Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
The panties are changing her, and Felicity is enjoying it.
2.3k words
4.69
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity lay in her bed as the following morning sun came up. She felt rested and comfortable but wasn't ready to get out of bed just yet as she stretched and got more comfortable.

She began to think about what had happened yesterday with the slime. She remembered it sliding inside her and became a little nervous, so she lifted her blanket and looked under. There was a pair of bright pink panties hugging her pelvis, which brought a smile and a feeling of relief before she lowered the blanket and closed her eyes again.

"Just checking," she said out loud before relaxing again. She began to stir when she felt something strange. "Oh.... what are you........ oh my," she said as she began to feel a small set of lips kissing and teasing her clit. "Oh yeah...... that feels so good!" She began breathing heavily, enjoying the sensation before she felt a tongue start to lick her clit before sliding further down her slit. "Oh......... oh........... SHIT!" She yelled before kicking the blankets off.

Her panties had started to pleasure her and she was loving every second of it as she writhed in bed. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, feeling they were still enlarged from yesterday which had her a little concerned but was enjoying herself too much to worry about it right now.

Her breathing grew quicker and heavier as she rubbed her legs together and rolled back and forth being tortured by these sentient paranormal panties. The slithering tongue was deep inside her now and tickling every sweet spot as she moaned even louder.

"Oh fuck......... fuck fuck........ FUCK!" She yelled as her pussy began to spasm violently making her curl up in the fetal position as she felt her fluids soak through, all over her inner thigh and down onto the mattress as she screamed her delight into her pillow. "Fuck! Now that's how you wake a girl up," she said as she lay there catching her breath, feeling another gentle kiss on her clit.

She lay there for a moment longer with a big smile on her face. The panties hugging her pelvis felt so good and just made her aroused, despite having just cum moments ago. Her tits felt plump and sensitive as it felt good when she touched them.

"Shit..... wait a minute," she said jumping out of bed and quickly sliding the panties off. They did not fight her as she removed them and placed them down on the bed. "Okay, so that was fun, and yesterday was....... I mean, holy shit! But this can't continue," she said as the panties seemed to sit up a little like they were listening to her. "Right? I mean, we can't keep doing this. I have no idea what you're doing to me, down there and......" she said as the panties seemed to droop like they were disappointed in what she was saying. "Don't give me that look, you knew this was........... what the fuck? I'm arguing with underwear!"

She ran her fingers through her hair as she tried to comprehend what was going on when she felt something strange between her legs. Her clit suddenly felt like it was being massaged even though the panties were still on the bed. She grabbed her crotch and fell to her knees letting out a moan before she looked up and saw the panties floating over her mattress.

They were inflated like they were being worn by an invisible woman and she could see the fabric moving like it was massaging her clit. The sensation was very nice as she began to gently rub her slit noticing an intense sensation down there before her finger was pulled into her pussy and the walls closed around it sucking on her finger.

"Woah woah what the......." she said before pulling her hand away, noticing a thin layer of pink slime on her hand. "What...... what did you do to me?" She asked as the panties as they fell back to the bed and raised their corners like they didn't know what she was talking about. "What have you done to me, to my pussy? My breasts are......... what are you doing to me?" She demanded as the panties seemed to back away a little almost out of fear. "I'm sorry, it's just.........."

Felicity didn't know what to think and knew that she should have never let the slime pleasure her because now she didn't know what was happening to her. She wanted nothing more than to put them back on and let them pleasure her again and again but she didn't know what it was doing to her, or how much more it was going to change her body.

As she sat there on the floor, this strange feeling came over her. She began to feel light-headed as her hand slid down between her legs again. Her other hand began playing with her nipple, feeling her new sensitive nerves light up at her touch as she let out a moan. A smile came over her face as she enjoyed the sensations happening throughout her body.

The panties crawled closer as Felicity enjoyed herself. For a moment she knew something wasn't right but soon all that worry went away as all she wanted were the pleasures being offered to her by these supernatural panties.

She opened her eyes, looking over at the underwear still sitting on the edge of her bed. Her eye's flashed an eery pink color that she didn't even notice. She held up her hand and motioned her finger for the Panties to come to her. They quickly obliged and jump towards hers, separated into a pink blob before hugging her crotch and slithering around her again, reforming into the pink underwear.

"That's a good boy. We're gonna have some fun, aren't we?" She asked gently stroking her panties like she was patting a pet. She felt the underwear vibrate and gently kiss her clit again. "That felt nice. Maybe some other people want to feel this too?" Felicity snapped out of her haze to the sound of banging on her door. "Wha...... what the....." she said trying to remember what she was just thinking about as she felt confused. "Yeah, just give me a sec," she yelled grabbing her bathrobe and heading to the door opening it to see her landlord standing there. "Mr. Conrad?"

"Rent, your rent was due yesterday!"

"What? Oh shit," she said suddenly realizing she had been so distracted by the test and the slime that she had forgotten to drop off the check. "Oh, my God!"

"I told you before, rent must be on time!"

"I am so sorry, just give me one sec......"

"No, no more, you've been late too many times now!"

"Mr. Conrad, I have the check right in the other room just give me a moment," she said before she began to feel a little strange.

Her landlord was still shouting at her but she was having a hard time concentrating on his voice. She felt light-headed again like she had moments ago and her heartbeat was so loud that she could hear it. This strange sensation wiggled around her body and she was starting to wonder what was going on.

