More Than Just a Massage...

Story Info
Happy endings cum when you least expect.
761 words
3.97
9.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months ago, my boss gave me a gift certificate to a local day spa as a special 'thank you' for helping her with an important client presentation. I had completely forgotten about it until a few days ago when I was going through my portfolio. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I decided to call and make an appointment for a massage.

When I got there, I was greeted by a very pretty receptionist who walked me back to a small room that had a padded massage table. There was a chair next to the table on which sat a robe sealed in a plastic bag, and next to the chair, there was a small table with several folded towels and various bottles of ointments and lotions.

"Vickie will be your attendant," she said, as she handed me a plastic bag. "You can put your clothes in here, and there is a hook behind the door if you want to hang up your jacket."

"Thanks," I said.

As soon as she closed the door, I got undressed, put on the robe and was sitting on the massage table when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in, it's not locked," I said. As the door opened, I was surprised to see a young man enter. He was carrying a clipboard and pen.

"You must be John?" he said as he closed the door behind him. "I'm Steve. I'll be your attendant this morning. Let's see," he said, looking down at the clipboard. "It looks like they have you down for a full body massage."

"Yea, that's right," I said. "No offense, but I was told my attendant was going to be a woman named Vickie."

"I'm sorry about that," he said. "Vickie is with another client right now. I can re-schedule you if you'd like? But, just so you know, I've been told I give great massages," he laughed.

And he did! For the next hour and a half, I had the most relaxing (and stimulating) massage of my life. As he worked the backs of my thighs and buttocks, I became very aroused and somewhat embarrassed because I knew he couldn't help but notice my hard cock poking downward between my legs.

"Very nice!" he said. "I take it that you are enjoying my work."

Shyly, I responded. "So you noticed?"

"How could I not?" he chuckled. "You could knock someone out with that thing."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Thanks, I don't get many complaints."

"I wouldn't think so. Now let me have you roll over so I can do your other side."

As I turned over, my cock jutted straight up, straining against my towel. I could feel Steve's eyes fixed to my bulge as he began rubbing my feet and shins. By the time he got to my thighs, I could feel the stickiness from my leaking hard-on.

"It looks like someone could use a happy ending," he said half-joking. "It's too bad we can't provide those... here." He was openly flirting with me at that point.

"Oh no? That's just wrong," I said. "So, you're just going to tease me and leave me like this? That's kinda mean of you," I added, hoping he would pick up on my opening.

By then, he was standing beside me with his crotch just inches from my face. Judging from the bulge in his scrubs, I could see he was as equally aroused.

Just as my time on the table was about up, he wiped his hands and took out an appointment card from his pocket. "Here's my number," he said. "I'll leave it here on the table. You can give me a call if you'd like a follow-up session. I also have a massage table and chair at my place... and there are no rules against happy endings there," he whispered.

After getting dressed, I left him a generous tip and made my way to my car. I was so horny, it was all I could do to keep from calling him right that instant. Instead, I waited until later that afternoon. As we talked, he confided that he too was bi, and that he would really like to get together. By nine that evening, we were locked in the most amazing 69 I'd ever experienced. I ended up spending the night and, after showering together, he gave me another massage and treated to a spectacular blow job before I finished him again while he was seated at his massage chair.