Mother Adel

Story Info
Mother gives in to Son's Seduction.
12.4k words
4.62
205.9k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
330 Followers

My loving Mother. Due to my work and the distance between us, we had not seen each other in many months. Since my parents divorced, she had been living alone and I had always worried about her happiness. I also had always had an Oedipus fantasy about her, and since my childhood I had longed to be with my Mother in every way possible. Now I also had recently divorced and my longing for her became more and more consuming. Now I was going to be staying with her for a few weeks while I looked for a new home.

Upon my arrival I scooped her up in my arms and held her tightly to my chest. She seemed shocked by the fervor of my embrace, but soon melted into my arms and relaxed. I kissed the top of her head and told her how much I missed her, with her responding that she felt the same. I didn't want to let her go, but soon realized she would get uncomfortable with me holding her so tight.

As we separated I felt there was actually reluctance on her part to let go, and my mind soared to the possibilities! I looked into her eyes and asked how she had been, and she just replied, "OK."

I pulled her close once again and told her it would be much better now that we were together. She wrapped her arms around me and replied, "Everything is always better when you are with me."

I was hard with desire and held my hips back a bit to not let her know what was brewing in my lurid mind! Again I kissed the top of her head and resisted the urge to pull her chin up to allow me to kiss her lips. She sighed and said, "That's nice, I like this." I then told her that we would be doing a lot of this from now on.

She eventually pushed me away and said to go unpack and get ready for dinner. I headed for the spare bedroom and hung my clothes thinking all the while of what I would like to do with her and how I could accomplish it.

She called up and asked what I wanted to eat (ha!) and I told her that we should go out so that she did not have to work on dinner. We agreed on a restaurant and I got ready to go. I heard her come up and go to her room, and when me met going to the stairs I saw that she had changed into a lovely skirt and blouse that fueled my desires.

I told her she looked good enough to eat, and she blushed and said, "Don't be silly."

Following her down the stairs, and watching her lithe body flow, I was again fighting getting an erection that might be obvious if she turned to face me. At the bottom she stopped short and I ran into her from behind forcing my hardness against her shapely ass. I got the impression she did not notice, and I reflexively wrapped my arms around her in embrace. She said she had forgotten her keys upstairs, and was trying to turn to go back up, but I would not let her go. I held tight and said we didn't need anything at all as long as we had each other.

She giggled and replied, "I almost get the feeling your trying to seduce me like a new girlfriend!"

I said, "I am, you're the most beautiful lady I have ever held in my arms, and I hope the last to ever hold!"

She just looked over her shoulder at me and said nothing, letting me hold her tightly. "Forever is a long time silly," she said and twisted from my arms to go back upstairs.

When we finally made it to the restaurant we chatted about what had been happening on our lives, and worked up to what was going to happen in the future. I told her I had found work in the area and would move permanently back to our hometown.

She got a twinkle in her eye and said, "I am going to get spoiled having you nearby, I hope you don't find a girlfriend too soon."

I replied, "I told you I already have found my girlfriend, my last girlfriend, the one I have always loved and will always love. And the one who has always loved me and I know always will love me. I am not going through the emotional headaches of another relationship - here we have perfect peace and love."

She again gave me a strange quizzical look and said, "You say that now, but soon some young lady will steal you from me again."

I simply smiled at her and said, "Give me time, I will show you that we are inseparable." We finished the rest of dinner with sweet chatter and longing glances that I am sure meant 100 times more to me than to her.

As we left the restaurant, I put my arm around her and pulled her close to my side as we walked. She snuggled into my shoulder and I told her, "See, the woman I have wanted all my life, is finally my date, and also my lady for life."

At the car, as I opened the door for her, she was facing me and I lifted her chin and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, just a brief respectable kiss, but it felt like heaven to me! All she said as I closed her car door was, "Such a gentleman."

The drive home was brief and not a lot was said. I am not sure of her thoughts, but all I could think of was stealing another kiss. As we entered the house, she turned to me and said, "That was a lovely evening"

I just replied, "It still is a lovely evening, and I expect a kiss from my date for such an evening." She laughed and tilted her head up to me and I again took a brief but extremely pleasurable kiss from those luscious lips I have longed for, for so long. It seemed like an eternity, and I hugged her close as we ended the kiss and tried my best to not let my growing erection push against her hips.

We broke our embrace and moved to the living room, where I asked if she wanted a cocktail. I knew my parents used to always have whiskey sour cocktails in the evening. She said that she would and I went to make her a drink. How I wanted to spike her drink or make it double strong!!

Over drinks we chatted some more and I finally asked her why she stayed single and did not date anyone.

She answered rather briskly that, "No one quite fit her pattern of living," and she did not want go through the social pains of dating. She looked sheepishly at the floor and said, "Like you say, you are with me, I am comfortable in your arms, and that is all I need."

I risked it and said, "But what about real intimacy? What about lying together in bed and enjoying all the wonders of a deep lover's intimacy?"

Mom got a bit frazzled and said, "Oh, I don't need that kind of stuff at my age."

I just looked at her and said, "We all need it, not matter our age. I am dying of loneliness without a woman in my life." She didn't seem to answer for that and simply stared at her drink.

Over the next few days, I paid her compliments as often as I dared, and took liberties with hugs and kisses more than a son should. She was always welcoming of my actions and this spurred me on to take more and more risks.

One day I took her in my arms again and lifted her chin to kiss her, we paused mid-stream and just gazed in each other's eyes. I said, "I love you so much Mom,"

Mom replied, "I love you too," and I kissed her long and firmly, but without opening my lips. I could feel her arching her back to press tightly to my chest and her breathing seemed to get slightly erratic. I then broke our rather chaste kiss and lowered my head to starting kissing her neck. She gasped, and now really labored in her breathing, as I nuzzled her and kissed her soft neck. I wanted to go on forever, but she apparently got her wits back and suddenly broke away from me.

"Wow," she said, "You really know how to make a woman feel wanted and desirable!"

"You are wanted in every way imaginable Mom!" I replied. "And I have desired you for years, for a long as I can remember!"

"Oh don't be silly," she shot back. "I am an old lady and you are a young man."

"No Mom, you are a beautiful woman and I love you, and I know you love me. What could be more perfect, more desirable?"

Her eyes were searching mine as she fought for words, and I think fought for control. She then looked confused and nervous and said, "This is silly" and walked away.

For the next few days I kept my distance to let her relax and get comfortable again. She was often looking at me with a strange look I was not used to.

When we finally started to again get close, I worked my way slowly back into her embraces, with the now usual kisses to the top of her head. I was about to try to work my way down to her neck when she floored me with some blunt questions. Mom asked, "I hope you are not trying to replace your relationships with lady friends because you are entertaining me. I hope your love life will not stall because you are staying here, perhaps you need to find your own place sooner rather than later?"

I was a bit taken back, and said, "Mom, I love being here with you. I have no desires for other lady friends. I want to enjoy your company only."

She shook her head and said, "It's not natural, you should be out dating."

I took that opportunity to say, "OK, let's go on a date! Let's get dressed up and hit the town for some dinner and drinks!"

"Not with me stupid!" She answered, "I meant with some eligible young lady!"

I shot back, "You are eligible, and available, I am eligible and available, and we love each other, and we are here together - so let's just do it."

She had nothing to counter that with, so we set off to change clothes and to hit the town.

Like a real date we walked hand in hand, we gazed in each other's eyes over dinner; we even held hands across the dinner table! I plied her with too many drinks (I am such a cad!). By the time we finished dinner and then had after dinner drinks, we were both feeling a good buzz. I was inebriated enough to try almost anything, but she is my Mother, and I was still clear headed enough to try some modicum of control.

From her speech and the look in her eyes, I knew Mom was feeling very good. All I could do is hope and pray for the opportunity to get in some nuggets of intimacy, without blowing our relationship up in my face!