"I said.........." she started to say. "I have the CHECK!" She yelled as there was a strange growl in her voice, making him stop and stand there with a confused look on his face.

"I....." Mr. Conrad began to say before he began to feel something strange.

Felicity wasn't sure what she had just done until she noticed something in Mr. Conrad's pants. His cock had seemed to become erect to the point that she could see it through the front of his pants, and it was twitching. It moved back and forth as he stood there with a strange look on his face before he grabbed his crotch and quickly retreated out of the apartment.

"What the.......um what the fuck just happened?" Felicity said to herself as she stared at her hands, wondering how she had done that.

------------

"Shit....... shit...... wha....... what's going....... on!" Mr. Conrad said, finding it hard to walk as his cock felt very strange and was twitching violently.

He quickly got back into his apartment and shut the door behind him. As he turned he fell to the floor and he started to hear a ripping sound. His enlarged penis tore through his underwear and his jeans and was sticking straight up in the air, much larger than usual.

"What the.......... FUCK!" He yelled out as his sex organ pulsed, sending strange feelings and waves of pleasure through his body.

The skin began to move a little, growing faster with every passing moment. His penis was being jerked off but not by anything he could see. It was as if it had come to life and had a mind of its own as he watched the veins bulge and turn pink like something was moving around inside them.

He heard another ripping sound as his balls suddenly swelled to large proportions, tearing through as well and sitting on the floor. His cock began to twitch wildly as the skin continued to move up and down. He fell against the floor bucking his hips as the pleasure was intense.

He began to feel precum dripping down his shaft and lots of it, but as he looked down he quickly noticed something was wrong. The normally milky white-looking semen was not what he saw, but instead, a pink thick slime oozing down his shaft.

"What the........... oh my........... GOD!" He screamed as he felt a great pressure building.

His balls felt like they were being gently massaged as his ball sack moved like something was wiggling inside it. His cock was growing larger to the point he could grab it with both hands, which he did, trying to stop his sex organ from moving but he could not.

Mr. Conrad writhed on the floor as he was tortured by these strangely pleasurable sensations. He didn't know what to do and he could stop it as he felt a very strange orgasm building in his cock. He gritted his teeth as his swollen member stood straight up in the air and suddenly released, turning it into a fountain of thick pink sludge spraying wildly into the air.

He had never cum this hard before and wasn't even sure his heart could take it as the slime hit the ceiling and came splashing down on him. His cock wouldn't stop and continued to spray for a long time keeping him in a constant orgasmic state.

He wasn't sure how long it lasted but eventually, it stopped. He was lying on the floor covered in pink slime as his cock twitched, squirting little bits more every few moments. He was finally starting to relax when he felt something else starts to happen.

"Huh?" He said as he felt what was left of his pants start to loosen and slide off of him quickly followed by his shirt, leaving him on the floor naked and covered with slime. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked as he leaned up and saw his cock twitch again before inflating once more. "Oh no...... no no, not again!" He begged before his sex organ began to jerk itself off once more. "Help me......someone.......... HELP!"

-----------------

"This is so weird," Felicity said still staring at her hands.

She heard screams from her landlord down the hall but then she felt this rush come over her. She could feel his orgasm and she felt this surge of energy come over her. She had never felt this good before as she stripped off her robe and stood in the middle of the room in just the pink panties which had started to glow, feeling sexy, and powerful.

"Oh Fuck...... this feels so......" she said as she began to rise off the floor, floating in the middle of the room. "Oh yes....... more....... I need........"

"Ring!"

Her phone suddenly went off getting her attention and she suddenly fell back to the wooden floor. She shook her head wondering what was happening to her before she took a deep breath and went over to her phone and saw a text from Beth.

"Beth," she said to herself. "Oh, the things I could do to her,......... wait, what the Hell am I thinking?" She said to herself, wondering why she wanted to fuck Beth all of a sudden."I think I need a shower," she said heading to the bathroom before that pink flash came over her eye's again. "Or maybe.........."

----------

"That's weird," Beth said staring at her phone as she sat in bed in just a t-shirt and panties.

"What's weird Babe?" Mike, her boyfriend asked as he entered the room, just returning from the bathroom.

"I've been texting Felicity since last night and haven't heard back from her.

"Maybe you were right and she met a guy. Just doesn't want to say anything yet."

"Yeah, but that's not like her. She was acting kind of strange yesterday at school."

"Strange how?" He asked hopping back into bed with her before gently kissing the side of her neck.

"Oh, you don't care about Felicity do you?" Beth said with a grin enjoying the sensation.

"I care about everything you say, Babe. But at the moment, I'm more interested in your sex life than hers."

"That is a good argument," she said before turning and kissing him as she fell back against the mattress. "Bzzz" she heard from her phone, turning towards it and grabbing it. "Hey, she finally texted me back!"

"Great, I'll just lie here like this then?" He said as he suddenly had a raging hard-on.

"Say's she needs to talk to me, right now? I gotta go."

"Wait, Babe?" Mike asked, disappointed that she was taking off like this.

"I told you, Mike, something was off with her yesterday so I really need to go see what's wrong." Mike had a very disappointed look on his face before she put her pants on and leaned in close. "I promise I'll make it up to you later," she said before kissing him and grabbing her keys.