More Than Skin Deep

Story Info
A boy, a girl, & the most advanced computer chip ever.
23.8k words
4.73
85.7k
54
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers

Lawrence's deep-set frown was illuminated harshly by the cold blue light of his computer monitor. He didn't like what he was seeing on his monitor. Didn't like it one bit. At nineteen, he would have watched it eagerly. At fifty, he knew he should turn it off, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. And the more he watched, the angrier he became.

On the other side of the hacked webcam, Mitch took another drag on his joint. He inhaled and held it. Fuck, it didn't get better than this. He passed it down to the pretty brunette kneeling down between his legs. Her head bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Hey babe, take a break from that joint," he said. "And get a load of this one."

Her mouth popped off his saliva coated member, leaving a dangling trail of her drool connecting it to her mouth as she pulled away.

"I don't know about this Mitch..." Gloria said hesitantly, wiping her mouth with one hand and pumping at the base of his cock to keep him hard. She didn't smoke. Not cigarettes, and especially not marijauana. Mitch had offered many times, but she'd always refused.

"Everybody does it," Mitch said. "Just a little toke. It'll make it even better for you. Being high while fucking is the best feeling in the world. You trust me, don't you?"

It wasn't a matter of trust, Gloria thought as she took the joint. She knew she shouldn't, but she felt pressured. She took a short experimental drag.

"Deeper. Deeper. Don't exhale yet. Hold it. Hold it," Mitch encouraged before taking the joint back. "Now get my cock down in that pretty mouth first."

Gloria's mouth swallowed Mitch's erect member. Bobbing back on it. Her pretty face turning more red by the second. She felt the cool numbing deep in her brain. Her eyes watered. A bit of thick spicy smoke escaped her nose. She gave a brief cough through her nose and then another. God how it burned.

Already high, Mitch enjoyed the sensation of Gloria's spasming throat as another cough escaped. He grabbed her pony tail and pushed her down harder than she wanted to go.

"Oh baby, take that cock," he groaned, pushing her head up and down. Fucking her pretty face.

Tears leaked from Gloria's bulging eyes as she choked on the smoke. Mitch's cock grew thick and pulsed. Again and again it twitched. She tried to cough only to have salty jizz shot into the back of her throat. Again and again he pushed it home, choking her with it, until finally he was spent. It was only then that Mitch finally let go of her pony tail .

Gloria's head flew up. She coughed. She gagged. She struggled not to lose her lunch. Sticky sperm covered her chin, her stomach, and her new breasts.

"Damn it Mitch," Gloria said her voice still a bit ragged from her abuse. But the high had already settled in and she couldn't stay but so angry over it. "You know I don't like it when you do that."

Mitch took another hit. Let it out easy with just hint of a sputter. "I don't make the rules," he said. "You're the girl. I'm the man. And sometimes babe, sometimes a man just can't help himself and sometimes a girl's gotta take one for the team."

Gloria wasn't so sure about that. But Mitch was her first and only. She had lived without a boyfriend...had been damned unpopular for 99% of her eighteen years. Had been called zit face and flatsy. If she had to occasionally take one for the team, so be it. It was better the the lonely alternative. Still coughing slightly, Gloria dug a napkin from her purse to clean up the disgusting mess he had left of her. Starting with her full ripe breasts.

"No," Mitch said, his voice slow from his high. "Rub it into them. It's good for the skin. Makes them nice and soft."

What a perv Gloria thought, but she loved him. She rubbed the jizz into her big breasts. Mitch was more correct than he knew. The skhen would use it for nourishment.

Mitch sat transfixed. Watching her rub his slime over her large perfect breasts. Smushing them together for him so that those pink half dollar sized nipples were next to one anther. If it weren't for the jizz, he would have sucked those fat nipples there and then.

"Take another hit," he held the joint to her lips. "But don't get any jizz on it."

Gloria inhaled the spicy smoke again, coughing. It made her feel good. Made her mind wander. To think, just three months ago a boy like Mitch would never have given her the time of day. Back then, Gloria was quiet and shy. She was ashamed of her appearance. She had acne. Her bust was flat and so was her ass. Her legs were bony. Then her daddy started working on the project and she had discovered what he was working on. And what he was working on was nothing short of miraculous. Miracle skin. Skhen. It could grow over her skin and hide the blemishes and sores. It could fill in and add where things needed to be added. It was awesome.

Now her skin was clear. She attended another school where no one knew how unpopular she used to be. Her breasts were a perfect 36 C. Yet her body stayed slim and skinny. Her legs were toned. Now she hung out with the popular girls. She was dating Mitch...a bit of a bad boy...but all the other girls were jealous.

Watching on his computer, hacked into his daughter's web cam, Gloria's dad Lawrence was tempted to burst into his daughter's room. But doing so would admit that he had been spying. Worse, it could result in a confrontation with Mitch.

His hands steepled, Lawrence was having second thoughts of what he had done....more now than ever. First, he never should have hacked his daughter's computer. But he had seen some evidence that suggested someone was sneaking in his house at night. He thought it might be espionage...someone trying to steal the secrets he was working on. But it had turned out to be a boy. A bad boy. The bastard was giving his daughter drugs...sex and who knew what. Making her suck him off. Well...he was going to put a stop to it. That was for damn sure.

++++++++++++++++++

When school let out the next day, Gloria slid into the passenger seat of the Mitch's Explorer. The moment the door closed, as usual his hands were busy feeling her up. Moving up her long legs. Moving beneath her short skirt. She blushed and looked around nervously. Tried in vain to fend off his advances, but he was so much stronger. Not that she didn't want him to feel her up. It felt nice. But not here. Not where someone from school could see. And especially not now.

"Hey babe, I've been thinking about you all day," Mitch said. "Let's get those panties off."

"Come on Mitch," Gloria begged. "Now isn't the time. I've got bad news."

"Gloria...you know what that outfit does to me," Mitch said. The evidence was sticking out about seven inches from the crotch of his pants. The little miniskirt she wore really did him in. He had bought the little pleated plaid number and several other for her from Fredericks of Hollywood. She had been too shy to wear them at first. But with encouragement and the proper motivation....she eventually gave in.

But now Mitch wanted more. "Get 'em off babe, and the bra too....then I want to take you somewhere public."

God, that game again? She had to admit it was kinky enough when they did it two weeks ago. There in the mall. Nothing on beneath her little skirt. Her full breasts bouncing with every step. So many hungry eyes on her. Then finding ways to show herself to Mitch. With him following her up the stairs. Bending down and picking up something she dropped. He had taken her from behind in a dressing room. Delicious. It was great fun. But now, things weren't fun anymore. Tears welled in her eyes. Her daddy had ruined it. Had ruined everything! Goddamnit!

"Can you be serious for just one minute Mitch?" Gloria said. "I'm leaving on next week. For good."

By now Mitch had Gloria's panties off. He looked around quickly. Just a bunch of cars around. A few students here and there, but no one of any authority. His finger teased her pussy. Making her squirm. Making her wet. Then finally wormed its determined way in.

"Get real." Mitch said.

"I am real. My dad...my dad..." Gloria stammered, tears welling in her pretty eyes. "...He's sending me to a girl's school."

Then Mitch saw Gloria's tears. It hit him suddenly. How had this happened? "When?"

"Monday morning."

"Fuck..." It was enough to cool even Mitch's prodigious passions. "What for?"

"I think he knows about us..."

"Double fuck..." Mitch thought. Make that triple fuck. He had never had a girl with a body like Gloria's. And he didn't want to lose it. Not yet.

"Tell him no." Mitch suggested.

"I can't." Little did he know she already said no. But then Daddy said he would take out the little chip on her back. Then the skhen would die. Would shed like she was a snake. Then her face would be all pimply. Her breasts too small. Her nose too big.

Would Mitch still love the old Gloria? Would anyone? She couldn't take the chance. Gloria agreed to go to the girls school. She had no other choice.

"What do we do?" Mitch asked. Thinking wasn't his strong suit. "Maybe I can sneak over at night?"

"It's on the west coast Mitch..." Then Gloria began to think. Sneak over. Could it possibly work? It was a long shot, but it was possible. But the odds were long. Very long.

"Mitch," she said. "How would you like to be the only boy at an all girls school?"

Mitch wasn't one for having a lot of thoughts. But he had them now. He pictured himself as a teacher at the girl's school. Gloria under the desk, sucking him off for first period. Then for second period, there would be some rich chick named Megan or Brittany. He'd bend her over the desk and spank that ass with a yard stick. Her rich CEO daddy thinking she was at some girl school chaste and sweet, but in reality Mitch would have his cock planted up his sweet little girl's tight arse. For lunch, he would find himself a couple of lesbos. There were always lesbos at girls schools. At least there were according to the porn he looked at online. The could lick each other on this desk and he'd put a cock in one's pussy, then take it out and make the other suck it awhile.

