Mother I Hate Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael is still fantasising about his adulterous mother.
5k words
3.99
59.9k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morhamza
morhamza
87 Followers

All characters in this story are fictional, so is the story. All characters are 18 years or older.

Thanks to Bryson Cooke for editing.

*****

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, had a hot shower, got dressed, and went into the sitting room. Dad was just on his way out when he saw me.

"Morning mike," he said, he had his hand on the door knob.

"Morning dad," I replied, heading towards the couch.

"Got any plans today?" he asked.

"No, gonna maybe go hang out with Ash," I answered as I picked up the remote and switched on the TV.

"Oh, okay good. Tell her hi for me will you," he said as he opened the door and left. Immediately dad left I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed Ashley's number.

"What?" was her curt answer as she picked up.

"Well hello to you too sis," I replied in a usually charming way, "are you at home? We haven't hung out at all since the break began, I miss my baby sis."

I heard loud laughter, "God Mike you're so funny sometimes. What am I, your girlfriend?"

"Oh come on Ash, just tell me where you are, I'll come meet you," I said, sounding a little more beseeching than I intended to.

"You can't, I'm with Colin," she answered.

"Colin? Uh—who's Colin?"

"Oh right! I haven't told you about him, he's my boyfriend."

"Oh, okay. How about mum, is she at home?" I asked, trying my best to not sound too anxious. I couldn't have my sister finding out I'd only called her to inquire about mum's whereabouts.

"Come on Mike, it is mum, she's at work."

"Yeah, you're right. Anyway, have a good time with Colin. Call me when you're free to hang out," I said, eager to end the call now that I had found out what I wanted.

"Wait! How's dad, is he doing okay?" Ashley asked with genuine concern.

"He's fine Ash—although he wishes you'll come and visit sometime," I answered.

"I know, I've been meaning to, I swear. Maybe I'll visit on Monday. Tell him hi for me okay," she said and hung up.

Surprised by Ashley's concern for dad's well being, I guess at some point I'd started thinking I was the only one who cared about dad. Understandable, considering she was fraternizing with the enemy: mum. I guess I hadn't noticed that somehow I had started seeing Ashley as the enemy too. This sudden realisation hurt. I loved my sister, so I promised myself that starting then I would try my best to the more affectionate towards her. I wasn't going to let mum and her hateful ways rob both of us of our sibling bond.

Right now I had more important things to do though, the blackmail of mother awaits no man, but before then I needed to grab a bite. I wasn't about to face my mother with an empty stomach, so I went to the kitchen and made oatmeal. In twenty minutes I had finished eating and was on my way to mum's office.

I was at mum's office building in thirty minutes. I went into the lobby and spoke with the receptionist, Brenda. She was a stunning, beautiful black woman in her late thirties who was always friendly with me.

"Good morning Brenda," I greeted her with the most charming smile I could muster. I hoped it would keep her from finding out I'd come here to do something despicable. Something about blackmailing ones mother makes one paranoid, you know.

Looking up from her computer she greeted me with a warm smile, "morning Mike, we've missed you."

"Yeah sorry, been busy, school's been kicking my ass," she laughed at that, "Is mum in her office?"

"Yeah, but let me call her first to make sure she's not with a client. You know how your mother is. You wouldn't want to get on her bad side," she said. About three minutes later she told me I could go on up.

Mum's office building was a thirty-story building and her office was on the top floor with the rest of the senior partners. The firm even had her name in it, as much as I hated the woman I couldn't deny that it didn't give me immense pleasure telling people what my mum did. She was like wonder woman. Yes, I also found pleasure telling people what my father did. But people kind of expect the man of the house to be a big earner, the woman, was another whole story.

Once the elevator dinged and the doors opened, I headed straight to mum's office. The offices were set up in such a way that before one got to the main office one had to go through the personal assistant's office. And all the senior partners in the firm all had P.A.'s.

Mum's personal assistant was a man named Earl. I would worry that mum was sleeping with him too if he wasn't so gay, and I avoided him for that reason. I had little interaction with him. I'm not homophobic or anything, it's just the way he looked at me was creepy. If you don't believe I'm not homophobic it might help you to know my college roommate was gay too, and I had a healthy relationship with him.

