Morning Light Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,624 Followers

"One of Shelly's birthday treats is to serve us her own special dinner. She has worked very hard to prepare it for us," Jennifer said smiling at the two astonished teens at the table. Jennifer acted as if there was nothing unusual going on. However, the two teens knew that this was going to be a very unusual dinner.

Shelly pushed the cart around next to Jennifer. There was an audible gasp from the room as she turned around to the cart, exposing her totally naked rear. She bent over, picked up a slice of roast beef, and turned to place it on the plate in front of Jennifer. As she placed the meat on the plate, her eyes grew wide and she gasped, lifting up on her tiptoes.

Jimmy and Rhonda could see Jennifer's arm moving behind Shelly but they couldn't see that her hand had snaked up her leg and two fingers had slid into her vagina. "Gee, our little slut is already wet," Jennifer exclaimed.

Both Rhonda and Jimmy's eyes opened wide in surprise at the word "slut". They both knew that Jennifer didn't use that kind of language, especially when describing a friend.

Shelly closed her eyes in pleasure and shivered at the words that Jennifer used. She loved that she had been called "our little slut" especially since it came from someone she loved. She groaned as Jennifer pulled her fingers from her and let her turn around to get the rest of the food. She didn't see Jennifer slowly bring her fingers to her lips and suck the juice off.

Jimmy's penis was already tenting his pants and Rhonda could feel her bare vagina begin to leak onto the back of her dress.

When Jennifer's plate was filled with food, Shelly pushed the tray around and began to put food onto Rhonda's plate.

"Look at how wet our little slut is," Jennifer said to Rhonda.

Rhonda was embarrassed but she moved back slightly and looked at Shelly's naked ass then down between her thighs as she bent over the table. There was a sharp intake of breath as Rhonda saw the streams of clear juice running down the young girl's thighs. Without a word, Rhonda's shaking hand reached out and touched the girl's leg, just above the back of her knee. Her own heart was pounding in her chest as she felt Shelly shiver. Slowly Rhonda's hand slid up the back of her thigh.

Shelly stood frozen, her body trembling as Rhonda's hand moved higher and higher. She began to squirm when the fingers slid through the slick juice and touched her swollen vagina. "Ohhhhh," Shelly moaned as she felt a finger move between her lips and slide slowly into her body.

It was Rhonda's turn to moan as Shelly's juice began to run down her hand. Rhonda's ragged breathing matched Shelly's as her finger began to work in and out. A sloppy sucking sound soon filled the room. This was only the second vagina Rhonda had ever touched (other than her own). She was fascinated with the warm feeling of the throbbing hole as it pulsed around her finger. It felt like her finger was being sucked into the wet hole as she explored the slick and swollen walls inside Shelly's body. The feeling was different than when she had her finger inside her own vagina. The angle was better and she could go far deeper. It felt as if her finger was inside a ripe, warm watermelon. She watched the point where her finger went into the open hole, imagining a fat penis moving in and out, like her finger, stretching the lips wide. Then she had to giggle when a stream of juice ran from the hole down the palm of her and, across her wrist, trickling down her forearm.

"Uh... Rhonda, let's not get the young slut too excited. , She hasn't earned a reward yet," Jennifer said as she saw Shelly moving rapidly toward a climax. "Oh... uh... sorry," Rhonda said and blushed when she realized that she had forgotten all about dinner. There was a sucking sound as Rhonda pulled her wet finger from Shelly's vagina. Then she let the girl continue to fill her plate. As Rhonda sat there, she realized that her finger, hand, and forearm were wet with Shelly's juice. She debated what she should do. She had a napkin on her lap. Then a naughty thought occurred to her. She lifted her hand to Shelly. "Clean my hand, slut," Rhonda demanded in as strong a voice as she could muster considering her excitement.

Shelly's eyes opened in total shock. She looked over at Jennifer.

"You heard her," Jennifer said with a smile. Rhonda had potential, she thought.

Shelly took Rhonda's hand in hers and brought her tongue out to slowly lick the thick juice from her forearm, sliding her tongue up to her hand several times. When her arm and hand were clean, she brought the wet middle finger to her lips. She stared into Rhonda's eyes as she sucked the finger into her mouth. Shelly's eyes closed in pleasure and she moaned as she moved her lips up and down the finger until all the sticky juice was gone.

