More of the Beauty of Sucking Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your back, Bill. I want you licking this desert up while I sit on your face. The position all good cocksucker subs like you deserve. And without a doubt desire." May commanded.

I couldn't get on my back with head at the end of the bed quick enough. May just as quickly put her oozing pussy directly over my face. A thick dollop of creamy cum hit the tip of my nose, running down to my top lip. May pushed her pussy lips to seal around my mouth while my nose was pinned between the bottom of her cunt and ass crack.

My tongue immediately entered May's pussy and was rewarded by the first rush of thick cum and "cream de pussy". The intermingling juices were a musky smell of sex and the exotic taste only men and women create. Better than any culinary feast I could ever imagine. I continued to probe the vaginal lips and the opening of her cunt. The cum mixture slowly dripped onto my tongue, causing my taste buds to scream neural pleasure to my brain.

There's so many description of the taste of cum and pussy juice. And probably none of them wrong. I could only describe the taste of this couple's mixed fluids being both sweet and alkaline in nature. The consistency was pudding thick. Mike's cum was classic white and heavily viscous.

Finally the flow abated but May kegeled a few more globs before the cream pie cleaning was completed. I had a large mouthful of my favorite desert, as May had described it. The ongoing taste delight overwhelming.

"Keep going, Bill, keep going...I'm close, I'm close....keep going!"

I kept my tongue moving deep inside her lips and then flicking up across her clit with the tip in rapid movements. Her clit matched her nipples. It was big and grew as I serviced her.

I could hear May breathing heavily, then she began gasping. Suddenly she pushed her entire body up into a arched position leaning back but still engaged with my mouth. Her pussy was pushed hard against my face.

"Ohhhhh.....fuck yessss! Yessss...yesssss...oh fuck, fuck, fuck.....that's so fucking good!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her face was screwed up almost in a painful look except it wasn't pain she was feeling.

Her body finally collapsed forward and she pulled her wet cunt away from my mouth. She fell off to my side, still panting with her chest and face flushed.

After collecting her senses a few minutes later, she looked over at me. At first she smiled at me. It seemed to be a contented one. A moment later she asked, " So did you keep any of our cream pie in your mouth?"

I had swallowed most of the cum and pussy juice mix after May's forceful push into my face as she came. But I did have a small pool of the sweet pudding on my tongue. I opened my mouth to show May and Mike. She instructed me to lean down to kiss her and to push the remaining bit into her mouth.

I reached over and covered her lips with mine. I used my tongue to push the diluted sex honey into her mouth. She greedily sucked my tongue as she took the small load. She quickly swallowed the semen mix.

After I pulled away from her lips, Mike hovered over me as I lay on my back. His cock was hard again. He pushed the head to spread my lips apart. I opened my mouth as he plunged deep into my throat. He quickly picked up his thrusting back and forth. He fucked my face over and over. Each deep thrust I felt near gagging but he would just as quick pull back to my lips.

His cock was candy in my mouth. The shaft smooth but engorged into a hard tool. I bathed the head over and over each time it came close to my tongue's tip. His precum was dripping from the hole. Sweet tasting like always. I concentrated on breathing and feeling his manhood's beauty. Rather than overwhelmed, I was in the pure bliss only a cocksucker can explain.

Suddenly, I felt May's mouth engulf my cock. And it was amazing how good she was at sucking cock. My mind was on overload as I gave pleasure to cock and had my own being pleased.

It seemed this action went on forever but more likely it was only about fifteen minutes. My cock was sending incredible sensations up the shaft and in my balls. I erupted inside May's mouth with a multiple series of ejaculations. Just as I finished, I felt Mike's cock grow even harder. I felt the pumping action of the bottom vessels along the shaft and then his flared head exploded with thick cum jets onto my tongue as he had pulled back to just inside my lips. At least five blast followed by an oozing of thinner cum was placed inside my mouth.

Mike pulled his limp cock from my mouth and motioned me to open my mouth. Then told me to swallow. I gulped the wonderful load of his seed into my gut. As I was catching my breath, May appeared above my head. I could see her cheeks puffed out from the cum she had milked from my cock. I opened my mouth expecting her to snow ball me but instead she opened her mouth to release the cum in her mouth all over my face. It hit my lips and nose. Then my chin. She kept moving up and down until my face was glazed with my own cum.

"There you go, Bill, one last load of cum for our favorite cumslut. How'd you like my blow job?"

"Fuck, May, it was incredible. Totally incredible. Thought my dick was going to explode." i laughed.

"Well, feel free to come back to service us."

"Thanks, I'll probably wait for you guys to text me or email me next time you have time to play."

"Sounds good." May replied.

While still primarily interested in serving a man's cock, I couldn't deny playing with both members of the couple had been pure outright hot and erotic.

12