Monster of ID Arisen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,119 Followers

~"This world wants to fuck you, my daughter."~ The head of my cock brushed her puffy outer lips and she tried again to move. ~"Be still. Be calm. You went willingly into the arms of that man. Your lover. You opened yourself for him. Were ready to take pleasure from the very position you find yourself in now, yes? So, what is the difference? Shall I fuck you as he did?"~

"Daddy, no. Please, no."

~"Be still. Be calm. Kesha, I did all that a father may to prepare you for the world. But I see now that I did not do enough. "~ Leaning into her, we turned loose of her hands and settled ourselves on top of her. We were one thrust of our hips from being inside. Her, our daughter, which looked so like the mother that bore her into this world. That betrayed us both when she left. My lips brushed the side of Kesha's ear.

"I love you, Kesha," I said softly. My own voice sounding so terribly strange to me now, hollow. She began to cry and I rubbed her cheek with mine, wishing I could feel it through the mask. "Your daddy loves you, and this is going to hurt me far more than it hurts you."

I sank it to the hilt with one quick thrust.

My daughter screamed as moments later wet heat splashed her skin. Clenching my teeth at the intensity of the sensation I hugged her to me, on the very edge of weeping myself.

~"We loved your mother, but she betrayed us. And we loved you and you did the same to us."~ She looked up at me in a sick confusion, and then brought a hand from between us that was covered in blood. My blood. ~"Perhaps we were never meant to love."~

The Hunter, so long hidden in darkness, closed its eyes. Accepting its Fate. The predator had met a greater predator and did not begrudge death at its hands. That was after all the way of this world.

Sliding off my daughter, the Father, felt more alone than ever. All the voices were falling silent. No more whispered dreams from the closet anymore.

Kesha touched the handle of the skinning knife, protruding grossly from my chest, the stag bone handle throbbing with my last heartbeats.

"Daddy?" She went to pull it out but I caught her wrist. "Daddy, no!"

"This world will fuck you, my daughter. Often, brutally, without passion, and with a mindless cruelty that is sharper that this knife." The strength in my hand was faltering. "The last lesson I will ever teach you. Hopefully, you will learn it quicker than when I tried to teach you how to ties your shoes ...."

As my life slipped from me, I watched her face, wet with so many tears and beautiful with confusion, fade from my sight into the growing darkness.

I have been a monster.

True to form, I married a monster.

But between us we gave birth to a beautiful girl. A woman, who will now have to face the pains of this world alone, eyes opened. She was going to be hardened from this; nothing would cause her to be afraid after this Halloween night. And a person without fear is powerful.

It was the world that had better be afraid.

~"For on this Hallows Eve, a new kind of Monster is born unto the world."~

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,119 Followers
12