More than She Bargained For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to cum, just press dial," she said.

Kristina did not even think twice. She looked up at the phone in her hand, found the dial button and pressed it. In an instant, her phone vibrated. Kristina dropped the phone in her hand to the floor and humped furiously against the phone on her clit. Tony backed up in anticipation, and was glad that he did when Kristina shot more juice from her pussy.

"What a gusher," said Josh. "Your sheets are ruined," he said to Marci.

Kristina's sexual frenzy slowed and she again collapsed flat on the bed.

"You were right. That ring is amazing!" she said.

Marci and Josh laughed as Tony decided it was time for him to cum. He didn't want to put his dick in her mouth because she was sticky from Josh's cum, so he climbed onto her chest and pushed her tits together around his dick. He fucked her tits hard, grinding the bottom of his dick against her chest and the sides against either breast.

"Lift up your head and open your mouth," he commanded when he was ready. Kristina lifted her neck so that she was staring right at the tip of his dick as it rhythmically protruded from between her breasts. When he was ready, he pushed hard down on her chest and thrust his dick up towards her open mouth. He unloaded his sperm onto her face, stroking against her eyes and cheeks and the inside of her mouth. Kristina's head fell back against the pillow and she laid there, overwhelmed with pleasure and fully stimulated.

"Smile for the camera," said Marci as she brought the camcorder over hear head. Kristina smiled, not even thinking. "We promise, we will just use this for our personal pleasure," said Marci. Tony and Josh laughed.

"Can I get a copy," asked Kristina. "Maybe, if you're good. Why don't you tell the camera what you did tonight and how much you liked it."

"Tonight I was fucked by two manly men and one hot babe. They fucked my ass and mouth, but not my pussy, and yet I still came three times. They are the only ones who know how I like it, and I like it rough!"

"OK, but what about before they came over?" asked Marci.

"Before that, I ate Marci's pussy until she came on my mouth, and before that, I let her twin brothers fuck my pussy and mouth like a submissive slut. They also made me cum three times."

"OK, then. If you liked it so much, when do you want to fuck us again?" asked Josh.

"Tomorrow, and then the next day," answered Kristina.

"Well then, we will see if we can keep things interesting for you. Expect a call."

They untied Kristina and let her go. Tony kept her bra and panties so that she had to walk home commando, but Kristina just went with it. She slid on her jeans and tank top and walked outside. Her extreme enjoyment of the night overcame the shame she was feeling when she arrived. She could not wait for their next night together.

12