Mood Slime Series 05: Awakening Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up pressing his face to her chest as he started teasing her nipples with his tongue. She wrapped her arms around his head, holding him tightly for a moment before she tilted his head up so she could taste his lips again.

He let out another moan before falling back to the bed before he turned his head to the side. He looked over at the window for a moment and noticed that it was shut. He didn't know why it stuck out in his brain but she had said only minutes ago that she had opened it last night and the draft is what caused the door to slam shut. It was stupid but for some reason, he couldn't let it go.

"Oh fuck, yeah," she said as she began to move her hips even faster. "Oh yeah, we should have been doing this the whole time."

"Oh fuck, Nina, I'm gonna........ cum!" He said trying to think about something else to make himself last longer but it was hard to do as she was so fucking hot right now.

She leaned down and kissed him again, moving her hips faster and faster as Kevin wrapped his arms around her. He was trying desperately not to cum but he knew he wasn't going to last much longer and pulling out did not seem to be an option.

"Fu........ fuck!" He yelled out as his cock began to twitch and he unloaded his warm cum inside her. He had never cum that hard before in his life and it was amazing as he lied there with Nina lying on top of him still. "Holy shit, that was amazing," he said feeling light-headed.

Nina rested her head against him for a few moments before finally sitting back up. His cock was still inside her and he could feel a mixture of fluids dripping down the side of his hip and onto his hand.

"Ugh, I guess we made a mess," he said lifting his hand and looking at the goo that he suddenly noticed had a pink coloring to it. "Uh, Nina, are you seeing this?" He asked before he looked up at her only to notice her irises were a glowing pink color as she stared down at him with a mischievous smile on her face. "Shit, Nina, the slime, it's still....." he stopped as she placed a finger on his lips.

"That was nice, but I'm not quite satisfied yet," she said as Kevin suddenly felt his cock getting hard again inside her.

"Nina, wait, we have to....... don't do this, I love you!"

"I love you too, and as I said, the slime just wanted to feel love, and it doesn't want it to end just yet." She leaned down and kissed him, relaxing him as she felt his arms wrap around her. "Don't worry, I'm in control now, and this just makes things more fun."

Kevin's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she began moving her hips again. It felt so good he almost didn't care about the slime anymore. He just wanted to be with Nina, and if this was what she had become, then he was all hers.

12