More than an Eyeful

Story Info
A Peeping Tom is taught a very public and humiliating lesson.
9.8k words
4.19
57.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
796 Followers

Frank Van Olden was depressed. Once again his perpetual shaky financial circumstances dictated that he had to spend another long year as a Resident Assistant in the dorms at Concordia College. He was not looking forward to it. His experiences over the past three years on this duty had been a never ending parade of dealing with vomiting drunks, three am fist fights and combating the perpetual stink that only young men can create when living away from home for the first time and having no concept of what a trash can is used for.

To make matters even worse, because he had waited so long to sign up for this odious duty, he had to take what was available. The so-called "good" assignments having been snapped up already. To his chagrin the only spot left was the sixth floor of the dilapidated un-air-conditioned and plumbing challenged Johnson Hall. All of the other dormitories on campus had long since been renovated, but poor Johnson Hall, built at the turn of the century (and not THIS century) was the lone reminder of the old Concordia College. No one ever volunteered to live there, and the higher the floor the worse the room, so the top floor was ironically the absolute bottom of the barrel.

As an RA on the dreaded sixth floor and now in charge of a bunch of snot nosed idiot freshmen for the semester, he had resigned himself to spending his senior year constantly begging hormonally overcharged boys to not accidentally set the dorms on fire with their bongs. If only he had been born rich he would not have to subject himself to these daily indignities but such is life. His other more financially fortunate friends all were off bedding endless coeds at their fraternity houses, or engaging in mind numbing debaucheries in their own apartments off campus while he, like a loser, was forced to continue to live in the dorm.

As the last of the morons he was in charge of moved in, he sighed as he realized that his room, the only single unit on the floor, was actually the worst one on the hall. Looking out onto a narrow alley, his only view was another dorm, Simpson Hall. It looked far better than its twin Johnson Hall as it had been completely renovated already but was still connected to the original structure by a separate building that had been constructed to create a common lobby. Making it even more delightful than the rundown Johnson Hall was the fact that Simpson Hall was home to all of the freshman girls.

As he finally collapsed on his bed after a grueling day of leading freshman orientation he casually glanced out his window facing Simpson Hall. Looming large before his window, he had no other view. Spying a lighted window on the fifth floor he paused as he rubbed his eyes and stared more intensely. "Hey now, this is interesting!" he thought as he saw that with the light on, and with his off, he had a perfect view inside. His room was the only one that had a window on the back alley and had a perfect angle to look down on this window. To his complete surprise and delicious delight, he discovered that it opened into the bathroom of the fifth floor.

Taking out his binoculars from his desk, he focused tightly on the golden square and saw that he could just make out two shower stalls, and his cock instantly twitched at the significance. Although the window was only twenty feet away from his, with the telescopic lens it was like he was inside the room as everything was very clear and perfectly in focus.

Smiling big, now he was glad he had taken the sixth floor assignment. His mind boiled as he realized all of the possibilities for nightly free erotic entertainment this will allow and that will make all of the degradation of having to live in the dorm well worth it. Staking out the window across the alley for hours finally around 11:30 he saw a gorgeous raven haired beauty enter the showers clad only in a towel. As she removed it and hung it on a nearby hook, and her stunning and smoking body was revealed to his eyes, he grinned again as his cock began to stir.

She was utterly gorgeous. Her long dark hair cascaded over her back and swayed gently in the light as she turned on the water and began to adjust the valves to regulate the temperature. Frank was already drooling as his eyes casually wandered up her silky legs and over her full womanly ass that just begged for his face to bury itself into her round cheeks. As she stepped inside and turned towards the window she revealed her full perfect breasts and neatly trimmed bush before sadly pulling the curtain closed to bathe. Twisting the nob on his binoculars he zoomed his focus in tightly on the shower curtain, watching the occasional pucker on the plastic as her elbow or ass hit the fabric as she soaped up her gorgeous body. Patience paid off when she opened the curtain and began to dry off.

Lifting her right leg up onto a short bench, the dark haired busty coed spent a good five minutes thoroughly drying her body to Frank's tremendous delight. Seeing her run the white fluffy towel over her delectable curves, he so wished it was his hands or lips caressing her body instead of the small pink sponge. When he next saw her reach down into her shower caddy and take out a bottle of lotion, he closed his eyes and offered up a silent prayer of thanksgiving. Oiling her legs, feet, stomach and breasts up, she put on quite the show for the next ten minutes before wrapping back up in her towel and leaving for her room.

Putting his binoculars down he quickly lay down on his bed and shuffled off his clothes. For the past thirty minutes his dick had been about to burst out of his pants as he watched the curvy nude coed and now he desperately needed relief. Grabbing his own bottle of lotion, Frank spent the next ten minutes reenacting the vision in his head as he pretended his hand was the mystery girl's mouth while he stroked himself off furiously. Exploding in a surprisingly large hose down of his chest, he sighed as he thought about all of the possibilities this setup would give him all semester.

Waking up very early the next morning, he raced to his window but to his disappointment found that when it was too light outside, the figures across the alley were hidden from view. Only when dark would his peeping Tom activities pay off, so he would have to wait until either night or get up very early in the morning to enjoy his show. Walking to class, his eyes scanned every brunette in sight hoping tot see the mystery girl up close and in person but he never did. He did find that now every girl he passed he could not help but imagine naked. When a particularly hot girl wandered into his path he hoped against hope that she was a resident of the top floor of Simpson Hall and happened to like to take her shower at night.

For the rest of the semester, Frank enjoyed his own private porn show each night. On hot nights, he would sit for hours on end while the parade of coed naked bathing beauties would enter, strip and soap up their supple breasts and bodies for his amusement before returning to their rooms. His window was only a few feet from theirs, so he always made sure to keep the lights out when indulging in his voyeuristic activities. As the term began to come to an end he realized that at one time or another he had seen every resident of the fifth floor of Simpson Hall naked at least once, but his favorite was still the first, the mystery brunette.

He eventually ran into her, as well as most of the other girls of Simpson Hall, and over the months and it always was an unexpected surprise when he came face to face with a girl he had already seen naked. Seeing them up close and in person, and clothed, he instantly would grow hard as he chuckled to himself, his dirty little secret kept silent. It amused him to no end knowing that every inch of their stunning nude bodies had already been exposed to his lustful gaze, and being that they thought they were alone, they exposed more than usual as they stretched, dried and shaved themselves. It oddly satisfied him in a very perverted way that he probably knew more about the intimate details of their bodies than their very lucky boyfriends did.

This routine went on for weeks and after dinner each night Frank would rush back to his room, pull his chair up to the window, cut the lights and sit back, ready for the evening's show to begin. One Sunday night he thought he finally had hit the titty jackpot as the erotic display accidentally performed that night amped up to a twelve. The gorgeous brunette he had been lusting over for months entered the showers, but this time, things were different. Seeing her retrieve a razor and shaving cream from her shower caddy, and then pull the bench up close to the shower, as she turned the water on and entered, this night she did not close the curtain.

Needing to use the bench to balance her foot as she shaved, Frank almost shot his wad in his pants as he realized that this night he was going to get to watch her up close and naked for a long time, and not just a glance. His cock snapped immediately to attention as she slowly lathered up her voluptuous breasts and began to run her soapy hands down her stomach to her already trimmed snatch. When he saw her begin to lather her legs, and as her hands moved higher up her thighs and begin to lather up her pussy, he thought he would faint as he twisted his focus nob to full strength and had a view only her gynecologist would enjoy.

Not a religious man by nature, he could not help but repeat "THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU!" over and over as he drooled and saw every fold of her wet and now cream lathered open pussy. As she slowly dragged her razor up her inner thigh and scraped her few remaining pubes away, he could not help but unzip his own pants to relieve the pressure from the rumbling in his crotch. This was too much for little Frank to handle, and like a dog scratching at the door to get outside, once the zipper came down he flew through the opening.

Time stood still as he watched the beauty scrape herself bare and not once did Frank blink, wanting to burn this vision into his brain forever. Looking over at his desk he saw his IPhone laying on the surface, calling to him like a siren to digitally capture this moment for enjoyment later. In all the months he had been leering out his window, not once had he thought to film the activities, but today was different. This was so unbearably hot; he knew he would kick himself later for not memorializing the moment on his hard drive. Putting his binoculars down he picked up his phone and held it close to the window.

SNAP. FLASH.

"Oh shit!" he cried as he realized he had left the flash on. Scrambling to put the phone down he held his breath as he looked across the alley towards the target of his attentions. His blood ran cold as he caught her eyes staring furiously toward his window. Now noticing that she was covered in her towel and obviously leaving he knew his secret had been discovered. She had seen the flash.

Watching her glorious, and now sadly covered, body walk out of his view he sighed. His daily porn show was almost certainly over. "Oh well" he thought "It was fun while it lasted". Flopping back down onto his bead, his erection still throbbing in his hand, he quickly finished himself off as he relived the erotic scene over and over in his head. His imagination again wishing it was he kneeling before the curvy naked brunette kissing her inner thigh and licking her freshly denuded pussy he tossed one off and went to sleep.

Waking early the next morning he rushed to the window to see if he could spy any of the early morning crew before it got too light to see. His fears about being discovered last night were confirmed when he noticed a new sheet hanging over the window, blocking his view. Obviously the mystery brunette had seen the flash and understood what it meant. Seeing the sheet, it was apparent that word had spread about his activities and he realized that never again would he have the opportunity to observe the beautiful coeds showering and scrubbing blissfully unaware of his presence again. Grabbing his own shower caddy, he padded down to his showers, feeling depressed that because of his greed to take a picture of his shaving cutie he had thrown away the voyeuristic opportunity of a lifetime.

Returning back to his room after dinner, he tried to get the loss of such a fantastic treasure out of his mind, but it was hard. Pouring over his books, he tried to study for his finals, anything to get his attention focused somewhere else, when out of the corner of his eye he saw the light turn on across the alley. Glancing up from his desk, he casually looked across the way and to his delight saw that the sheet was gone.

His heart pumped hard in his chest as he thought that maybe he had not been discovered after all and once again the parade of nude delicious female flesh would continue unabated. As he watched the empty shower in anticipation for the first bather, his pulse quickened as he saw his brunette curvy Goddess enter, and this time she came into view she was staring right at his window. Unwrapping her towel seductively, her whole glorious body was revealed and seeing her freshly shaved snatch undulate as she performed a sexy dance he thought his cock would literally split his jeans. Thinking to himself that life could not get any better than this, he realized she knew he was looking and wanted him to watch.

Running her soft hands up over her womanly hips Veronica threw her head back dramatically as she sighed. She knew her little pervy friend was watching and needed to get him to a full boil for her plan to work, so every move she ever learned in dance class was now put into action. Whipping her long silky hair through the air she felt caressed her inner thigh as she stretched out her foot on the bench and arced her foot.

Oh, he was getting a good show, she thought to herself and she giggled and literally danced her ass off. Turning her back to the window she bent over and wiggled that same full ass in front of the window, knowing that many a boyfriend of her past said it was one of her best attributes. She hoped that this would be the final bait required for her trap. Now spinning around and coyly biting her pinky as her other hand stretched out towards the open window, she winked and crooked her finger.

His pulse pounding like a jack-hammer in his ears and his eyes hurt as Frank had not blinked once in the past fifteen minutes while watching Veronica's solo erotic performance. This was beyond anything he had observed all year and was the zenith of every wet dream he had ever had. When he saw her wink and then crook her finger at him he thought his heart would explode. Surely this must be a dream, he thought as he pinched himself and took a long delayed blink before staring once more.

When his eyes opened and saw her continue to wave her invitation to him he knew this was no dream. If he did not think he would immediately fall to his death he would have leapt out his window to meet her, but he paused. Looking for a way to get across the alley, he saw the path. His stomach churned a bit as he knew it would be dangerous but the payoff was certainly worth the risk. Knowing that this was about to be the single most sexually exciting night of his life, despite his fear, he crawled out his window onto the fire escape.

