More Sex with Donna

Story Info
Her name was Donna, and she was up from Georgia.
7.7k words
4.26
40.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Donna and her husband, Scott, back in the early 1990's during the first Gulf war. We struck up a friendship while they were in Maryland, and we have been friends ever since. I was in the Army, barely 20, and married with a wife 6 months pregnant. We lived off base in Silver Springs Maryland. I was stationed at Walter Reed Amy Medical Center as a hospital orderly. The apartment we lived in was part of a large brownstone that had been converted into a 3-level group of apartments; we lived in the top floor level. The basement apartment was vacant at the time, and the couple living on the main floor had recently moved out. Soon, I saw the new occupant moving in; a drop-dead gorgeous gal about my age, with a body to die for. These were furnished apartments, so not much actual moving really required, other than personal stuff, but she happily accepted my offer to assist with her stuff.

Her name was Donna, and she was from up from Georgia. She had medium-length blonde hair and beautiful deep green eyes and a flirtatious good-natured manner. We talked a bit, and she mentioned she was moving here to be close to her Lieutenant husband, who had just been admitted to Walter Reed for treatment of serious shrapnel wounds. When she told his name and injury, I was surprised, and told her that her husband was a new arrival on the very ward I was assigned to! He was a nice guy, slightly older than me, and was undergoing lots of treatments and therapy, and was in for a long stay. They had been married for only about two years. I told Donna that if she wanted or needed anything, just let me know. Weeks went by and Donna and I got to visit and know each other quite well. My wife and I didn't have many friends there, and Donna had none and was totally alone to boot.

My wife worked in the payroll department on base, and I worked rotating shifts;10 days on, 4 days off, then rotated, so there were many times when Donna and I met each other, and there was no one else around. Of course, I frequently acted as a go between for her and her husband, and kept her updated with whatever info on his status I was able, and on some weekends, he was allowed to come home, and we went a few places around D.C. with them as two couples. But it soon became obvious that circumstances weighed heavily upon Donna, she was alone and lonely most of the time; and so was I on at least two of my rotating shifts. Donna had mentioned to me that she and her husband were trying to regain their hot sex-life, but the circumstances made it pretty difficult, and Donna seemed to have other sexual problems as well. I was having problems of my own at the physical level.

My wife was far enough along in her pregnancy, that sex had stopped, and in a few days, she was taking two weeks vacation time to fly back to California to visit her parents. I was horny as hell! A couple of days after my wife left, and at the end of one of my ten day duty stretches, as I entered the hallway to our apartment, I met Donna on the way out to get her mail. She had just come out of the shower, and was clothed in only a terrycloth robe, her hair still damp, and slightly curly from the dampness and smelling of perfume. Pretty damaging to a guy as horny as I was! She checked the mail and asked if I had time for coffee and a visit. Naturally I said sure! She made light conversation as she got the coffee and brought it into her front room where I was seated on a loveseat. Instead of sitting on the chair opposite me, Donna handed me my cup, and sat next to me; and not just "next" to me, but VERY next to me! I was surprised, but said nothing.

She asked me how I was getting along with my wife being gone. I told her it was lonely, but I assumed it was no worse than her own situation, and she vigorously agreed, telling me the loneliness was bad at times. Not only because of the empty rooms, but also the physical loneliness, and I could see she was carefully watching for my reaction as she spoke. I couldn't help but wonder if she was providing an opening for my advance, and was VERY nervous as to how to proceed. I carefully mentioned that I too, was having problems along that line, what with my wife's condition, and now her absence. Donna bantered lightly, and a bit nervously, maybe we should help each other out, and again she watched closely for my reaction. I figured that was all the lead I could expect or ask for, so I replied that it sure seemed like a great idea to me. Donna reacted with obvious relief, "God, I was hoping you felt that way, but was so afraid to suggest it!"

She turned to me as I placed my arm around her shoulder, and tipped her face up to mine. She met my lips as we kissed deeply for the first time, and I slowly and carefully slid my hand inside her robe, and found she was wearing nothing underneath. I gently stroked her huge breasts as we continued to kiss deeply, and she then untied and opened the upper part of her robe, exposing her full breasts for me to kiss and gently massage. She groaned in obvious desire as I kissed and sucked gently on her hard nipples, and then wrapped her arms around my head and neck and held me close to her breasts. After a few minutes of this, she said, "Let's go into the bedroom, where we'll be more comfortable." I gladly and eagerly followed, as she led me by the hand. When we got near the bed, she released my hand, and slipped completely out of her robe.

Donna now stood facing me totally naked and beautiful, her breasts full, and as my gaze swept down her body as I slipped out of my own clothes. I appreciatively noticed her cleanly shaved pussy already glistening with wetness. She lay back on the bed, and held her arms out for me to join her. I lay down beside her closely on my side facing her, and gathered her in my arms as we again kissed. She then spread her legs as she wrapped the upper one around mine. And with my fully erect cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy, I slowly began working the head of my cock into her tight, but willing pussy lips. With about 8 inches of fully erect cock, and her as tight as she was, I had to go slow, though God knows I really wanted to be into there deeply, pound her sweet bare pussy, and fuck her so hard she her head would swim. But instead, I went slowly! We had plenty of time, and I had waited this long, so a bit longer and more care was okay too.

As I finally had worked about halfway into her, with her moaning in delight and wiggling to help, kissing her repeatedly, I carefully rolled over on top of her and began slowly stroking the rest of the way into her. Finally I was inside her clear up to my balls just as I hit bottom, which brought a quick gasp of appreciation from her as she rocked and twisted her pussy around my rock-hard cock. "God, she exclaimed, It feels fabulous!" I began increasingly longer strokes. I wanted to make this last, but I was so horny and aroused I didn't know how long I could hold out. But I certainly held out longer than Donna did. And as I stroked smoothly and steadily, grinding my cock deeply into her bare pussy, she eagerly pushed back with her hips. I could feel the incredible sensation of her tightening her vagina right at the base of my cock as I bottomed out inside her, and then "milking" my shaft as I pulled out for the next stroke.

While inside her, I could feel the walls of her pussy gripping and virtually massaging the full length of my cock. I've never felt anything like it, and this young woman sure knew more about sexual techniques than my wife, Julie! Soon, it was more than Donna could resist, and she came to a vigorous and animated orgasm, gasping and yelping in delight as her pussy delivered even more quivering stimulation to my still thrusting cock. I picked up speed at her excitement, about to deliver my load inside her cervix, and was rapidly and deeply fucking her with long clean strokes that slapped our bodies together and shook and rattled their bed. With each stroke, Donna gave a small 'unh, unh, unh' that quickly rose in volume and tempo as she again approached another climax. Her 'unh's' became 'ohhhs', and nearly whimpered, as she spread her legs more widely and pulled them even further back and forth in time with my strokes.

Her arms held tightly around my neck as she clung to me with all her strength. We both came to a world-shaking climax together; her with a loud yelp of sensation both from her own orgasm, and as I grunted loudly with one huge thrust that unleashed probably the greatest gush of semen I've ever put inside a female, that followed with perhaps a half dozen others also delivered deeply. And with a satisfied grunt from me, and whimper of appreciation from Donna, she had just experienced what she described as the deepest, most satisfying and thrilling fucking she had had in a long time. We continued slow fucking for a few minutes, amazingly. My erection was still almost at maximum, so I didn't pull out of Donna. We enjoyed this for a while! Then as my full erection returned, Donna pushed me over on my back while we remained coupled, and began slowly and deeply fucking me cowgirl-style.

I arranged some pillows so I was in a semi-reclining position, and enjoyed kissing Donna's lips and breasts as she maintained long, slow strokes up and down on my cock, savoring each long deep stroke to the fullest. She whispered, "That was great, this is so fabulous!" She laughingly wrapped her arms tightly around my neck clinging tightly while she came to another excited and agitated climax, as I too ejaculated another huge load of sperm deeply and vigorously inside her. Her twitching, pulsating pussy lapped up every last drop, me grinding my cock deeply into her and her rocking and twisting tightly against me. We separated for a bit. I told her that her husband would be in another facility for additional therapy, and wouldn't be back for about a week. Meanwhile, I had the next four days off, so... Thus as it was, we barely got out of that bed for the next four days.

