Morning After

Story Info
Choose your companions wisely.
4.8k words
4.53
59.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

I was at the nightclub when I first saw her. I knew she had to be eighteen to even get in, because the club was rather firm with people who tried fake id's. The man she was with was somewhat older, about twenty five. I didn't know if he'd come with her or had just zeroed in when she arrived. Whichever it was, he was working hard to keep her attention on himself.

Later on I saw them again, arguing. Not serious on her part, she was just having a nice time and didn't want to leave. Dead serious on his part, although he was doing his best to hide that fact. He wanted her out of the club where he could spend some quality time alone with her. I suspected that he was going to be dead out of luck. Her body language simply shouted that she wasn't interested in him in any meaningful way.

They were still there half an hour later, and I gave myself a mental pat on the back. I'd been right. She wasn't really interested in him. Then I saw the look he was giving her, and I could feel little prickles running up my back. She was drinking something, and he was watching her drink it, a smug look on his face.

I signalled a bouncer and told him to watch the pair as I suspected that he'd just slipped her a mickey. The bouncer nodded and wandered off in their general direction. In case I hadn't mentioned it, I'm rather well known at that club, and the staff know that I tip well and don't cause problems. They don't mind doing me the odd favour, especially over something that might reflect on the club's reputation.

Shortly after that another bouncer wandered past and told me to head out back, so I did. My bouncer was standing there, arguing with the guy while the young woman was slumped against the side of a car. Not out cold, but close to it. Hero was saying his date felt ill and he was just taking her home. He didn't notice me coming up from behind.

I just stepped past hero and the bouncer and checked the woman's eyes and pulse. Drugged for sure. She had a small bag strapped to her wrist and I liberated it and checked the contents. Id, a small amount of cash and a phone.

I turned back to hero.

"You know her?" I asked.

He nodded. "Of course. I've been telling this gorilla that. She's my date."

"What's her name?"

"What?"

"Her name. Your date's name. You do know it, don't you?"

"Ah, yeah. It's Helen."

My turn to nod. "OK. And her surname and phone number?"

Hero was silent for a moment.

"Ah, I'm not sure," he finally said. "I only met her tonight."

"I see. Not really your date then. Know anything about who slipped her a mickey? She's been doped."

"Ah, no. I just thought she'd had too many. I was just going to take her home, honest."

"Yeah, I bet you were; just not hers. Mike, why don't you check our good Samaritan's pockets to see if he has any little pills in them?"

Hero did not fancy that. Not at all. He stepped back.

"You can't do that," he said. "I don't have to let anyone search me. I know my rights."

"I know rights, too," I murmured. "Mike has got a really good one. Want to try it?"

It was at this point that Hero decided that things weren't going the way he had anticipated, and he left the field of battle. Another way to phrase that is, he bolted. We let him go.

"OK, Mike. You can head back in but I want that guy posted. He's not welcome back in the club. Meanwhile, I'll see our little sweetheart gets home."

Mike departed and I coaxed my little sleepwalking friend over to where I was parked and belted her in. Checked her address on her id and found it was an interstate address. Looked back through her bag I found a driver's license. Same address.

I decided to check her phone and see what I could find out. I found out that her phone battery was flat with just enough power to turn on, announce it had a flat battery, and turn itself off. Naturally, no charge cord in that tiny little bag of hers.

Leaving her buckled in I returned to the club and saw the manager. I explained the situation and told him I was taking her home. If anyone was looking for her, would he please give them my number?

Then sleeping beauty and I departed.

Arriving home I dumped her on one side of my bed and took off her shoes. Please note that I stopped at the shoes, even though she was a very tempting morsel. I then got in the other side and went to sleep.

You'd think a king size bed would give us both plenty of room. Not so, apparently. I woke up to find Helen plastered against me. I gently eased her off and back to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep. In the morning it was the same situation, with Helen plastered all over me. This time I got up and had a shower, letting her sleep.

I had some breakfast and was checking my email when I heard a squeak. I wandered back to the bedroom and leaned against the door. Sleeping Beauty was no longer sleeping. She was lying in the bed, doona pulled up to her chin, hair tousled, eyes wide and a little frightened.

"Good morning," I greeted her. "Have a nice sleep? After all that exercise you just dropped off like a log. It was amazing."

Now she was looking even more scared, and angry. She was wondering just what had gone on last night in that bed. I wondered if she'd even thought to check that she still had her clothes on.

"What are you talking about?" she demanded. "What exercise? Who are you and what am I doing here? What did you do to me?"

"Come on, sweetheart. You can't have forgotten our night together already. You're seriously hurting my ego."

"I've never seen you before," she almost screamed at me. "Who are you and what did you do?"

"I'm Charles. I'm hurt that you don't remember me. You came home with me last night. I laid you on that bed, then I took off your shoes. Shall I go on?"

Helen was really upset now, and quite white. She frantically shook her head. She really didn't want to know what had happened in that bed.

"That's good," I said, "as there isn't anything else to tell you. If you care to peek under the doona you'll find you're still completely dressed except for your shoes, which are by the side of the bed."

Helen looked blankly at me for a moment. Then I could see her hands moving under the doona, patting herself down. She sat up and looked over the side of the bed and saw her shoes sitting there. She bent down, picked them up and shied them at my head.

"You bastard," she shrieked. "You deliberately led me on."

"Guilty," I said laughing. "You're so innocent and virginal you should come with a warning label. Are you interested in what happened and why you're here?"

You can trust any woman to take and innocent comment and turn it into an insult.

"What makes you think I'm a virgin?" she demanded.

I just raised one eyebrow and grinned, and she turned scarlet and decided not to pursue the matter.

"What did happen last night? How did I wind up here?" she finally asked.

"What do you remember from last night?" I asked.

Helen frowned, considering.

"I was at a nightclub. I met a nice guy called Rob. We were flirting a little. He wanted me to go home with him, but I wouldn't. That's all that I know."

"Well, your nice Rob slipped something into your drink so he could take you home without all your arguments. Fortunately I'd arranged for one of the bouncers to keep an eye on you. When you passed out and Rob tried to take you home, the bouncer had a quiet word with him, and he ran away.

You became my responsibility, and I would have taken you to your home but according to your id it's interstate. I thought of ringing up your friends via your phone but you forgot to keep it charged. I didn't think it polite to leave you on a park bench, so here you are."

"Oh," Helen said, in a very small voice. "He seemed nice."

"Stock in trade for wolves," I pointed out.

Walking over to the bed I flipped the doona away from her, so she was just sitting on the bed, rather than huddling under the doona's protection. I grinned at her, wondering if she knew her skirt had ridden up leaving lacy panties on display.

Reaching down I took hold of her ankles and pulled, with the result that she was suddenly flat on her back. I sat on the bed next to her, one arm braced on the bed on the other side of her, so she couldn't sit up without having to push herself against me.

She was starting to look a little nervous, so I tried to calm her a little.

"No need to be nervous," I said. "If I had had evil intentions I've already had all night to achieve them. You're still as virginal now as you were when I carried you in, and you're right, I don't know how virginal that is. I can take a pretty good guess, though."

I laughed at her as she bridled slightly, and she demonstrated that she had a sense of humour my laughing back.

"I'm admitting nothing," she said.

"That's OK. You know, you don't have any idea of the effect that you have on men, do you?"

She blinked at that. "What do you mean?"

"You have the sort of face and figure that will drive ninety out of a hundred men wild. The other ten are either gay or blind. You need to be more careful about what you do. If you go to a night club, go in a group so you have friends to look out for you while you're looking out for them.

I think it would only be right for me to give you a small lesson on how you affect men. Just relax and go with me for a little. I won't hurt you."

"Relax, when I have no idea what you're going to do?"

"Yes, relax. You'll find out as I do things. Don't worry, you can always say enough, but I think you should just let things go on for a while."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"You can't," I said blandly, "but I didn't molest you last night and I'm not just tearing your clothes off and trying to have my wicked way with you right now, am I?"

