Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be honest. How much would you pay to join such a club? Would you join? Would your mother join? Would your friends' mothers join? Would your mother's friends join? If everyone joined a mother and son incest swinging sex club, making it all legally consensual, that would mean that they all wanted to have sex with you.

If having sex with your mother isn't enough, imagine mothers having sex with their sons' friends while their sons have sex with their mothers' friends and/or with their friends' mothers. Think about that. How hot is that?

Even if you'd never have incestuous sex with your mother, your Mom may have sexy friends that you always wanted to see naked while having sex with them. Your friends may have mothers that you always wanted to see naked while having sex with them, too. Imagine if you belonged to a mother and son swinging, sex club where you could have sex with all of them. Imagine if they wanted to have sex with you as much as you wanted to have sex with them. Would you have sex with them? Now, how hot is that?

'Yeah, that's what I'm writing about. You, your mom, your mom's friends, and your friends' mothers naked and all having sex. Imagine seeing them all naked and having sex with them. Imagine them all seeing you naked and having sex with you.'

Imagine seeing your mother naked and having consensual, incestuous sex with her. If ever you saw your mother naked and had incestuous sex with her, no longer having to imagine what she looked like naked and what it felt like to have sex with her, you'd never masturbate over your mother again. Imagine being sexually satisfied when having a sexual relationship with your mother that you'd never have to masturbate over her again.

Imagine seeing your friends' mothers naked and having consensual, forbidden sex with them. If ever you saw your friends' mothers naked and had forbidden sex with them, no longer having to imagine what they look like naked and what it felt like to have sex with them, you'd never masturbate over your friends' mothers again. Imagine being sexually satisfied when having a sexual relationship with your friends' mothers that you'd never have to masturbate over them again.

Imagine seeing your mother's friends naked and having consensual, forbidden sex with them. If ever you saw your mother's friends naked and had forbidden sex with them, no longer having to imagine what they look like naked and what it felt like to have sex with them, you'd never masturbate over your mother's friends again. Imagine being sexually satisfied when having a sexual relationship with your mother's friends that you'd never have to masturbate over them again.

Then, the frosting on the cake with a cherry on top, imagine a club where women have lesbian sex with one another while their sons watch. Be honest. Wouldn't you love to see your Mom having lesbian sex with her friends? Wouldn't you love to see your friends' mothers having lesbian sex with your mother? If it's not hot enough that you're having incestuous sex with your mother and forbidden sex with her friends and your friends' mothers, how hot would that be to watch women you know having lesbian sex with one another?

# # #

Continued from Chapter 04:

Feeling awkward at first for outing herself as an incestuous whore for not only having sex with her son but also for having sex with her son's friends, Sophia put any shame, embarrassment, and/or remorse aside and persevered. Watching Kim for her reaction with what she was about to say, she asked her friend if she and her son would like to join her mother and son incest, swing club. She asked Kim if she and her son, Michael, would be interested in joining her and her son, Anthony, Jennifer and her son, Jason, and Brianna and her son, Larry, in having incestuous sex and forbidden sex with one another.

"Jennifer, Brianna, and I started a mother and son incest, swing club," said Sophia feeling out her friend while watching closely for Kim's reaction to what she had just said. She paused to watch her friend comprehend the weight of her words before summoning the courage with what she was about to say next. "We not only have sex with our sons but also, we have sex with our sons' friends. We have sex with one another's sons," she said saying it another way to make sure that Kim understood her meaning.

When Kim didn't immediately respond, Sophia paused again while watching her friend's reaction to her confessing that she not only was having sex with her son but also that she was having sex with her sons' friends, too. Obviously, she was not only asking Kim if she wanted to have sex with her son, Anthony, but also with Jennifer's son, Jason, and Brianna's son, Larry while Kim's son, Michael, had sex with all four women, when including his mother.

"Wait," said Kim in total disbelief. "What? Sorry. What did you say? You have sex with your son, Anthony?"

Kim was difficult to read. In the way that she walked, talked, moved, laughed, and dressed, a woman who looked so young, even though she was the same forty-something-year-old age as her and the rest of their friends, Kim looked like jail bait. Yet, with Kim giving her no outward clues, Sophia couldn't tell if she was appalled by her confessing to having incestuous sex with her son and forbidden sex with her son's friends or sexually aroused. She couldn't tell if she was interested in joining their sexy, private, little group or not.

"Yes, I have sex with my son and the sons of my friends," she said with pride. "Would you and Michael be interested in joining our small, select group of mothers and sons?"

Kim looked at Sophia with a mixture of shock, sexual arousal, and curiosity.

"Seriously? You all have sex with your sons?" Kim looked at Sophia with disbelief. "You have sex with Jennifer's and Brianna's sons, and they have sex with your son, too?"

She wasn't sure if she should feel guilty that she confessed to having sex with her son or sexually aroused that Kim was seemingly interested in having sex with her son, too. Sophia nodded her head while hoping that she'd want to have sex not only with her son but also with her son's friends, too. She gave Kim a sexy smile and a naughty look before letting out a dirty, little laugh.

"Yes," she said unashamed and unembarrassed while laughing.

Kim smiled at her friend as if Sophia was asking her if she wanted to go out for coffee.

"I thought that I was the only perverted mother who wanted to have sex with her son," said Kim. "I thought that I was the only perverted mother who wanted to suck and fuck her son," she said taking Sophia's hand in her hand. "It's good to know that there are other mothers who want to have sex with their sons, too. It's good to know that there are other mothers like me," said Kim.

Sophia smiled her sexual excitement.

"We're having another get-together next Saturday night and we're inviting some of the other mother and sons, Violet and Tyrone, Vanessa and Ryan, Maxine and Charlie, and Sharon and Jim, too," said Sophia. "Would you like to attend with Michael?"

Kim returned Sophia's sexy smile and naughty look with her sexy smile and naughty look.

"Oh, my God, yes. Count us in, please. A virtually orgy of mothers not only having sex with their sons but also having sex with their sons' friends, too, how hot is that? Sex doesn't get any better than that. Wow! Are you kidding me? I'd love to be part of your mother and son incest, swing club," said Kim.

# # #

Brianna met her friend, Violet, for a drink. In case Violet overreacted and started a scene, Brianna took a corner booth away from the crowd. In the way that Sophia was nervous when asking Kim, Brianna was nervous telling her friend that she was not only having incestuous sex with her son but also that she was having forbidden sex with her friends' sons, too. Not normal for a mother to have sex with her son and/or her son's friends, this conversation could quickly go really good or really bad.

"Jennifer, Sophia, and I started a club and wanted to know if you wanted to join," said Brianna.

As if she was telling her about a book or a movie club, Violet looked at her friend with interest. A mixed race, black woman, she was so very beautiful. Right up there with Brianna in looks, Violet was as sexy as she was drop dead gorgeous.

"A club? What kind of club," asked Violet?

Brianna gave Violet an uncomfortable look before giving her a sexy smile and a naughty glance and before letting out a nervous, little laugh. She took a big breath for courage before putting it all out there. She confessed what she needed to say to see if Violet was interested. No doubt, Brianna would love to get her mouth around and fill her pussy with Tyrone's big dick and her son, Larry, would love to fill Violet's mouth and pussy with his stiff prick.

"It's a mother and son incest, swing club," said Brianna.

Violet looked at her friend with confusion.

"A what? Sorry. A mother and son incest, swing club? Seriously? Are you kidding me?"

Violet looked at her friend as if she was kidding before she looked at her as if she was insane. Brianna smiled and uncomfortable smile while nodding her pretty head.

"Yes. We openly and consensually have incestuous sex with our sons, and have swinging and forbidden sex with our friends' sons too. You and Tyrone are welcome to join our small, select group of incestuous and forbidden swingers," said Brianna.

Violet looked at Brianna wide eyed. She looked as shocked as she looked sexually aroused.

"For the chance of openly and consensually having sex with my son and openly and consensually having sex with your son, and Tyrone having sex with you, too, speaking for Tyrone, we'd love to be members of your club," said Violet.

