Mother Explores Son's Sexual Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must admit, it's been a while since I've given a hand job," she said.

"I know, it's been a year since Dad died," said Joey. "This feels so good Mom, incredible, just incredible."

"Actually it hasn't been a year since I've held a man's cock in my hand," she said looking at him. "Dad's friend Jack came by when you were at school to offer his condolences and, being that I was so sad, one thing led to another and I masturbated him."

"You did?"

"Guilty as charged," she said while stroking her son a little faster. "Then your Dad's brother came by to pay his respect and being that he looks so much like John and with me being so sad and so horny, I sucked him."

"What? Seriously? You gave Uncle Mike a blowjob?"

"I did. It was just the one time and I'd never do it again. I was at my most vulnerable time. He calls and e-mails me but I ignore him."

"Would you blow me, Mom?"

"What? Blow you? I can't do that. Isn't it enough I'm masturbating you," she said looking down at his cock.

"I've never had a blowjob?"

"Seriously? With all the woman you've date, no one has taken you in their mouth?"

"No. Besides, Tommy's mother blew him and Stephen's mother blew him too."

"What? Seriously? Tommy and Stephen's mothers blew their sons."

"Yes."

"Gees, Joey, I don't know. It's one thing to masturbate you but another thing to suck you."

"I won't cum in your mouth Mom. I promise."

"Yeah, well, you have a habit of breaking your promises."

"Seriously, I promise not to cum in your mouth. I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum and will pull myself out of your mouth."

"If I do this, you mustn't tell anyone. I mean it. I swear if anyone knows that I blew you, I'd be mortified."

"I won't tell anyone Mom. I promise."

Well, being that you've never had a blowjob, I guess so long as you promise not to tell anyone and promise not to cum in my mouth, it would be okay for me to suck you."

"Thanks Mom. I promise not to tell anyone and I promise not to cum in your mouth," he said watching his mother lean down to take him in her mouth. As soon as she started sucking him, he started moaning. "Oh, my God Mom. That feels so good. I had no idea. Only..."

"Only what?"

"Would you mind if I played with your tits while you sucked me."

"Sure okay," she said allowing him access to her housecoat by moving her arm out of the way.

"I mean, outside of your housecoat and bra."

"Gees, I don't know Joey. I'd be embarrassed for you to see my tits."

"Please Mom? Please?"

"Well okay, so long as you don't suck them and so long as you don't play with my nipples."

"Why can't I touch your nipples?"

"Because if you finger my nipples, I'll get sexually excited too," she said.

"Okay," he said. "I promise I won't finger your nipples."

Susan removed her housecoat, unhooked her bra, and removed that too. Sitting there in just her panties, she suddenly appeared uncomfortable with all that she was showing her son.

"Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing," she said covering her breasts with her hands.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about Mom. You should be proud instead of being embarrassed. You have beautiful breasts. They're so big. They're so firm," he said reaching out both hands to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and caress them. "How big are they? They're C cup?"

"They're a D cup," she said looking down at herself before watching him stare at her.

"Blow me Mom. Suck my cock."

She started blowing him again and, already breaking his promise, he started fingering her nipples. Turning them, twisting them, and pulling them, she was getting just as sexually excited having her son finger her nipples as he was getting sexually excited having his mother suck his cock while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. It wasn't long before he felt the need to cum and with a strong hand to the back of her head, he forced her head down and impaled her mouth with his cock. Humping her mouth and fucking her face, as if he was a volcano exploding lava, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. He left his hand there until she swallowed him. Then, when he let her go, no doubt thinking she was safe from him, with the pressure of her mouth off of his cock, he unloaded a second load of cum all over her hair, face, and breasts.

"Joey! You little bastard. You promised you wouldn't cum in my mouth. Not only did you cum in my mouth and forced me to swallow you but also you gave me a real cum bath too. I haven't had such a cum bath since I sucked my father-in-law. How dare you! Oh, my God. I just swallowed my son's cum. Eww. Gross."

"Sorry Mom. I couldn't help it."

"Bullshit! You lied to me. Just as you promised you wouldn't touch my nipples, you made me dripping wet."

"Sorry Mom. Wait. You sucked grandpa?"

"I was drunk. It was a weak moment. I had just found out that your father cheated on me and grandpa was consoling me. Then, he started kissing me, touching me, and feeling me. Before I knew what was happening, one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was sucking his cock and he was cumming all over my face."

"Gees, Mom. I had no idea you were such a, I mean so taken advantage of by all the men in our family. I'm sorry."

"If you're not sorry now, you will be."

"What do you mean?"

"Two can play this game," she said standing and removing her panties. "Get up out of that bed and lick my pussy. Now that I've given all that you need from me, it's my turn to get what I need from you."

"Mom?"

"What's the matter?"

"I've never licked a pussy before."

"Well, it's time you learned young man," she said grabbing a handful of his hair, pulling his head down, and mashing his face in her warm, wet cunt. "And after you eat me, you're going to fuck me and fuck me until I cum," she said. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes Mother."

Joey and Susan continued their incestuous relationship until Susan found a man and Joey found a woman. They look upon their brief incestuous encounter with love.

THE END

12