More Maastricht Repercussions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I was stroking my hard cock continuously as the action on my laptop screen got even hotter.

Anna and Michelle were twisting and turning on the floor in their own Sapphic loving. Michelle had had a few experiences in 69ing with another woman. But Anna was beyond that. Her talented tongue was plunging in and out of her pussy between long slow licks up and down her slit. Anna would tease her clit, then nibble on it. Just as the pain became intense, Anna would suck it between her lips and tongue it as she sucked on it. Michelle did her best to return the favor, and the taste of Anna's copious juices rewarded her efforts. The moans and groans emanating from her brother as their mom rode his dick only heightened her arousal. She paused her licking to raise her head and say, "Gawd, Anna. I'm so close! Give it to me. Make me cum!"

Before she could return to munching on Anna's twat, she screamed, "Fuuuuuck! I'm cuuuuummmmmming!"

Her scream was apparently just enough to take Andrew over the top as he screamed as well. "Fuuuuck, Mom! I'm cummmmming!"

As I watched them experience their near simultaneous orgasms, I couldn't hold back anymore. Letting loose, I shot a large string of jism all over my chest and abdomen. I continued to stroke my cock, milking more and more cum from it, as I watched Monica get off on her son's throbbing dick.

Fully spent, I leaned back with the intent to continue to watch. My eyes closed in post orgasmic bliss, and I slipped into a light sleep.

When I awoke several minutes later, I glanced at my laptop to find Andrew pounding his dick into his sister in the missionary position, while Anna and Monica were sitting beside each other on the couch. Their hands were in each other's crotch, casually caressing each other as they watched the two siblings fucking on the floor.

I closed my laptop, turned out the light and headed to bed, confident that the four of them fully enjoyed their evening together.