More than Just Surviving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They almost certainly weren't the best instructions ever, but Clarke clearly got her point across, because pretty much straight after she got those words out Raven slid her tongue down to her entrance, even managing to tease her by leaving it there for a few long seconds. Then Raven shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Clarke, almost making Clarke cum on the spot.

Clearly annoyed she had failed to do that Raven started hammering her tongue in and out of Clarke's cunt. Or maybe Raven was just as out of control as Clarke was, and just yearned to make her cum. Whatever the case in a matter of seconds Raven had tongue fucked Clarke to an incredible orgasm, and thankfully it wasn't the last.

No, like Niylah and yes Lexa before her Raven was able to effortlessly give Clarke multiple orgasms, and she even did it without any prompting from Clarke who was very much incoherent at that point. Each of those orgasms were just as strong as the last, if not more, and each were the kind of earth-shattering climaxes Clarke had only had from women.

To be fair the men she had been with were far from the cream of the crop, while the women very much had been, but at times like this Clarke wondered if she should stop labelling herself as bi and embrace the second scariest L-word as her official label. Which was often her last thought before she lost the ability to think, and this time was no different.

Raven had just as much trouble thinking just from going down on Clarke, so when her female friend came in her mouth Raven became a completely mindless animal. At first she was only focused on one thing, swallowing every drop of that precious liquid which was somehow even better then Clarke's regular pussy cream.

Then once Clarke stopped cumming Raven quickly licked up any leftovers before thrusting her tongue back into the other girl in an attempt to get more, which was an attempt which almost instantly succeeded, prompting Raven to quickly remove her tongue again so she could swallow everything Clarke had to give her. Or at least the majority of it.

During that first time Raven had just about managed to get the majority of it, despite pulling her tongue out a little too late, but either she got tired or Clarke began producing more liquid, or probably a combination of the two, but whatever the case she soon found she just couldn't swallow even half of Clarke's cum.

Although on the bright side whatever she couldn't swallow ended up covering her face, making Raven feel like she was being marked as a pussy licking slut. Clarke's pussy licking slut. Oh yes, that's exactly what Raven wanted to be from now on. Fuck, at that moment she wanted to tattoo 'Clarke Griffin's Pussy Licking Slut' on her forehead, so there would be no confusion about what her role in life was.

More importantly she wanted to be Clarke Griffin's Pussy Pleasing Slut, Raven soon realising she couldn't do that with her tongue alone. Not this time. So although it was almost physically painful she removed her tongue and replaced it with a finger, which she buried into Clarke's cunt and then started hammering it in and out of her.

This allowed her to pull back and see just how beautiful Clarke looked, and concentrate on just how loudly the other girl was screaming for her, and fuck, why couldn't she have been Clarke's first girl? Or just Clarke's first? The two of them meeting on the Ark and becoming lovers nearly instantly so they wouldn't have to waste years not doing this?

For a few long seconds Raven was completely lost in those very pleasant thoughts, then proving she was more in control of her body than she seemed Clarke reached down, grabbed Raven's face and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Or maybe instinct was taking over, and Clarke just yearned to be kissed.

Either way Raven suddenly found herself kissing Clarke Griffin while still fingering her, her female friend tasting herself on her lips, and then her tongue, gradually making Raven want to cum. Then, as if she was reading her mind, Clarke made that happen by sliding a hand down her pants, making Raven cry out joyfully into the wonderful kiss.

Clarke made sure that her fingers slid over Raven's underwear at first, wanting to tease her friend a little bit before giving her what she wanted. Although it didn't matter, because Raven's panties were so wet Clarke might as well have been touching bare skin.

Although both girls noticed the difference when she pushed those panties aside less than a minute later and started rubbing the other girl's cunt with no barriers in between them. That really made Raven cry out into Clarke's mouth, which in turn made Clarke grinned triumphantly. Especially as she was only just getting started. Oh yes, Raven hadn't seen, or more accurately felt, anything yet.

Proving that point Clarke allowed her fingertips to begin lingering more and more on Raven's clit, which got even more pleasant sounds out of her friend, although they also confirmed Clarke's suspicions that Raven was on the verge of orgasm already.

On the one hand that prove just how much Raven had liked going down on her, which was kind of obvious given how eagerly she had been to eat Clarke's pussy and swallow her cum, but it was nice to have physical confirmation that it wasn't out of some misplaced form of gratitude, and because she genuinely wanted this.

On the other hand, Clarke wanted this to last much longer. Oh well, Clarke would just have to make sure the next time she gave Raven the long, slow, detailed attention she deserves.

For now Clarke just tried to get a finger into Raven without making her cum right away. Which wasn't easy, Raven seemingly right on the edge from the moment Clarke just pushed her fingertip inside her, but by moving slowly and carefully she was just about able to get that finger up to the knuckle inside the other girl.

Clarke tried to move just as slowly when she began pumping that finger in and out of Raven, but it was no use, her friend was just too far gone and she went crashing over the edge. All Clarke could really do at that point was break the kiss, pull back and get a good look at Raven's orgasm face, which she instantly adored, although not as much as staring into Raven's eyes.

Through Raven's first orgasm the two girls became completely lost in staring into each other's eyes, then almost simultaneously they began to pick up the pace until they were frantically fingering each other. Clarke was fairly certain that Raven started it, although it didn't matter at that point.

In a really petty way Clarke was proud of the fact that she made Raven cum a couple more times before she did, although that was because Raven was already on a high, and it was fairly easy for Clarke to keep her there given all the tricks she knew about pleasing women. Although soon fingering just wasn't enough for Clarke. No, she needed to taste Raven's pussy, and perhaps more importantly, her cum.

Raven was content with what they were doing now. Honestly it felt like she should pull Clarke's hand away from her cunt so she could concentrate on thanking her friend for saving her again by giving her a record number of orgasms, but selfishly Raven wanted some satisfaction of her own so she didn't do that.

At the same time she didn't want to stop touching Clarke, but it was becoming increasingly difficult with every orgasm she had for Raven to continue fingering the other girl. It was hard enough when Clarke was just teasing her pussy lips with her fingertips, which had felt so good it was almost like cumming, but now there were two fingers inside of her and Clarke was rubbing her clit with her thumb, making Raven feel like she was constantly cumming.

"Sit on my face." Clarke suddenly ordered hoarsely, before pulling Raven's hand away from her pussy and slowly lowering them to the floor.

Switching back and forth between kissing the other girl and staring into her eyes as they made each other cum had been so wonderful that Raven was reluctant to do as Clarke asked. But she was just feeling so physically overwhelmed that she didn't stop her, and the next thing the brunette knew was that the blonde had positioned them so Clarke was laying on her back with Raven's cunt pressed against her mouth.

It was also hard for Raven to complain as Clarke kept her fingers inside her the whole time, and once in position she not only started the fingering again but she wrapped her mouth around Raven's clit and sucked it, which of course made Raven cum again. And then again, and then again, and then again.

Then Clarke swapped her fingers for her tongue, immediately shoving it into Raven's cunt and thrusting it in and out until she came, which didn't take long, Raven cumming so hard that time she pretty much blacked out.

She was dully aware of Clarke switching back and forth between fingering her and tongue fucking her, but that was only because the Earth-shattering orgasms continued until Raven was literally begging for mercy. Or at least Raven thought she was. It was hard to tell, especially as Clarke didn't stop right away. The next thing she was really aware of was being spooned by Clarke, which was so nice she continued just lying there for quite some time.

"We should probably do this in a bed next time." Clarke quipped, breaking the silence.

"Yeah..." Raven agreed, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable, before questioning, "Next time?"

"Well, I don't have anything better to do for the next five weeks. Or for as long as Praimfaya rains." Clarke pointed out, "Do you?"

"No. And next time sounds great to me." Raven smiled lazily.

"Great." Clarke smiled back, "So, wanna go find a bed?"

"No." Raven said, before explaining, "That involves moving. Moving bad. No moving."

"I'll go down on you again. This time longer." Clarke offered, "I'm thinking at least an hour. Maybe the rest of the day."

"Let's go." Raven grinned.

Which caused the two girls to share a giggle, but moving was easier said than done given what they had just done, and their bodies were still recovering from the battering they had taken from Praimfaya and especially the radiation which came with it. Still, eventually they were able to stumble onto their feet and search the facility just long enough to find a bed which they collapsed on for a few hours, just resting.

Then they had more mind-blowing sex, then food, then more mind-blowing sex, then cuddling and talking, and then more mind-blowing sex, and so on. Given last few years it wasn't up against stiff competition, but it was easily the best day of Raven's life, as Clarke showed her they could do more than just survive as long as it was just the two of them.

12