Mormon Dominatrix for Muslims

Story Info
African Muslim student meets sexy Mormon dominatrix.
2.7k words
2.23
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Molly Vivian Haynes was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, on November 9, 1978. Her father, Victor Haynes was a Mormon pastor, and a successful local businessman. He worked for the National Bank of Canada for many years, and provided a comfortable living for his family. Molly's mother Hannah Jameson-Haynes died ages ago, and the gal barely remembers her.

Like a lot of gals raised by their fathers, Molly Vivian Haynes turned out to be quite the tomboy. In the Fall of 1987, Molly enrolled at the University of Ottawa, where she studied business management and psychology. Six feet two inches tall, athletic and lovely, with blonde hair and blue eyes, Molly was blessed physically as well as mentally. Molly took up Rugby, and absolutely excelled at it.

One of the reasons why Molly took up Rugby is because a lot of people in her conservative Mormon church believed that a proper young lady doesn't do certain things. Molly believes that a woman can be everything and anything that she wants to be. Traditionally male pursuits such as contact sports and big business are far from out of reach for her. Let the antique rules be broken once and for all...

Molly firmly believed that, in Western society, the twenty-first century would definitely be the century for women. She saw herself as the avant garde of a new wave of feminism. One that would liberate women and men alike from archaic thinking that trapped both sexes in cycles of unhappiness. Molly saw herself as a strong woman, and a citizen of the world.

While at the University of Ottawa, Molly experimented with her sexuality, like ordinary young women and men. Who says Mormon gals can't have fun? During that period of experimentation, Molly discovered the world of BDSM. A world of kink, dominance and submission that appealed to the dark side of Molly's soul. At first intrigued, Molly got really into it, eventually becoming an amateur dominatrix under the moniker Maitresse Vee. Let the world beware...

Molly Vivian Haynes sees absolutely nothing wrong with being a prim and proper Mormon sister and being a dominatrix. If you were to look at Molly while she's at the local Mormon church, you'd be surprised. She is all smiles and wears the long dress and polite demeanor expected of the women of her Mormon faith. Still, the steely glint in Molly's eyes sometimes gives it all away, hinting at her darker side...

During her Mission days, Molly traveled to Kano City, northern Nigeria, to spread the word about her beloved faith of Mormonism. The LDS Church is present on all continents, and every year they send young men and women on Mission to spread the good word. Molly discovered that in Nigeria, the local people proved particularly receptive to the message. Molly had a ton of fun in West Africa, both spiritually and carnally. When Molly returned to Canada, the tall, fearless blonde beauty wasn't quite the same...

Molly Vivian Haynes thought she knew all about sexuality and passion, but the men of Nigeria left a lasting impression on the Amazonian blonde beauty. In Canada, a land full of feminized males who fear female power and turn into gibbering wimps when asked questions about gender issues, Molly felt like she was a queen. In Nigeria, where men respect women but don't fear them, Molly finally felt like a real woman...

The Nigerian studs whom Molly took to bed while spreading Mormonism in Kano City showed her the truth about West African masculinity. One of them stood out among the rest, a towering, dark-skinned and virile man named Mubarak. Molly never truly felt tamed in the bedroom until Mubarak put her on all fours, smacked her pale derriere, grabbed her long blonde hair and rammed his nine inches of thick Black granite into every frigging hole she's got...

Molly Vivian Haynes returned to Canada a changed woman, but she felt kind of conflicted. She loves the brothers for their manliness, their virility and strength, and their surprising gentleness and thoughtfulness. Molly also feels that, if she's not careful, one of those days, a manly brother with an enchanting smile and a big dark dick might turn her into his personal submissive and she'd happily do it.

Molly Vivian Haynes is a strong White woman, and she wants to be with the kind of Black man who appreciates and respects that about her. She doesn't believe that a woman should be submissive to her husband. Nor does she believe that a man should be a nebbish weakling who submits to his lady's every whim. For Molly, balance in everything is key...

"Millions of Black men around the world cry out for need of true female domination, and Black women, the supposedly bossiest women on the planet, selfishly deny them, this must change," Molly Vivian Haynes said to herself. All her life, Molly felt different. She'd always been innovative and smart, in some very unusual ways. At last, Molly realizes the purpose for which she was made...

Molly watches porn regularly, like a lot of women it's her secret, guilty pleasure. One third of porn watchers are women, believe it or not. Anyhow, whenever Molly watches interracial porn, she finds it something of a yawn. The scenarios are one hundred percent predictable, to say the least. It seldom varies.

Molly has the whole thing down pat when it comes to most scenes and scenarios of interracial porn. Black man with big Black dick fucks slutty White woman while wimp White male watches. Or, sultry Black woman gets fucked by a White dude who tries to make up for his lack of prowess by being brutal while fucking her. As if brutality equaled masculine prowess and passion. Ha!

Molly noticed that interracial female domination with a twist is slowly becoming a thing in the worlds of porn and kink. At first, it was just bossy Black women in Black leather outfits dominating wimpy White males, but then, things got really interesting. While visiting Kink, Molly saw a blonde-haired White gal dominate a muscular, manly Black guy and fuck him with a strap-on dildo.

"I can definitely work with this," Molly said to herself, masturbating as she watched the sexy blonde gal, Cherry Torn, dominate the handsome dark-skinned male. Bondage, light torture, face-sitting and strap-on penetration, the kinky interracial pair did it all. Both parties seemed to be having tons of fun together, and were actually into it.

Molly hates hard-core porn scenes where a tiny chick is getting plowed by a huge guy...or five, and is clearly in pain as the cameras mercilessly keep rolling. It's simply not right. As far as Molly was concerned, someone needed to flip the script when it came to the whole interracial porn thing, and perhaps porn in general. Where did she find someone to help her deal with her frustrations? In a most unlikely setting...

Molly Vivian Haynes attends the Mormon church located in the South End of Ottawa, close to the river, not far from Carleton University. She volunteers a lot for the church, like a lot of singles do. In her twenties, Molly Vivian Haynes married a young German-Canadian named Hans, and the marriage only lasted six months. It was one of the worst mistakes of Molly's life.

While volunteering for the Mormon church, Molly Vivian Haynes met a six-foot-four, athletic, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young Somali Muslim gentleman named Bashir Ali. The brother is twenty five years old and full of life, ambition and energy. A student at Carleton University, this aspiring engineer is curious about Mormonism, and feels conflicted about it due to his Islamic background. Molly quite simply had to help a brother out...

"I want to learn more about Mormonism," Bashir said to Molly, who smiled bashfully. She'd been checking out the tall, handsome and well-dressed Somali Muslim gentleman ever since he stepped into the church. He certainly stood out among the lily-White crowd. Molly wasn't the only one checking out the handsome, dark-skinned brother, and knew that she had to act fast...

"Well, Bashir, I feel that you'd make a wonderful addiction, I mean, addition, to our church, anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask," Molly said, smiling. Bashir looked at her, this tall, pretty-faced but steely-eyed White woman in the brightly colored, flower-patterned summer dress. For some reason, Molly made him nervous...

"Yeah, ma'am, I think I'd like that," Bashir replied, and Molly flashed him the kind of smile a cat gives to a mouse prior to pouncing. Bashir thought of Elder Hardy Rice and Elder Jonathan Castro, the two young Mormon guys who initially approached him and told him about their faith. They were less bold and enthusiastic than this Molly lady...

"Hmm, Bashir, I love it when you call me ma'am," Molly said, still flashing him that rather disturbing smile of hers. Bashir felt a tingle down his spine as Molly gently touched his arm, her blue eyes boring into his. The lady excited him, no lie about that, but she also scared him just a little bit. One way or another, Bashir wanted to get to know Molly better...

Bashir Ali ended up getting the kind of education that money can't buy, on both Mormonism and the female psyche, thanks to Molly Vivian Haynes. Bashir's first visit to the lovely townhouse that Molly rents out on The Glebe proved to be memorable...in more ways than one. The Somali brother was in for a surprise. Bashir never even knew what hit him...

"This isn't right," Bashir mumbled as Molly laid him in bed, and straddled him. The tall, athletic blonde MILF sat astride the tall, dark-skinned Muslim male. Molly caressed Bashir's handsome face, and played with his chest hairs. Bashir looked up at her, this porcelain-skinned, sinfully sexy blonde chick with the icy blue eyes, big tits and big pale and nicely rounded ass who sat on top of him. Gosh he wanted her...

"Part of the fun," Molly said, grinning, and then she leaned over and kissed Bashir on the lips. Molly is fond of deep, passionate kissing, and was thrilled to discover that Bashir felt the same way. He gently caressed her pale, firm breasts and even sucked on her nipples once he got over his reluctance. Molly has always believed that, beyond the self-imposed limits of race, gender, sexuality, and all that crap, human beings need to connect, and that's that...

"Feels nice," Bashir murmured as Molly took his dick in her hand and stroked him. The brother from Somalia was barely longer than average, but he was nice and thick. Molly leaned over and, locking eyes with Bashir, took him into her mouth. Bashir sighed happily as Molly began to fellate him. The tall, feisty blonde dame had a most succulent mouth...

"I've got a chocolate addiction," Molly paused to say, flashing Bashir a sexy wink as she deep-throated the hell out of his thick dark dick. Bashir exhaled sharply, loving what Molly was doing to him. Hodan Yusuf, his rather tall and curvy, basketball-playing Somali Muslim ex-girlfriend, who lives on the Quebec side, isn't nearly as proficient as the lovely Molly when it came to sucking dick.

