Mother and Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Sir, may I watch my daughter Amanda lick out Natalie's pussy and suck on her clit. Please Sir, this slave wishes to watch every second of it," Rhonda said dully.

Julio took the knife away with a sadistic grin as he cupped Rhonda's chin affectionately. "See, bitch? Was that so hard?" Now he pressed Rhonda's head to the mattress, skewing her head sideways so she could watch up close. This entire time Amanda's tongue and lips had been busy, and now she had her fingers sliding deeply into her sister's sex. Amanda's long fingers tunneled into her sister's love chute and rubbed along the girl's insides, those fingers pressing and massaging the walls of Natalie's cunt even as her tongue battered relentlessly against the girl's clit.

Natalie's crotch was shoving violently downward now. Her nipples were beaded up little sharp points of pink, and she was moaning as loudly as ever.

"Oh Amanda. Oh my god. Yes! YES! Right there. Oh fuck. Right there!! Oh-my-god-I'm-going-to...Oh fuck!" Her words became just a stream of babbled pleas as the sexy teenager's libido submerged all other thoughts like the ultimate flood.

Rhonda's eyes widened in disbelief as she watched Natalie grind her own pussy against her sister's face. Then it happened...

"Amanda oh please suck my pussy. YES! Suck my clit!! Oh please! Right there oh my god. Oh my god. Fuuuuck!!" Natalie's eyes rolled back, and her cunt convulsed in a series of deep, powerful spasms. Her anus involuntarily clenched and unclenched too, as the powerful climax swept through her like a juggernaut, her feminine libido tossing her off a cliff.

"UHHH!! MMMmmm!!" Amanda nearly choked on the flood of fluids gushing in her mouth. So much fluid surged from her little sister's cunt, trickling down and into the girl's ass crack. Amanda did her best to lap up as much fluid as she could, although the torrent of cunt cream slid down and stained the mattress too. After the convulsions began to subside, Amanda ran her tongue down to the cleft of Natalie's ass, swiping at some of the sexual fluids before they could ooze down into her sister's rectum. Then she came upward again, her tongue lapping tenderly along her sister's just-sated sex.

Resting his hand on Amanda's head, Julio shouted, "All right, that's enough lovey-dovey shit. What do you say, brothers? Is it time?"

Sanchez, Manuel, Pablo, Gomez, Nino, and all the others cheered their assent.

"So be it!" Julio bellowed. "Let's fuck these sluts in all their tight holes. Let the rape party begin!"

The men, who had all been pumping their hardened shafts while they watched their gang leader toy with the three captives, now attacked the three helpless females like a pack of hungry wolves. Gomez and Nino went for Amanda while Manuel and Pablo pounced on the younger sister. Julio and Sanchez took the mother, while the rest of the men watched and waited their turns.

**********************

AMANDA'S ORDEAL...

Gomez was a tall, wiry thug with a surprising amount of muscle given his slight figure. Nino had a slight paunch, but otherwise his torso bristled with muscle, and unlike Gomez's head of wavy dark hair, Nino's head was shaved like their Jefe's.

Gomez grabbed Amanda around the waist and pulled her away from the bed.

"Please don't hurt me!" Amanda wailed. Gomez had slipped his hand around the front of her neck, grasping her tight.

"You better be a well-behaved slut. You want to live?"

"Yes Sir! Please, I'll be good," she whimpered.

"We'll see about that." He turned toward Nino, who had gone to the back room and come back out dragging a ragged mattress. He threw it on the floor.

"There, now we've got a sweet little bed for you, bitch. Don't say we aren't romantics." Gomez threw the girl onto the bed. She struggled to get up, but Nino held her wrists fast. Now Gomez knelt between her legs. She was about to kick him when one of the spectators handed Gomez a long, vibrating shaft, bright red and covered in tiny spikes. It had to be a good 12 inches long, and it was thick too.

"Maybe you don't want my cock, eh, puta? You prefer this deep in your pussy instead?" Seeing the obscene length and the spikes along it, Amanda felt the deepest twinge of fear race from her fingertips to her toes. She quickly shook her head.

"No, Sir. Please...please fuck me. Fuck me with your cock instead." She couldn't believe those words were tumbling from her lips, but the alternative frightened her even more. The slender Indian girl opened her thighs willingly as Gomez settled between her legs, his cock-head poised between her labia.

"Ooohh, I get this tight young pussy first. I'm such a lucky man." He looked into the girl's anxious face. "Does your boyfriend have a cock as large as mine, little cunt? Tell me, and be honest."

Staring at that prodigious shaft - it had to be a good nine inches, and it was thick, although not as thick as the vibrator, Amanda whimpered.

"N-no Sir. Your cock is...is much bigger. Please don't rape me. I'm begging you."

Gomez grinned. "Oh, I love it when helpless little cunts beg. Don't you, Nino?"

Nino nodded at his brother as Gomez grabbed Amanda by the hips and knifed his cock hard into her cunt with one brutal thrust.

"AAAYYY!!" Amanda squealed as the shaft buried inside her wetness, balls-deep. And then the man began a rhythm, fucking the teenage girl with a relentless savagery. The mattress began sliding across the cement floor, so great was the force of Gomez's thrusts, as he raped the helpless girl. His muscular buttocks clenched up hard as he fucked her, his cock ramming into her with the force of a battering ram. What began purely as rape though, gradually seemed to transition into something else. After a short time, to Nino and Gomez's shock, the willowy female captive beneath him began to make sounds of genuine pleasure.

"UHHH!!" Amanda cried out. "AHHH!!" she moaned.

Nino slapped the girl across the face, startling her, and then he put his hand over her mouth. "Shut up, slut. You're not supposed to be enjoying this. You're supposed to be our little rape party fuck-toy for the night."

"UH!! UH!!" Gomez grunted, his cock spearing deep into the girl's wet slit. The more he fucked her, the more he was aware of her juices coating every inch of his cock, providing the perfect lubricant to allow him to fuck her even deeper. Her young, perky tits shook enticingly as he raped her too, and Gomez enjoyed watching her smooth, brown-skinned nakedness writhing beneath him.

Secretly, Amanda had always fantasized about being gang raped. It was a fantasy almost as forbidden as the fantasy she had always harbored about licking her little sister's cunt to climax. She felt a deep sense of guilt and betrayal at the lust surging through her body right now, but she couldn't stop it...and the more she experienced her captors' dominance, the more that libido became even more potent, making her core twitch with desire.

The beautiful girl moaned through the hand Nino had clamped over her mouth, breathing through her nose so that she wouldn't pass out. She looked up into Gomez's feral eyes, so filled with hunger, and her cunt muscles twitched again, clamping up tightly around his invading shaft.

'Oh god...what's wrong with me?' Amanda wondered, and Nino's face suddenly loomed above hers.

"You're having way too much fun, bitch. I think I might just have a remedy for that."

Amanda's eyes widened as Nino straddled her face, his heavy testicles looming over her.

"Start sucking my balls, whore. I said suck!"

Amanda opened her mouth and between loud moans began sucking on the testicles of one of her rapists.

MAMA'S ORDEAL...

Meanwhile, Julio had forced Rhonda to her knees right beside Amanda's prone form. Rhonda's kneecaps hurt as they scuffed against the concrete, but that was the least of her worries. Julio had re-fastened the ball-gag to her mouth, and she could only groan and feel her saliva drooling down her chin as she watched her older daughter getting raped.

"That's right, Mama. Look at your older daughter getting her first fuck of the night. Isn't she sexy, getting pounded hard, my man's cock lancing right through her tight little fuck-hole?" Julio growled. And at the same time, he had spit into his fingers, rubbing them inside the mother's pussy from behind, lubing it up for entry. Soon he was positioning his enormous shaft, its bulbous, slightly discolored head spreading her cunt lips as he plunged deep into her warmth. Rhonda groaned loudly through the ball gag.

"UHHH!! PLSSS NNN!!"

She watched now as the second man tormenting Amanda kneeled over him, and then, of all things, she began actually sucking on his testicles. Feeling outrage and despair, Rhonda's bound hands clenched with frustration, but she was helpless. She had never felt so helpless in her entire life.

Julio's second, Sanchez, reached over, petting Rhonda's clit while his Jefe fucked her.

"Get wet for us, whore. You may as well get some pleasure out of this."

But Rhonda shook her head. No! She wouldn't let them debase her even further. She had to draw a line somewhere, while she still had even the tiniest shred of dignity left. That was what Rhonda was thinking, and it angered the two men as she continued to resist the pleasure they were forcing on her.

"Fine. Be that way, bitch. Let's try a new tactic," Julio glowered. "Sanchez, get the riding crop."

Sanchez came back with a long, thin length of stiff leather, its tip barbed with a ridged piece of blunt metal. He slammed it against Rhonda's right breast, and she squealed through her gag.

"NNN!!"

Then he slammed it against the woman's pubic area, and she wailed.

"UHHH!! PLS!!"

"Are we learning yet, Mama? You want to feel pain...or pleasure? Your choice."

Rhonda finally succumbed, wanting to do anything to avoid another whack of the crop. She threw her hips back, willingly thrusting her pussy backward to meet Julio's fucks. Julio cupped her big, supple cones and growled with approval.