We both had too much alcohol to drive, so we had them call us a taxi to go home. Walking from the restaurant we held hands and bumped into each other as we swayed back and forth. There was a chill in the air and so I took her in my arms as we waited at the curb for the taxi. This felt so good and so right! I whispered in her ear how much I loved her, and she simply purred in reply. In the taxi I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me.

I kissed her lips and this time I tempted fate, I opened my lips and probed a bit with my tongue. Her lips parted and I was in ecstasy as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She started to pull back, but I relented and she relaxed into my arms as I gently kissed her more deeply than I had ever imagined possible. I think the presence of the cab driver also prevented her from saying anything or putting up a fight. After all, for all he knew we were just another May/December romance.

As I savored in the taste and feel of her luscious mouth, again I heard her making light purring noises, and I stroked her cheek and neck as we kissed.

But then she pulled away, and I let her - and we sat there looking at each other as though we had never met. I smiled and mouthed, "I love you", and she smiled in return, and then looked out the taxi window. I could almost hear the thoughts screaming though her head - what is happening? What are we doing?

At the house I paid the driver and we walked into the foyer hand in hand. I pulled her back into my arms and began to French kiss her again. Unfortunately I probably only enjoyed this for half a minute. She pushed back, saying, "Doug, we must stop, I am your Mother! This is not right!"

I looked down at her and said, "Shhh, it is so right," and kissed her again.

I could feel her trepidations, she wanted to kiss me, but she wanted to stop. She was yelling at herself that this was very wrong! I released her and said, "Don't worry about it so much, we love each other, we are adults, whatever we want to do that is good for us, and is no one's concern."

She had a sad look and turned to go to her room. I stopped her and told her I was worried about her reaction, and wanted to make sure she understood my intentions and also make sure that she was not upset with me. I reiterated that my desire was to hold her and kiss her only and, to my own surprise, I then asked her if I could sleep with her in her bed tonight, just to hold her, just to make sure we were still OK.

She said, "That is too dangerous; it is really wrong... and dangerous." We went off to separate bedrooms.

I showered, got into bed, and was about to masturbate to the thought of her kisses and tongue, when she knocked at my bedroom door. I pull the covers over my body and told her to come in. She was wearing what is probably a very staid two piece pajama set, but to me was the sexiest clothing I had ever seen.

She sat on the bed looking away from me and said, "Doug I am sorry, I had a great time tonight, but it was just going too far. I do love you and I do not want to hurt you."

I replied, "I love you too, and I would never hurt you! I just want us to be able to hug, and hold each other, and feel the intimacy of two people in love - like us! I really miss the intimacy of holding a woman in my arms and kissing her. It has been so long, for both of us."

She seemed to think about this for a long time, then, "I guess it is OK if we sleep together tonight. Of course not like lovers, just like friends, is that what you want?" she asked.

I was momentarily heartbroken at the not like lovers part, but seized the moment, "Yes of course! I want to hold you in my arms as we sleep and wake with you tomorrow morning!"

With that she stood and pulled the covers back to slide into my bed. I think she was shocked to discover I was naked, but said nothing. I spooned to her back and wrapped my arms around the love of my life! She sighed and relaxed into my arms, softly saying, "This is so nice, you're right, I do miss this."

I pulled the hair from around her neck and began to kiss her under the ear. She sighed again and tilted her head to give me better access. I kissed and nibbled at her neck and ear. I bit gently on her shoulder and she shivered in response.

Soon I was as hard as a rock and there was no way I could keep it from her. I pressed my hips to her ass and she did not pull away. I slowly, almost imperceptibly pumped my hardness against her soft ass, and she seemed to respond with slight back pressure. My mind was racing at this new situation, and I was struggling to move forward, and yet stay in control enough to not chase her from my arms! I finally gave way to reason and stopped moving and just kissed and snuggled with her. We must have both fell asleep soon after.

I woke in the morning, to the pleasure of my life! My sweet Mother was in my arms. And to top it off; during the night, with my arm draped over her shoulder, my left hand had worked its way into her pajama top and was cradling her right breast.

