Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five hours of having marathon incestuous, swinging sex, all three couples lay exhausted. Jason held his mother, Jennifer, while Larry held his mother, Brianna, and Anthony held his mother, Sophia. No turning back now, what's done is done, nothing would be the same. With each man having sex with their mothers and with their mothers' friends, and with each mother having sex with their sons and their sons' friends, never would they be any closer. It was as if each man now had three mothers and each woman now had three sons. Incestuous sex and swinging sex had a way of bringing mothers and sons closer.

"Well, now that we all had sex with our sons and our sons' friends and they all had sex with us, what shall we do for an encore," asked Brianna?

Sophia laughed a dirty laugh.

"We can do this again, next week or next month," said Sophia.

Jason voiced his approval.

"Next week sounds good to me," said Jason.

Jennifer looked at her friends and gave them a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I have a better idea," she said giving a dramatic effect with her pause. We all have more friends and, fortunately for us, they all have sons," said Jennifer.

Sophia looked at Jennifer and smiled.

"I can ask Kim if she'd like to join us. She's hot and her son, Michael, is handsome," said Sophia. "If they haven't had sex already, in the way that she talks about him, gushes over him, and caters to him, I know that they want to have sex. With her always sexually teasing him and exposing herself to him, they'd make the perfect addition to our little, select group of mothers and sons."

Brianna raised her hand as if she was still in school.

"I can ask Violet. She's gorgeous and I heard through the grapevine that her son, Tyrone, has a big dick," said Brianna. "Besides, it would be nice to make our select group of mothers and sons an interracial group.

Jennifer nodded her head in agreement.

"Perfect," said Jennifer. "I'd love to add an interracial couple to our mix. I'd love to suck and fuck a big, black cock," said Jennifer with a dirty laugh.

Getting in on the action, Sophia smiled at her friends.

"I know who else we can add," said Sophia. "We can add Vanessa and her son Ryan, Maxine and her son, Charlie, and Sharon and her son Jim. With their mothers all whores and their sons always horny, they'd all be perfect for our group."

Jennifer nodded her head in agreeance.

"Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon are always talking about how hot their sons are," said Jen. "If they haven't already had sex with their sons, I know they want to have sex with them. Moreover, once they have sex with their sons, they'd be having sex with us, too."

To be continued...