Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked at me and rolled her eyes. With a tinge of pride, she replied, "I believe my sister and I already told you that I was a slut when I was young and back then that I never met a cock I didn't like -- or want to suck."

"Including Reverend Simmons?" I said sternly.

Mom licked her lips and winked at me. "Especially Reverend Simmons -- that man had a nice cock on him." Mom relaxed in her seat and idly ran her fingers over her lips. "He was kind of like a surrogate father after Daddy passed away. He was a handsome older man. I was helping him clean up the church one Saturday afternoon and -- well, I made a pass at him that he happily accepted. I sucked his cock for the first time right there on the church altar."

Mom smiled at the memory and then glanced over at my stunned expression. "Jealous, honey? Mad at your nasty Mom?"

I tried to focus on the road as I shook my head. "Jealous? I guess a little. Not angry though." I glanced over at my beautiful mother. "The truth is, just imagining you doing that back then, has me as hard as a rock." I rubbed my crotch for emphasis. "I can't wait to get you back to the motel."

Mom squirmed in her seat and said, "Mmmm, sounds like fun, honey, but -- can we swing by Mama Polly's house one more time? You think you can keep that big ol thang in your pants till we get back to our room?"

I gave a mock sigh of exasperation. "I suppose so," I replied in a long suffering tone.

Mom laughed and undoing her seat belt, leaned over and kissed my cheek, letting her tongue roll upwards to tease my ear before easing back into her seat. "You're a good son, John."

The house was as we had left it. Mom and I strolled around the place, making suggestions as to how to remodel it to be suit our needs. Mom had brought in a tape measure and had me write down dimensions of doors, windows and some of the rooms. As we worked, we seemed to get into each other's way a lot -- leading to lots of brushing and rubbing against each other, each of us grinning and as it went on, pausing to kiss with each kiss more passionate than the last.

We found ourselves in the kitchen where Mom was measuring a window and I hovered behind her, bumping up against her -- my cock hard in my pants, rubbing against her firm buttocks. Bumping became grinding and then the grinding became an embrace - my arms wrapping around Mom, cupping her meaty breasts through her dress, my thumbs rubbing against her exposed tit flesh in the deeply cut neckline.

"God, John, you know that makes me crazy," Mom murmured, pressing her ass back against my groin as I began to nuzzle the back of her neck, slowly working my way around.

"That's the idea, Mom. You're so sexy I just cannot keep my hands off you!" Mom eased her head back, resting it on my shoulder, allowing me to kiss and lick the hollow of her neck and then kiss my way up to her lips. Mom opened her mouth and our tongues met and began their familiar dance. As we kissed, my hands went into the neckline of her dress, easing her meaty tits out of their half bra and then out and over the material of the dress, giving my mother a sluttish appearance as her heavy, pendulous breasts sloped proudly against her chest. Mom groaned happily as I began to pull and twist her thick nipples.

As we embraced and made out, I gradually turned us around and walked us carefully over to the kitchen table. Mom knew exactly what I was up to and began to giggle as we reached the old wooden table. Mom playfully nipped at my tongue as our kiss ended and she looked at me with her loving eyes and said, "Does my son want to fuck Mommy on the kitchen table like Daddy used to do to Mama Polly?"

For an answer, I pushed on Mom's back gently, bending her over the table. I slipped her dress up over her back, revealing her shapely legs and meaty ass, cheeks bare in her sexy little thong. I kissed Mom's bare skin as I squatted and slowly pulled Mom's panties off of her. I inhaled deeply as Mom's arousal was quite evident -- her aroma strong and enticing. Mom stepped nimbly out of her sopping wet thong and spread her legs, revealing her dripping wet pussy, labia flowered open -- a beautiful, exotic pink flower nestled in her thick bush.

"Ohhhhhh!" Mom gasped as I pressed my face into her mound, my forehead pressing into her soft ass cheeks as my tongue found Mom's dripping cunt and lapped her slit from bottom to top. Mom's juices quickly coated my face as I feverishly licked her sweet, sodden pussy. My hands ran up and down Mom's shapely legs, feeling them quiver with excitement and nervous energy.

"Please, son. Fuck me," Mom moaned, thrusting her hips back into my face, urging my tongue ever deeper. "Fuck Momma -- fuck me now!"

I took one last slow and long lick of my mother's soaked vagina and then rose to my feet, tugging my slacks down to my feet as I did so, baring my cock which was hard and throbbing and aimed right at Mom's fiery cunt.

"YEEESSSSSS!" Mom screamed as with one brutal thrust, I slid effortlessly home inside her, Mom so wet and aroused that it was like sinking into hot butter. Mom leaned forward as I pressed myself against her, grinding my groin against her backside, seeking to bury my cock deeper in her welcoming pussy. My hands encircled Mom, coming to cup her hanging tits, finding her nipples hard and rubbery against my palms. I squeezed and massaged Mom's huge breasts and savored the feel of her hard nubs against my hands.

Mom and I were both deeply aroused, not only because we were in the midst of another incestuous dance that had become the center of our lives, but because of where we were -- this kitchen, an almost holy shrine to the dedicated incest that had been born of this family, where so many times before a mother and son had reveled in each other -- become intoxicated in the pleasuring of each other.

I sensed almost immediately that thanks to our romp back at the restaurant, I was capable of an extended bout of lovemaking and I wanted to give my mother every moment of incestuous pleasure her heart desired. I settled into a steady rhythm of thrusting into Mom, enjoying the sweet, fiery and velvet sensation of her cunt flesh tightening and loosening around my shaft as I plunged into her motherly pussy again and again -- allowing Mom to call the tune.

Long minutes passed as the room filled with the noise of our now sweaty flesh slapping together, Mom occasionally calling out, "Harder -- faster," or "Slower, son, slower!" It didn't take long for the room to begin to echo with the sounds of Mom's gasps of pleasure building to an orgasmic scream. I held on, taking deep breaths and resisted the urge to cum myself as Mom's cunt contracted tight around my cock and bathed me in her steamy juices as Mom convulsed in orgasm.

Mom rested her arms on the table and I used my leverage to support her as she gasped for breath and tried to regain control of her quivering body. After a glorious minute in which I luxuriated in the sensation of her still pulsing pussy, I slowly began to thrust in and out again, pausing only to whisper in her ear, "Mom -- that was for Grandpa."

Mom jerked a little in surprise and then turned her head to gaze at me and whispering hoarsely, "I love you, John." I gave Mom a slow, steady fucking, increasing speed gradually as her moans began to build. I could feel her juices being forced out of her cunt by my thrusting cock and slowly trickling down our thighs. My fingers were now pulling and pinching Mom's swollen nipples, almost like I was trying to milk her large udders.

Mom's second orgasm came on quickly and erupted in full glory as again her motherly cunt clamped down around my throbbing penis and Mom thrust herself back into me, meekly crying out, "Deeper, John! Make me cum deep inside me!" I hugged her tight against me, my lips kissing her lovely neck, the sweat pouring down my face as it took a visible effort not to cum inside Mom's molten pussy. Mom's hands clawed the table and came to rest in dim depressions that seemed to fit her fingers perfectly. In a moment of giddy imagination, I wondered if those places had been formed over the years by Mom's grandmother gripping the kitchen table while her son had fucked her.

Mom was taking in big gulps of air as I again leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Mom -- that was for Mama Polly."

"Oh son," Mom wheezed, her whole body quivering as I again began to fuck her. At first, Mom was sprawled helpless before me, her orgasm wracked body exhausted and I spurred her on towards her next orgasm as I fucked her hard, slamming my cock in her as she moaned approvingly, no longer capable of words. As orgasm approached, Mom's energy renewed and suddenly we were both flinging our bodies together, lost in our lust for each other, determined to become one great mating beast like two great jungle cats.

"Fuck me, baby!" Mom sobbed, flinging her head about, the sweat soaked strands of her dark hair lashing my head and chest as I plunged deep inside her womb. I felt her pussy again begin to tighten around my aching shaft as her pussy was flooded with her creamy juices and I knew that my own resistance was about gone.

Gritting my teeth, I spoke slowly -- a single word with each hard thrust. "And. Mom. This. One. Is. For. You. And. Me!" I plunged my cock deep into Mom one final time and as she reached the peak of her climax, with a great growl of incestuous satisfaction, I yielded to my own needs and began to cum, spraying great jets of hot semen inside my mother's orgasming cunt.

Once again our pleasure took us away from the world to that wonderful, heavenly place that our lovemaking took us -- a universe that was inhabited only by us in our incestuous ecstasy, save maybe a couple of loving spirits that had begun this family tradition of incest. Mom and I clung to each other through the highs and lows of our intermingled orgasmic pleasure, kissing and whispering renewed vows of love to each other.

When I came back to reality, I was leaning on the table and Mom was on her knees, tenderly licking my cock clean of our juices, her exposed breasts swaying hypnotically as her tongue rolled over my cock, licking up streamers and streaks of our mingling fluids

I helped Mom to her feet, kissed her as I wrapped my arms around her, tasting us both on her lips and comprehending in my heart how this was meant to be.

"That was lovely, son," Mom said softly, looking up into my eyes. "The first time we've made love in what is going to be our house."

"The first of many good times, Mom. We're going to be making love in this -- our home for many years to come." I kissed Mom tenderly. "We'll grow old in this house -- maybe even raise our daughter here."

Mom shivered a little with delight. "Anything's possible -- after all, despite all the odds and obstacles, we both found our way to each other -- taboos be damned." Mom kissed me passionately then and then with her eyes blazing with desire and need, "I am going to give you a child -- no maybes about it! We will raise our daughter here!

We slowly pulled our clothes together, Mom giving up on her bra altogether and shoving it in the glove compartment when we left. My mother looked incredible, glowing with that "I've been well fucked" glow and with her hair slightly unkempt and the smell of sex around her, radiating an aura of motherly sexuality about her. I felt privileged just to be with her.

We were mostly silent on the drive back to the motel. I would glance over at Mom and she would be smiling back at me, giving me that look that told me just how much and passionately she loved me. I could live my whole life and be just happy to have Mom look at me like that. Central to it was that motherly smile that I had enjoyed my whole life, but now wrapped around it was a sexuality that completed it and made it something greater. I've said it before and I will say it now, "I am the luckiest motherfucker in the world!"

That evening, we talked about our travel plans. We were in no particular hurry to get home -- Mom had taken two weeks off from work and the twins would be a camp for another three weeks and even Dad wouldn't be home for at least a few more days. We decided to take a leisurely return route back.

When we went to bed that evening, Mom and I just cuddled. We had shared a long, hot bath and Mom confessed that she was more than a little sore. We snuggled under the covers and watched television and talked quiet lovers talk -- mostly about the incestuous attitudes of folks down here and about Mom's sluttish ways when she was younger and how she felt for years like she had sleepwalked through life before our coming together released the real her.

We were both drifting on the edge of sleep when Mom looked into my eyes and said, "You know, son. For months, you've been discovering all about my sexual adventures, but we've never really talked about your sex life."

Yawning, I stifled a laugh and said, "What do you want to know?"

Mom snuggled up to me and kissed me. "Everything, John. Tell Mommy everything." Then she yawned and said, "First thing tomorrow."

#

The morning began with me waking up to one of the sweetest sensations any son can ever know -- his mother giving him head with such loving affection that it borders on sheer bliss. "Ummm, wow! Good morning, Mom, I gasped, reaching down to caress her head.

Mom was staring up at me with those beautiful eyes, lips wrapped tightly around the head of my cock while her tongue did a butterfly dance around my sensitive flesh. With a loud, sucking pop, she released my penis and replied, "Good morning, John. I hope you don't mind -- I'm hungry and I couldn't wait for breakfast." She took me in her mouth again, her eyes never leaving me as she sucked on my dick.

"Oh, I'm ummm, Mom, you can sure suck cock!" I moaned as Mom slowly deep-throated my shaft and then slowly rose up again.

Mom again released me and said, "So, time for you to fess up -- who was the first woman to suck your cock?"

It seems incredible that I would feel myself blushing about fessing up who was the first person to give me a blowjob while my mother was actually sucking my dick, but I felt my skin burn as I said, "Bonnie Jones -- my senior year of high school."

Mom released me again and said, her eyebrows raised, "That cute little girl with the long, black hair that was president of the Chess Club?" She shook her head and then continued, "So, how was she?"

I had to laugh and then moan as Mom tongued my shaft. "Well, Mom -- you know how guys look at it. Even a sloppy blowjob is a good blowjob."

Mom snorted (and weirdly, that felt really good), and released me again, a little sliver of precum strung between her lips and my cockhead. "Okay...tell me, who was the first person to give you a good blowjob?"

Again, I felt almost embarrassed as I replied, "Um, that was Darlene Thompson at the 24/7-Mart. Um, again, my senior year."

Mom raised her head and looked at me in disbelief. "Darleen Thompson? Dark haired, mid thirties, big tits, used to be married to that mechanic on the south side?" I nodded and Mom shook her head. "Son, I swear. You were barely eighteen -- what were you doing letting a woman almost as old as me suck you off?" Mom stopped, realized how silly her question was and then said, "Never mind." Mom went back to sucking me, loving me with her tongue and mouth until I was clawing the sheets.

Mom stopped again, giving my cock a loving lick as it slipped from between her lips. "How many women have sucked your cock, John?" Mom asked before slowly rolling her tongue up the back of my shaft, my nerve endings exploding as her wet, velvety flesh lapped at my skin.

Have you ever tried to think clearly while your mother circles her tongue around the head of your penis again and again? Finally, I stammered, "Um, I -- I think twelve before you did, Mom!"

Mom laughed and said, "Only twelve? Lord, son, I bet I sucked twice that many my senior year of high school alone." She gently rolled her teeth over my cockhead. In a coy voice, she whispered, "So, who was the first woman who allowed you to cum on her face?" Mom nipped my cock and said, "Tell me about it."

Again, I felt myself blush as I said, "Professor Veronica Black, my political science professor -- sophomore year." I had to smile at the memory of my middle aged, recently divorced professor being so amused when I acted shocked at her request and then happily taking my semen in her face. I describe to Mom how Professor Veronica had been on her hands and knees -- her roly-poly figure deliciously sexy in a black widow corset, her large, sagging breasts swaying back and forth and her long salt and pepper hair, usually kept up in a prim bun, now wild and unkempt from our torrid lovemaking. Professor Veronica had an angelic smile on her face as jet after jet of my semen had splashed across her face until it looked like she was wearing a sperm facial, her tongue snaking out to lick up as much of it as she could."

As I talked, Mom really began to work on me, her mouth doing unbelievable things to my erect penis. As I neared orgasm, Mom stopped and in a hoarse whisper, asked, "And out of everyone, who was the best cocksucker?"

I sighed and replied, "No question about it, Mom. You're the best."

Mom grinned and said, "You're damn right, I am. Nobody sucks cock like Momma!" She returned to loving on my cock and within seconds, my mother's tongue had me shouting her praises as I came in her loving mouth.

Afterwards, when I could finally speak and Mom was cuddled up with me, her heavy breasts pillowing against my chest, I said, "I have to say, Mom, I like your interrogation techniques. You want to know anything else?"

Mom smiled mysteriously and said, "Well -- we'll see what comes up as the day goes by, okay?"

#

We packed up and decided to just mosey our way back north, stopping whenever we felt the need, driving on old two-lane roads that meandered across Kentucky and simply enjoying each other's company. Mom had on mid thigh high denim skirt and a pullover cotton top with a very low and revealing neckline. Forsaking modesty, Mom had gone braless today, the cotton molding itself to her voluptuous breasts -- her nipples semi-erect and clearly visible against the soft cloth.

As we drove through the country side, I would glance at Mom, who forsaking her seat belt, was curled up on the front seat, leaning against the locked car door and watching me. We would chat for a while and then ride silently. I kept my speed down so I could look at Mom whenever it suited me. As the morning sun began to rise high, I happened to glance over at my mother only to see her fingers running lightly over the top of her right breast. With each successive glance, it seemed that more of her breast was exposed until finally I looked over and realized that she had tugged the neckline down and allowed her meaty tit to escape. Mom was playing with the nipple, now swollen and engorged with blood.

Whose breast was the first you ever touched, John?" Mom asked in a dreamy voice. She then laughed, "I mean after I suckled you as a baby."

"Oh that's easy, Mom. High School -- Judy Marrero one evening after a football game. We were necking under the stands. She let me get my whole hand up under her sweater and bra. She had nipples like little pencil erasers," I answered.

"I remember her," Mom replied. "She married the Winston boy, didn't she?" When I nodded, Mom nodded too, almost absently. "Tell me about the first time you sucked a woman's nipple."

I began to reply, but let my foot off the accelerator to watch as Mom hefted her breast upwards and licked and then sucked her own nipple. It took me a minute to get my head back together. "Um, it was Gina Allison -- the secretary at the distributorship?" I replied. Summers and back in high school, I worked loading up soda drink trucks for a local bottling and distributing plant. I described to Mom how Miss Gina, a 40ish buxom bleach bottle blonde who was known around the plant as rather "friendly" had cornered me in the break room one day and teased me by baring her breasts and offering to let me suck on them. I had been scared out of my wits, but managed to suck on the hot blonde's long, thin nipples. Before it had gotten any further, I lost control and came in my pants. Apparently, this really disappointed Miss Gina and she never tried anything with me again.