Monster Girls: The Orcish Taming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ball slipped out of her mouth with a wet pop. The look in her eyes was dangerous, "You only get to say that because of this tasty treat." She flicked out her long tongue and tasted the fresh precum.

He chuckled and rubbed her head as she went down on him. Something else he had learned. He had to be careful about how far he pushed his horny, pregnant slave and he had to be sure to feed her cum every day to keep her happy.

A shudder of pleasure went through him as he felt her warm mouth take him in again. She squeezed his balls and slurped down his length. Before long, he was far down her throat and she had her nose buried in his musky pubes. The taste and the smell proved too much for her as she stuck a hand between her legs and started to masturbate.

The orcs watching giggled because they knew. Despite any protest or resistance, their ex-chief could no more resist his cock than any of them. It set all their pussies ablaze and leaking.

Vilna's head bobbed faster as the schlicking sound from her fat, wet pussy lips increased. She quickly reached the point she was throat fucking herself and plunging three fingers in and out of her slutty cunt. Her juices were splattering all over the ground behind her and she jerked back off his dick. Her free hand wrapped around him and started pumping, "Cum already, damn it! You've got too much endurance!"

"You never seem to complain when you want three or four orgasms back to back. You want me to cum, you know exactly how." He snerked, putting a teasing finger under her chin, "Beg."

Her face blushed and she scowled at him. He just gave a little shrug and smiled innocently. Her scowl turned into a small smile and she pumped her hands faster. She looked away for a moment and then looked back. In a cute, meek voice she said, "Oh my chief, please feed this good little slave all of your tasty cum."

"Oh yes." He growled, pushing her back and standing up. He took his dick in hand and started jerking hard. "Grovel for it, you hungry little slut."

She stared up at him with needy eyes while her fingers moved to just rubbing her clit as fast as possible, "Please! Just shove your cock down my throat and pump your balls into my belly! I want it so badly!"

"Yes!" He roared, grabbing her head. He rammed his dick down her throat and shoved her face into his crotch hard. His balls squished against her chin and he bucked against her face. Heat bloomed in her belly and she could feel the flow of cum passing down his bulging cumvein.

Vilna's cunt clenched up and erupted down her legs like a struck spring. Her entire body shook in his grip and her eyes rolled back from the orgasm. Milk shot from her tits in powerful sprays in time with the surges of pleasure. Something she would never say yet anyone who has seen them fuck knew, Vilna had a huge sub fetish. It would take a work of God to make her admit it yet nothing ever made her cum harder than when Grigori forced her to submit.

He finished filling her belly with tasty semen and let go of her. She fell back with a weak gurgle from his dick slipping out of her mouth. Her body went limp on the ground, panting heavily and looking around through glazed eyes.

"That feel good, little bitch?" He said, standing over her as his dick dripped spunk on her face, "You ready for more? Just get up and bend over. Obediently put your ass in the air like the good little slave you are. I'll fuck so full of cum your eggs will be fertilized before you even finish with this brood." He nudged her side with a gentle toe. He loved her too much to physically degrade her, but he never needed to. The words were more than enough to get her horny as teen on ecstasy.

She nodded submissively and turned over, raising her ass in the air. Her legs shone with her slutty desire and her ass winked needfully. God damn, this bitch really was horny today. Grigori knew most days she would never do this, especially not in front of others. She would rather tie him down and ride his face until he was almost drowning. But some days... Oh some days, she wanted it like a dying man in the Sahara wants water. That is to say, compete obsession falls a little short.

Squatting down behind her, he put his cockhead to her asshole and sunk in easily. She moaned long and loud, fingers grabbing a fistfuls of grass. Over the last few months, she really had become the best little buttslut. Just a little rub back there was enough to get her going. He had just driven an arm length of rock hard schlong to the hilt up there.

As she moaned, she saw the two cute orcs sitting nearby, playing with each other while they watched. Her face blushed further but she didn't open her mouth to protest. Others seeing her submit just made the pleasure even better.

