Mother-in-law helps out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm." She moaned softly in my ear.

I ran my finger nails from her shoulder blades down to the small of her back and then back up.

She pulled away from me just enough to be able to pull my shirt off over my head. As it fell to the floor I started unbuttoning her top.

Slowly, I started kissing every inch of skin as I exposed it. Taking my time with each button to savor the moment and extend the anticipation.

I had imagined doing this countless times. All of it paled in comparison with the actual moment.

She ran her fingers through my short hair and pulled me close to her bosom as I exposed more and more flesh.

Kissing the top of each impossibly perfectly symmetrical mound.

The feel of her smooth skin beneath my lips.

The way her chest rose and fell as she breathed.

The feel of her breath on the top of my head as she kissed me.

Her hands on the side of my head guided me down as I worked the buttons.

As soon as there was enough opening, she pulled the top aside to expose her left breast.

Nothing in my imagination had come close to what was now before my eyes.

Her breast was firm but soft. Not a hint of a scar or tan line to be seen. Her areolas were about average, but the nipple was wide and tall by comparison.

I hungrily sucked it all into my mouth. As I sucked I swirled my tongue around and over the nipple.

She threw back her head, clutched my head tighter, and let out a loud long moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh YES SON!!" She moaned.

My cock got bigger with each moan. She was quickening her pace on me.

As I unfastened the next button I pulled the top down off of her shoulders exposing the other breast.

She slowly guided me to it. Kissing and licking every millimeter of skin in-between.

Her head still thrown back in pleasure, her whole body quivered as I sucked on the right breast. Abandoning the buttons I ran my nails down the exposed flesh of her back.

She stopped gyrating on my lap, but I didn't care. I was already rock hard. I could feel the heat from her crotch increasing as I sucked on her breasts.

"Don't stop son! It feels so good!" Better than I'd imagined" She moaned as I continued.

I took my hands from her back. My right hand went to her left breast to caress her breast and lightly pinch her nipple between my fingers.

"Oh! Harder!" She commanded and I was happy to comply. She was insatiable.

I used my left hand to finish undoing her remaining buttons. The top fell the rest of the way down her arms and she pulled her hands away from my head just long enough to let the top fall to the floor behind her atop my shirt.

She placed her hands gently yet firmly on the back of my head and pulled me in tight. It was hard to breathe but I didn't care. What a way to go!

I slid my left hand down her soft flat stomach into her pajama pants. I knew she at least trimmed because of all the times I'd seen her in a bikini, but it was smooth. Completely smooth.

I worked my hand further down and used my middle finger to probe her labia. It was hot and soaking wet. Had I been able to see it, there was a large wet spot on her PJs.

She moaned louder as my finger explored her. She started to move her hips again, enticing me to go further.

I finally worked my hand between her body and mine. Taking my time to fully explore her. Her desire was at a fever pitch. Her moans and body movements told me everything.

I worked my middle two fingers inside her pussy and she let out a gasp. Her grip on my head slackened and I drew in a much needed breath.

I used my thumb to massage her clit while I curled my two fingers to massage her G spot. It was really swollen and begging for release.

I lightly stroked her G spot, while maintaining the stimulation on her clit, and squeezing and sucking on her breasts. The sounds coming from her mouth were needful and animalistic. She had totally lost herself to my touch.

I moaned with joy knowing I was bringing her so much pleasure.

She suddenly gripped the back of my head and drew me in tight again. Her thighs clamped around me and her whole body went rigid.

She slightly raised herself up and I could feel her squirt into my hand. Her moans turned into a joyful cry as she came, hard!

Her whole body convulsed and I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. I kept up the stimulation to prolong her orgasm.

She bucked and shook. I looped my right hand around the small of her back to keep her close. She was loosing all control.

She breathlessly begged me to stop. Her body had gone through all it could handle at once. I left my fingers inside her but stopped the motions. I could still feel the pulsing inside her.

She leaned forward and lovingly kissed the top of my head. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I needed that so much. Thank you son." She breathed.

I looked up into her hazel eyes. Memorizing every line and fleck in those eyes. Then we kissed. Her soft lips met mine lightly at first. Each of us drawing breath as we kissed.