That first night, we fucked nearly constantly then slept some the next day, fucking more each time we woke up. Sometimes both of us falling asleep while still joined, tightly embraced in the joy of more sex than most people only dream of. After our marathon was over, there were many more similar but shorter episodes, all as enjoyable and animated as the first. During one of those sessions, as Donna was again on top, slowly and deeply fucking me, she drew near and whispered, "I'm my husband's HotWife! He lets me fuck other men when he's away! I just wanted you to know that you're not the only partner I have in the states. You're just the first I've had here in Maryland."

I saw Donna several times throughout the days as she came and went. We spoke every chance we got, as I wanted to make sure she was well, and on occasion did some repair work for her on the apartment. (We had a lousy landlord!) There was one occasion the next week, which placed our friendship onto a new level. Here's what happened. It was a very hot day, the hottest of the year for the D.C. area. Donna's small one room air conditioning unit decided it would stop working. I was busy watching television when I heard the knock on the door. It was Donna with sweat pouring down her face and chest. With her sweat-laden cropped-shirt, it was obvious she was without a bra. Looking at Donna's large and prevalent nipples, immediately gave me a hard-on. Regaining my chain of thought, I invited Donna in and asked her what was wrong, which she replied, "After all has happened lately, my air conditioner is not working!"

She asked me if I had a fan she could use until she could have the landlord check out her AC. I said I would look at it for her to see if I could repair it for her myself, and on the way out, I went to the refrigerator and took out a 6-pack of beer and my tools and headed down the stairwell to check on her AC. When I entered her apartment, it was as if a blast furnace hit you in the face, so I instructed Donna to open her windows to get some air flowing as I went to work inspecting her AC. After Donna returned from opening her windows, she opened a beer for her and I and then her phone rang. Answering the call, I saw a wide smile come across her face, and all I heard was "thank you, thank you". As she hung the phone up, she did a couple excited jumps and came over to me where I was kneeling and knocked me to the floor hugging me. Standing up, I said, "Wow! That must have been some call!"

She was giddy with excitement, and flipping the switch, her AC began working. Oh Tom, I don't know how to thank you for fixing my AC. Donna explained the call was about a job offer. She applied for a job and the telephone call she'd received was notification she had been accepted as a dancer at a local nightclub just outside of town. Placing my arm around her as a token of saying I'm really happy for her, Donna placed her arms around my neck and gave me a friendly peck on the cheek. She asked if I could stay a few minutes to make sure the AC worked alright. I sat on the couch instructing Donna to close the windows she had opened. Donna left to close the windows and on her return took a seat next to me. After a few minutes, she sat up, walked over to the AC and slowly pulled her cropped-shirt off, and in doing so, stood there feeling the cool air on her naked breasts.

As she walked back to where I was sitting, I saw two beautiful 36DD breasts. I reached up and placed my hands around each of them. Feeling her nipple harden to my touch was such a turn on! I leaned forward and did something I had wanted to do for the last few days. I gently kissed her breasts. She turned her head and smiled. I moved my lips up and gently kissed her. Her tongue parted my lips and began to explore my mouth. My soft caresses of her breast became gentle, squeezing as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I felt a moan escape her lips. Breaking the kiss, she whispered in my ear, "I have something I want to do for you." Grabbing my hand, she led me to the stereo and she turned it on. Then we started to dance, swaying sensuously to the music. I did not realize it, but she was leading me to a chair on the other side of the room.

She sat me down and whispered in my ear that I had never had a lap dance from her, and I definitely deserved one today. Stepping back, she started to sway and gyrate to the music; slowly sliding her running shorts off, revealing a very sexy G-String thong. She faced me with a tanned sexy leg on either side of me and proceeded to slowly squeeze me between her thighs and pivot her ass, driving her pussy back and forth against my rapidly hardening cock. Reaching down, she pulled my tee shirt off. Grabbing my hands, she brought them to her breasts. I began to rub them as she continued to gyrate against my hard cock. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy through the thin material of her thong. Leaning in, our lips met once again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Slowly sitting back down, her back to my chest, she craned her neck back so it lay on my left shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Enjoy baby!"