I was both ecstatic and petrified, and afraid to move! I wanted to squeeze and knead her breast, and pinch that nipple, but at the same time I did not want to lose what I had! I laid still and enjoyed the feel of her fantastic skin and breast, never wanting this to end.

Finally, after probably 30 minutes, I knew I had to do something, so I began to kiss her neck again. She stirred and pressed back against me, but made no other noise or movement. As I continued to kiss her neck she began that sighing and purring like the night before, and I very cautiously moved my fingers against her breast.

This must have gone on for 5-10 minutes, and then suddenly there was a gasp from her throat, and she shot her hand up to clamp against my hand, trapping mine between her hand and her breast. I just stopped moving my hand and kissed her neck more while she laid frozen against me.

After what seemed like an eternity, she started to relax and then startled me when she actually started flexing her fingers to assist my hand in kneading her breast! Now I was really on fire! I slowly increased the kneading and kisses, again biting her shoulder gently, until she seemed as fully engrossed in this as I was. I began to gently pinch her nipple and she moaned softly at each of my movements and kisses.

I whispered into her ear, "I love you, I love waking to you in my arms. This is absolutely the best feeling I have ever had!"

"Hmmm, your right," she said and we lay like that for another 30 minutes. "I need to get up and make you breakfast," she stated.

"I would rather stay here in bed with you all day," I laughed! She laughed also and then pulled away from me. I felt so empty!

After I gave myself much needed relief in the shower, breakfast was both awkward and thrilling. I felt we had crossed a boundary that was going only forward to my dreams, but also we were as nervous with each other as teenagers on a first date! Mom asked what my plans were for the day, and while I wanted to say get you back into bed, I decided to play it low key for a while. I just told her that I had to go get the car, and that I had some things she wanted me to fix around the house to attend to and that latter we could go out to eat again.

She blushed at that and said, "Sounds like a wonderful day!"

The day seemed to drag on and on forever!

Finally dinner time came, and we had a lovely dinner; more drinks and more handholding and necking. Nothing new and spectacular after yesterday, but no back steps either!

At home we had another couple of drinks and then she said she was ready for bed.

"We are sleeping together again, right?" I asked.

She responded, "If you behave yourself, I think that would be great!" I jumped up with a smile on my face to end all smiles! She said, "Someone seems awfully happy!"

This time we went to her room, since it has a bigger bed and I stripped down and got under the covers. Meanwhile she had gone to the bathroom and got into another set of pajamas, with puffy like shorts and the top with a high open midriff. I could not tear my eyes off of her lovely form as she approached the bed.

Like last night she slipped under the covers with her back to me, and I immediately enveloped her in my arms and began kissing her neck. Mom shuddered and moaned as she pressed back into my chest. I decided to go for the gold and slipped my hand under her top to cup her breast - this time there was no protest and she put her hand over mine and pressed it more firmly to her breast. I kneaded her breast and thumbed the nipple as I kissed and nibbled away at her neck and shoulders. Mom kept mumbling something about love and happiness and held my hand tightly to her chest.

"This is so sweet, I love your caresses," Mom whispered.

I rolled her towards me and kissed her deeply with my tongue pushing deeply into her mouth. Mom was as ardent in the kisses as I was and we were soon panting for breath around each other's mouths. After a few minutes of this hot kissing, she rolled over with her back to me again and we assumed our now natural spooning position.

Again we fell asleep, and again I awoke with my heart soaring at finding myself holding my Mother like this. I pulled her tightly to me and fondled both breasts as I woke her with whispered tender loving phrases and raves of her beauty. And now another day to wait agonizingly for night to fall!

As night fell for the third time in my new life of bliss, we said nothing but both went straight to her bedroom and got into her bed.

As we lay spooned and I began my wondrous explorations of her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders, she suddenly got serious. "Doug, what are we doing?" she asked. "This is wrong on so many fronts, and yet I am so happy."

I came back, probably too quickly, with, "Please stop putting any negative thoughts into something so wonderful. We are happy and can do whatever we want to do in enjoying the happiness. I love you!"

Doug689
Doug689
330 Followers