Monster Girls: Winter Faerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips gyrated and she bounced them vigorously atop him. He could feel her pussy squeeze each time she slammed herself down atop him. He was still confused as to what was going on but he blew that off. His hands went to her hips and held onto that impossibly thin waist, helping her glide up and down his thick cock faster. Her moans grew hotter and hotter. Soon she seized up and wrapped her arms around his head. Those breasts, which had seemed sizable but tiny before, all but engulfed his entire head with their enormity now. He felt her chest heaving and her breasts squeezed his head. Her cunt was spasming wildly and fluid was gushing over his lap. She jerked a few more times before letting go and sinking back with a happy sigh.

"Better?" He asked upon seeing the lazy smile on her face.

"Oh so much. I haven't had cock like this in decades. I've needed it so badly. Now, I want you to pin me to the ground and ravage me, Shean. Use me like a fucking animal." She said, those eyes sparkling with devious intent.

Shean smirked and said, "You asked for it."

He bore her to the ground, pushing down atop her with his cock still entirely buried in her pussy. She spread her legs wide and high in a show of flexibility, ensuring he had maximum access to her. He grabbed her thighs and drew his hips back. In one powerful shove, he drilled his entire cock deep inside her and made her back arch. Her head pushed against the ground and she moaned like she was dying. He didn't relent or give her time to breathe. Instead, he held on and worked himself into a hard rhythm. His legs, hips, and back were being thrown into every thrust and his balls slapped wetly against her with each one. He could see her belly bulging a bit from the size and force of his cock. He still didn't let up.

He pounded her with that ruthless strength until his dick found its limit again. At that point, he shoved down atop her, wrapped his arms around her body, and made sure his dick was absolutely as deep as it could possibly be. The geyser of semen that poured out of him rivaled what he had done the afternoon before. He bathed her entire womb in it and filled her with enough to get a hundred women thoroughly pregnant. It backflowed out of her pussy and gushed all over the ground. He yanked himself free of her, raising up on his knees to jerk his messy shaft. Cum showered over Awyla and splattered her breasts thickly in the cream. It painted her body in thick ropes and left her looking the absolute picture of lewd debauchery.

Only, he didn't stop there. Once he finished that orgasm, he grabbed her thighs again, pushed her back and lined his cock up to her asshole. It was a beautifully tight looking little pale pucker and it took some effort to push inside. All the cum that was splattered over it and his shaft made the job a lot easier. His thick member slid up inside her and she moaned anew.

There were no words to be shared. He simply drilled her asshole for all that he was worth. He made her cum and cum and cum again. Her voice covered that little clearing and rang to the skies. Her tight asshole milked his shaft and her innards squirmed around him as he continued to piledrive her backdoor.

The horny Faerie never gave in either. She took every bit of his dick, every single orgasm, and every ounce of pleasure with a greedy desire. She grabbed at him and held him close, selfishly urging him to continue. To never stop using and abusing her body. His cock sheathed entirely in her ass and a new flood of cum came forth.

As it did, the dreamworld seemed to ripple and fall apart.

He was back in his bed again and he felt himself still orgasming. His hips spasmed and he thrust up. The blankets were soaked through with thick seed and he could see it bubbling up through the layers to pour out onto the bed.

He threw the blankets back and saw Awlya clinging to the side of his cock, her body glazed entirely in his seed. He continued cumming and coated his entire belly in his spunk. Awlya slipped off his cock and fell onto the pool of cum covering him. She rolled around in it and flailed her arms about like she was making a cum-angel.

"Awlya, what the fuck was that?!" Shean gasped.

"Told you... the only way I could enjoy your dick at your size." Awlya crawled up his belly, dripping semen the whole way until she sat on his bare, hairy chest. She continued masturbating there while smiling at him, "And we're going to be doing this every single night for the rest of your life."

Shean's eyes went to the absolute disaster of cum surrounding him on the bed, "We have got to find a better way to keep from making this much of a mess."

"Mmmm... not my problem. You wanted me, now you have me. I'm not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do to stop me invading your dreams each night." Awlya flopped onto her back, her legs spread in his direction, and continued masturbating vigorously.

"Fuck." Shean's head fell back on the bed while he listened to the little Faerie schlick herself off on his chest.

12