"That's enough, slut," Rhonda said, pulling her finger from Shelly's mouth. Rhonda pressed her thighs tightly together as her body trembled. In truth, she had nearly climaxed from having her finger sucked. It had been an incredibly erotic feeling. There had also been a perverse excitement in giving orders to Shelly.

When Shelly had filled Rhonda's plate, she moved around the table to Jimmy's side. Her legs were shaking now. As soon as she began to put food on Jimmy's plate, she felt his hand on the back of her thigh. She moaned as his fingers went directly to her throbbing sex.

Jimmy's penis was trying to burst out of his pants as his fingers played with Shelly's warm sex lips. He toyed with the fat lips, teasing her by not pushing inside. Finally he couldn't wait any more and shoved two fingers into the young girl. He smiled when she screamed and spread her legs, leaning onto the table for support. Jimmy worked his fingers in and out rapidly until he felt Shelly shaking. He knew his mom didn't want him to get her off so he reluctantly pulled his fingers out and like his mother had done, licked her juice off.

Shelly quickly finished serving everyone and then took the cart to the end of the table and stood next to Jennifer. Jennifer picked up her fork and started to eat, indicating that Jimmy and Rhonda should join her. Then she turned to Shelly and whispered something into her ear.

Shelly's face turned red but she nodded. Slowly she slipped to the floor and moved under the table as Jimmy and Rhonda watched with excitement. Neither Rhonda nor Jimmy knew what was going on until they saw Jennifer move back slightly. Then she lifted up and almost self-consciously pulled her dress up and sat back on the chair, naked from the waist down.

"Eat your... uh... eat your dinner... ohhh... before it gets cold," Jennifer said as her eyes closed in pleasure.

Jimmy and Rhonda could see the tablecloth lift up, indicating that Shelly's head was buried between Jennifer's legs. Jimmy smiled over at Rhonda as they watched Jennifer's face turn to a mask of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh God," Jennifer moaned. She dropped her chin to her chest and tensed as a small climax ran through her. Then she sighed and looked back up. She smiled in satisfaction and began to eat again. The head between her legs disappeared.

Jimmy heard Rhonda squeal and looked over at her. She was staring straight ahead, her eyes opened wide in shock. Jimmy could see a bulge in the tablecloth, indicating that Shelly was now between her legs. He watched with undisguised lust as Rhonda sat stark still, her fork and knife unmoving in her hand, her fingers almost white because of her tight grip.

Rhonda couldn't believe what was happening. Her heart was pounding in her chest and as she gasped for breath. Her legs were pushed apart by Shelly's head as the young girl's mouth worked in her crotch. Rhonda wasn't making it easy for Shelly, as she didn't move her hips down and couldn't spread her legs wide due to her tight dress. However, Shelly had enough room to get her tongue on the girl's clit.

It only took a few minutes before Rhonda was shaking, nearing a climax. She fought desperately to control herself, knowing that Jimmy and Jennifer were watching her. The harder she tried, the more excited she became. Suddenly she moaned and spread her legs as wide as possible, forcing her dress higher up her thighs. She pushed her vagina hard into Shelly's face. "Oh God, oh God," Rhonda moaned, her upper body remaining stiff but her hips moving up and down. Her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she groaned as she began to climax. Her attempt to resist made the release even more intense, causing her entire body to shake with pleasure, rattling the dishes on the table.

Before Rhonda even had time to recover, Jimmy smiled and spread his legs. He looked down and saw two hands reach up from under the tablecloth and pull his zipper down. He made no pretense about what was happening. He leaned back and moaned as Shelly pulled his stiff and dripping penis from his pants. Shelly's head was still under the tablecloth as she took his penis into her mouth. The excitement of watching his mom and Rhonda climax made it impossible for Jimmy to delay his own pleasure. Within seconds, he was holding Shelly's cloth covered head and pushing his penis into her mouth. There was nothing subtle about his action; he made no attempt to hide his pleasure.

"Oh God, suck it. Yes, yes, ohhhhhh yesssss! Suckkkkkk mee!"

Shelly moaned as she felt Jimmy's penis throb and begin to fill her mouth with his semen. She had to fight to keep all his juice in her mouth as squirt after squirt shot out of the swollen head. When Shelly felt his hands relax on her head, she carefully pulled away. When she came from under the table, her cheeks were bulging.

Jimmy eyes were closed so he didn't notice that Shelly still had his cum in her mouth, however Rhonda and Jennifer did. Shelly walked over to Jennifer and bent her head. Rhonda gasped when she saw the two women kiss. She shivered in excitement at the thought of them exchanging Jimmy's cum.

Jennifer got up from the table after they had eaten. She took Shelly by the arm and led her to the "room". She asked Jimmy and Rhonda to clean up the dishes then meet her in the living room.

Shelly's heart started to pound in her chest as Jennifer led her into the room that was prepared just for her. Her legs practically gave out as she looked around. Then she began to shiver with excitement.

The "room" had been designed as a pleasure chamber. There were chains and wrist cuffs hanging from the ceiling. There was a spotlight shining on the center of the room. Someone standing in the spot light couldn't see anyone else in the room. Against the wall there were three chairs and a table with a cloth covering something.

"I want you to put these clothes on for me Shelly," Jennifer said, handing her some clothes and sitting down.

Slowly, with shaking hands, Shelly began to put on the clothes.

The outfit consisted of a white blouse that she tied at the waist, leaving all but one button open. There was a red and black plaid wrap around skirt. It was extremely short, coming to mid-thigh. Then there was a pair of panties, thigh high nylons, and high-heeled shoes.

Shelly struggled to pull the panties up her thighs. It was the tightest pair of panties she had ever had on. They were full stretch panties that hugged her ass and vagina like a second skin. The seam of the crotch was pulled so tight that it was buried between her lips, rubbing her already swollen clit.

After Shelly put her nylons and shoes on, Jennifer stood up and walked her to the center of the room, under the spotlight. "Shelly, this is meant to be fun for you. I think I know what you want... or should I say, need? You know that I care very much for you and would never hurt you, don't you?"

"Yes," Shelly whispered, her breathing rapidly, the tight crotch of the panties making her very aware of her swollen lower region.

"We are going to pleasure you beyond your wildest dreams tonight. It will be so pleasurable that it will almost be painful. I will not let you cum until I am ready. You will be a quivering mass of flesh when I'm done," Jennifer said, now walking around the girl as she stood trembling in the bright light. "However, I don't want to do anything that you don't want me to do. I am going to give you a 'safe' word that if at anytime you want to stop, you just say it. Do you understand?"

"Yessss," Shelly said almost unable to speak now.

"Do you agree?"

"Oh yessss!"

Jennifer whispered the 'safe' word into her ear, and then said, "Say it for me."

"Rose!" Shelly whispered.

"Say it again."

"Rose!"

"Good, now raise your hands above you head."

Jennifer put Shelly's hands into the felt lined cuffs, then pulled the chain on the wall until her hands were stretched above her head and out to the sides. The position caused her little skirt to pull up almost to her crotch. Next, she brought over a broomstick that Jimmy had designed with two ankle cuffs on each end. When she had secured that to Shelly's ankles, her feet were spread wide apart.

Jennifer stood back and looked at Shelly. She saw that the young girl was trembling and there were tears in her eyes. Suddenly she became concerned. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"Yes. Thanks you!" Shelly said looking into Jennifer's eyes.

Jennifer smiled and tenderly kissed her lips. Then she turned and walked over to the table. "I almost forgot this," she said, walking back carrying something in her hand. She held it up in front of Shelly. "These are two vibrating eggs with a little battery operated control. I'm going to put them inside you now."

Shelly moaned as she watched Jennifer stretch out her tight panties at the waist and move her hand down to her crotch. Her legs quivered as she felt Jennifer push one egg inside her then the next. She gasped as she felt the plastic eggs moving together inside her body.

Then Jennifer took the little control device hanging outside her panties in her hand. "Let's make sure it works," Jennifer said with a lustful smile. She turned the dial to the first notch.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Shelly moaned as the little eggs vibrated against one another deep inside her vagina. She could feel the vibrations running up her stomach and down her legs. Even her little rose bud anus tingled. She wanted desperately to squeeze her legs together but the restraints held her legs wide apart.

Jennifer turned the switch to the second speed. She saw the young girl legs quivering almost uncontrollably, rattling the chains at her feet. Then she moved the switch to the top speed. Shelly started to moan in a high pitch whine. She knew that Shelly was close to a climax so she quickly shut the device off. "That should do it," she said and reached up and turned Shelly's face up to her, caressing her cheek. "I love you," she whispered and kissed her lips lightly. "I will be back in a few minutes sweetie. Don't go anywhere."