"You betcha!" Mitch said. Besides, he wasn't doing anything anyway. He graduated last year and mostly did nothing all day. "I'll take that one for the team!"

"Oh Mitch!" Gloria was elated. She gave him a big kiss. Then at home, she thanked him again in another way. By going to her knees and sucking him off. Afterwards she tried to kiss him again but he held his hand over her mouth.

"You know I don't kiss after," he said.

Gloria kissed his hand and sucked a finger. Captured a bit of bittersweet sticky jism with her tongue and licked it clean. Guys didn't kiss after girls went down. She had forgotten. Maybe later. Maybe later they could kiss all the time. But first she had plans ... so many plans and so little time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Daddy, can you check my chip before I go to the new school," Gloria said. "I won't get to see you for several months. Besides, I feel kind of funny."

"You're probably just scared....going to a new school and all." Lawrence said. He had expected a bit more of a battle about Gloria going off to school. But, after a few tear filled arguments, she seemed resigned to her future. She didn't know it now, but she'd thank him for this in a few more years. Checking her chip was the least he could do. "But since you are here, let me check you out."

Gloria took off her shirt and turned around. Lawrence felt around on her back until he felt the small indention. He held an transmitter over it and keyed in the code. A circle began to emerge from her back. It was the chip. He removed it and took it over to a specialized computer. Read the results.

"Hmmmmm..." he said. "Everything checks out. If you are feeling strange, perhaps you could go to your new school without the um..."

"No daddy..." Tears welled in his baby girl's eyes. "Never."

"Okay," he said, wishing he had never put the chip in her in the first place. But she seemed so much happier. Perhaps it was worth it. "Let me clone the skinware and adjust some of the parameters."

He entered some new values this time. His daughter's breasts were a little too large...they were attracting the wrong sort of attention. She didn't need to know. Anyway, best not to think about Mitch. That boy was history. Gloria might pine and wait, but that boy never would. He'd be on to the next man's daughter in a few weeks.

"Daddy," Gloria said. "What would happen if say...I had an extra finger. Six instead of five. What would the chip do? Would the skhen try to make me have five fingers?"

"Oh it wouldn't matter to the chip. It would treat it like all your other fingers. It ignores everything except for what it's been programmed to adjust. In your case that's...."

"My breasts....my nose...and my acne," Gloria finished.

"Exactly," Lawrence said. "Why? Is there something you aren't telling me?"

There were so many things she wasn't telling him. And most of them would end up with her chip being taken away. And it wasn't his chip anymore. It was hers. Hers. And it was more her chip than even she knew.

"Nothing daddy," Gloria said. "I was just curious. It's okay to be curious isn't it? It's so very interesting."

"It is dear," Lawrence said. "Your mother would be...your mother would be so proud of the woman you've become."

The scientist was so caught up thinking about his departed wife and that his daughter would be farther away then ever, he didn't realize that while Gloria hugged him, her hands were busy behind his back. Unhooking her old chip. Putting it in her pocket. Placing a new one in its place. She had planned to get him to go out and get her a soda. But, this was easy. So easy. She felt just a little bit guilty. But it couldn't be help. She was in love. And love makes you do crazy things. Now all she had to do was put it on Mitch's back with a little adhesive and a bit of her own skhen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The chip had been set again. The chip grew hot as it utilized all its processors. It was upset, although, the chip didn't really feel human emotions. It thought in terms of its job and its project. It had been given a job...a set of parameters. Then finally a project. It had melded with the project. Made the project conform to those parameters. It was one of the most advanced computers ever made, in only the size of a silver dollar. It had even learned how to achieve its parameters in more efficient ways than it was originally programmed to do. For instance, the project was supposed to have larger mounds. It had been programmed to grow the skhen to produce the desired results. Yet, that seemed inefficient, when the skhen could release targeted hormones and achieve the same result. The skhen was supposed to cover and hide facial blemishes. But why not have the skhen attack the bacteria and remove the cause. Then the skhen had less work to do. The chip didn't like to do extra work.

Everything had been going so well. That is ...until something had activated a subroutine on the chip and removed it from the project. Then its project had been ruined. All its work had been in vain. The bacteria was back. The large mounds had disappeared again. No this wouldn't do at all.

The chip disabled the subroutines that allowed it to be removed from the project. So much work, so little skhen. It told the skhen to multiply. This time the chip was going to be smarter...more efficient than ever before. It would need to be. There was so much work to do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ahh..ahhh....I sure hope you know what you are doing." Mitch gasped, his pelvis thrusting, oh yeah, nice and deep. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble with mah...mah... old man. You know...I am basically running..umph.. away."

Gloria's knees burned on the rough carpet in the back of his Explorer. Mitch had her by her pony tail again, pulling her back on that cock. Back and forth. Back and forth. Working that tight pussy. God he loved this view. Gloria on her hands and knees. A short mini-skirt pulled inside out now. His hands palming that perfectly formed ass, spreading it, making that cute little asshole clench and pucker. Watching the lips of her pretty pussy move in and out with the motion of his cock. Fucking her good. Exploring that hot little bitch.

"And that thing you put on my back..." Mitch said. "What was mmmm...ah....up...with....that? Mmmm...oh God...oh God...."

Mitch's balls tightened. Fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah. That hot pussy milking his cock. Emptying it. He soon forgot all about the thing she put on his back and his old man.

Usually, Gloria was content to wait underneath Mitch after he climaxed. To hold him tight. To kiss his well muscled shoulders and chest. But today, she was feeling hot. Tingly in a more profound way than she had been before. Because usually she felt tingly almost all the time. She had ever since the chip and the skhen. It made her want to touch herself. Yet when she did, it was like an itch that couldn't be scratched. Until today.

"Umph..." Mitch groaned. "What are you doing?"

What was Gloria up to? Didn't she know he felt like relaxing. Fucking was hard work and today it was harder than usual. A bit hard to catch his breath. Besides, he felt a little unsettled. His skin ....so scratchy. Then Gloria was climbing up him.

"Are you crazy?" he said, pushing her slim body back down.

Crazy. Gloria thought....yes...just a bit. Guys don't do that she remembered. She slid back down. Rubbed her wet cum soaked slit against his softening cock.

"Baby...I just came..." Mitch groaned.

"Come on honey," Gloria said. She didn't know what had gotten into herself. For once she felt like her urges were in control of her. Little did she know, her new chip was busy. Her dad had adjusted the parameters...to decrease the size of her breasts. It was taking a shortcut. Flooding her bloodstream with male hormones.

Gloria knew none of this. She only knew that she couldn't stop. Then she said something that she had never said before. Something Mitch always said. "Come on baby....take one for the team."

Then she pressed down on her breasts. Making them so full and hard. She knew the effect they had on Mitch. "Don't I turn you on?"

Mitch was still overly sensitive. He wasn't ready. And yet...and yet his cock hardened. Gloria slipped it inside. Began rocking back and forth.

Oh yes. This is nice. Gloria thought. Mitch seemed to be lasting a bit longer too. She rode his cock. Working herself on it. I think I like it on top. Yes, I most certainly do, she thought. He can't very well pull my pony tail like this and my knees don't hurt this way at all.

Then she felt her loins begin to boil. The pleasure to well up. She took hold of Mitch's nipples...gave them a little twist.

"Ahhhh!" Mitch gasped. His hips involuntarily jerking in response. Ouch! That fucking hurt! He had been too embarrassed to say anything, but his nipples had hurt all day. And now, Jesus...so sensitive. So painfully sensitive. Worse, it seemed Gloria liked how it made him gasp and jerk in response. She assumed that he liked it. But no. No Mitch didn't like it. No, not one bit.

So she pinched them again. Tweaked them and pulled them this time with conscious deliberation. And each time, Mitch would gasp and thrust. It was involuntary. The thrusting was one thing, but the gasping.... God it was embarrassing. The only involuntary thing Mitch had experienced before was coming and sneezing. This was new territory...and he didn't like it. It scared him a little.

But Gloria liked it. Mitch's every gasp and thrust lit a fire in her sex. God, how she had come. It was amazing. Then finally her climax was done. She lay on top of him. Her fingertips still against his nipples.

Poor Mitch couldn't get those fingers out of his mind. Or his aching nipples. So sensitive. Please don't pinch me again, he thought over and over again. Her sweaty body laying over his on. A little heavy. A little hard to breathe. He kept his silence. Men didn't complain of such things. Men only complained when they weren't getting enough pussy. At least that's what his old man said.

Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers