Morning Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Fiona moaned as she raised her hips and ground her ass against Frank's pelvis. She crumpled the sheets in her tightly balled fists as Frank rammed his cock into her over and over. Between moans and whimpers, her inner slut continued the profanity laced rant.

"Fuck, fuck, yes. That's it, oh that is fucking it. Oh, oh, oh, I want your cock inside me, fuck, it feels so good," Fiona moaned as she clenched down on Frank's rigid shaft. Fiona moved her hips slightly so that the flared head of Frank's cock rubbed against her G spot. Fiona moaned loudly as Frank thrust into her again, causing her entire body to slide forward on the bed. The smooth sheet rubbed against her swollen nipples and Fiona knew she was about to climax.

"Don't stop, you're going to make me come, don't stop, please don't stop," Fiona begged as she teetered on the edge of her orgasm. She was about to tell Frank she wanted him to come inside her when she felt it. His cock jerked and she knew he had climaxed. Knowing his thick, hot cum was filling her pussy was the perfect trigger for her own explosive orgasm. Ground zero was her pussy, but the wave of pleasure spread through her body with amazing speed until even her fingers and toes were tingling.

Frank's efforts to delay his orgasm were laid to waste by the sound of Fiona's voice begging him to fuck her. Hearing her talk dirty was a rare treat, and Fiona was in especially fine form on this occasion. As a torrent of cum surged into his lover Frank continued to grind his hips against her ass. Although he considered himself a breast man, there was something about the feeling of Fiona's ass grinding against his hips that kept his cock hard even after the last bit of cum had poured out of it.

"I'm coming Frank, oh, yes, yes, yes," Fiona screamed, even thought it was somewhat redundant. Her orgasm wasn't as obvious as Frank's, he had to know she had climaxed. How could he not see how it had overwhelmed her? She felt his thrusting slow and finally stop, then she felt his still rigid shaft settle between the cheeks of her ass.

When Frank heard Fiona say she was coming his whole body shivered. Knowing that he had satisfied her was a feeling like almost nothing else. Even thought his climax had left him depleted and exhausted his cock was still hard and he took full advantage of it. Frank continued to thrust into her cum drenched pussy until her body went limp. Frank was completely worn out, but with one last movement he pulled his cock of Fiona's pussy and pressed it against her irresistible ass.

"I'm ready to go again if you are," Fiona teased, wondering if Frank knew she was bluffing.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Frank said, rolling over and lying beside her. He raised his hands, "I surrender."

Fiona put her head on Frank's chest, "Since you are my prisoner now I guess I will give you a break." She heard Frank's breathing slow and realized he had fallen asleep. Fiona rested her head against Frank and drifted off to her own peaceful slumber.

12