More Than Expected

Story Info
Milo teaches Ariel some lessons she did not know she wanted.
8.4k words
4.61
34.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

This is Ariel69 and MiloReid's second collaborative fiction together. To offer support, constructive criticism or suggestions and requests please let us know in the comments section below. Thank you and we hope you enjoy.

******

Ariel:

I'm laying there...fresh from my shower. I took my time and soaped up with my seasonal peppermint lather and I am making sure all my darkest corners are fresh for you. I want your sense of smell to take in all of me, to devour me in a sense. Then I shave gently to make my folds smooth as silk, anticipating your fingers running over them and taking in the slippery softness. I've lit a candle in an otherwise darkened room. It is just enough light to take in your masculine frame, for my eyes yearn for you to come closer to me. I want you to smother me with your heavy, satisfying being. But before you do just that, you stop to visually soak in my sight as I slowly spread my legs and reach down to finger my clit. I love teasing you. I thoroughly enjoy this game we are just starting to play and now I'm dripping wet and you haven't even touched me yet.

I close my eyes to heighten the sense of my own touch and in anticipation of yours, when suddenly, I feel you grasp my ankles and I sense myself being tied down, spread open for you to take complete advantage of me. I gasp, I want you, but this wasn't expected...wasn't discussed or planned. I struggle to sit up but you push me down in one fluid motion with no apparent effort on your part. I'm trying to lift your hand off me; however, your other hand has finished tying knots and it comes up and grabs both my wrists and pins them above my head. My breath is lost as my upper torso is flung into the bed during this pinning like motion. I feel like I'm losing a wrestling match. My breasts jiggle freely with this bounce and I notice you staring at them as they slow their rhythm. My hands & feet are bound now, I am your captive...

Milo:

Maybe I've taken more liberties than you intended when you first whispered "I want you to own me" earlier this evening, but judging from the glistening I can see between your thighs even in this weak candle light, I don't think you're going to mind. Tied down and spread out like this for me, to be my little toy for the night, I admit I've been fantasizing about this for too long. I lean in and kiss you hungrily. You pull at your restraints, trying to touch me, wrap yourself around me and give a frustrated little moan against my lips when they fail to yield to you. You tremble pleasantly as my lips brush your cheek and begin to trail down your neck. I nip the tender skin along your collar bone, before my hot and hungry kiss latches around one budding nipple.

You moan and pull at your restraints again as my lips, tongue and teeth torment your hardened pleasure point. My hands grasp your sides, griping you tight, both restraining your movement and holding you firmly against me as I switch from one nipple to the other. You moan languidly, I can tell you want your hands in my hair the way they tremble in their bindings.

I can't believe we've finally done this. I can't believe I've finally made you my play thing. My heavy cock throbs against my pelvis, my arousal is so elevated, the suspense, the anticipation making this all the more fun. I can feel myself leaking already. You're going to lick that up for me. But I don't want to let the teasing stop yet. The build up is intoxicating. My cock pulses angrily with need. You gasp and groan at a rough nip at your hard, little nipple. You're trembling. I can tell we're both enjoying this.

I need a little sedation, it's just too much. Shifting 'round on the bed I come to kneel beside your head. My grip tangles in your hair and I turn you to look up at me. The way you gaze up with this heady mix of arousal, excitement, and perhaps a touch of fear shining in your eyes has my arousal leaking along my length.

"What's your safe word?"

Ariel:

"What? What you mean? I don't need that with you, do I?"

Your response sends a chill down my spine. It's just a low, deep chuckle. I barely hear the sound, being almost inaudible, but that's what gives it its surreal nature.

"Okay, okay, let me think."

My brain is on high speed. I want to pick a word that's unique enough to not come up in regular exchanges, but also that I can remember if things go too far.

"Grapefruit," I finally blurt out.

You repeat the common word, but it sounds so ominous and I get goose bumps spread from head to toe. Then your hand twists tighter in my hair as you force my head towards your cock. It is only a few inches away from my mouth; however the action seems to take more than a minute as I resist. I'm struggling because I am not sure I want to lose control quite yet. This hesitation seems to excite you more. My eyes widen a bit as I see your cock harden and grow further in length. You quickly recognize my reluctance and pinch my nose, forcing me to open my mouth to breathe as you force your member past my lips. It rests on my tongue and I can't help but lick its silky softness and taste your salty flavor. You moan at my movement and push in further. My lips pull close around your head as I give up and enjoy this. I do enjoy giving head and you know this about me. So, I begin to allow you to push further and gag me slightly as I twirl my tongue around your shaft and bob my head so that you almost exit my mouth and then plunge back in even deeper. I shift gears as you withdraw and suck deeply on your crown. I know this drives you crazy, sending sparks down to your toes.

Milo:

You're incredible. My hand tightens in your hair as your lips pull and your tongue caresses. My head lulls back and I moan. The moan turns to a groan as you struggle to move closer, taking me to the back of your throat. The moment I press there is like you have flicked a switch. I leer down at you, hungry with need now too rampant to bother controlling. I pull my cock from your mouth, and I watch your eyes widen in the weak candle light as I straddle your face, each leg tucking under one arm. You stare transfixed, like a deer in headlights, as my cock jerks angrily above you. My grin is wicked as I angle my swollen manhood down and press insistently against your lips.

You part hesitantly, but the moment you open enough for me to enter, I lean over you and slam myself to the back of your throat. You choke around my thick girth, now pressing hard and insistent against the back of your tonsils. You jerk in your bonds and gag, cough around my invasive member. I hold it firmly in place as you struggle beneath me, my legs on either side of your head trapping you. Tears build at the corner of your eyes and your whole body jerks beneath me.

Suddenly I pull myself all the way out, my cock slaps up against my pelvis and your drool begins to run down my length. You cough and gasp between my legs as I sit back on your chest to watch you.

"You okay?" I ask.

Your eyes are wide, and it takes you a minute, but eventually you nod at me perhaps not trusting yourself to speak. I grin evilly again and lean over you, pressing my now slobbery cock against your lips.

Knowing what's coming, you still open hesitantly but more readily than the first time. Again, as soon as you make room for me, I fill it. My cock slams into the back of your throat and you choke around me. I pull back and thrust forward again, driving all the way again. You cough and struggle in your restraints. I hold myself there a moment before pulling back just long enough for you to suck a desperate breath through your nose, before slamming in again. A couple more times and I pull all the way out again. You cough and gasp for air, the tears in the corners of your eyes have swelled.

"Still okay?" I ask again, my hand caressing your cheek.

Again it takes you a moment to reply, again you only nod. I smile wickedly and the hand caressing your cheek grabs a fist full of your hair and yanks your head back. You open your mouth to cry out, but my other hand has already guided my enormous cock past your lips. I push in deep. With your head tilted slightly back this time, I slide a little deeper. You can feel my swollen head crash against the familiar spot, then slide slightly further down your throat, cutting off your air. Your startled struggle underneath me makes my angry cock swell more, filling your mouth and throat. I pull back and immediately thrust forward. A steady, but insistent rhythm. I start to fuck your mouth like I would your pussy. Leaning over you, my hand finally releasing your hair to support myself, my hips rock in a steady, uncompromising motion. My cock retreats and then slides forward mercilessly, pressing hard and sliding that little bit further into your throat before pulling back again, with barely enough time to suck air between my thrusts your struggling grows weaker beneath me.

Suddenly I sit back on my heels and your chest and you gasp as sweet air floods your lungs. You gasp it in and cough. Your drool has slid to my balls and even in the weak candle light you can see it glisten against my lower abdomen through your watery eyes.

"You still okay, babe?" I ask, a strange mix of concern and unbridled excitement in my voice.

Ariel:

I could barely catch my breath to answer you. My chest which is heaving up and down is pushing up into your manhood and is limiting how much air I can take in in order to talk, but that's only part of why I haven't immediately answered you. The other reason is because I am not sure that I am okay. My body has responded to the roughness with a surprisingly erotic response, wetness gushing out of me in streams; however, you have scared me. Your excitement and fervor is so heightened that it makes you manic. Finally, my eroticism wins out and I answer you non-verbally again by opening my mouth wide and inviting you to fuck my mouth and throat another time. You do not hesitate to take me up on my offer and plunge in deeply as you start to make this low guttural growl that builds with each stroke until you are exploding with a primal yell.

