Morning Submission

Story Info
Slave submits to her Master's need at daybreak.
877 words
3.91
40.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

i awoke to my Master practically laying upon me, His weight nicely heavy upon my torso, pressing me into the thin mattress. my face was cool from the mountain air which had permeated the cabin during the night, the nearby fireplace now full of only smoldering coals and embers. Yet between His growing heat and the thick blanket, i was not cold, only sleepy.

Yet that did not matter. i felt His hands upon my breasts, squeezing them with reverence laced with desire. His hearty erection moved against my thigh as He trapped that leg with His, humping me, His face buried in my neck, His breath providing a beautiful counterpoint to the cool air wafting across my face.

Instinctively, my arms encircled Him. Already, sweat was forming upon His skin. i opened my eyes for a moment, noting the semi-darkness of the cabin, the first light of day not quite yet filtering through the surrounding pine trees. But i did not need to see with my eyes – i saw plenty with my hands and with my heart, and what i saw was a desire which needed to be fulfilled.

As my own drowsiness receded, i felt myself becoming more aroused, yet i instinctively knew that it paled greatly in comparison to His horniness. The way my Master moved against my thigh, i knew that He truly needed to achieve a sexual release soon, very soon, and i was more than willing to provide the means for Him to achieve that release.

Underneath the thick blanket and the humping Master, my own body began to sweat, and it felt very, very good. Closing my eyes, i reveled in the feel of His sweaty skin against my own sweaty skin, the feel of His muscular weight upon me, the feel of my erect nipples scraping the palms of His hands, the feel of His manhood sliding against my thigh, the feel of His breath hot against my neck. i moved a hand up to the back of His head, holding it in place.

He bit me, and i shuddered and gasped at the suddenness of it. It was a playful bite, not designed to leave any lasting marks on my neck, but it was a sign of my Master's need, a sign i had come to recognize and cherish over the past few years. When He bit me again, a little harder but still not enough to really hurt me, i groaned, my own arousal increasing and anointing the mattress for what was likely just the first of many times that crisp fall day.

"Use me, Master," i pleaded. "Take Your pleasure from my body."

It seemed to take several seconds for my soft statement to register within His brain, but once it did, He shifted position. He moved to between my spread legs, His hands now on either side of my head, looking down at me with lust-clouded love and desire as i positioned the all-too-familiar manhood at the entrance to my core. In the dim light, i could see the flame of passion within His eyes, and i knew that while He truly needed to satiate His intense arousal, He wanted also to make this a pleasurable experience for His loving slave.

"i'm Yours for the taking, Master," i whispered submissively, my hands positioned palms-up on either side of my head in the classic sign of surrender. And in the space of a heartbeat, He sheathed Himself fully inside me with such force that, despite myself, i cried out softly into the cool semi-dark cabin air, emitting an ultra-feminine squeal which experience had shown that He loved to hear, particularly from me.

my Master's horniness was so intense that perhaps a dozen forceful, mind-numbing thrusts later, as His body pinned me beautifully to the thin mattress, His love fired deep inside me in multiple fiery bursts. His hot, quiet groans in my ear were accompanied by a lengthy and violent trembling upon me as the intensity of His climax consumed Him with the power of a city-leveling earthquake. i held Him tightly, having a little trouble breathing as His weight continually shifted upon me yet not wanting this experience, this intimacy, to ever end.

At last, with extremely ragged breath, He was still upon me. i kissed my Master's cheek and stroked His thoroughly-drenched body underneath the thick blanket, gently scratching Him between the shoulder blades until He finally disengaged from me, laying beside me and allowing His white-hot seed to trickle from my glowing soul and onto the thin mattress.

i had not achieved climax myself, but that did not matter to me. Ever since my Master and i had met shortly after graduation, i have served Him willingly and lovingly in any capacity He has needed at any given time. The fact that i had just served His most carnal need at such an early hour filled me with a pride that few could ever understand.

He gently caressed me, gazing fondly into my eyes. The light in the cabin was slightly brighter, proving that morning had indeed fallen upon the mountainside. And as the sky outside slowly grew brighter, so did the love and submission i offered selflessly to my Master.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers