Mother and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and grabbed hold of her hair, yanked back, forcing her head up and ass back as I pushed my cock inside her to its hilt. Then I started to ride her ass. Pushing my pelvis forward while pulling back on her long hair like it was a rein, making her butt flab shake. Then pulling back and then ramming my cock forward, back into her. She let out a girlish grunt each time I plunged my cock into her butt.

My rhythm increased. I was hammering into her like a stud into a mare.

Her voice filled the room, begging me, "Son, fuck me harder up the ass. Fuck me Danny, fuck your mother. Fill me with your cock son, do it, make me your bitch."

Her words drove my lust. I started to slam my cock hard into her ass.

I smiled. My mom likes dirty talking too! "You like this mother? You like your son's cock in your ass, don't you bitch? You'd rather have your son's cock than dads wouldn't your mother. You've always wanted my cock, haven't you? You pathetic ass fucked, cock sucking whore."

With that she started to buck back against my cock each time I pushed into her ass. Her breathing was heavy. I knew her heavy tits were swaying back and forth below her chest. I could hear her sobbing, now quietly begging me. "More son, do it, fuck your mother. Use my ass son, use all of me. I deserve it. I'm just a slut. Fuck me."

With that, my cock expanded inside her ass. I grabbed hold of her shoulders with both hands. My fingers wrapping around the base of her throat. I held her in place.

My cock exploded, filling her ass cavity with my moist, warm liquid. She ass muscles clinched around my cock and started to contract around my rock-hard cock imbedded in her ass. Her orgasm again in sync with mine. I held her on my cock, chocking her with my hands. Our orgasms taking control of us.

The second blast from my cock emptied into her. I released my grip on her neck and she gasped for breath.

"Oh God, Danny! Oh my God." She wailed.

I eased up on her shoulders letting her relax and just enjoy my third spurt of cum into her ass.

Her elbows bent down onto the carpet and her head fell forward. Her pussy contractions easing with my own.

I too now slumped down and let my semi-erect cock slide from her ass. I lay on my back next to her. My limp cock on my abdomen. I was looking at my mother's tits, hanging low, her hard pointed nipples touching the carpet. She was on her knees and elbows. Her hair on the sides of her face, hiding it. She was still breathing heavily. I reached over and cupped one of her heavy breasts in my hand and held it, massaging it with my fingers. She looked over at me. Her face was stained with tears.

She moved around to face me. She looked down my body laying on the floor in front of her. She gazed at my limp cock resting on my stomach. She leaned forward, kissed me on the mouth and then moved and put her head on my chest. She moved further down. I was looking at the back of her head. Her soft black hair sprayed across my chest. Then I felt her lips on the tip of my cock as she sucked the head into her mouth. Then more of my limp cock went past her lips. My cum and ass coated cock, which had just been in her ass, was now in my mother's mouth.

She washed her tongue over it. Cleaning it, playing with it. One of her hands massaged my balls. She pulled her mouth away, moved her head back over me. Her hair lifting off me. She hovered over my face and then kissed me. I loved the smell and taste my cum and her ass on her lips.

I looked into her soft hazel eyes and I thought again, 'Dad, left this?'

She moved down and nestled her shoulder in my armpit. Her hair and body odor, comforting me. We lay together on the rug, content, satisfied, exhausted. Mother and son.

12