I'm so close to heaving with such strong gags, but I want you to cum down my throat. I want you to claim every part of me. Finally realizing that I have this base need to be submissive to you in every sense. I don't believe I want humiliation as some do, but the sense of being owned and controlled is intoxicating while simultaneously frightening. I initially enjoy the taste your first streams of warm cum although I now need to swallow fast to avoid choking so that I no longer taste you. You fill me up and then pull out quickly so it drips down my chin.

Expecting you to rest a moment from your orgasm, I was surprised when you push back and start pulling and twisting my nipples. You know how sensitive my nipples are yet you pull them like never before. It's exciting but teetering on the edge of pain. You sense my nervousness and you place your palm over my mouth to soften my impending yell. We are alone however we do have neighbors. This makes me tense against my restraints and you twist even harder. The electricity shoots through me as I shout into your hand.

Lessening your grip on my sensitive nipple, you release your covering but lean to my ear and whisper, "I have a surprise for you."

This is really getting erotic now but I begin to doubt myself as to if I can truly handle it. I'm a novice at all things bondage. My head is screaming at me to use my safe word, but I can't seem to force myself to form the word. While I am thinking all this, you have placed a blindfold over my eyes and put earbuds in my ears suddenly filling them with instrumental music. The music surprisingly calms me as I feel your fingers slowly begin to crawl over my body. The lightest of touch as a feather, slowly filling every inch of skin starting at my own fingertips. I relax while enjoying this sensation and becoming more aroused as you draw gentle circle around my areolas. Then, out of nowhere, a cold metal vise is applied to each nipple. My back arches and I yell out so strongly that you have to muffle me again.

You whisper for me to relax & enjoy the sensation while your fingers start again heading south. It hurts, I know it hurts and all I can feel is pain. I know I need to relax and to diffuse the pain and forcefully change the sensation to pleasure. I want your fingers to play with my clit so badly to distract me from the pain. You have master fingers and can always make me cum with just finger play. So I concentrate on the blackness and music again, awaiting that circular rub I yearn for and quick rapid fingertip movement.

Milo:

Having robbed you of sight and sound, my every caress makes you tremble. Goosebumps pop up where my light touch and hot breath tease you. I can tell what you want. Your every frustrated little groan as my fingers trail down your sides, then brush over and around the insides of your thighs. My hands travel back up to tease your nipples, pulling on the clamps that pinch them. The slightest touch makes you flinch and you try to clamp your legs. In a manner most cruel, I exploit this. Your trembling and gasping and gentle whimpers urge me on as my tongue and fingers take turns flicking the clamps and pulling at your puckered nipples. You jerk in your restraints, trying desperately to grab me or push me away, neither of us can tell.

My lips find yours as my one hand begins to slowly slide down your middle to cup your sex. You're hot. Very hot and wet. I slide one finger into you, just enough to wet it, before trailing it up to your swollen clit and pressing hard. You groan against my lips as I press firmly, and start slow circles around your burning bud. Quickly my speed increases. You cry out, the neighbors forgotten, as my fingers rub you furiously. The pressure is hard, the speed still climbing. You tremble and spasm beneath me, racing toward your climax. You bite your lip, your hands clench in their bindings, your belly flexes, everything about you is tight as a spring.

I lean in and bite down hard on your closest nipple. You cry out with a violent jerk, then the cry turns to a sultry groan as you spasm beneath me. My fingers delve into your gushing pussy, stroking you furiously as your orgasm tears through you. Your voice fades off to silent gasping as my fingers torment you, leaning in I nip your other nipple and you cry out again, your orgasm redoubled as you soak my hand. My erection throbs against you. Your arousal spiking my own.

