More Neighborhood Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moaned around my cock and I felt her whole body shake in climax.

Samantha looked up with a wet chin and came up beside me for kiss.

Sarah let go of my cock and pulled her t-shirt off while swinging her leg over my body to straddle my cock. She had a gap between her legs that you see on some women. I imagined if she was standing straight up you would see light coming through her jeans below her pussy.

Samantha reached down and guided it into her very tight, but well lubricated pussy. Surprisingly she had a dark growth of pubic hair that was quite short. I assumed that she hadn't shaved herself recently.

As she slowly slid down, I reached out to handle her gorgeous tits. That she had soft round natural globes on her skinny body. This had to be a key asset in the modeling world. My cock was obscenely large between her very narrow hips.

Sarah was moaning and saying how full she was. "I have never had anyone this deep before. The feeling is exquisite and so erotic."

Sarah started to slowly rise up and down and then increased her pace until she came again. She then flopped to the side and laid next to me saying how wonderful that was.

"We have only started," I said. "There is so much more for you to experience."

Sarah said, "I can't wait," Sarah said. "She then pushed her breast together and asked if l liked them."

"They are large and soft with almost no sag. I love all sorts of breasts," and gave a wink to Samantha who smiled at the implied compliment.

Sarah offered, "Why don't you put your tool between them."

I had never tit fucked anyone and thought this was the perfect opportunity. I got up and straddled her chest. Once I was between her globes, she pressed them from the sides to surround most of my cock. I moved it back and forth a few times and thought there was too much friction, so I grabbed some lube and slathered it in her cleavage.

My cock now easily moved back and forth. As I pushed forward the head would poke out and touch her chin.

She laughed and then lifted her head up so she could lick the head every time it emerged.

Samantha was at my side with one arm around me and said, "Ray, keep stoking into her tits. I want to see you spray cum all over her face. I will lick it off and put it all in her slut mouth. Sarah, don't you dare flinch or close your mouth."

Samantha's nasty talk had me reaching a boil. Sarah showed no sign resistance and finally just opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out as a target.

My first stream arced high and went from in the hair on her forehead and down between her eyes and nose to finish on her chin. The next hit her extended tongue with some dribbling off onto her upper chest. The last two were weaker with one on her upper lip and cheek and the other formed globs that dripped off her nose."

Samantha said, "Nice work Picasso" and then bent down to give me a quick suck before going to work licking cum off Sarah.

It ended with a very erotic French kiss between two of the most beautiful girls I have ever known.

We laid back in the bed and both the girls stroked me slowly before Sarah moved to take me in her mouth.

"You will have to work at your deepthroat skills," Samantha said "I still have problems with my gag reflex, but it is getting better"

Sarah put me to the back of her mouth and tried to push me into her throat. My head made it past her tonsils and the feeling was great but caused my cock to twitch which then caused her to gag. She pulled back with strings of spit going from her mouth to my cock.

Samantha took a turn sucking and put me in her throat about five times.

As she was doing this, Sarah speculated, "I understand deep throating is hard, but I imagine it doesn't compare to getting your cock into a woman's ass."

"It takes practice and preparation. Samantha has done and she had multiple orgasms while being sodomized," I said.

Sarah came off my cock and looked up at us and said, "let me show you Sarah. I don't think you should try this tonight, but you should get an understanding of what you are missing"

Sarah positioned herself on all fours on the bed and then dropped her chest to the bed to poke her tiny bum up in the air. I rolled over and grabbed the lube as Sarah was caressing Samantha's ass cheeks. As I crawled back to her, I noticed movement outside my bedroom door.

I looked up and there was Jordan. She had completely stripped naked and had an overnight bag in one hand. Jordan was only about five feet tall and had small firm little cones for breasts that had large pink areolas and hard eraser heads in the center. Her pussy was completely shaved. She stood in the doorway looking at the floor.

Sarah then noticed her and said, "So you came back. I trust that you will behave yourself."

"I am sorry for my behavior earlier tonight." Jordan apologized. "I went back home and had a real hard think. I realize that I have been a bitch. I was jealous of Sarah's success and attention. Tonight, I was blown away by Ray's huge cock, but more importantly by the nasty list of acts that Sarah ran through."

Jordan went on as she approached us, "You probably think that I was repelled by that list of nasty acts. The truth is that many of those things are in my fantasies of things I want to do. I must admit that I have always imagined being the dominant girl and getting told that I was going to be the bottom slut was an issue. I thought I would start exploring these fantasies when I went away to school, but now there is this opportunity to start now. The other surprise was Sarah. I have always assumed that she was a princess and wouldn't consider this."

Jordan crawled up on the bed and finished her speech with, "So I am here to be the bottom slut to you all. Do it all to me. Don't think that there is anything I won't do. I have watched the growth of porn where actors portray themselves as step siblings. We are going to do the real thing," as she gave Sarah a wink and then licked her lips.

"Now, if I heard right, I am going to see my first live ass fucking," Jordan said and leaned over Samantha and spread her cheeks.

I went to my dresser and grabbed lube, a dildo, and a butt plug, from the drawer of my nightstand.

Jordan and Sarah were on either side do Samantha and came around from behind her with the toys and lube. I reached out and caressed her spread ass cheeks. Samantha contracted with her muscles giving us a wink.

I pointed out that it was a bit red from our fun on the weekend. I talked about how you needed artificial lubricant and squirted some in the crack of her ass. I then told them to take turns putting fingers in her hole.

The sisters took turns doing this as I put lube on the butt plug. I inserted it into Samantha and said that she had used these types of toys to get her ass ready for my cock. I asked them if they had ever done this. Sarah said this was her first time. Jordan said that she hadn't done it with a guy yet, but that he had her own toy that had made the journey up the Hershey highway. As I pulled out the butt plug, Jordan leaned forward and opened her mouth. I put the slimy plug in her mouth, and she sucked it clean.

I took the plug out of Jordan's mouth as it exited with a pop, handed it Sarah, and said, "Put some lube on this and insert it in your sister's ass.

Sarah grabbed the lube and plug and quickly squirted lube on Jordan's tiny apple bum and pushed the plug home.

While Sarah was doing this, I pushed my cock into Samantha's cunt for a warmup penetration while I put a thumb in her ass.

Jordan exclaimed as I entered her how wide Samantha's pussy was spread.

I gave her three stokes and then pulled out and presented my cock to Jordan who was true to her word and started sucking the pussy juice coated cock.

I pushed back into Samantha, for a couple of more strokes and pulled out to now feed Sarah who was back from plugging Jordan. She flinched a bit at seeing drops of pussy juice on the head of my cock but then just opened wide and took as much as she could stuff in.

Jordan exclaimed, "Take it sister! I can't wait to suck your juice off of his cock."

As she was talking nasty, she was also acting nasty by putting each of her index fingers in Samantha's ass and gently pulling them apart to widen her asshole.

I pullout of Sarah's mouth and started to point my cock at Samantha, but Jordan reached out with one hand and guided my head to her rosebud and said, "Push it in Ray, stretch your ass slut and make her come. I want to see this firsthand, so I can prepare myself for you to take my tiny virgin ass with that huge fuck stick."

I pushed hard which elicited a yelp out of Samantha and a collective 'ah' from the sisters. I stopped pushing after the yelp and then felt Jordan's hand on my ass pulling me forward.

Jordan said, "Ray, push it all in and don't be nice about it. You sodomized her previously and she can take it."

I resumed my penetration of Samantha, who was now panting and saying, "so good".

Once I bottomed out in Samantha, Sarah exclaimed, "I didn't think it would be possible to get that in there. Look how stretched out she is."

I looked to Sarah and said, "time for you to get under her and start sucking her pussy. It will send her over the moon."

While Sarah crawled under Samantha's lithe dancer body, I took a couple of strokes in and out of her. When she got under, she put her hands on Samantha's cheeks and pulled her perfect mouth to start licking Samantha's slit.

To avoid moving Samantha forward with another stroke while Sarah was licking her, I pulled out of Samantha's ass and pointed my cock up at Jordan. She didn't hesitate and took me deep on her first dive. When she came up from her dive, she said, "So nasty and pretty tasty."

What a slut Jordan was tuning out to be.

I pushed back into Samantha and started slow stoking her. Samantha was yelling out that she was cumming and started contracting on my cock while she flooded Sarah's mouth with girl cum.

Jordan opened her mouth wide for cleaning duty and I accommodated her desire. She tried to take me in her throat but gagged after getting my head past her tonsils.

After she gave a cough, she smiled and said, "Ray, I will do whatever you want, but I am hoping you will take my ass tonight. I have had toys in there and I know it will hurt a bit. I have been fantasizing about this for a long time. Ever since I saw a porn scene where Riley Reed, who I look like, was double penetrated by two huge cocks, I knew what I wanted."

I had to admit that Jordan had a passing resemblance to the porn star. "I don't think you are ready for a double penetration, but I am willing to try a single. Samantha and Sarah, what do you think?" Jordan was only about five feet tall and very skinny with smaller breasts. My guess is that she weighed eighty to ninety pounds.

They both gave their heads a little shake with Sarah saying, "I can't believe that she will be able to do that tonight, but maybe there are some things a sister doesn't know."

"I am down with that," Samantha said. She said to Sarah, "get to the top of the bed on your back. I think our slut should start with getting her sister off while I help Ray prep her."

Sarah had her head on pillow and had her legs spread with her knees up.

Jordan knelt in front of her and put her mouth to Sarah's slit and started tongue fucking the model.

It was so erotic to see Jordan eat her own sister.

Samantha grabbed the lube and the dildo. She was kneeling beside Jordan and pulled out the plug in her ass and then pushed in the dildo which wasn't as big as my cock. Jordan moaned into Sarah's cunt as the dildo gaped her ass. There was no indication of pain.

I went behind her and grabbed some lube to spread on my cock. When Samantha pulled out the dildo, I inserted my cock in her pussy. I pushed in with force and was able to only get three quarters of my member in her tunnel before hitting the end.

Jordan raised her head from her sister's cunt and yelled out pleasure.

Sarah quickly grabbed her sister's head and forced it back on her pussy. She exclaimed, "This is so hot. My bitch sister is sucking my cunt as she is about to be sodomized for the first time. On top of this, she may not be a bitch anymore!"

As I pulled out of Jordan, Samantha plunged the dildo back into her ass without remorse. After a couple of pumps that had Jordan moaning again, she pulled it out and said, "it is time Ray"

Samantha lined me up and pushed into Jordan. She was actually looser than Samantha and I steadily penetrated her. Unlike her pussy which had a limit, there was no detectable limit in her ass and I was eventually balls deep in the pixie.

I pulled out and then went in faster than last time. I started hammering her from behind with my groin slapping her ass on each thrust and pushing her face into her sister's pussy. This send Sarah over the edge with her announcing that she was cumming.

As Sarah was moving to Jordan's side, I grabbed Jordan's shoulders to pull her back onto my cock with each thrust. Our size difference was obscene as she was little pixie impaled on giant's spear. She was openly yelling joy on each thrust.

Sarah said to Jordan as she crawled around, "On each thrust, I can see your lower abdomen expand as he fucks you"

All the nasty talk and action had sent me over the edge. I was hurtling towards my orgasm. I thought of where I should shoot my load and thought I should christen her anal chute to celebrate her deflowering.

Samantha and Sarah could see I was close, and both looked at each other and reached in to pinch Jordan's nipples. This sent her into a violent orgasm that constricted her anus just I was shooting my spunk into her colon.

We both yelled out in orgasm and I stayed embedded in her for almost a minute after.

As I pulled out of Jordan, Sarah demonstrated that she had her own nasty streak and leaned in to suck me clean.

We all collapsed in the bed and we talked about our intense evening.

Sarah gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "that was the best sex I have ever had. I have had the opportunity to be with a couple of sports stars and a movie star. This was so much better. I must leave for New York tomorrow. Hopefully you are in town when I get back."

Jordan was giddy with excitement and said, "Better than my wildest fantasy."

Samantha said that they should get going or Sarah's and Jordan's mom would be worried.

I really needed some sleep before work.

Jordan said, "yeah, I suppose so. I need to return some of mom's toys that I borrowed from her for tonight indicating her overnight bag.

Sarah jumped off the bed and opened the bag. She pulled out a couple of dildos, a vibrator, and a small butt plug. "Wow, this is a surprise. I always thought she was so prim and proper."

Jordan said, "I think she uses these when dad is out on business, which is frequently."

I grabbed some warm washcloths to clean up with as they got dressed. When they were ready, I saw them to the door and gave each of them a kiss goodnight.

I went back upstairs and slept in the guest room to avoid having to clean up the mess that was my bed.

I was going to be 'dogging it' at work tomorrow. No complaints would be heard from me. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought of Teena and hoped that she had reached resolution with Rick. I realized that I cared for her and Samantha deeply.

The end for now

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my second story. Please rate it and like it if you do. Follow me if you want updates on when I release my next story. My output is probably about a story per month which I know is slow. It takes more time than I imagined, and it is necessary that I only write in private.

After my first story, I put out some ideas on future direction. I got some great feedback in the comments and noted a few things.

1. I need an editor. I made so many errors even after triple reading my first submission. I looked for the best and contacted blackrandl1958 who was voted the best editor on the Literotica site last year. She had kindly helped and made this a much better story with fewer technical issues and mistakes. Thanks again for your partnership on this story.

2. Commenters wanted Ray's kids to get involved. I am now planning for this as you may be able to detect in this story. It won't happen quickly, but I will bring them into it later in the narrative.

3. Commenters were not as keen on the Lesbian sorority idea and wanted more interaction locally. As you can read here, I have covered Denise's adventure but will play this down a bit unless fans speak up.

4. People wanted more neighbors to become involved. This was the inspiration for adding Sarah and Jordan with a strong possibility of adding their mom in the future.

5. Commenters also liked the relationship part of the story. I am focusing on where Teena goes with her breakup and how Ray will be involved to help.

6. Some people hated the big cock aspect of the story. I know it isn't very realistic and a bit of an exaggeration. It does come from personal experience and is central to the story of how Ray develops his confidence. Sorry.

At the end of my first story, I provided the approximate porn star facsimile of my characters. Here are some additional ideas on the main added characters,

Jordan, Riley Reed (Obviously)

Sarah, Lana Rhoades, only taller.

Where will I go from here? Here are some of my updated ideas,

1. Ray helps Teena finish her relationship with Rick who turns into a bad person.

2. Halloween group sex party with others. Probably with Sarah, Jordan, and their mom as the characters you will know. This would be my entry into the Halloween themed stories on Literotica this fall.

3. Sarah takes Ray to a fashion show and some other models get involved.

4. Jenny (Denise's other daughter) returns from school and finds out what Mom has been up to.

5. Marnie returns to find out what her dad has been up to. Garret is pursued by either Samantha, Sarah, or Jordan.

Please comment with ideas and suggestions. As you can see above, I try to listen. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Toro