"Hey Earl, is she in her office?" I asked the moment I entered the office. I was hoping he'll give me a yes so I could be on my merry way, I didn't want to spend more time than necessary with him alone in his office.

"Yes, you can go in, Brenda already called so I told her you were here, she's been expecting you."

"Thank you Earl," I said as I walked to the door that led to Mum's office.

Mum dressed in her usual office attire. But there was an exception this time. About two of her top buttons were undone, exposing quite a lot of cleavage. Her skirt, at least what I could see of it from under her desk, was shorter than usual. While I had seen her expose her cleavage before, it was never while at work. She always kept all her female blessings hidden under usually expensive attire.

She didn't even acknowledge my presence as I stepped into her office. The smell of her Chanel perfume assaulting my olfactory senses. I walked straight to her desk and sat on the comfortable chair opposite her.

"Hey mum, been a while," I said, trying my best to calm my nerves.

"I don't have a lot of time Michael so just tell me what you want," she replied, still not raising her head.

From the moment I had entered the building I knew I wasn't going to go through with the blackmail. I was just too scared. So I had created excuses to back out. The best excuse I could come up with was 'blackmailing her now might make things harder for the P.I. I hired'. And so all the way up here I had been searching for an excuse for showing up unannounced, best I could come up with was to come plead for a job.

"I was wondering if..."

"Jesus, Michael just spit it out," she said. She sounded irritated. My presence had a way of irritating her.

"Could I work for your firm?" I asked before I could lose my nerve.

She burst into laughter, then raising her head to look at me she stopped, "oh, you're serious."

"Tell me Michael what exactly do you think you can do here? You're a freshman in university who majors in computer science, what do you have to offer a law firm hmm?" she asked with a condescending tone.

I felt like the smartest person on the planet for thinking of something she overlooked. I answered, "A firm as big as this, with all your computers, you guys must need an in house I.T. department to keep things running. I could work there."

"So you run to your mummy hoping she'll pull some strings and get you a job?" she said, her voice dripping with venom. "I would expect nothing less from you. Better leave your fantasy land where mummy will always make things okay. The real world doesn't work like that. If you wanted a job you should have asked your father. I'm he would have been all too happy to help," she said, turning her attention once again to the documents she was reading.

"I know mum, but working in an accounting firm sounds like such a drag. I thought working here would be fun," I replied, I had no idea why I was still in her office, all my instincts were screaming at me to leave.

"Sounds like fun? Look Michael I don't know what you were expecting, but I can't help you—I'm not even in charge of hiring people for the IT department."

"Yeah I know mum, but I'm sure a recommendation from you to the guy in charge of hiring would go a long way."

"It would, but I never give recommendations. It's a principle, what if I recommend someone and he turns out to be bad at the job, or worse, turns out to be a thief? There are many reasons why I don't give recommendations."

"Okay mum, but I'm not a thief and I'm quite talented," I pointed out. I had no doubt that she wasn't going to help me. Even though I neither needed nor wanted the job, I couldn't just get up and leave without making it seem like I wanted the job.

With a sadistic smile she said, "I doubt that," verbal insults weren't new for me, especially if it was coming from mum. "Tell you what—you can go down to the IT department, it's on the 18th floor, ask for Larry Barns, he's in charge of hiring. I'm sure if he knows you're my son that will give you an edge, if you can convince him to hire you, then good for you, if you can't..."

I knew my mother well, and it was obvious to me that she didn't want me working in her firm. I wouldn't put calling Larry and telling him not to hire me before I got there past her. Her refusal to help me get a job in her firm only made me want to work there more.

"Oh, well that's okay mum, I'm sure working in dad's firm won't be all bad, I'll try telling him. It was nice seeing you mum," I said as I got up to leave.

"It was nice seeing you too," I'm sure she said that out of some morbid attempt to be polite. I knew she hated me showing up at her workplace for any reason. She didn't even raise her head to bid me goodbye as I left her office.

I got home at about 1:12 PM. I realized that all week I'd kept a lot of frustrations and emotions bottled up. I realized because due to some inexplicable reason the cork came unscrewed and they all came rushing to the surface. I had deluded myself into thinking I was no longer seeking mum's approval, or her affection. The bitter truth hit me like an atomic bomb as I sat on the couch and tears started pouring out of my eyes.

I was now nineteen. But I was still just a scared kid on the playground crying for his mummy; difference was since I was older now I knew she wasn't coming. That didn't stop me from crying though. I convinced myself that I hated her because she hated me. I convinced myself that she couldn't affect me anymore; I was immune to her hatred.

Lies, all lies. If there was one thing I learned from our recent contact, it was that I was still hopeful. Hopeful that maybe somewhere deep down she cared, if even a little. She was my mother after all, no mother could completely hate her child, I was learning otherwise.

I don't know what exactly brought out that reaction. Maybe it was the way she ignored my existence. Maybe her unwillingness to even acknowledge me as a human being. I couldn't say exactly because there too many reasons why I could have reacted that And even though I promised myself I wouldn't let my hatred extend to my baby sis, in that moment I came close to hating Ashley.

I don't know exactly how long I holed up on the couch crying my eyes out before I fell asleep. Again, a lot of reasons could have contributed to the dream I had. But I think the deciding factor is the state of mind I was in, I have thought long and hard about it and came to that conclusion.

I was in my old room, back in a time I was happy and things were good, well as good as they could be considering. I was lying on my bed playing Grand Theft Auto on my PSP when mum came in to tuck me in. I guess it would seem a little strange in reality that at nineteen my mum still tucked me in bed at night. She never even did that when I was a kid, but somehow it felt natural in my dream.

She had no make-up on, but she still looked beautiful. Mum was one of those rare natural beauties who needed little make-up to look like a goddess. She tied her hair with a red ribbon that was visible in all that shining brunette hair. She wore a nightgown she undid as soon as she entered to reveal a grey camisole beneath.

The camisole was satin, but the chest region was a see through white lace, and it came just a few centimeters below her waist. She wore red panties. It was also just a little transparent, although with the camel toe it created one wouldn't bother to see through it. The panties she wore I would learn was a Tanga, but I digress.

The panties gave me a teasing view of her pussy lips. Her camisole put her tits on display; to be honest I couldn't decide on which one to focus on so I took turns looking at her tits and pussy lips. Suffice to say, all thoughts of GTA were gone from mind. I only had one thing in my young and horny mind, and I could by the smirk on her face that she had the same thing in mind.

"Mike put away your toy," she said with a commanding tone.

"Yes ma." I replied, my voice a whisper.

She walked over and sat beside me on the bed, "is my little baby ready to go to sleep?" she asked. My voice failed me so I nodded yes.

"Good—but you know mummy needs to help you relax so you can sleep well and have sweet dreams right?" again I could only nod my reply.

She threw the duvet I'd pulled up to my waist level off me to reveal quite the erection. I mean I was a young healthy heterosexual male staring at the image of a sexy woman, albeit she was my mother, still...

"Is this for mummy?" she asked as she grabbed my cock through my boxers. Again I could only nod my answer. She dragged her hand down my thigh and snaked her hand into my boxers through the opening there and grabbed my bare cock.

A pathetic whimper escaped my lips, her hands felt incredible as she stroked my cock. From my position I could see her tits covered by her camisole. An incredible urge the grab them hit me, but for fear that I might anger her I kept my hands at my sides.

The way she sat, folding one leg beneath her on the bed while one rested on the floor, her panties wedged between her pussy lips. I found the sight of them arousing, a fact that couldn't have escaped her notice as my cock surged in her hands.

"Do you like mummy playing with your cock?" she asked as she leaned in close to my face, giving me an unobstructed view of her tits.

"Yes," I croaked. Somehow all my faculties focused on the sensation on my cock; my whole world seemed to revolve around that feeling. Honest it surprised me that I could even still use my voice.

Everything about her seemed to dominate my senses. The smell of her hair as she was leaning close to me, the sight of her tits, the feeling of her hands on my cock. Somehow the fact she was my mother became lost on me, I was incapable thinking at all, not to speak of thinking straight.

With a smirk on her face she asked, "You want to play with mummy's tits don't you?" I nodded my head. She used her free hand to pull her camisole down, exposing her tits.

She shifted her body upwards so her tits were level to my face. As soon as she was in position I latched onto her nipple, sucking like my life depended on it. She moaned, squeezing my cock hard, causing me to wince.