I throw away your blindfold, toss away your headphones and unceremoniously remove the clamps. You gaze up at me with shining eyes. I give you one greedy kiss before coming around to kneel above you, putting one knee on either side of your head. Above you like this, there can only be one thing coming. I can see the excitement in your eyes. You open your mouth, the corners turned up into a grin. Leaning forward on one hand, I guide my cock past your lips and let your tongue stroke the top of my swollen crown. Lying down on top of you, my hands grip your ass greedily before my mouth descends on that sopping wet paradise. You moan around my cock as my tongue strikes your clit. Without thought I thrust into the exciting sensation as my lips and tongue tease you, the slight gagging sound you make as my cock presses the back of your throat reminds me to be careful but also fuels my own fire. Restraint is difficult. The moans my tongue draws from you feel incredible around my swollen member.

Gradually you find a rhythm of your own, even in the restraints and you roll your hips into my face. The two of us alternating between being blinded by our own pleasure and chasing one another's.

Ariel:

My clit is so sensitive right now and your tongue is driving me wild. The nipple biting and clamps took me off the edge of climax from your finger play, but now your expert licking brings me right back. I want to make it last and don't want to cum too quickly. This whole scary, vulnerable experience is just getting good. I now have your beautiful, silky cock in my mouth again right where it belongs. Yes I do so love giving you head because it not only pleasures you but even more so that I feel at my most submissive self during this act. I start to rhythmically thrust my pelvis up into your mouth.

You recognize my needs and start thrusting deeper into my mouth with the same timing. It's like we are performing a musical duet but the only sounds are gagging, moaning & slurping.

OMG! My climax is racing, climbing to its peak. I can't control it any longer and I know I am seconds away but I want to taste you down my throat. I am not sure you're quite there yet. So I suck hard on your crown and then take you into my throat as far as I dare without completely blocking my airway. I'm surprised you let me control the depth unlike earlier. I'm bursting now and I moan loudly around your manhood. I can not suck or move my mouth in anyway, not while my cunt is spasming me into ecstasy. But as I slowly come down from my high, my mouth regains its abilities.

You moan as I start to lick & suck again while inching down your shaft towards your testicles. I know how it drives you wild when I teabag you. I just wish my hands were free so I could stroke you and bring you to climax. You are rock hard and while enjoying my attention to your balls, I sense you need more. You lift yourself up so that you're straddling my face again and reach down to stroke yourself.

Practically growling you utter to me, "That's it you slut, suck my balls!"

I can see your calves with my peripheral vision and they flex as you move from a flat footed position to raising up on your toes as your orgasm builds. I know your positioning can't be comfortable but you also can't stop. You're up on your toes again, your testicles tighten as you begin to erupt. I feel a weird sense of pride in making you cum. Not that I haven't gotten you to orgasm many times before but tonight, is not all other nights.

Your hot seed is now all over my breasts and stomach feeling nearly 120 degrees! I feel some even drip in my belly button which tickles and this makes me release a spontaneous giggle. Not understanding what my humor is directed at, you assume it's about you or your positioning squatting above me or some other unknown slight and your temper releases suddenly and unexpectedly much to my horror. You jump up quicker than I've ever seen you move and grab the blindfold, rapidly tying it tightly around my head. It is much tighter than before and I know you're just reacting to my misinterpreted giggle so I start to explain myself but I can not get the first word out before you shove a hard ball-like thing in my mouth. I feel you snap it in place around the back of my head. I am now panicked because we have never even discussed a ball gag.

I thrash against my restrictions on all four limbs and I can't even say my safe word or plead with my eyes because of the blindfold.

'Damn' I think, 'He is mad and caught up in this testosterone fueled energy and we did not discuss how to communicate if I was gagged. What a novice move on both our parts.'

You lean in to whisper to me once again in my unplugged sensitive ear, still being deprived of my sight, and say "You will be punished."

I tremble and pull against my ties, again to no avail when I suddenly feel cool leather strips on my inner thigh, then a whoosh of air followed by a biting sensation.

'He is using a cat 'o nines whip on me!' I feel it again on the other thigh but it is not as biting as I know what to expect this time.

'Okay, this isn't too bad. I kinda like it,' I think to myself. No sooner had that thought pushes from my brain, the leather tails hit my swollen clit! My back arches as I yell ferociously but it was mumbled around the ball gag.

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers