Mother and Son in Massage Parlour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood. Technically he wasn't a virgin but he still thought of himself as one.

"Was your girlfriend experienced?"

He looked at me as if I had insulted her then said "No. She had done it a couple of times before with her previous boyfriend but had never reached it. It ended too quickly without her getting much pleasure from it."

Not a good combination, two inexperienced people. I gave him my best smile and said. "Don't worry it will be OK with me."

He looked reassured then nodded, but he didn't move towards me. There was more he wanted to say.

"Can I lick you? I have never done that before?"

I glanced at the clock on the wall. We had ten minutes left. I could stretch it to fifteen but that was the limit. Any more than that could get me into trouble.

How could I refuse him? I didn't mention the lack of time, I just said "Yes."

I closed my eyes expecting him to start, but had to open them again. When I did he said "I don't know what to do."

"I will teach you." It was David back from the shower, dressed and looking clean and tidy. I looked at the clock, another minute had passed.

"It's simple. Open her cunt up with both hands. Get your head nice and close then explore her lips and clit with your tongue. Lick and suck. When you are doing it right she will let you know. Listen to the noises she is making. You will know when you have hit the spot."

"Will you show me?"

Before I could say anything David had said yes and his hands were on my legs. I gave a small sigh and closed my eyes. It was good. My clit was swelling again as he sucked everything into his mouth. He then settled on licking my clit. Slow licks at first but then faster as I started to moan.

He then stopped abruptly. I opened my eyes. David was breathing heavy and there was a large grin on his face that said that's how to do it. They were looking at each other.

In a loud voice I said "Jim." You could hear the irritation that I felt. I didn't dare look at the clock.

He was now between my legs. After a slow hesitant start he was doing a good job. His tongue was all over the place but it was licking my clit often enough, and firm enough, for me to enjoy it. Eventually he would make me come. However when I managed to look at the clock again I gave a long groan. It wasn't caused by Jim it was because we were now officially out of time.

I placed my hands on Jim's head and said in a commanding voice "Time to fuck me."

He looked at me with disappointment and muttered "I was enjoying that."

I gave him a smile and said "Not as much as I was, but you need to fuck me."

He looked at David for confirmation. "Yes you did a good job. My mother enjoyed that."

I gave a small gasp, but before David could say anything else I quickly explained "I sometimes like to pretend that a client is my son. It spices things up."

David added "I have been here before so I know what Grace likes."

Jim didn't say anything. His eyes were now firmly fixed on my cunt, he just wanted to fuck me. I shared a look with David that said we had got away with it.

Jim got onto the massage table and was now between my legs. I was grateful he hadn't asked David to show him what to do. I opened wide to give him good access but he was struggling to position his cock at my opening. Eventually he got the head just right and pushed gently into me. It felt so good. When was the last time I was stretched as much as this? Not for a long time. I think I prefer a thick cock to a long one, and this was thick. I gasped when he was fully in. I gasped even more when he started to fuck me.

He was gentle at first, but not for long. He was now fucking me hard and strong. I was surprised how good he was. At times almost as good as David. I opened my eyes to check the time but decided not to. There was no way I was going to stop until I climaxed. However I did notice that David was now sitting in the chair, not interested in what we were doing.

I then lost interest in David when Jim upped the pace. I was now being fucked as hard as I had ever been. Jim was grunting continuously and I was making all sorts of strange sounds. My cunt was heating up and I was now gasping for breath. I wasn't sure if Jim was ready to come. If he wasn't there was nothing I could do because I was going to explode. By luck or good judgment Jim pushed extra hard into me just at the right time. It took me over the edge. My eyes rolled into my head and I wrapped my legs around his back, squeezing them as hard as I could.

When I opened my eyes Jim was slumped on top of me. His cock was still partially in me but now limp and deflated. He raised his head, looking at me he said

"Wonderful."

I said in a low voice "Yes it was." He gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen then closed his eyes and lay back on me. I didn't need to ask him if he had climaxed. I could feel all his gunge inside me. It was starting to seep down my leg.

I wished we could stay like that for longer but there was no time. I grimaced as I looked at the clock, twelve minutes over. I was dreading a knock on the door.

"Jim. You need to take a quick shower." I then added "David please show him where to go."

"Yes mother."

I gave him a look that said don't push it. As they were leaving the room Jim turned his head and said. "That reminds me. Yesterday David invited me round for a meal to meet his family. He says his mother is nice. I just hope she is as nice as you."

I forced a smile and said "Thanks."

I desperately needed a shower but I wanted to tidy the room up first. I put my thong and uniform back on and then looked around. Where to start? I then remembered the sink. I hoped May had rinsed it after she had been sick. How was she? I must see her as soon as I was done here. I then thought about what Jim had said. I tried to imagine the look on his face when he saw me at home. Also what would we say?

"Jim this is my mother Grace. I don't think you have met her before?"

"Not sure David. She does look like that woman at the massage parlour I visited. The one I fucked. Does your mother work in a parlour?"

I was laughing now. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I wasn't too worried. I would think of something. I always do!

12