Mother and Son's First Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother and son watch a movie together when things heat up.
1.2k words
4.21
193.4k
168

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taboomynx
taboomynx
129 Followers

All characters are fictional and over 18 and consent!

***

It started one afternoon when my son and I were watching a movie together on the couch. I don't even remember now what we were watching. He came in the room with a bowl of popcorn just like always, and halfway through the movie we were snuggled up together, the bowl now empty. My son and I had always been close, and physical touch was very normal for us. We'd always kissed on the lips to greet each other, and admittedly there were a few nights more recently since he turned 18 when one or both of us got tipsy that the goodnight kiss seems to linger just a second longer than normal.

So we were sitting on the couch, or should I say I was sitting-my son was leaning against my shoulder, and it seemed like he was starting to fall asleep.

"Honey, are you comfortable like that?" I asked him.

"Oh, hah, yeah sorry Mom I guess I'm starting to fall asleep."

"Do you not like the movie?"

"I do, it's just been a long day and I'm tired from homework."

"I understand, baby. Do you want to get more comfortable?"

I lifted up my arm and re-positioned myself so he could lean on my chest, and he did, and we moved the blanket over us to snuggle.

"There you go, baby. Now if you fall asleep you won't hurt your neck."

He nestled into my chest and after a few minutes I felt his breathing slow, and knew he'd dozed off. I looked down at him, admiring my son's sweet, sleeping face. He looked so soft like this, despite the features of his face clearly shifting into that of a young man's over the last few years. I brushed his hair out of his face out of habit, and at the motion he turned towards me, away from the movie, rolling over on the couch and burying his face in the soft cotton covering my bosom. I held him there, and all my maternal instincts softened even more deeply. I remembered years ago holding him exactly like this, his mouth suckling at my breast. I smiled to myself, remembering, and then was surprised when I felt something different wash through me. I'd forgotten until just then how often I got aroused during breastfeeding, and that he had frequently sucked so hard many times early on in his life. Back then I'd felt ashamed, worried even that I was weird for enjoying it. I was surprised I'd forgotten about it until just now, but I must have simply put it out of my mind.

Now, with him lying there and remembering the way his soft, little mouth had brought me to orgasms all those years ago, I looked at his mouth and caught myself wondering what it would feel like to have it on my breast again. I knew it was wrong, but I was aroused to the point that I didn't care. I bet if I just lifted my shirt and pulled my tit out, he would latch on like muscle memory, still asleep. My shirt was already halfway up my belly from when he rolled over, and I wasn't wearing a bra. Careful not to wake him, I pulled up my top and revealed my left breast only, dropping it slowly and carefully onto his face. The warmth of his skin and breath against me sent chills all the way down my body and between my legs. This was it. I was going to feel my son's lips on my breast again.

I went to reposition my breast when, without my doing anything, sure enough my son moved in his sleep and latched on. I wasn't prepared for how hard he sucked right away and I caught my breath, letting out a small yelp. It felt good... really good. He was sucking and slurping at my breast, eagerly trying to drink my milk, and I loved it. I let him do that for a few minutes, watching and feeling a strange combination of motherly love and deep arousal. The arousal was only intensified by the shame and thrill I felt knowing how taboo it was that my son was sucking on his mommy's titty again after all these years.

Just then, I heard the familiar creaking on the stairs and realized my husband was coming down the stairs to the den. Shit! I thought he'd gone to sleep. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over my breast, covering our son's face, hoping my husband wouldn't think it too strange that our son was napping on my lap.

He came around behind the couch and saw us there, bending over the back of the couch to give me a kiss.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked with a peck.

"Oh, we were just watching a movie. James fell asleep so I covered his face so the light and sound wouldn't wake him." I hoped he took the bait.

"Oh, that's sweet of you. Well, I love you baby, I just got up for some water and wanted to come say goodnight."

He leaned down and kissed me again, this time lingering, and I was so utterly turned on feeling my husband's tongue in my mouth while our son lapped and suckled on my titty.

My husband started to pull away, but I pulled his neck towards me and forced him to keep kissing me. He made a little sound of surprise in his throat, but I'd often been dominant in bed and knew he wouldn't be surprised. My breathing was intensifying and it occurred to me that I was probably close to coming. I'd had some orgasms in the past from nipple play, and even just from making out when I was turned on enough. I bet I could make out with my hubby and he wouldn't be too suspicious of my cumming just from his kisses.

"MM-B-Babe," he said, trying to get a word in edgewise between my ferocious wet kisses, "What are you doing? You're going to wake up James."

"Shh... I'm just so turned on. I'll be quiet. Kiss me til I cum."

My husband got a dark look in his eyes and I knew what he was thinking. His kinky little minx wanting to have an orgasm with her baby on her lap. He knew I was naughty, so the taboo of it turned him on too, and he met my kisses more intensely. I felt a growing heat in my body, and James was suckling harder than ever, I realized. After another 20 seconds or so, my whole body caught in a lurch and everything released at once. My orgasm rolled through me as I let go of the kiss, panting into my husband's open mouth, pulling his hair in a fistful behind his head. He smiled and breathed a soft chuckle as I calmed, my heart-rate slowing. He gave me more pecks and kisses on my lips, cheeks, nose, and forehead, before brushing my hair back off my slightly sweaty forehead.

"You dirty girl," he said with a smile.

"You have no idea." I replied.

***

This is my VERY FIRST erotic story... I've been reading these for years and years and finally had to write one of my own. Please provide feedback about what you love, what you want to see more of. I will try to accommodate them into my story. I'm so excited to start exploring this kink that I've held inside for so long!

p.s. Look for part 2!

taboomynx
taboomynx
129 Followers