cacophony of noise slowly built around them and more centaurs hurried over.

"Is it a male?" One of them asked.

"It looks like it!" Another exclaimed, undisguised excitement in her voice.

"Oh just in time! Breeding season has been waiting!" A third giggled.

He heard a third sneer, "He looks so scrawny though. Not like others we've had."

"He is awfully pale..."

Looking up, Kenny noticed the crowd around them. Ten or more gorgeous centaurs were circled around him and all staring. They all looked just as wild and beautiful as the first. They shared tan skin, but their fur varied from pale sand to deep chocolate. They were all wearing different colors and styles of body paint as well. Some wore necklaces, armbands, or other tribal trinkets.

He found himself quite enjoying where he was laying and decided the spear was hardly necessary to keep him there. While he might be worried about his belongings and his ability to get home, at least he had something wonderful to look at in the mean time.

"What is all the commotion?" A deeper voice called over the gathered women.

"A man, chief!" One of them giggled.

"Oh? Good. I'm sure we're all desperate to get mating season underway." She said, the sound of her hooves in the sand coming closer.

"But he's kinda small. I don't think he'll last. Even with your herbs." Someone snorted in amusement.

Kenny started to reply but he was interrupted by rhe most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life pushed through the throng. She was immensely stacked in the and had long gorgeous hair tied back in a regal looking split braid. Her face was a natural beauty with a strong jaw but a cute nose, and deep hazel eyes. A mature beauty to be certain.

"Wow. You're gorgeous." Kenny said, his eyes fixed on the chief.

"Of course she is. She's the our chief." The centaur that had captured him said flatly, adjusting her grip on her spear.

"That is hardly necessary. The man appreciated beauty, he's unlikely to flee." The chief said, pushing her spear aside as she knelt down beside Kenny. "You lot weren't kidding though. He's not exactly muscular. Bit short. Not the greatest breeding material. I could whip up a poultice to empower his manhood, but that will only go so far. He'd probably not make it through three of us."

"Might as well kill him and throw his body for the beasts. Only worth for a useless breeder." The spear jabbed at him again. He pushed it away with a glare.

It stung his pride more than anything to hear all that. He frowned, "Oh please. If it came to women like yourselves, I could fuck the lot of you unconscious."

Everyone broke into laughter at that. Their hooves stamped and sand scattered over Kenny. He got to his feet with a huff and brushed it off. The spear was pointed at him again in an instant but he just rolled his eyes, "I came here because I heard you could transform people. Or at least certain parts of them." He shoved down his pants and let his cock flop out. The gathered centaurs gasped and stared in awe.

Twelve inches of half erect and very equine looking cock hung from him. It had fleshy foreskin as normal down half the shaft, and then it was deep, mottled pink. The tip of the immense girth was the unmistakably flared head of a horse cock. All of this was impressive, but to make it through awe inspiring, a pair of cantaloupe sized testicles hung beneath it. With it exposed, he quickly grew fully erect and gained another third of his previous size.

"It's too much manhood for any human woman and I was hoping to fix that. What do you all think of me getting rid of this cock?" He said, swinging it around for all to see.

The lot of them cried out and stepped forward. The unanimous decision was a clear no to his question.

The chief put a hand out, "May... may I?"

"Go ahead." He crossed his arms.

Her hands were gentle and inquisitive, first sliding down his length and then wrapping around him to feel his girth. Her face was growing visibly flushed, "My goodness... There's not been... not since my grandmother's grandmother."

"What?" Kenny asked, still a bit short of temper.

She let go of him and composed herself, "A male centaur in the tribe. As you can see, we're all female. Any human seed can impregnate us but they don't carry the gene for male centaur. They can only make more females. But you... that tool... you just might."

"So perhaps I'm not so useless?" Kenny smirked.

"No! No, of course you're not! To answer your question, we are not capable of transforming anyone, especially like this. We can give herbs and special concoctions to empower you, but that's it." She looked down at the cock again, ears twitching. Her chest was rising and falling faster than earlier and she was clearly getting aroused. She clasped her hands together, "I apologize for our roughness of welcome and our incredibly rude treatment of you. I am Chieftess Cen Baula. This is the Waorani tribe and we welcome you properly as a favored guest."

He smiled and nodded, trying to pull his pants back up. All he could do is get his balls back in them, as he was far to erect for his cock to fit. He sighed, "So I guess my trip was for nothing."

"Not nothing! Please, you know what we want. Please, forgive our transgressions against you as an outsider and do not deny us." Cen said pleadingly.