"You're pure fire," Bashir groaned, and the brother gripped the sheets, his body tense, his toes curling as Molly's relentless sucking of his dick drove him over the edge. As Molly sucked Bashir's dick, the foxy blonde gal shoved a finger up his ass. Bashir tensed, and looked down at a smiling Molly, and he didn't say anything. Molly continued to finger Bashir's ass while sucking his dick and didn't let up until the brother came...

"Cum for me, handsome," Molly said, tugging Bashir's dick while holding him dangerously close to her lovely lips. Bashir moaned deeply and then his body shuddered violently. That's when Bashir came, and Molly welcomed the torrent of liquid masculinity that oozed out of his fuck stick and right onto her lovely face. Can you say yummy?

"You're amazing, Molly, what else have you got in store for me?" Bashir asked, and Molly grinned mischievously at him. So handsome and naive, absolutely perfect for what I have in mind, Molly thought excitedly. As the evening progressed, Molly showed Bashir exactly what she was made of. Much to her delight, the Somali Muslim stud was quite willing to try new things...

"I'm really glad you said that," Molly said to Bashir, as they continued with their fun and games. She got on all fours, pretty face down, long blonde hair disheveled, and big pale ass up. Bashir came up behind her, a big smile on his face. He caressed Molly's beautiful alabaster ass, which she began grinding against him. Bashir knew just what to do...

"Hmm, Mormon booty," Bashir said as he then rubbed his manhood against Molly's big pale ass. He'd always been a sucker for a woman with a big beautiful ass. Molly was about to be Bashir's first White chick. Molly sighed impatiently, and Bashir playfully smacked her ass, then pushed his dick inside her. Bashir grinned as Molly's wet pussy welcomed him, and just like that, the two of them began fucking...

"Yeah, Bashir, fuck my big Mormon booty, give me that Somali dick," Molly squealed, and her lover was more than happy to oblige her. Bashir gripped Molly's hips and leaned into her, burying his hard dick inside that hot, tight pussy. Molly began grinding that big beautiful pale ass against Bashir's groin, driving him deeper and deeper inside of her. When it comes to sex, for Molly, if it isn't rough, it's not worth it...

"Damn, you've got divine pussy, sexy lady," Bashir said, sighing happily as he lay in Molly's arms a little while later. They lay on her bed, sweaty, but happy as can be. Molly had much more in store for Bashir, and she got up from the bed, feeling his eyes follow her naked rear end as she headed to a nearby drawer and grabbed a few tools. Time for the grand finale...

"Got another surprise for you," Molly said, grinning, and Bashir's eyes went wide when he saw...it. The shiny ebony strap-on dildo which Molly just finished putting on. Stark naked save for her sex toy, her nipples erect, her pussy still glistening from Bashir pounding and cumming inside of her, Molly looked hot...and scary.

"White women are insane," Bashir said, smiling nervously. Molly came forward, smiling like a maniac, and then she showed Bashir how truly right he was. Bashir found himself on all fours, face down and ass up. Molly came up behind him, a gleeful smile on her lovely face as she admired Bashir's manly booty. This was going to be fun...

"Give me that ass, Mr. Somalia," Molly said, laughing, as she playfully smacked Bashir's ass. The brother wondered what he got himself into as the freaky blonde lady began fingering his asshole, and also lubricating him with some slick lotion. Molly, who's been known to receive a big Black dick up her ass from time to time, found it thrilling to be the penetrator. This was so fun and socially progressive...

"Oh shit," Bashir gasped, as Molly gripped his hips and leaned into him. What could be more freaky than a bossy blonde mama fucking a macho Black man with her sex toy? Molly pondered that she gleefully thrust the dildo deep inside Bashir's asshole. The Somali Muslim stud didn't scream as she fucked his ass with her strap-on. Nope, Bashir squealed, and his squeals were music to Molly's ear.

"If more White women pegged Black men with strap-on dildos, the world would be a better place," Molly said to Bashir, with her sweetest smile. After ravaging the brother's ass with her toy, Molly pulled out and they spent the rest of the evening kissing, cuddling and talking. That's vintage Molly for you, she's the sweetest dominatrix of them all. The lady is all hugs and kisses after wrecking male asses with her toys...

Bashir Ali, Somali-Canadian Muslim stud ultimately decided that Mormonism isn't for him. Molly Vivian Haynes ultimately decided that Islam is definitely for her. She and Bashir surprised everyone by getting hitched. Molly Vivian Haynes is now the proud wife of a conservative Muslim husband. She comes to the Mosque for prayer at the Sisters Entrance just like all the other Muslim women. Molly is secretly teaching her new Muslim sisters how to dominate their husbands. It's her next great adventure!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers