More Native Tongues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two guards untied my wife, but left her laying on the table, free to get up when she was ready. They actually smiled at me, and we suddenly became closer to these people. Some of the men gathered back around the table, and some daringly reached out, and wiped up some of the honey off my wife's legs and tummy. They would suck their fingers clean, and laugh to each other, as we continued to drink, and get drunk.

It was obvious, that many of the men found Katheryne very attractive, or at least different, as they smiled and flirted with her. It was at this point, she did something unusual. She lifted her legs back up into the air, and slipped them into the loops of vines, still tied to the bamboo poles. She then stretched her arms way up over her head. She was offering herself to anyone who wanted her.

Much of the night was fuzzy, due to the jungle daiquiris I had imbibed, but I do remember several of the men eventually fucking my horny wife. I also remember their cocks didn't seem very large, even though they satisfied my wife, and left cum pouring out of her pussy.

I remember one older man, who sat there most of the night gazing at my wife. I finally motioned him to go to her, but he hesitated. His buddies urged him on, and he slowly walked over to the end of the table. As he dropped his loin cloth, several of the other men laughed. His cock was only about four inches long and quite slender. I've never seen a native blush before, but he sure seemed embarrassed. He pushed his little weenie in her sopping hole, but all he accomplished was getting his cock wet. I leaned in, placing my hand on one of my wife's butt cheeks. The old man backed out, and stooped to pick up his loin cloth. I shook my head at him, and waved him closer. I pulled the sticky butt cheek towards me, exposing her puckered hole. I looked at him and nodded, as he moved in slowly. Apparently, he never experienced anal before, as he looked somewhat hesitant. I again nodded, and he pressed forward. As his slippery little penis pushed into her tight butt, they both grinned. He was one happy camper, as her orifice gripped him tightly. Within a few minutes, he groaned, and filled her butt with warm cum. After he pulled out, his friends all cheered, and he actually gave me a hug.

Suddenly, a hush fell over the group. The new bride of the chief's son came sauntering over. She was now considered royalty, and was given a wide berth, as she circled the table on which my wife laid. She kept her eyes on my wife the entire time, as she finally stopped at the end of the table. Her eyes slowly dropped, until they reached her pussy. She seemed to be studying Katheryne's cunt, as the thick cum oozed out. She slowly sat down on the stump, now gazing at eye level. Ever so slowly, she leaned forward, and ran the tip of her tongue up and down Katheryne's pussy, tasting the cum of her tribe.

She seemed satisfied with the taste, so she dove in, pushing her tongue as far in as she could, scooping out the cum as fast as she was able. Katheryne didn't seem to have a problem with it either, even though this was her first experience with a woman. After several violent orgasms, I doubt this will be the last.

She eventually wandered off, as did most of the men, leaving me, my wife, the chief, who had been sitting at the head of the table this whole time, and his two guards. As Katheryne recovered from her latest workout, I turned and smiled at the chief. He still didn't smile, however he did nod, and then he gestured to his sentries. He wanted them to enjoy the night as well. My wife, slipped her ankles out of the loose vines, and stepped to the ground, her wobbly legs barely holding her up. She patted the table, as she smiled to one of the guards, who in turn looked to the chief for permission. No sooner had he nodded, then the man was up on the table, waiting his turn. Katheryne started at the end of the table, and crawled up between his legs, parting the fronds that made up his skirt. She took his quickly inflating cock in her mouth, and gave him a little head. She wanted him to cum, but not yet, and not in her mouth. His cock was much larger than the other men's, but not huge. She crawled up further, straddling his waist. She bent forward enough to guide his cock into her hot pussy. She rode him slowly, eyes closed, savoring each stroke.

The other guard had made his way to the end of the table, waiting for his turn with my sexy wife. He was holding his cock in hand, and although it was hard, it was small like the other men's. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was a hidden fantasy, but for whatever reason, I motioned the second man up on the table. On each forward stroke, we both saw her tight little bung hole, as it seeped out the slippery remains of the old man's cum. And we both knew what had to be done.

She was off in another world, and didn't even realize he was back there, until, on a back stroke, she impaled herself on his waiting cock. She let out a small scream, as his cock painfully stretched her sphincter. But it was only a few strokes later, that she soon found a rhythm that satisfied all. The sweat was running over her body, causing the paint to run in beautiful streaks that I captured with my camera.

The two men came within moments of each other, pushing Katheryne to yet another earth shaking orgasm. They both climbed off the table, adjusted their skirts, and took their place back on either side of the chief. My wife lay face down on the table, trying to catch her breath. As she looked up, she saw the only man here, besides me, that she hadn't had - yet. Grasping the end of the table, she pulled herself to the edge, only inches away from the chief. She reached down into the grass and bamboo outfit, but kept her eyes on the chief's face. Even in her drunken, horny stupor, she knew she didn't want to offend their leader. A look of shock covered her face, as she first looked down into her hands, then back to me.

"I see his son followed in his father's footsteps" she grinned, as she hoisted the baseball bat sized cock up past the table, and to her lips. She sucked, licked, kissed, and stroked the massive meat, until the chief let out a low moan. With only a slight tremble, he fired off several rounds into her mouth, which she gobbled down as fast as she could. He turned to me, and winked. I could see the smile forming on his lips as he rose and walked back to his hut. Katheryne was finally coming back to earth, as the sun began to rise. I slept on and off, while she got out her bag, and checked out some of the natives. She left some supplies with the women, and showed them how to use them.

After a meal of fruits and nuts, it was time to leave. Several of the men grabbed our gear and escorted us back to the lake, where we first met. One of them gave us a rock necklace as a keepsake and a token of their appreciation. Ten pounds of rock on a rope would be a lot to lug home, but I wasn't about to leave it here. Halfway down the mountain, we ran into the guides from town. They must have felt bad for leaving us, and returned to try and find us. Not a word was said, however I know they must have noticed the necklace hanging around my neck. They knew we had spent time with the "rock people", but had no clue as to what happened up there.

* * *

My wife was sore, and her pussy was chapped, but at least this time she could talk. And talk, and talk. She couldn't believe how once again the natives ravaged her tight body. I could, and I had it all on film. This will make an interesting slide show, later on in life.

The editor's eyes nearly popped out of his head, when we strolled in, and casually laid the documentary on his desk.

"You actually got the "Rock tribe"? This is unbelievable! You guys risked life and limb for this! Man, this is great!" He had no idea what we had to endure.

"Katheryne, take this man on a long vacation! You guys deserve it after this! Go find a secluded beach somewhere, for a couple of weeks!"He was rushing us out of his office, and taking the copy to the print people.

"So, what beach would you like to go to?" she asked, as we headed for the elevator.

"I hear there's a tribe of pygmies living on the coast of Borneo." I said jokingly.

"When can we leave?"

12