More Daddy More; More Uncle More

Story Info
Sasha gets royally fucked.
1.2k words
4.09
301.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cherry069
cherry069
11 Followers

It was a boring family barbeque. I just wanted to get out of there.

I decided to go in the house and clean up. I was at the sink doing dishes when I felt someone nuzzle my neck. I turned around and it was my Uncle Steve. He was looking pretty loaded.

"What are you doing" I asked him. He winked at me and reached a hand around and grabbed my tit. I slapped his hand away and said "what the hell do you think you're doing!". He turned me around and planted a wet kiss right on my lips.

"I'm a little horny" he said. "And I'm really horny for some young tight pussy. You're the only one that fits the bill". With that, he reached his hand inside my shorts and started fingering my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet but I still protested. He was my uncle after all! We heard the front door open and he moved away.

"We need a liquor run!" one of my cousins called out. Steve answered back that he and I would go. My sister-in-law, Cathy, also volunteered.

When we got in the van, I was stuck sitting on the floor between them as there isn't any seats in the back.

We were about halfway there when Cathy reached over and started caressing my tits.

"You are so pretty" she said and leaned down and kissed me. My pussy was already wet from my uncle now I could feel it getting even wetter.

"How would you like to eat my pussy" she said. Turning in the seat, she lifted up her skirt. She had no panties on and her blonde pussy gleamed with cum juice. I looked at my uncle and he had already taken his dick out and was stroking it.

I leaned over and started licking my sister-in-laws pussy. I slid my tongue up and down those lips and finger fucked her. My pussy was on fire! I couldn't get enough of her. I sucked and ate at that blonde pussy until she finally screamed and came all over my face.

Then I turned around and started to suck my uncle's cock. Cathy started to finger my pussy and I swear I came at the first touch.

We pulled into the parking lot at the liquor store and I begged them both to fuck me. We moved to the back of the van and my uncle rammed his cock into my pussy. Cathy sat in front of me and I ate her cunt all over again. My uncle was not gentle. He slammed that piece of meat into my pussy. I came and came.

When we were done, they both went into the liquor store. While I was sitting there, a man came up to the side of the van and asked if he could have some too. I asked him what he was talking about and he stepped back and showed me his cock in his hand. I guess he'd been beside us on the road and had pulled into the parking lot and watched us through the window.

It was dark outside so I thought What the hell and got out and gave him a blowjob right there in the parking lot. He was still hard afterward so he fucked me too. My pussy was just tingling with all this attention.

After the barbeque was over, my Daddy was giving me a ride home. During the ride, he said that my uncle told me what happened. Daddy was right pissed off that I did that.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. It just happened. I was drinking. I didn't know what I was doing" I pleaded with him. He was so angry he didn't even talk for the rest of the ride home.

Once we got into the house, I started to go up the stairs and he grabbed my arm.

"Suck this you little fucking slut" he yelled and pulled out his cock. Oh my God, it was huge. I've never seen a cock so big.

"But Daddy you're too big - I can't!" I whimpered. He pushed me down to the ground and shoved his cock in my mouth. He didn't even let me suck it, he just fucked my mouth. His cock was so big, I could hardly get my mouth around it. When he came, I almost choked on all the cum.

"I'm not done with you yet" he said, pulling his cock out of my mouth. Lifting my hips up off the ground, he starting tongueing my cunt.

"Like that you little whore" he said.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Fuck me please, Daddy. Shove that big fucking cock up my pussy." I begged.I was so horny I couldn't see straight. He continued to eat my pussy until I came. Then he put me on my hands and needs and slammed that big hard cock into my cunt. He pounded and pounded into me. I must have come about five times.

When he was done, he shoved me aside and told me to get my ass to bed. I went to bed and masturbated because I needed to come again. My pussy was feeling so empty without that cock. I was addicted!

The next morning, I got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee. Daddy was already up and reading the paper.

As soon as I walked in, he took out his cock and said "Suck it, Bitch". Eagerly I took that horse cock in my mouth and lapped it up. He pinched my nipples and squeezed my tits. Then he leaned over and said "You will fuck and suck me whenever I want you to, whore. That's the way it's going to be from now on". My pussy tingled at that. If Daddy thought this was punishment, he was wrong.

After he came, he got up and left for work. He didn't even fuck me!

I walked around all day horny. I needed my daddy's cock so back.

Late in the afternoon, my uncle came by. As soon as he walked in, I had my panties off and his cock up my pussy. I was just getting ready to come, when Daddy walked in.

"You fucking slut!" He yelled. My uncle just kept fucking me. I couldn't help it and I came hard.

My uncle moved off of me and looked at my dad. Next thing I knew, I had Daddy's cock in my pussy and my uncle's in my mouth. I was stuffed full of cock meat and I was loving it!

Then Daddy pulled out and slid his cock in my ass. It hurt bad but then it started to make my pussy tingle that much more. My uncle took his cock out of my mouth and slid it in my pussy. I had a cock in my ass and a cock in my pussy. Man, it didn't get any better than that!

I now fuck my daddy every morning for breakfast. I suck his cock on the way to work. I've even sucked his cock in a restaurant. I slid under the table and sucked him dry. I don't know what I'd do without my daddy's cock in my pussy. My uncle joins in every now and then and I've even eaten my sister-in-law's pussy a few more times.

I love this family!

cherry069
cherry069
11 Followers