Mooreville Welcome 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathon, already embarrassed by the reason for his visit, became more so when he saw the stranger.

"This is Nurse Nari; she will be assisting me today," Stella said. The petite Asian nurse was also still nude under the purple scrub top.

"Who is she? I never saw her before," Jonathon inquired.

"Never mind. Just follow me into room two. Tammy, please come in as well," Stella said.

They went into a room with two exam tables separated by a curtain. This room served as the triage room during mass emergencies, but today Stella chose it because she wanted to play with both young lovers.

"What seems to be the problem?" Stella asked to humiliate him further.

"Tammy was supposed to tell you," Jonathon said, red-faced.

"Tell me what happened?" Stella insisted.

"I was playing with a cucumber, and it broke; now it is stuck," Jonathon said.

"Do you usually put vegetables into your anus?" Stella asked.

"No, Tammy and Valerie asked me to," He explained, very embarrassed.

"Okay, take off everything and get on the table," Stella said.

Jonathon stripped off and warily sat o the edge of the table; as he was almost situated, the twins entered the room, adding to Jonathon's humiliation.

"What is the diagnosis?" Tabitha asked.

"Jonathon has half a cucumber stuck inside his rectum," Stella informed the twins, bringing them up to speed.

"Should we restrain him, Doctor," Agatha asked.

"Yes, of course," Stella said.

They put Jonathon back on the table, restraining his arms and fastening his legs in gyno stirrups. Doctor Taft wearing blue exam gloves, inserted the speculum into Jonathon's anus. She spun the dial of the medieval-looking instrument and opened him up. The stainless screw's thread engagement widened his opening obscenely. Jonathon's dick became erect, adding to his degradation. After the medical device opened him up, Stella used long forceps to remove the broken vegetable. Stella slowly turned the screw of the medical spreader back to the closed position and removed it. Jonathon, already embarrassed, felt demolished.

"I might as well check your prostate since your nice and opened up," the Doctor said.

The Doctor lubed her glove and forced her four fingers into Jonathon's open orifice. Jonathon strained against his bindings, utterly humiliated for the five women to witness. His head slumped shamefully. Stella enjoyed her control of him and sadistically pushed her entire fist deep into his bowels, scraping his prostate and causing Jonathon to whimper with pleasure. Jonathon could not take anymore, and his testicles tightened up, signaling imminent release. Stella withdrew her hand right before he could ejaculate.

Tammy found the procedure intensely exciting and wished she were watching this alone on video because she desperately wanted to masturbate.

"When was your last exam, Tammy?" Stella asked.

"A while, I am not sure," Tammy replied.

"We looked it up, Doctor; it has been over three years," Tabitha replied.

"No time like the present. Tammy, take off everything and get up on the other table," Stella ordered.

Tammy quickly complied. The twins secured her arms helplessly to the black vinyl exam bed. Stella strapped her legs to the stirrups. She used another speculum to open Tammy. Doctor Taft scrapped the insides of her vagina for a Pabst smear.

"Might as well capture a sperm sample while we are at it," the Doctor said to the twins.

The twins went to work teasing Jonathon but were not about to take the sample without several edged orgasm denial cycles.

"What about the co-pay amount, Doctor?" Agatha asked. Agatha, good at math, had been helping with the bookkeeping; this was a part of modern medicine Stella detested. She hated taking co-payments from her BlueCross patients, but it was part of contemporary practice.

The twins edged Jonathon.

"Please let me cum," Jonathon begged.

"Shut up, we are discussing business," Agatha said.

"How much are we supposed to collect?" The Doctor asked.

"Emergency visit is 100 dollar co-pay, but the physical is just 35 dollars," Agatha reminded her.

"I don't have any money until I get paid," Jonathon informed her.

"BlueCross is stringent; we cannot bill a co-payment," Agatha said.

"Tammy, can you pay for him and you?" Stella asked.

"I am broke till Friday; the store pays only twice a month," Tammy said.

"I can loan them the money. If they are willing to lick Agatha and my pussies and let us sell Jonathon's semen to the sperm bank," Tabitha said.

"Okay, deal," Tammy said.

The Doctor whispered in Nari's ear, and she took over for the Doctor between Tammy's legs. Nari wearing lubed gloves began inserting fingers from each hand into Tammy's anus and vagina. Her right hand opened Tammy's ass opening, and her left opened her vaginal opening. Soon she was double-fisting Tammy's stretched holes with her dainty fists. Tammy loved how it felt, and her mouth opened in ecstasy. Stella looked on excitedly before she returned her fist up Jonathon's asshole. Jonathon's mouth opened as she pressed his prostate, and excited drool leaked from the corner of his mouth. Tabitha placed a specimen container bottle over Jonathon's penis. Stella milked every drop of fluid out of Jonathon's prostate. Jonathon had never experienced such an intense ejaculation before and slumped in his restraints.

Nari's manipulations brought Tammy over the edge as she squirted. It was the first time Tammy had ever sprayed while cumming. She went limp in her restraints. When the young couple had recovered, the twins climbed up to sit on their faces. Agatha sat on Jonathon's face, and Tabiths lit upon Tammy's. The two restrained patients happily began licking the sexy twins' shaved slits.

"These payments better be good," Agatha quipped.

"This girl knows how to pay her bill," Tabitha said as Tammy's tongue stimulated the younger twin's labia.

Jonathon, a gifted pussy licker for such a young man, tongue fucked Agatha. Agatha squirted into his mouth as she screamed.

***

Meanwhile, at Gloria's, the two men and Gwyneth were now restrained in a side-to-side line, legs spread on their stomachs over the pool cover roll in the backyard. Their asses pointed to the pool, and their faces hung near the pool deck. Malcolm, the oldest man, was on the left, and Gwyneth was on the right. Matilda used a riding crop on the men's exposed balls and Gwyneth's pussy. Each blow caused the trio to make a sound. Matilda enjoyed this, trying to use their anguish to make music.

"I think my orchestra is out of tune," she said jokingly.

"Hit Jeffrey harder to see if he improves his pitch," Gloria quipped.

Oni had given instructions. She wanted the men tested but to punish Gwyneth. Matilda figured, why not punish them all first? She handed the crop to Charlotte, and Charlotte swatted the three restrained victims' genitalia as well. The three restrained enjoyed their torment. Charlotte gave the whip to Gloria, and she hit Malcolm's dangling sack. Then she hit Jeffrey even more violently on his. Jeffrey hissed in painful delight. Finally, Gloria hit her mother directly on her throbbing clitoris. Gloria came squirting into the pool.

The three witches donned the magic dildos, and Matilda poured the scented ceremonial oil over them. The two men looked over their shoulders, fearful, yet excited, of what would happen. Not wanting to be considered unmanly but longing to be sodomized, the men held their breath. Matilda rammed the dildo harshly into Malcolm's hungry anus as his penis trembled. Matilda rapidly thrust until it glowed green, signifying Malcolm would submit to Oni. Then Matilda moved on to Jeffrey, and Charlotte took her place, thrusting into Malcolm's stretched anus. Matilda impaled Jeffrey's ass with the ceremonial phallus. Jeffrey almost came from the stimulation of the penetration. Three thrusts in Jeffry's ass, and the dildo glowed green, and he spewed semen onto the blue bubble plastic pool cover. Jeffrey had passed the first test of submission as well. Next, Matilda moved to Gwyneth's anus, and Charlotte moved to Jeffrey. Matilda shoved the quartz cock into Gwyneth, and a charge of electricity engulfed the device, Shocking both women's vaginas and giving them an otherworldy orgasm.

Gwyneth and Matilda's minds went on a journey with Oni. Oni showed Matilda she would be the next Altar due to Endora's betrayal. The problem was now the coven power had weakened, and it would take a specific measure to restore it. The Fold had always received power through sex acts. It would take extreme actions to get the Fold right.

"One witch, the lowly witch, must serve as the Fold Five's sex toy. Fold Five was the executive board of the Coven. The positions were the Altar, the vice Altar, the sergeant of arms, the quartermaster, and the treasurer. The sex toy would be available for use twenty-four-seven. If a council member's husband could not get an erection, that Council Witch should call Gwyneth, perhaps, to suck her spouse hard. Or if the husband of the Council Witch wants anal sex, etc. Also, if Endora intends to stay in the Fold, she must become a lowly witch. However, she may not agree to it, and we must restore the power of the Fold. Will you be the Fold's lowly witch and the Council's sex toy, Gwyneth?" Oni asked.

"God, yes," Gwyneth said, confirming her slut-like nature.

"You must serve in this capacity the entire time Matilda is Altar, sixty-two moons. You still good?" Oni asked.

"Yes, Oni," Gwyneth replied. Gwyneth secretly held this as a cherished fantasy. Oni knew Gwyneth better than Gwyneth knew herself and wasn't surprised how readily she agreed.

Back to the test, Gloria thrust into Malcolm, and after some thrusting, it glowed green. Malcolm had passed the test. Back from the vision, Matilda pulled out of Gwyneth, and Jeffrey's ass made the phallus glow from Charlotte's assault. Now Charlotte fucked Gwyneth's ass with her dildo. Gloria fucked her wayward husband's ass. Next, the dildo shone green, certifying his submission to the Fold. Now Gloria used Gwyneth's ass, violating her, enjoying the taboo of incest, or maybe punishing Gwyneth for sneaking around with her husband.

Mission accomplished, they sealed away the sacred implements and locked them into the Jeep for transport back to the Fold clubhouse near Fallow Wood.

Later that day, Valerie left work and drove home to her apartment. Her apartment was on the upper right of a four-plex building. The complex consisted of four such structures, making up sixteen apartments. She parked, climbed the stairs, and entered her place. She put her keys on the counter and went out onto her balcony. Valerie enjoyed her balcony, especially in the cool of the evening. Her balcony butted up to the neighbors; only a wall separated the two outdoor spaces. She closed her sliding door and looked toward the left; a small thin man in pink and red heart-print women's panties was squatting on the deck of the next-door balcony. Luckily for the man, the back of the apartments looked out to the woods, and no one other than Valerie should have seen him.

"Hello, what are you doing? The five feet nine Valerie asked.

"I am locked out," he said, blushing.

"Can I help?" Valerie asked.

"I just moved in, and I think the front door is locked as well," he said.

"You can jump this wall and enter my apartment," Valerie said.

She did not need to ask him twice; he stood to his five-foot-one height and jumped the low barrier between the unit decks. He rushed into her apartment. Valerie could not help but notice the cute little man had a cute ass and was erect under tight pink underpants. Valerie would have probably been frightened, but he looked skinny and weak.

"Hello, I am Valerie," she said, giggling.

"I am Reggie," he said. Reggie's penis was rock hard. The top of his cock was just peeking out of his pink female briefs, and he loved Valerie seeing him in his stolen panties.

"I would offer to go to the superintendent Gladys for a key, but she won't be back till Tuesday," Valerie said.

"What will I do? I have to start my new job tomorrow," Reggie said.

"Where is your job, panty boy?" Valerie asked.

"At Milestone Market, I am the new assistant manager," Reggie said.

"I am the Deli manager there," Valerie said.

"You won't tell anyone about this, will you?" Reggie asked.

At this time, Valerie recognized the panties; the garment belonged to her. Valerie never locked her balcony door, and the thirty-year-old Reggie must have come in and helped himself.

"Did you steal my panties before getting locked out?" Valerie asked curtly. Reggie looked down timidly. "Did you creep around in my bedroom?" Valerie asked.

"Yes, I am sorry," Reggie said.

"I should call the police, panty boy," Valerie said.

Reggie began to sweat and looked highly nervous.

"Please don't; I will do anything," Reggie said.

"Oh, you will do anything?" Valerie asked.

"Yes, I had to leave the last store for a similar offense, and my Uncle Jeremy said it was the last time he would help me," Reggie said.

"You are Jeremy Rankin's nephew?" Valerie asked. Jeremy Rankin owned the fifty-store Milestone store chain.

"Yes, please do not tell him or the police," Reggie asked.

"Only if you submit to a spanking right now," Valerie said.

"Yes, anything," Reggie said.

Valerie had already heard from Tammy, knew the couple could not come tonight, and was thankful for a new diversion. Valerie sat on her recliner and Motioned Reggie to lay across her lap. Reggie lay face down on her thighs. Valerie smacked his ass. Other women had spanked Reggie before, and he liked the spankings. Every whack on his pantry-covered bottom ground his cock into her soft thigh. Valery could feel the moisture dripping from his circumcised tip and the wetness developing between her legs. She slapped his ass forty times.

"Stand up and remove my panties," Valerie ordered.

Reggie stood and removed the girly underpants. Valerie saw his cock was about seven inches long and still covered with pubic hair.

"That hair must go. Come with me to the bathroom," Valerie ordered.

Reggie followed Valerie to the bathroom, and she found scissors and a razor. She picked Reggie up and sat him on the bathroom vanity sink. The faucet poured into the sink's side, so Reggie leaned against the mirror.

"Spread your legs, panty boy," Valerie said.

She cut all his pubic hair off with the scissors. Next, she lathered and shaved his genitals and lower stomach. She also shaved his ass crack. Valerie then picked him up and placed him in the shower. She turned it on and let the cold water hit him. The water hit his penis, and it shrunk. She washed him in cold water. Reggie shivered as she turned off the water. She dried him off and carried him to her bed.

Valerie sat him on the end of the bed and began kissing him. She began to caress Reggie's cock, after she had doused him to make him soft. Reggie quickly stiffened once more. Valerie stripped off her clothes and pushed him onto his back. She climbed onto him and guided his penis into her vagina. Reggie could not believe how good it felt. She rode him cowgirl feeling powerful.

"Do not cum in me, or I will make you clean me out," Valerie said.

Valerie picked up the pace on his cock. Reggie thought of other things attempting not to spray Valerie's insides, but Valerie wanted him to shoot and eat her out after. Valerie felt better than any woman had ever felt on his cock. Reggie was not a player; he had only been with three women prior. Valerie reached back behind her to delight Reggie's balls, and he shot his semen into her as Valerie came hard. Valeria repositioned her loaded box onto Reggie's face.

"Now you lick my pussy, panty boy," Valerie said.

Reggie hesitated, and Valerie smacked his testicles. Reggie complied, not wanting her to abuse his balls anymore. He licked the sticky goo from her pussy.

"That is it, baby; clean me out," Valerie said.

He licked it up, and surprisingly he did not mind the flavor all that much. Reggie now focused on making Valerie climax again, and she felt happy he cared about her pleasure. She climaxed hard.

"Did you see the security cameras I have installed above the balcony and in the living room?" Valerie asked.

"No," Reggie said.

"We should watch the footage," Valerie said, walking to her laptop computer. She brought it back and turned it on. Once it fired up, she clicked the camera file and began.

The footage showed Reggie climbing the wall naked and entering the apartment. There were no cameras in the bedroom, so he was no longer in view when he went in there—several minutes passed before he returned to the living room in the pink and red heart panties. On film, Reggie went outside to find his sliding door had self-locked. He frantically wrenched on the lever trying to open the door. Valerie arrived in the living room one minute later and walked onto the balcony. The security camera documented his spanking as well.

"I have this over you now. I think you are mine now," Valerie said.

"Please do not show this to anyone," Reggie said.

"I won't if you continue to do as I say," Valerie said.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Reggie asked.

"Put my panties back on; we are hiking in the woods," Valerie said.

Reggie put the stolen pink female intimate wear back on. Valerie dressed in a tennis skirt and T-shirt; she forgot underwear. She liked feeling free. Valerie led Reggie out of the apartment; the balconies had no stairs, so getting to the woods required leaving the front of the fourplex. They descended the stairs, and each cast one-piece concrete stair resonated through the steel. It was impossible to sneak down this type of stairs. Upon stepping on the cement between the units, Edith Witherspoon stopped them.

"Hello, Valerie, who is this, and why is he wearing panties?" Edith asked.

The humiliation caused Reggie to blush, and he became aroused at the same time. Edith, a lonely widow, often stopped Valerie to talk when she heard her come down the stairs. Edith looked to be in her early fifties but was sixty-three. Her body looked toned as she used the complex's gym well. Valerie knew she was home and wanted Reggie busted in panties again.

"Hello Edith, this is Reggie, our new neighbor. I think he should explain why he is wearing my panties," Valerie said.

"Do tell, Reggie," Edith said.

"I stole them from her apartment and got locked out by accident," Reggie said.

"Did Valerie punish you?" Edith asked.

"Yes, she spanked me," Reggie replied.

"As well she should have. Come inside, both of you," Edith said, opening her door.

The three entered her apartment, decorated as if it was still 1985, and it was warm and inviting, like a favorite shirt. Edith wore her red silk bathrobe. The belt held the two halves together at her waist, but the top billowed open showing her ample bosom. Her red lace nightgown concealed the lower portion of her breasts.

"So far, you have been a naughty neighbor, Reggie," Edith said.

"I am sorry," Reggie said.

"Do you promise to be an obedient neighbor from now on," Edith asked.

"I promise," Reggie said.

"No more stealing panties?" Edith asked.

"No more stealing panties," Reggie replied.

"Have you eaten, Valerie?" Edith asked.

"No, we have not," Valerie said.

"I have enough for you two left from my dinner, But first, Reggie return Valerie's panties this instant," Edith said.

Reggie removed Valerie's underwear and stood naked in the living room. He waited breathlessly because of the open curtains until Valerie received her panties back from him. Unlike the back deck, people walking or driving down the street could see him exposed in the lowering late evening light.

"Would you like me to close the drapes, Reggie?" Edith asked.