Helen chewed her lip for a moment, and then seemed to relax a little. I estimated that her relaxation would last about one tenth of a second as I started playing with her.

One thing Helen hadn't noticed was that when I'd pulled her ankles so that she was lying on the bed, her skirt had ridden up, and her panties were on full display. I took a hold of the waist band on either side of them and started drawing them down.

One tenth of a second might have been a bit too generous an estimate. Her hands flew down to hold mine. I just gave her a firm look, a tinge of disappointment on my face at her lack of trust. She swallowed and moved her hands away, and I continued to draw her panties down and off.

She was smoothly shaven, and I could detect only the faintest suggestion of bristle as I stroked her mons.

"This," I told her, "is what your friend Rob wanted to get at. It's what I didn't try and touch last night," I added smiling.

"How does it feel when I touch you here? I can tell you quite frankly that I like it. You're a lovely young woman and you have beautiful curves here that just naturally draw the eye."

Helen was blushing, but I could see a spark of interest in her eye. All I was doing was very lightly touching her, not madly groping. I had no doubt at all that she'd had experience at boys going the grope.

I could also tell from the way she edged her legs a little closer together that she was expecting me to promptly try to slide my hand between them. I was almost sorry to disappoint her.

Instead of travelling down, my hands moved up. I flicked open the button and zip at the side of her skirt.

"It's seems a bit silly to keep this on when you're not wearing panties anyway," I murmured, gently tugging the skirt down, and though Helen looked a little dubious, the skirt joined the panties on the floor.

Again my fingertips brushed across her mons, and I've no doubt that the fine rasp of my fingers across the slight bristle was teasing her, sending little ripples into her. Her legs had eased slightly apart, but once more they closed that little bit.

Again, I had to disappoint her, as I reached up to lightly touch upon her cleavage, running a finger down the side of one breast and up the side of the other.

"Now I know that you know that men find cleavage attractive," I told her. "I'm sure you've noticed men looking at it and wondering what else you've got. Does it give you a little thrill to know men are looking at you? Trying to see more of these than you're willing to show?"

I was half laughing at her as I spoke, and we both knew that I was right. She did enjoy men looking at her breasts and wondering. Somehow or other, the buttons on the front of her blouse had come undone while I was teasing around her cleavage, and her breasts were now on display, cupped in a small lacy bra. I should mention that small is relative. On a smaller set of breasts, that bra might have looked quite large. On Helen, however...

"I am not going to try and unhook your bra," I said. "Men always make a mess of that. If you would be so kind?"

Helen looked genuinely startled at that. Having to wrestle me to stop me undoing her bra was one thing. Having me politely ask her to do it was totally unexpected. She hesitated, about to refuse, but then saw that I was waiting, confidently expectant that she would do this little thing.

So she did, reaching behind herself and unclipping it with a deft flick. Once released, I moved it up out of the road, baring Helen's breasts and leaving them at my mercy. Again, with only the lightest of touches my fingertips drifted over them lightly stroking, giving her nipples the barest touch in passing.

Almost instinctively, Helen pushed her breasts towards that lightly caressing touch, but it was gone before she really had a chance to react. Her nipples knew what had happened, however. The fact that the touch had been so slight worried them not at all. They stood up and looked around, ready to play.

Helen looked slightly embarrassed that her nipples had reacted so fast, but I took advantage by just cupping her breasts and letting my thumbs touch and rotate the nipples, teasing then even more.

"You have beautiful breasts, you know. Breasts like these are why it's illegal to have them on display at all times. Too much of a distraction to the male species."

Helen breathing was coming slightly faster, and I could feel her breasts swelling slightly under my gentle administrations. I reached up to trace her lips, with one finger, but my hand got caught on her bra, and then tangled in her blouse. I put a small frown on my face, and indicated that Helen should sit up for a moment. As soon as she did so I managed to slip both blouse and bra down her arms and let them drop to the floor.

Then I went back to lightly tracing her mouth. There are lots of nerves in the lips. They are incredibly sensitive to even the smallest touch. Helen pursed her lips slightly as I lightly traced them, her tongue nipping out to lightly lick my fingers while she smirked at me.