Shelly barely heard or saw Jennifer as she left the room. Her eyes were glassed over, her breathing heavy and ragged. Every nerve in her body was tingling.

Chapter 5

Jennifer walked into the living room and saw Jimmy and Rhonda sitting on the sofa. She stopped and smiled when she saw that they were in a torrid embrace. Jimmy had his hand between Rhonda's spread legs as their tongues worked together. "Ummm... ummm..." Jennifer said, clearing her throat. "I thought I told you too to do the dishes?"

The two on the sofa practically jumped apart; startled like a couple of pre-teens caught making out.

"Uh... we did," Jimmy said, his face flushed with excitement and embarrassment.

"Well, we have the birthday girl down the hall waiting for us. We shouldn't keep her waiting long," Jennifer said as she led them out of the living room. "Now, I don't want you to be too shocked when you see Shelly," she warned, stopping at the door. "Be assured that Shelly wants what is going to happen tonight. If she doesn't, she knows how to stop it."

Jennifer led the two teenagers into the room.

No matter what Jennifer had told them, neither was prepared for what they saw. They gasped at the same time, totally shocked.

They saw Shelly standing with her legs and arms shackled and her little skirt pulled up her thighs. The spotlight highlighted her like she was a movie star on stage. They could see her that her eyes were wide, almost wild, staring into the darkness to see who had entered the room.

Ignoring their shock, Jennifer told Rhonda and Jimmy to sit and relax for a few minutes. Then she walked into the spotlight with Shelly. She stood behind the tied girl, moving her hair out of the way, so she could kiss her neck. Then she whispered, "Are you ready, my little slut?"

"Oh God, yes," Shelly moaned.

Jennifer's hands reached around and untied the blouse, then slowly slid her hands up her body to grasp her orange sized breasts. She played with the nipples for a long time, knowing that Rhonda and Jimmy were watching every move but only able to see her hands moving under the open blouse. Jennifer loved the sensuality of not letting them see her hands on her breasts. After she had Shelly squirming, she reached down to unsnapped the wrap around skirt, and let it fall to the floor.

There were more gasps when the two teenagers sitting in the shadows, saw the skintight panties. The panties were now very wet in the crotch, making them all but transparent across her hairless pubic mound. Shelly's outer sex lips bulged out, squeezing the material between them.

Shelly moaned as she saw Jennifer reach around and take the control of the vibrating eggs in her hand. She bit her lip as she watched Jennifer's pretty fingers touch the control knob. It was like an electric shock inside her when felt the eggs jump to life.

"Ohhhhh, Jennifer," Shelly moaned, her legs shaking again, her arms straining at her bonds.

"Should I let her cum?" Jennifer asked rhetorically as she turned the control to the second position.

Now Jennifer and Jimmy could hear the eggs vibrating against one another. It was a muffled sound coming from deep inside her. They could only imagine what the young girl was feeling at that moment.

"Ohhhh God," Shelly hissed. Then she screamed as the control was turned to the maximum. Her legs shook and her hands opened and closed in frustration.

"No, I don't think you are ready to cum yet," Jennifer said and turned the control off, silencing the vibrating.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh..." Shelly whimpered. She had been so close, so close to her climax. "Oh please," she begged.

"Soon, sweetie," Jennifer said and walked over to the table and picked up a pair of scissors. She tucked the control device into the top of the nylon thigh band, and then used the scissors to cut the panties along the hip. The stretched material snapped apart, pulling the buried crotch from her swollen lips then hung on her thigh. Jennifer cut the other side then dropped the useless panties to the floor.

"Wow," Jimmy said when he saw Shelly's groin. The last time he had seen her sex lips, only the outer lips were visible. Now the inner lips were hanging out, swollen and distended. He had never seen her vagina so swollen and ready.

Jennifer used the scissors to cut the blouse from Shelly's body, throwing it to the floor, leaving her in nylons and heels. Then she stood behind her again and grasped both breasts in her hands. As she massaged her breasts she kissed her neck lovingly and whispered in her ear, "I want you to cum on my mouth the first time."

Shelly moaned and watched with wide eyes as Jennifer moved around to her front. She closed her eyes when her lover began to suck her breasts. Then she felt her begin to kiss down her body. As each kiss moved closer and closer to Shelly's swollen sex, her hips began to grind back and forth. Her pulsing vagina was desperate for attention.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,624 Followers