"Oh yes—that's it, suck mummy's tits like a good boy," she said as she increased the pace of her stroking. Then she stopped, and sat up, depriving my mouth of her delicious tits. I moaned in frustration, and she chuckled.

"Oh don't worry mike, you'll get your fill of mummy's tits, but first I wanna taste your cock," she said as she tugged my boxers down. I lifted my ass off the bed to allow her pull my boxers down to my knees, and then she leaned in and sniffed my balls. Her breath on my cock and balls felt incredible.

"Oh good you smell good," then she licked my cock head with her tongue, "hmm and you taste good too."

It was a miracle I didn't cum right then, I was so turned on I knew it was on a matter of time. Mum climbed on the bed, kneeling beside my body, she proceeded to blow me. She would slide her around my cock as she bobbed her head up and down. She made slurping sounds, and soon her saliva was drooling down from my cock to my balls to the crack of my ass.

Unable to stop myself, and not wanting to keep my hands idle, I placed one hand on her head while I fondled her tits with the other. I don't know for how long the blow job lasted. Her warm wet mouth around my cock and her sensual moans as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. It soon became too much for me to handle; I was reaching orgasm fast.

I've had sex a couple of times, and masturbated a lot, I've felt all kinds of orgasms. None of them could ever compete with the first time, when it was still new, at least not until the moment I was about to cum in my mother's mouth. My legs went stiff, my cock head tingled, and then the dam broke. I may have released only four or five spurts, but it was glorious. I felt every surge of my cock as it pumped semen into mother's mouth.

When I finally came down from my orgasmic high, mum was licking my cock. The sensation was amazing. It tickled a little when she licked my cock head, but the tingling I felt just before cumming was still present. Whenever her tongue made contact with my cock head I whimpered. It was sweet torture lying there while my mum played with my cock in her mouth. She stopped when she was certain she had cleaned me, and that my cock was not becoming flaccid anytime soon. She sat seiza-style on the bed; her smirk had changed to a grin now.

"Okay, it's your turn to make mummy feel good now," she said as she crawled up my body. Resting her knees on either side of my head, she pulled her panties to one side. She proceeded to sit on my face, "eat mummy's pussy," she said.

Her pussy was wet to say the least, and warm. It was difficult to eat her pussy from this position, but mum compensated for this by using my whole face to stimulate herself. She grabbed my hair and rode my face roughly. Lost in a world of smells, the smell of her aroused pussy was as arousing as it was nauseating. At some point I feared I might suffocate, that would've been quite a way to go eh, smothered between my mother's legs.

"Stick out your tongue boy, get deep in there—shit, I'm close. Ugh, Ugh, right there, eat mummy's pussy," she was riding my face so hard and fast I feared I might get bruised.

I grabbed as much of her ass as I could, trying to control her movements a bit. I managed to just lift her off me, but mum wasn't having any of that, she yanked my head up by my hair. I managed locate her clit from this positing, and I started flicking it with my tongue as fast as I could, causing mum to moan. I switched to sucking it; I then alternated between flicking and sucking. After a while, I bit it, causing mum to groan.

I don't know how long we were in that position. But after a while my neck started hurting so I rested my head back on my pillow. Mum brought her full weight on my face as soon as my head made contact with the pillow. I managed to get my tongue into her soft pussy, it felt like what I imagine clouds would feel like. From this position I could see mum's hand fondling her tits and twisting her nipple between her fingers.

"Almost there, almost there, almost there," she kept chanting. Her body went stiff, squeezing my head so hard between her thighs. She arched her back; her face turned upward, her mouth open in a silent scream. A gush of fluid rushed flowed out of her pussy onto my face. I tried my best to swallow by latching my mouth onto her pussy and sucked. Her orgasm lasted about thirty seconds but it felt like an eternity, for her too I'm sure.

Her body slacked as soon as she came down, and she fell forward resting her hands on the head rest for support. She was panting, and I was still licking the remnants of her orgasm from her pussy, my tongue made contact with her clit once and she jerked.

She made her way down my body until her pussy was level with my still hard cock. She reached between us and grabbed my cock; she pulled her panties to one side and fed my cock to her pussy.

morhamza
morhamza
87 Followers
12