A slight sheen of sweat glistened from her naked body. Her breasts pressed to my chest.

I withdrew my hand from her pants and wrapped both arms around her. She placed both hands to the side of my head.

Our kiss intensified in passion. Our tongues meeting, then playing around one another's. I moved my right hand up through her silky hair to the back of her head. Still holding her tight with the left.

We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I had missed the passion, the closeness, the connection with a woman for so long I didn't want it to end.

She started moving her hips again to slide up and down on me. "You've gone soft on me. Let me fix that." She said with mischief in her eyes. She slid off of my lap and started to unbuckle my belt and undo my pants.

I kicked off my shoes as she drew my pants and boxer briefs down and off.

I sat there totally naked on the couch with my mother-in-law poised between my legs. Hungrily looking at my cock.

She slowly glided her hands up my thighs. The warmth of her body delighted my senses.

As she delicately took my penis in both hands she leaned forward and started kissing and licking the head.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!" I moaned as she began.

In no time my cock was growing. She kept both hands still on it but worked her mouth up and down on the quickly enlarging shaft and head.

She swirled her tongue around the head and then into the slit. My cock jumped and swelled more. My whole body was on fire!

"Someone likes that." She mouthed around my cock.

"Oh my God, Mom!!! You are amazing!"

She moaned as she took me all the way into her mouth. The head hitting the back of her throat. Her moans sending vibrations down my cock. The head swelled again. She started to gag and withdrew a little.

"I'm sorry Mom. I couldn't help it."

She looked up at me and winked, as if to say "It's ok, I planned it." A slight smile playing on her lips wrapped around my cock.

She took her hands from my cock but kept sucking on it. She started sliding her pants off. I could see the waistband slide over her firm ass.

Then she stood. She waited a second while my eyes drank in her naked form. For a woman nearly 20 years older than myself, she was stunning.

She had a few pounds here and there which I find more attractive. Her neck was still long and slender. Her shoulders and arms well muscled. Her belly was flat in spite of the extra weight. Her legs thick, shapely, and toned. Her labia hung down only slightly. I stared in awe that she was actually naked and standing before me.

She was standing there enjoying me looking her up and down approvingly and lustfully.

"Oh Mom! You're stunning!" I said.

"Thank you son." She cooed as she mounted my lap. She slid her pussy lips up and down my hard shaft just like she had with our clothes on.

I could feel the warmth and wetness coating my cock on the underside. It was erotic and arousing. The anticipation heightened all my senses.

She leaned in and we kissed again. Not beginning soft as before. But lustful and animalistic. Her sucking on my lower lip and me biting hers when she released.

My hands and nails leaving red marks on her back as I dragged them up and down from shoulders to ass.

I grabbed her ass and moved my hips with her to maximize contact and feeling.

She moved her hips upward slightly and grabbed my cock, guiding the head into her pussy. Then sinking down slowly to fully impale herself on my rock hard member.

A shuddering moan escaped her lips and she whispered "Oh my god! I've wanted this for so long! It's better than I imagined." She spoke my thoughts exactly.

The feel of her pussy on my cock was paradise. She was so tight, I could feel her milking me with every stroke. I could feel every ridge and bump inside of her over every inch of my shaft and head.

I flexed my cock and the head expanded to get more sensation.

She gasped as I did and plunged herself all the way down. She ground her clit against my skin. I could feel her gyrations swirling my cock inside of her. Getting to touch every intimate inch inside her.

Our kissing was frenzied. We were both lost in the lust we'd been denied for so long.

She started riding me furiously. Our bodies colliding in loud claps. Our moans became louder. She was riding me like I was the last man she would ever have.

I knew that because it had been so long and at this pace I wasn't going to last long.

I said, "Slow down Mom. You're going to make me cum."

Instead of slowing down, she sped up and lengthened her stroke. She said "Yes son!! Cum with me!! Cum inside me!! I want to feel you explode!!"

At that I responded "Yes Mom! Cum for me! Cum all over me!"

Five more strokes and I could feel the build up. My cock stiffened more and the head enlarged. "I'm cumming" I roared.

Three more strokes and it was there! I erupted inside her like a volcano. Spraying hot cum all up inside her.

She could feel the heat and pressure beginning to fill her and she orgasmed on me with the same intensity as before. "OH YES, GOD, YES!!!" She screamed. Her cum drenching my lap and stomach. She plunged herself all the way down on me. My cum still spraying into her. She could feel every twitch and spasm.

We embraced each other and shook together with the intensity of our combined orgasms. I could feel my hot sticky cum start to leak out of her after completely filling her.

We stayed there, the only sound was our breathing, until we recovered. My cock, now completely spent and soft, slid out of her with what remained of my cum.

"My my, son. That was a lot!" She said as she got on her knees and started licking me clean.

"You are amazing Mom!" I looked deep into her eyes as she finished. "Truly amazing." As I cupped her face with both hands and drew her to me in another kiss. I enjoyed the taste of us on her lips.

"Mmmmmmm. I've never had a guy kiss me after that before. That was hot!" She said licking her lips.

As she stood, I stood with her. She turned to walk away and I grabbed her and pulled her back to me. Her firm naked ass pressed against my cock. My arms wrapped around her stomach. I kissed her neck and shoulder. And just held her there.

About that time her phone rang. I could only hear half the conversation.

"Oh hey honey"

"Are you just now waking up?"

"Sleepy head. I guess it's a good day for it. Cold and windy."

"Oh he's fine. Just finished with the outside."

"I'm going to feed him then we'll start on the inside" She gave me a wink.

"Are you going to come over?"

"Ok. I'll see you in a bit"

"Love you too. Bye"

"She'll be here in about an hour and a half. She's just now getting up. I'd better feed you and us get cleaned up before she gets here." She said as she made her way to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"You... for dessert." I said as I grabbed her by the hips.

"Do you think we have time?" She asked with a slight look of concern on her face.

"For what I have planned. I hope so." I grinned with a mischievous look in my eye.

She giggled and said, "Ok." Then took my hand and led me to the bedroom naked as Jay birds.

Half way down the hall she stopped and said, "Oh wait! I need to at least dry our clothes. I've never cum that hard before, and twice at that. Plus I need to use the bathroom." She patted my cheek and kissed my lips. "I'll expect you to be ready, son."

As she turned I lightly slapped her ass.

Grabbing a towel from the hall closet I headed for her bedroom. I laid the towel on the end of the bed and stood there waiting for her arrival.

As she came through the doorway I closed the door behind her.

"What are you do...?" She started to ask as I pinned her up against the door and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her whole body relaxed and gave in to her passions.

She snaked her arms under mine and firmly grabbed my ass with both hands, digging her nails in.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned as the sweet pain rippled through my body.

I ran my hand down her side. Caressing every curve. Reveling in the feel of her skin. Working my way to her crotch, she slowly parted her legs to allow me access.

I ran my hand down the inside of her thigh and then back up to her labia. Gently brushing across as I worked over to her other thigh.

She let out a frustrated moan into our kiss. I could feel her anxiousness. I lightly brushed her labia again.

She reached around and took a firm grip on my cock. I took the hint and plunged two fingers deep inside her.

We both moaned at the same time. Her stroking my cock and I fingering her. We were both ready to go.

She pulled away from our kiss, looked deep into my eyes and said, "I need you in me. Now!"

I wanted to taste her sweet juices from the source, but I guessed that would have to wait.

We moved over to the bed and I laid her down on the edge. I removed my fingers from inside her and licked them clean. I closed my eyes and savored the sweet tangy taste playing across my tongue.

With that taste I couldn't help myself. I took each of her ankles in my hands and straightened her legs up. Starting at her right ankle I kissed my way down the inside of her calf. Making my way over her knee. Then down the inside of her thigh.

I could hear her breathing getting heavier with each kiss.

I finally made my way all the way down where I proceeded to kiss and lick her labia. Making sure to lick from bottom to top and going as deep as I could.

She sighed with relief as I stuck my two fingers back in and started sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue across it.

I wanted my dessert and I wanted it right then.

I sucked and licked and fingered my MIL like she was the last woman I was ever going to have.

Her entire body writhed beneath me.

She moaned, then she gasped, then I felt her whole body tense up.

She grabbed the top of my head and clamped those muscular thighs around my head.

Her whole body started shaking and I could barely hear, "Oh god, oh god, don't stop! Right there! Oh god! Ffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!"

As she started squirting. I opened my mouth as wide as the pressure on my head would allow, to drink in all that I could.

Her quaking, the tastes, and the sounds were so exhilarating my cock was as hard as it had ever been.

As her shivering slowed and the pressure eased, I still licked her clit in-between waves. She would giggle, then moan, then laugh.

She covered her face and said, "Oh son, I've never never cum like that before. It was almost too much. Thank you son." Then she looked at me with longing eyes and said in a sultry voice. "You've drained me dry. Now I need you to fill me up."

To which I was more than happy to oblige.

I grabbed the towel and wiped my face before laying it on the floor to soak up what I'd missed.

She said, "Don't waste it. I want to taste it on you." Then she rolled her head back as I started kissing up her stomach, running my hands up her sides feeling every curve. I grabbed onto each breast as I kissed and licked up between them.

I stopped to kiss across her upper chest while I let the head of my cock rub against her just outside her yearning pussy.

She let out a pleading moan as I kissed up her neck, nuzzling her soft hair aside.

When I got to her mouth she grabbed my head and forced her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues circled each other's as we tasted her cum. Her longing and passion burning again for the releasing of her lust.

She reached down and grabbed my ass, pulling my cock into her.

She moaned into our kiss as I slid every inch inside her.

She squeezed her legs together around me as I slid in.

I slid all the way in. My balls resting against her ass.

She sighed and whispered, "You feel so good. Now fuck your mommy! Fuck me good!"

"Yes Mommy." I said breathily as I started to move out and then back into her tight vagina. I felt her tightening her pussy around my cock. Milking it for everything it was worth.

As I picked up speed I lengthened my stroke. Leaving only the head in with each stroke. Then slamming it back into her.

She bucked against me for extra force.

I stood up to be able to ram her harder. I looked down over her lithe form with lust and wonder.

She was finally mine. I'd fantasized about this day. It was surpassing my wildest imaginations.

Every wrinkle, stretch mark, curve, disheveled hair, and glistening tanned inch of skin was mine to please and to please me.

I brought both her legs together on my left shoulder. That brought an "Oh god yes!" From her lips.

Her pussy was so tight around my cock. I slammed my cock inside her over and over and over.

"Don't stop. Harder!" She yelled.

I reached down and grabbed each firm breast. They barely shook even with the force of my thrusts moving her entire body.

"Yes! Squeeze them harder!" She yelled. It took me aback. She liked the pain. Something I'd never have guessed.

I squeezed each breast as I quickened my stroke.

I fucked her like a wild animal.

She came on my cock with a screaming "Yes!" Not as violent as before but I could feel her tightening around me.

"Keep going son!" As if I had any intentions of slowing down.

I let her legs fall to either side of me and she wrapped them around me.

I bent over and drew one hard nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. We both moaned with pleasure.

I then moved to the other nipple and gave it the same attantion. She ran her hands through my hair but used her nails this time.

I continued to ram her for all I was worth. She let her nails trail down my neck to my upper back where she sunk them in.

"Oh Mom, don't leave a mark." I moaned, but I didn't really care.

She eased up the pressure.

I straightened back up and realized we were running out of time.

I took her legs into my arms and lifted her ass up a bit with my hands.

My cock was now in the perfect position to rub directly across her G Spot.

I could feel the bulge against the head of my cock. She started to moan over and over as I pistoned into her.

I could feel her ass muscles tighten in my grip and knew it wouldn't be long.

She erupted all over my chest and stomach with a scream that could have woken the dead.

Her muscles tightened so much I couldn't resist any longer.

I slammed my cock all the way in her and yelled "Yes mom, yes!" and filled her pussy with wave after wave of hot cum. Our bodies quivering with the force of our orgasms.

My cock spasmed and shook inside her for what felt like five minutes. Every ounce of pent up cum fountening into my mother-in-law's pussy.

My whole body shook as my orgasm subsided. My MIL was still clamping herself around my cock milking it for all she could get.

"That was so hot son." She said breathlessly as I lowered her ass to the bed. "Let's do that again."