I grinned back, replacing my fingertips with my lips, brushing hers while our tongues played a little hide and seek. Needing something to do with my hands I just moved them down to her breasts and resumed teasing them.

Lifting my head, I smiled down at her while my fingers danced over her breasts, teasing them, teasing her nipples, and all the time I softly talked to her, telling her how lovely she was, how soft her skin, like caressing warm silk.

Helen was breathing harder, getting caught up in the spell, the gentleness of my touch exciting her, urging her to accept more. There was no protest when I lowered my head and started suckling on her breast, teasing her nipples with my tongue and teeth.

Once again, needing something to occupy my hands, I let them drift back to glide across her mons again. When she started to squeeze her legs together that little bit I raised my head and looked at her, smiling and raising an eyebrow, letting her see that I was silently laughing at her but willing to let her control how far my fingers wandered. She blushed, but for the time being held firm. That was OK. I just left my hand down there, wandering where it would.

This turned out to be further down Helen's legs, just stoking lightly along where they were clasped together, down to her knees. A little pressure against her knees and Helen let her legs drift slight apart again. After all, I wasn't trying to touch her too personally.

Now I was lightly massaging her inner thighs, moving slowly up while encouraging her to leave her legs just that little bit apart. Approaching her pussy from below I could feel her tensing slightly, getting ready to close that little gap, so I forestalled her need, my hands moving up and away circling her pussy and moving to massage her tummy.

Helen was moving restlessly under me now. She wanted more but was reluctant to let me proceed. That was OK. I could wait.

Moving around, Helen's hand brushed against the front of my trousers, and paused. I could see a touch of curiosity as she felt the rigid bar there, wondering what it was. Then she suddenly blushed and her hand was snatched away. She'd suddenly realised what she was checking out.

While she was distracted by this, my fingers crept down past her mons, dipping between her legs, legs that were still slightly parted. Helen's blush came hurrying back as she felt me cup her pussy and squeeze it slightly.

Helen made a slight error at this point. She gave this little squeak of shock and clamped her legs together. Unfortunately, this trapped my hand firmly between them, pressing it firmly against her pussy. It really wasn't my fault that one of my fingers promptly slipped between her slit and moved inside her.

Realising her error, Helen promptly parted her legs and opened her mouth to tell me to move my hand. At least, that's what I think she was going to say. My mouth closed on hers, and what she wanted to say was lost for the moment. I did move my hand though, but perhaps not in the way that Helen wanted.

When I finished the kiss, Helen was pressing herself against my hand, curious about what was happening down there, interested in finding out more.

Her slow movements under me again brought her hand into contact with my erection, but this time instead of running her hand lingered, trying to assess the size. It didn't take her long to find that my fly was unzipped and her hand darted in to get a better feel for what was currently hiding from her.

I felt Helen drawing my cock out of my trousers and turning her head to look at it. I saw a sudden look of shock and comprehension cross her face. She had finally realised that she was totally naked on a man's bed, and that things had gone far farther than she had expected. She finally understood what was happening and wasn't sure how to stop it. Or even if she wanted to stop it.

She was totally irresistible when she looked at me, a plea on her face.

"But I don't even know you," she whispered.

"But you're learning about me," I whispered back. "We can stop if you want to."

I felt reasonably comfortable in making the offer. It wasn't my way to force someone, and even if she backed out now it wouldn't be many days before she was back in my bed as a willing participant. That sounds arrogant, I know, but I just felt that way with Helen. Besides, for all her doubts, she hadn't let go of my erection, and her legs were nicely parted now, giving me freer access.

She seemed to consider my offer.

"Do you want me to?" she asked, moving her hand slowly along my cock.

I simply shook my head.

"Oh. Perhaps?" she said nervously, tapping her mouth, certain that I would gather what she meant.

I smiled and shook my head again, while at the same time I located and stroked her clitoris.

Helen gasped and looked confused.

"I thought you said you were going to stop," she mumbled, trying to twist away from where I was again rubbing her clitoris, while at the same time her pussy was eagerly pressing up against my hand.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers
12