He dragged back and slammed home again, letting his huge sack slap against her cunt and splatter wetness everywhere.

"Chief..." One of the orc sisters cooed. She plunged her fingers deeper into her sister's pussy and moaned, "Oh he's fucking Vilna so hard."

"Vilna is loving it in the ass so much too." The other sister breathed, digging into her sibling's cunt harder.

Grigori pounded her asshole long enough for the sisters to get each other off and sit back to continue watching. Vilna was panting and her pussy drooled thick streams all over her legs. A huge mess of breast milk wet the grass beneath her.

"Almost there." Grigori moaned, grabbing her shoulders to pull her harder against his dick. He felt her ass clamp around him in yet another orgasm but that didn't slow him. He was shoving his entire cock with as much force as he could manage, digging incredibly deep up her ass. When he finally came, he was almost squatting on her ass with his balls pressed tightly to her squirting pussy. His cum poured into her and flowed back to fill her ass around his dick.

"Oh there's so much!" Vilna swooned with delight. She wiggled her butt beneath him to squeeze more cock milk out of him, "I never get tired of how much you cum~!"

He dragged his huge length out of her and cum bubbled out of her ass. It ran in thick streams over her pussy and down her thighs.

Before she could get to her feet, he grabbed ahold of her hips and slammed his dick into her twat. She gave a loud bellow of pleasure and arched her back, "Oh chief! You're ruthless!"

"Gotta keep my cute little slave happy." He chuckled, pressing right to his balls inside her, "Unless, of course, you don't want it."

Her muscles tightened up around him so fast that he felt like she was trying to wring him out. He smacked her ass roughly and she loosened a bit, "Of course I want it, you moron!"

That was the real Vilna. Grigori smiled and spanked her again, "Is that anyway for a slave to talk to his master."

Vilna growled and pushed her hips back against him. She pushed and shoved until he fell back into his chair. In a quick move, she got up and fell back into his lap without letting his cock fall out of her. Her pussy tightened anew, "That's enough of that. Now shut up and sit there."

A smile split his face and he wrapped his arms around her pregnant belly. He wondered how far he could push her this time. Apparently one heavenly blowjob and a piledriver up the ass was all she could take. "Yes dear. Is this better?"

"Much. Back on top where I belong." She growled, bouncing her ass faster on his lap.

"Not exactly a position I'm going to complain about." He reached up and tugged on her nipples. She let out a loud cry as milk spewed from her.

Her hips kept pumping, keeping his cock sliding in and out of her dripping hole. No amount of teasing or tweaking was going to distract her this time so he settled for milking her massive titties until it was running down her belly and dripping from his hands.

"Fuck, your dick is going to make me cum again!" Vilna gasped and a new shower of milk came from her.

"Hey, I think she needs some help emptying those giant tits." Grigori said to their audience.

The two orc sisters were quick to respond. They jumped up and hurried over to suckle from her. She moaned and tightened around him, "Oh sometimes I hate you."

"You love me." He said simply, reaching down to rub her clit as she bounced faster. "Girls, get her cunt!"

He burst suddenly inside her and a massive wave of cum set her to gibbering incoherently. The sisters shoved their faces between her legs and opened their mouths. She shook and shuddered as her pussy showered them in a huge spray. Her orgasm dragged on and on, continuing until she was showering them in a mixture of their cum. When it finally ended, his balls were blissfully empty and her pussy was full to bursting. Both of the sisters were completely glazed and had swallowed plenty.

"Fuck you, I do." Vilna whimpered tiredly, leaning back against him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her plump body and nuzzled her shoulder.

"Never gonna get tired of living with you, I swear." Grigori whispered, caressing her belly, "Not if I get to fuck you full of babies again." Her pussy squeezed around him and he chuckled warmly.

He had succeeded in taming an orc indeed.