"Oh yeah, Mama. That's more like it. You're a quick learner, and your pussy is too. Mmm!"

Rhonda couldn't believe it. Here she was, bent over, wrists tied behind her back, completely naked and with a ball gag in her mouth, drooling as this man raped her...and as she watched her two precious little girls getting raped too.

As if on cue, she watched as the man named Gomez reached a frenzied series of thrusts while lying atop Amanda, his balls jostling back and forth wildly until he froze up and let out a guttural cry.

"UUUGGHHH!!" Gomez shouted, his cock spurting jets of hot, thick jism deep in Amanda's snatch. The sexy Indian girl sagged back against the mattress. She had a few seconds to look down at her ravaged sex in disbelief as Gomez and Nino switched places. Excess seed had already started oozing out of her well-fucked pussy to congeal in a puddle on the mattress. Nino didn't care. He didn't mind being sloppy seconds to his buddy. Sure enough, Nino now swiftly inserted his fully elongated prick into Amanda's pussy, hammering hard into her prone figure as her moans resumed. Meanwhile, Gomez presented his semi-flaccid shaft to the girl's lips, and she began licking the tip of his cock like a fleshy delicacy.

Julio was still thrusting fast and furious inside the mother, and he now whispered in her ear between grunts.

"Uh!! Uh!! Look, Mama. Your older daughter is secretly a nasty little cum-slut! UH!! UH!! Yes, you see that now, don't you?"

Rhonda closed her eyes again, wishing for the nightmare to end.

"No, no. You keep those eyes wide open, Mama." Julio squeezed her neck, forcing her eyes open as she struggled for air.

Rhonda watched with despair as two more men came over to join the action. Manuel and Pablo were both muscular, although Manuel was a few inches taller. Even now they dragged a dazed and naked Natalie between them. Jism was leaking from her ravaged cunt. Huge flecks of cum even glistened in her hair, on her forehead and cheeks, and her hands had been cuffed in front of her.

Manuel turned to Rhonda as he cupped her daughter's breasts, squeezing them roughly.

"Please stop!" Natalie groaned.

"As you can see, Mama, we are having real fun with your little girl. I haven't fucked a pussy this tight in ages."

Pablo cut in. "Yeah Mama. Later, after our Jefe is done with you, maybe you can lick your daughter's pussy juices off our cocks." Rhonda stared in disbelief at his elongated prick, still shiny from the mixture of masculine and feminine fluids coating it. Then she stared at the slender string of jism oozing from her daughter's tainted sex. Would she willingly suck one of the very cocks that had raped her poor little girl? If she had to, Rhonda realized with heart-wrenching clarity, she would do...well, anything.

Meanwhile Manuel had thrust Natalie to her knees, and she glanced up in fear at her captor, awaiting instructions. "Kneel down and lick Nino's balls while he rapes your big sis. Come on, slut. Don't worry, we'll make sure you have a big reward for being so cooperative," Manuel promised.

Rhonda didn't like the sound of that. She was all too familiar with what sadistic men counted as a 'reward' for their captives. Rhonda watched, grief-stricken, as her youngest daughter submissively knelt behind Nino's furiously thrusting figure.

At the same time, the muffled sounds of Amanda moaning while she licked Gomez's shaft clean was joined by the loud smacks of Nino's body joining fully to hers, raping her with finality.

"Oooohhh fuck. Little bitch, I hope I'm the one who gets you pregnant. My swimmers are pretty virile, slut. Get ready. AHH!!" Nino groaned. One of the men spectating was kneeling beside Amanda now too, and although one of other men had tied Amanda's wrists behind her back, she still craned her neck, swiveling her head so that she could smother the other mushroom-shaped head of the spectating man's cock, slurping noisily as she looked at him with a seductive gaze. Rhonda's jaw dropped.

'What is wrong with my daughter?!' Rhonda wondered with a mixture of revulsion and disbelief. She hoped that her little girl was just putting on a show for their captors, that she wasn't really succumbing to their depravity. Poor Rhonda didn't think that this nightmare could get any worse...

Until it did.

By now Natalie had knelt behind Nino, her tongue licking dutifully at the man's jostling ball sac. Rhonda was grateful at first, when Sanchez stepped between her and Natalie, blocking her view of the awful forced sex. But her reprieve was short-lived.

Julio's ever-present body slammed into hers, his cock spearing her deep.

"Uhoh, slut. Looks like little Natalie is about to have her ass cherry popped."