Kenny smiled. He had never gotten to fuck pussy properly before and centaur had always been an option. He had long wondered if that's where his genetics had come from but nobody ever heard of a centaur's kid just having the dick. Not to mention neither is his parents were of the Demi community back home.

Nevertheless, he nodded. How could he say no? It was unlikely they would ever make proper contact with the outside world and that meant they would likely never have a man of their own kind come here. At least, that's how he reasoned his rapidly growing desire to fuck each and every one of the women around him. "Ask properly."

"Please, sir, stay and impregnate our tribe." She bowed her head.

"First, my name is Kenny. Second, I said ask properly." He smiled. He had to get them back just a little for the treatment in his capture.

"I'm afraid I don't understand." She frowned. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Her face instantly went beat red and she shook her head, "How could I possibly say something so... so lewd. Especially in front of the whole tribe."

"Huh?" He hummed, wagging his dick up and down teasingly.

She bit her lip and looked around. The tribe was clearly going into heat all at once and there would be a riot if he refused. She gulped and took a breath, "Please... Kenny, please fuck me... with your... with your big fat cock un-until I'm full of your delicious c-cum." Her face was burning and she was squirming where she stood. The entire tribe around them stared in absolutely shock at their chief's slutty begging.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it? Turn around." He gestured.

"WHAT?!" She squealed, eyes wide. "Not here! We use private rooms for mating!"

"Well where I come from we don't." He lied, "And I just don't feel comfortable cooped up. It just feels right to do it outside."

She stared at him, lip quivering, and then looked around at the others. Clearly they were all intensely worked up and desperate for their own. If she didn't do it, someone else definitely would. Clenching her eyes, she turned around and presented her ass. The scent of arousal was powerful and Kenny found it greatly enticing. He put his hands on her and stroked her soft fur. Her tail twitched and he drew it out of the way.

Cen's pussy was positively dripping and the wet mess covered her entire nethers. He shoved his pants completely off and kicked them aside. Spreading his legs, he planted himself behind her and set his throbbing hard cock against her lips. She gasped and winced at the touch.

"Hey, calm down. Call this a bonding activity for your people. It's a good thing, right?" Kenny asked, gently rubbing his head along her plump lips.

"I-I guess." She nodded and opened her eyes.

He held onto her powerful flanks and thrust in. She cried out loudly and her head threw back. He buried himself right up to his balls inside her and sighed with relief. Never had he felt this kind of wet heat engulfing his entire member and it felt phenomenal.

"Oh that feels so good!" Cen moaned, her legs shaking as her body slowly turned to goo. The feeling of a properly shaped and sized cock plunging the unsullied depths of her pussy had her head spinning. "It's so much better than any I've ever had! The size... it reaches so deep!"

The crowd around then ooed and awed, each and every one of them growing hornier by the second. Seeing their exalted chief reduced to a moaning beast of pure pleasure was exciting in a way.

Drawing back, Kenny gave her a hard thrust. He couldn't quite press against the entrance to her spacious womb, but he could touch it for just a moment when he rammed against her. That set her all abuzz, body shaking with previously unknown pleasure. The impact of his immensely heavy sack against her bulging clit was just a squirt-inducing bonus.

"Breed me! Oh Kenny, breed me! Make me pregnant with all your offspring!" Cen moaned desperately, pressing her ass back against him. He continued thrusting, slamming his hips against hers with as much strength as he could. She clearly appreciated it with the way she was almost drooling.

"So forceful." A centaur moaned.

Kenny buried himself deep inside her and let go. His cock flared and heat poured down the length of it. Creamy spunk basted Cen's insides thickly.

"Ahhhh! Goodness, there's so much!" She panted, her front legs collapsing. Her ass remained in the air in front of him as he pressed into it, depositing the last of his enormous load. It filled her enough that her sides bloated from the sheer amount. He withdrew and it spilled out of her. She sank forward and laid out on the ground, her eyes glazed over from the orgasm.

Thick white streams drooled off his cock and he looked around. Everyone was staring. Not at him, but at his cock and all the sperm that covered it. He saw a familiar face and pointed at the younger looking centaur that had been spear fishing, "You next."

Her eyes were suddenly as large as her pretty face and she gave a little squeak, "Me? But-but this is m-my first season. Shouldn't someone else...?"

"All the more reason to make it memorable. Get over here." He said, looking around at the others that were just as giddy, "And would everyone settle down before you all pass out. There's enough dick to go around, it's just going to take a while. What is up with everyone?"

12