Walking to the end of metal railing, he held his breath as he made the short five-foot leap onto the adjacent roof and then walked over to the fire escape on the side Simpson Hall. Climbing up, his heart and cock were pounding like mad as he stood just outside the window of the girl's shower. Looking through the window he smiled as now he got to see her both naked and up close.

Without saying a word, Veronica opened the window and let him in, greeting him with the deepest French kiss he had ever received as he stepped inside. It took all of Frank's willpower not to cream his jeans right there on the spot as his adrenaline and hormones were both surging from his Erol Flynn-like antics. Silently and seductively Veronica began to remove Franks clothes as he simply stood there open mouthed and dumbfounded by the situation, still trying to come to terms with what was happening. Relentlessly stripping him soon he was standing before her only his wildly tented boxers. Grinning, Veronica ran her hands over his chest as she admired his body. Despite being a creep, she thought, he was at least hot.

When she pulled down his shorts, Frank's cock, which by this time was so hard it hurt, sprung out and slapped her in the face. Veronica giggled as it brushed her cheek and she tossed them onto the pile of the rest of his clothing in the corner.

"So, my handsome peeping Tom, do you want me to bathe you?" she asked coyly.

Unable to mutter an intelligent response, and hypnotized by her incredible naked body pressed tightly against his, he vigorously nodded yes. His mind was racing as he still could not believe this was not just an amazing erotic dream. Imagine, he thought to himself, Here I am, naked in the girls shower room with the most beautiful girl on campus and she wants to have sex with ME. As he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of Veronica's hands stroking his body, like a helpless lamb led to slaughter she guided him into the shower. As the warm water hit his body, he panted as he felt her teasing his rock hard woody with her left hand as she soaped up his chest with her right. Bending down to kiss her she giggled as she playfully pushed his face away.

"Not yet my pervy little friend." She said with a smirk. "Filthy dirty little boys like you need to be clean before they can make love to a real woman."

Smiling smugly, Frank leaned his head back against the tile and looked down as this gorgeous naked woman cleaned every inch of his body. It took tremendous willpower not to shoot as she sudsed up his shaft and balls, but now that he was rinsed clean she turned the water off.

"Now, so much better!" she smiled as she looked at his dripping hot wet body. "You may dry me if you wish."

Leaping out of the shower he took the fluffy white towel and began to pat her down. God she was beautiful, he thought as he knelt on the floor and began to run the soft towel over her amazing her ass. Being this close to her he could not help but kiss the small of her back as he dried her legs. The little sound of her sigh exiting her mouth as his lips touched her flesh caused his balls to start buzzing as he could not wait to taste her body on his tongue. Now both dry, she spun around and looked down at his pleading eyes staring up at her from the floor. "Now, you are going to like this next treatment. Stand up sexy!"

Jumping to his feet like a madman, he was putty in her hands.

"Close your eyes. I am going to put some lotion on you."

Grinning wildly, he complied and felt something warm and sticky run down the back of his neck. Wanting to do NOTHING to screw up what seemed like a sure thing, he kept his eyes closed and listened for her next command.

"Oh you are so sexy. I just love it when a man obeys!" she giggled as he smiled. "Now, rub that lotion into your neck."

Lifting his hands behind his back he grabbed his neck with the palms of his hands and began to rub the lotion deeply into his skin. Playfully he flexed his biceps and quivered his pecs as in this position he was quite exposed but he was proud of his gym sculpted body. Looking on appreciatively she smiled, but with her mouth slightly open, she looked pensive.

"What kind of lotion is this?" he asked. "It has sort of a medicinal smell."

Veronica said nothing and just smiled as he opened his eyes. As he looked at her, she pushed him back up against the wall and gave him a long kiss.

"Now don't you move a muscle boy!" she giggled as her nipples pressed hard against his chest. "I am going to give you a big treat, but if you want to receive it you will leave your hands right where they are, grabbing the back of your neck where I can see them. Move them, and this ENDS, Got it?"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
796 Followers