Rhonda watched, almost with morbid fascination, as Sanchez caressed Natalie's flanks, then fondled her exquisite ass cheeks. Then, slowly, he opened a vial of oil and poured its contents into the girl's tiny puckered hole, before slathering more of it up and down the sides of his massive penis.

"Oh yes, Mama. Your daughter has a big surprise in store for her," Julio hissed. Rhonda couldn't believe it, but her eyes were glued to the scene.

She watched, time seeming to stop, as Sanchez slowly positioned his cock-head at Natalie's ass. She watched, her heart hammering inside her chest, as Sanchez slowly eased his enormous cock into her little girl's ass. Those big swelling testicles finally slapped gently against Natalie's butt cheeks as the shaft became fully embedded. Natalie's loud squeal filled the room, but Sanchez smacked the back of her head.

"Shut up, cunt. Did I tell you that you could stop licking Nino's balls? Stay on task!"

With a groan, Natalie kept licking the man's testicles even as Sanchez's cock began to seesaw back and forth in her cute little bottom. The sounds of groans and moans, cocks slapping into pussies and ass - now filled the room. Rhonda couldn't believe it. The horror was almost complete. Now, as the mother continued to ram her hips backward to meet her rapist's thrusts, Julio's hand dipped to her clit, rubbing fiercely at just the right angle, his cock embedded so deep.

She felt herself tipping over the edge. Then it came, an unstoppable force of pleasure. Rhonda wailed through her gag.

"UUGGGHHH GDDDD!!" Suddenly her cunt was clenching hard around Julio's shaft, milking him towards a messy eruption. Rhonda's breasts ached fiercely as the rest of the orgasm tore through her like a tsunami, her cunt gripping Julio's cock like a vise. Julio held on, pumping his cock harder, and Rhonda couldn't help but beg inwardly. 'Please come, please come and get it over with.' Shame flooded every part of her.

Meanwhile Natalie tried to ignore the feeling of intense fullness in her ass as Sanchez pounded her bottom, her face literally inches away from her big sister's rape. She watched, with agonized anticipation, as Nino thrust with a violent series of fucks, his swelling testicles stiffening as the load of churning cum surged through his shaft.

"AAAAHHHH! FUCK!" he shouted. He leaned forward, choking Amanda with a clenched fist as he gushed deep inside her. Gomez and the spectating man took a step back, admiring Nino's virility as the man kept pumping his cock in her again and again, thick spurts of seed erupting inside the girl's already gooey sex as she sputtered for air with his hand clenched around her slender neck.

"UGHK!! UGH!" she croaked.

Finally, when he was done gushing inside her thoroughly raped pussy, Nino collapsed on top of her. He began kissing her. Amanda groaned, her exhausted body a fragile, naked wisp of femininity beneath his bulk. He kissed her voraciously now, his tongue capturing hers. He just lay atop her like that, kissing and making out with the girl he had just raped.

All the while, Rhonda's heart was nearly leaping out of her throat.

'Please get off of her!' she wailed inwardly. 'You're crushing her. Please stop!' But Nino didn't care, and Amanda surrendered submissively to his strength. She began to kiss him back even as his cock slipped free of her ravaged folds. After a while, he scooped her up and draped her face-down on the mattress. Thick rivers of jism streamed from her raped pussy, but her little puckered opening remained untouched. Nino framed it now with his fingers and looked up at his companions.

"OK, I think I fucked up the little slut's pussy bad, but her ass is still virgin. Who wants to ass-rape this cutie?"

"Please no! I've done everything you wanted!" Amanda wailed. But it was no use, and two men grasped her neck and shoulders, holding her facedown on the bed while a huge, muscular brute of a man named Diego slathered oil up and down his prick until it gleamed. He knelt down, pressing his cock-head firmly against Amanda's tight hole. He split her ass cheeks, thrusting hard, and her loud wail filled the room.

"OHHHHHHH GOD! FUCK!!" Amanda squealed.

Rhonda's cheeks glistened with tears as she watched both of her beautiful young daughters being ass-raped. It was almost anticlimactic when she felt Julio seize up inside her, painting her insides with his cum.

"Uhhh. There you go, bitch. Maybe you'll give birth...if you live that long, anyway."

Rhonda wasn't paying him any attention though. She was just staring at Diego crouched over Amanda, his huge, vein-throbbing shaft slamming into Amanda's anus. She listened to Amanda's groans like shards of glass shredding her ears.

Seeing the mother in an almost numb state of horror, Julio called to one of his men.

"Gomez, I think Mama here is a little shell-shocked. She's not used to seeing her bitches take so much hard dick. Come over here, I may need your assistance." Now the gang leader took the gag out of Rhonda's mouth and whispered in her ear.