Mortal Cumbat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, and trudged onwards.

"Careful Gnash..... these ain't no rivers ya wanna build a dam on...."

As they journeyed up the black mountain, an ash-covered volcano with a backdrop of even darker clouds, an entrance began to come into focus up ahead.... and a figure.

She peeled her eyes.

No... two figures.

Her eyes widened as she beheld a four-armed monstrous woman standing tall, her eyes closed.

That was not what made her take a slower gait.

Crouched in front of her, naked barring the most trifling of ceremonial lacy garments, was a woman.... no... a man... who was sucking the biggest cock that Solyn had ever seen.

"Mother...." she murmured, watching the man gorge on the appendage like it was a lover in its own right, kissing and speaking to it, placing dainty pecks up the shaft, sliding his tongue down to her huge, saggy ballsack which he took eagerly in his mouth, unable to get more than one in at a time which meant switching quickly between the two.

It was obvious he wished he could have the whole thing sitting in his body, yet sadly had only a single mouth with which to achieve it.

Solyn approached with a growing grimace on her face as the filthy noises grow louder in her ears, crescendoing upon reaching the outcrop.

"Mmmh... mhhhmm... ohmmm!!"

He slurped it like the most delicious dessert.

Solyn steeled herself and strode forwards.

"I wish to enter the tournament!"

Reeva's eyes opened slowly, a low moan coming from her belly as Kaido licked the point between her balls and her asshole.

"MMhhuh......"

She pulled at the leash connected to the pretty silver collar around the boy's neck, and he was pulled to the side, whimpering. Instead of simply sitting and waiting however, he quickly scampered back and clamped to her leg, pressing his small, hard penis up against her shin and kissing the thick quadricep muscle on the side, watching the stranger warily as he did so.

Solyn wanted to be sick, but composed herself as Reeva considered the newcomer.

"The tournament. I wish to enter."

"The tournament? Hn. You would be smart to leave well alone."

Solyn steeled her gaze.

"I know my abilities. I will enter."

Reeva licked her lips, idly pulling on the chain which lightly choked the boy beneath her.

"Huh... I suppose I could let you in... but...."

She gestured to the Beaver dismissively.

"... No animals."

Solyn's eyes set firm.

"He is no pet... he is my companion, and he goes where I go."

"Then you'll fight elsewhere," Reeva sneered.

Solyn was about to draw her bow when a small voice piped up.

"Oh p-please my beautiful Mistress.... let them pass... it is merely a companion of hers... what harm can they do?"

Reeva looked down angrily to her leg, and then melted as Kaido began to pump at her calf like a dog.

"Mmh-mhh-mhh-mhh.... I'll lick your asshole if you let them through Mistress," he mewled, blowing air kisses up at her as he pleasured his cock happily against her shin.

Reeva smiled, and it was sickening to Solyn seeing such a satisfied, loving smile on the demonesses' face as she ruffled the boy's hair with one hand, whilst placing another hand directly on his face.

Two fingers slid between his lips, and he began to suck far louder than he needed to.

"MMMh, MHHm, mMH!!"

A wet giggle came from between the fingers, and it sent a shiver of disgust down Solyn's spine as Reeva turned two of her palms face up, a satisfied look on her face.

"It seems that my master here has spoken... harsh though he may be," she chuckled nastily whilst squeezing his cheeks, yet the way she stared down at him with a lightness in her soul gave lie to a deeper affection.

Solyn didn't care what affection the demon and her pitiful sex slave shared between them. All that mattered was the final goal.

"So.... I may enter?"

Reeva licked her lips.

"On your head be it."

The girl steeled herself, and walked in, Gnash at her side.

The figures outside watched her go, then Reeva looked down at Kaido, who was staring up with such love in his heart that she could have died happily in that single moment.

"You only allowed her to experience a worse fate," she said, slapping him gently across the face. She knew how much he liked being emasculated, confirmed by his cock grinding ever harder against her leg.

"Oof! I don't know.... it's not so bad," he giggled, cheeks blushing red.

"Hmm... you never met my brother Corro then."

"Your... brother?"

She snorted and stroked him.

"I'm glad you met me first..... he would have broken you."

"You broke me," he whispered, clutching her leg.

"I know... but I also remade you.... just as you deserved."

Then he was being lifted up into the air, and four arms wrapped around him so tight he felt like his ribcage was being crushed as she lined their heads together and bulled her tongue into his mouth.

Kaido moaned into the kiss, feeling her bigger muscle crash against his, taking control in his own domain.

Out on the mountainside, a master and slave kissed as lovers, silhouetted by the orange embers floating above them, under a sky of eternal black.

***

Inside the mountain, Solyn crept forwards, Gnash scampering at her ankles.

"Easy Gnash.... let's take this slow..."

They had barely avoided some of the pitfalls in this Godforsaken mountain... Whatever awaited, it would likely test them beyond anything they had encountered before.

Solyn crept even slower as she spotted a huge throne in a cavernous room... with an enormous man sitting on it, what looked like the remains of his dinner lying at his side. Enormous muscles... Dark skin... and only one eye.

Shor'un.

Solyn's eyebrow rose. She had never seen his face in any pictures or carvings... Perhaps this was someone else?

"-oh, I'm glad you enj-"

She could hear someone talking to him, someone with a light, fluttering voice....

"-ink we have a visitor!"

She groaned in disbelief.

'The same boy?'