She grabbed my right hand in hers and brought it up to her waist. Then she grabbed my left hand in hers and brought it gently to her thigh as she rubbed her body up and down on my chest, nibbling my left ear as she continued. After a few more moments of this, she slowly bent down on the floor, removing her G-String and turning around to face me. Slowly she ran her hands on the inside of my thighs, moving her body up between my legs and rubbing her breasts, over my crotch; all the time looking up at me and smiling seductively as our eyes locked. Reaching up, she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and underwear, pulling them down. Gently she kissed my thigh, one, and then the other as she worked her way up to my crotch. She rose up, and then slowly she started lowering her head, letting her long hair tickle my crotch as her face came closer and closer to my hard cock. As her mouth came closer, I could feel her hot breath flowing over my cock.

Her lips parted, and she took my head between them, letting her tongue flick across it softly. Lowering her mouth further, she firmly pressed her lips around my shaft. Slowly she started sliding up and down my hard cock letting her teeth gently scrape me a few times. Taking me deeply, I could feel the head of my cock touching the back of her throat. Sliding back out, she would swirl her tongue around my cock. She repeated this a few times bringing me so close to orgasm, I couldn't stand it! Donna removed her mouth from my cock and danced to the music some more, working her way back to my lap. She slowly sat down, pinning my cock between her pussy and my body. Leaning back, she was arching her back with her hands around my neck stretching her breasts to my face. My lips came down to her left nipple, and I started sucking and licking the nipple, feeling it becoming rock hard in my mouth.

As she was sliding her pussy on my cock, I could feel her juices coating my hard cock. My hands were busy caressing her back, ass and outer thighs as my mouth was kissing, sucking and licking her from her chin to her beautiful breasts. We were both moaning as the heat rose. She stood up a little and reached between our bodies grabbing my cock and positioning it to enter her pussy. As my cock parted her outer lips, I whispered in her ear, "Not quite yet!" Grabbing her nice, small butt, I rose to my feet, keeping my cock just at the very entrance of her womanhood. I carried her to the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed. Letting her get comfortable, I started crawling between her legs. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy. I kissed my way up her luscious body starting at her ankles, then her calves; one, then the other, licking the inside of her knees, moving up, kissing and licking her thighs, brushing across her pussy and on upward.

I licked and kissed her skin as I moved up, pausing at her breasts to suck and lick her nipples once again. Lying down beside her and letting my lips nibble on her earlobe, I let my fingers trace over her skin lightly, giving her whole body pleasure. My fingers worked their way down to her pussy and slightly parted her lips as I gathered some of her juices. Spreading the juices up to her clit and gently rubbing circles around it, I got closer and closer on each pass until I was right on her love button. Taking extra precaution not to be to hard on it, my attention caused her hips to rise upward. Sliding my fingers back down, I let my middle finger slide inside her pussy, stroking in and out as my lips started their way back down her body. Kissing all around her breasts and her abdomen, I let my tongue slip into her belly button as my finger found all the sensitive spots inside her hot, wet pussy, stimulating her G-spot.

Moving between her legs, I started kissing her thighs working my way to her labia. Replacing my fingers with my tongue, I tasted her essence for the first time. Bringing my arms under her knees, I wrapped them around her pelvis and clasped them together. With my lips planted firmly against her outer lips and my tongue sliding inside, out, up and down her slit, her hips began to buck, and she was twisting her head moaning in ecstasy. Moving my lips up to surround her clitoris, I began sucking gently and flicking it with my tongue and reinserting my finger back into her pussy. She strained to move her hips, but I had her pinned down to the bed. As her passion began to rise, I started to hum with my lips and stroke the upper wall of her pussy with my finger, bringing her over the top to a screaming orgasm. She was pounding the bed with her clenched fists and flailing her body.

I wasted no time moving up and guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy. Slowly, one long thrust, all the way in, filling her pussy and feeling her muscles contracting from her dwindling orgasm. She brought her heels up, digging them in to my butt, holding me in deep within her cervix where I had been so many times the past few weeks. I slowly started gyrating my hips, causing my cock to rotate within her. It was not long before she relaxed her legs and let me begin to stroke out and back in. I kept a slow pace; long strokes in; out; in and out. We were both moaning, our bodies sweating, our musk mixing together in our passionate sweat. Kissing her, I began to pick up my pace faster and faster, our bodies slapping loudly. We were calling out each other's names. (The first tine she had done this). The passion was at its highest. We were both on the brink of orgasm when I plunged in deeply and held it there. Looking into her eyes, I lowered my lips to hers, kissing her passionately.

12