In the same way that Sophia approached Kim and Brianna approached Violet, Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia approached Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon. In the same way that Kim and Violet agreed to join the mother and son incest, swing club, Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon agreed to join the club with their sons, too. Now, there were eight mothers and eight sons ready for sex.

# # #

Chapter 05:

Saturday night and with the women sexually dressed, they were all excited about the second, official meeting of the Mother & Son Incest, Swing Club. With 10, new members in attendance, Kim and Michael, Violet and Tyrone, Vanessa and Ryan, Maxine and Charlie, and Sharon and Jim, none of them knew what to expect. All they knew was that they'd soon be having sex with not only their sons but also with their sons' friends while their sons not only had sex with their mothers but also with their mothers' friends and with their friends' mothers, too. Seemingly, too good to be true, all they knew was they'd soon be having a good, swinging, sexual time.

Humor me and close your eyes after you read what I've written below. Tell me. What do you see? Do you see her? Do you see your mother? Do you see her in her low-cut bra and bikini panties? Do you see her topless? Do you see her naked tits? Do you see the shape and the size of her naked breasts along with her nipples and areolas? Do you see your mother naked? Do you see her naked ass? Do you see her bald, trimmed, or bushy pussy?

Do you see your mother's friends? Do you see them in their bras and panties? Do you see them topless? Do you see them naked? What about your friends' mothers? Do you see them in their bras and panties? Do you see them topless? Do you see them naked? Now, envision them all, your mother, her friends, and your friends' mothers all naked in one big, room. Not only are you seeing them all naked but also, they're seeing you naked, too.

Not stopping there, imagine kissing your mother. Imagine making out with her while French kissing her and feeling her through her clothes. Then, imagine slowly and seductively undressing her in front of your friends and in front of her friends while continuing to feel her through her clothes. If she's wearing underwear, imagine seeing your mother in her bra and panties before seeing her topless and naked. That's right, imagine stripping your mother naked in front of everyone while continuing to touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

Now, imagine having incestuous sex with your mother in front of your friends and in front of her friends while they watch you having sex with your mother. Unembarrassed and unashamed, everyone is here for the same thing. Everyone is here ready to have incestuous and forbidden sex with one another. Imagine everyone seeing your mother naked while you do all of the sexual things to your mother's naked body that you always imagined doing to your mother when masturbating yourself. Imagine feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples while sucking her nipples.

While continuing to make out with her, imagine rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. Imagine masturbating your mother. Now, imagine moving between her legs to finger her wet pussy while licking her cunt. Imagine eating your mother. Imagine giving her a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue. Imagine seeing and hearing her cum.

Can you see her? Can you hear her? She's cumming because of all that you sexually did to her. She's cumming because of you. Obviously, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her.

Then, imagine inserting your big, erect prick in your mother's warm, wet pussy. Imagine slowly yet forcefully sliding your hard cock in your mother's, soft cunt. Imagine slowly humping your mother. Imagine making love to her before fucking her harder and faster. Imagine fucking your mother, really fucking her. Imagine pounding her pussy and fucking her cunt hard enough and fast enough to give her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with your cock instead of with your fingers and your tongue. If you dare and if she allows you to, imagine cumming inside your mother.

# # #

Now, imagine seeing your friends' mothers and your mother's friends naked. Can you see your friends' mothers naked? Can you see your mother's friends naked? Go ahead and stroke yourself. In the way you always masturbate over imagining seeing your mother naked and having sex with her while imagining your friends' mothers naked and your mother's friends naked and having sex with them, it's okay to masturbate while reading my story.

After imagining your mother naked and having sex with her, imagining your friends' mothers naked, and imagining your mother's friends naked and having sex with them, imagine your naked friends having sex with their mothers and with your mother. Imagine your friends' mothers sucking and fucking their sons' cocks and your cock, too. Imagine your mother's friends having sex with you and with your friends too. Imagine your mother sucking and fucking your friends' cocks and your cock, too. Imagine your mother doing every dirty, nasty, incestuous, and forbidden sexual thing to your friends and to you that you did to your mother and to her friends.

'Wow.'

If incestuous sex with their mothers, forbidden sex with their friends' mothers, and with their mother's friends wasn't hot enough, the women would soon be having lesbian sex with one another while their sons watch. Even though none of the women are lesbians, having lesbian sex for the sake of their sons, they knew that their sons enjoyed watching two, hot, naked women having sex. Who wouldn't? With this private get-together about mothers, sons, mothers' friends, and sons' friends, why not spice up incestuous sex and forbidden sex with lesbian sex? Swinging sex doesn't get any better than this.

Imagine your mother making out with her friends. Imagine her friends and your friends' mothers touching and feeling your mother's naked body everywhere while she touched and felt her naked friends and your friends' naked mothers everywhere, too. Imagine your mother fingering and licking her friends' pussies and the pussies of your friends' mothers.

Imagine seeing and hearing your mother's friends and your friends' mothers cumming because of them having oral sex with your mother. Imagine her friends and your friends' mothers fingering and licking her pussy, your mother's pussy. Imagine seeing and hearing your mother cumming because of her having oral sex with her friends and with your friends' mothers.

'Wow!'

# # #

Their turn to watch, Jennifer, Jason, Brianna, Larry, Sophia, and Anthony watched Kim, Violet, Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon making out with their sons, Michael, Tyrone, Ryan, Charlie, and Jim making out with their mothers. Their rite of initiation, so to speak, to have sex with their mothers first, they watched the sons feeling their mothers through their clothes while kissing them, French kissing them. Feeling their breasts, they fingered their nipples through their clothes. While continuing to kiss their mothers, they felt their asses and moved their hands up their mother's dresses to feel their panty clad pussies or their naked cunts.

Then, as if their clothes were on fire, not waiting for their mothers to undress them, all eight men stripped themselves naked. Seemingly, they were all eager to not only expose their erect pricks to their mothers but also to their mother's friends and to their friends' mothers. Then, once the sons were naked, one by one, as if unwrapping expensive gifts at Christmas, they slowly undressed their mothers. While undressing their mothers, they watched the reactions of their friends to seeing their mothers naked. While undressing their mothers, they looked over at their friends' mothers to see them naked, too.

If it wasn't enough that they were seeing their mothers naked, their friends' mothers naked, and their mother's friends naked, too, watching the women being slowly undressed while being kissed and felt through their clothes was so very erotic. No doubt, every man will be masturbating over this day for the rest of their lives. Now, when not masturbating over seeing their mothers naked and having sex with them, they'll be masturbating over seeing their mothers' friends naked, and their friends' mothers naked, and having sex with them, too.

Taking turns and going first, Michael slowly undressed Kim. The gathering of eight, horny sons watched each of their friends undressing their mothers. Kim had a sexy and shapely body with C cup breasts, a round, shapely ass, and black, trimmed pubic hair. With her not wearing much more than a wrap around dress, as soon as Michael untied her belt and unwrapped his mother, with her not wearing panties or bra, she was already naked. As soon as his mother was naked, her son was all over her as if he was suddenly blessed with four hands.

If it wasn't enough seeing their own mothers naked, their friends were seeing each other's mothers naked, too. If it wasn't enough seeing their friends' mothers naked and their mother's friends naked, they watched their friends having sex with their mothers, with their mother's friends, and with their friends' mothers, too. If it wasn't enough that they were watching their friends having sex with their mothers, their mother's friends, and their friends' mothers, their friends were watching them having sex with their mothers, too.

While fondling Kim's naked breasts, Michael reached around his mother to squeeze her naked ass. Then, paying more attention to her naked breasts, he fingered her nipples. He pulled them, turned them, twisted them, and sucked them. He sucked his mother's big tits. Then, he fingered his mother's pussy while she fondled the head of his cock. Masturbating his mother, he rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy as she slowly stroked her son's erect prick.

# # #

After Michael took the lead by making out with his mother, Kim, stripping her naked, and having sex with her, Tyrone made out with his mother, Violet, while feeling her through her clothes. In the same way that Michael undressed his mother, Tyrone undressed his mother too. Once Violet was naked, he touched and felt her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. While rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy with one hand and fingering her nipples with his other hand, he masturbated his mother.