How did he get here... no, this time it was a girl... lying at the figure's feet on a featherbed, a hand on his ankle, a studded collar around her throat.

Her belly was huge and round, most certainly pregnant, and she was similarly clothed in trinkets only, the brass and gold underwear she wore outlining her extremities rather than covering them, her breasts and swollen nipples swelling through a ceremonial chest-piece, her vagina similarly open in a crotchless brass piece beautifully crafted to suit her figure.

Overly garish makeup made her look like a whore to a degree that her natural prettiness did not warrant.

The pair regarded Solyn as she strode forwards, all pretence of stealth pointless, urging Gnash quietly behind her with a tiny gesture of her fingers. She set her voice as commanding as she could, aiming at the huge figure in his throne.

"I wish to enter the tournament!"

The figure did not budge.

Instead, the girl spoke, smiling politely.

"The tournament, are you sure?"

Solyn ground her teeth at the girly, impish tone.

"Yes... I am."

"Well... I suppose you can but... perhaps you could tell me.... H... how is my brother," she said, her face hopeful.

"Your brother.. the boy outside?"

"Well, he is a man but..... I suppose... he does look boyish when unclothed..." she giggled, and stroked her master's leg. "So... he is well?"

Solyn spat on the floor, disgusted.

"What happened to you wretches... why do you not care for your honour or dignity?"

Lei creased her brow.

"Why would we worry about dignity?... I have my master to take care of me..."

She skipped up, much slower than she might have if it weren't for the large weight on her front, and began to climb her master's legs, hoisting herself up.

"And I... Hmph!... T-take... care of... hmmm.... my master!"

The man did nothing to assist her, and she was breathing heavily by the time she settled herself on his lap, straddling him.

".... My master showed me another path... a.... deeper, path," she smiled, fiddling with the man's undergarments.

Solyn's mouth began to open in disgust as she realised that much the same thing that had been happening outside was about to take place.

"I don't have time for this... where is the tournament?! I wish to enter...."

A deep voice hit her like a slow punch to the gut.

"Do you truly wish to enter?"

She peeled her eyes at Shor'un, unnerved by such a voice which echoed off the stone floors and walls.

".....Yes."

"As I did?"

Solyn gulped at the girl's interruption as she smiled whilst unsheathing a gigantic cock that would put a horse's to shame from Shor'un's lap.

"Mother nature protect me," Solyn whispered, her confidence wavering as Lei began to spread her legs. "Wait... D-DON'T!"

Lei smiled and began to push down on the dick, and Solyn watching in horror as the cock began to squeeze up into her asshole. The girl's anus slowly became wider than her wrist as it pressed down on the thick helmet.

Tears threatened to spill from Lei's eyes as she managed to squeeze herself a little further.

"I-I cannot pleasure my lord with my sex anymore... so.... he needed me to learn..... l-like a good little slave....."

Solyn swallowed the huge lump growing in her throat as she watched the girl began to break herself on the huge weapon, wincing as she used her quietly powerful glutes to propel herself up and down the womb-breaking weapon.

"I-I wish to-"

Solyn spotted the contracts arranged on the stone table nearby and ran to them, trying to ignore the growing moans and cries of the girl as she rode herself ragged on the cock of Shor'un, a few high-pitched yips signalling that she was already pleasuring herself towards a debased climax.

"UUUHhhyhhUHh-!"

Solyn cut her hand quickly with the knife, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried her best not to look at what was happening nearby, signing as quickly as she dared.

"Fuck..."

"II-CAAN FEEL IT-"

Solyn threw the contract down, turning the moment she saw the flames burst at its centre, and ran from the room with Gnash in tow just in time to hear the girl reach bliss.

"YYY-UHHHHNNNN!"

As Solyn vanished in a whip of her cloak, the small animal leaping after her, Lei slumped against the rock-hard abdominals of her lover, grinning as she sweated against him, trailing a finger up and down the endless rough skin with numerous cuts and scrapes running up its length. In the past year, her body had become thicker and fatter as she no longer trained her strength, simply enduring the poundings administered in their bed, or on his throne.

"I am... glad... that my brother is well," she murmured.

"Good."

"May we invite them in for a meal tomorrow?"

"No."

"But whyyy my King?" she crooned, tracing her lips across his chest and kissing up between the huge slabs of pectoral muscle.

"They must know their place."

"But he's my brother!"

"And Reeva is my Lieutenant."

Lei knew that Shor'un cared not a jot for the mewling wretch that her brother had turned out to be, so she decided to change her tactic, trailing a finger across his nipple.

"Well... perhaps we can honour Reeva's service... She has served you well, no?"

"Hn."

"Come now, my king," she said sticking out a tongue and lapping at the pink bud, making Shor'un shift in his throne, "..mmm... just a small reward for her loyalty?"

He grunted.

"Hn... Very well."

Lei whinnied in delight and gyrated luridly against his front, her pussy leaking over his abdominal muscles as she bounced.

"Y-YES, thank you master, my king... my Lord of the Outlands..."

Lei was so excited that she quickly ran out of breath, huffing.

"... I-I cannot wait... it will be so lovely-!"

"Slow."

She obeyed immediately, conditioned like a dog as she slumped against him once more.

"Yes my King."

A large hand came and rubbed across her belly.

Lei closed her eyes and smiled, a warrior no more, dosing off gently in the arms of her Master and King.

###