Mother Initiates Son to Manhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," he said playing mister innocent when he wasn't so innocent at all.

"So," she said.

Obviously, they were both awkwardly nervous. If he was ten years older, he'd be deemed a pervert. If he was twenty years older, he'd be deemed a letch. If he was thirty years older, he'd be deemed a degenerate. If he was forty years older and more, he'd be considered a dirty, old man. Giving him much to look forward too, right now he just wanted to be on top and inside of his mother.

"If I'm in bed with a woman, what do I do? Do I just start kissing her or—"

With his eyes quickly adjusting to the dark, he could see her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She looked at him to give him a patient smile that only a mother would give her son. He so wanted to kiss her. He couldn't wait to kiss her. This time, he wondered if she'd let him part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her.

"I suppose if you're at a party and have been drinking and find yourself in bed with a woman, you'll probably just start kissing her but unlike men, women need to be in the mood first," she said.

"I should be so lucky. I'm not popular enough to be invited to parties," he said lying again.

"Don't worry. You will," she said patting his knees.

"Okay, so we're in bed, now what?"

"Well for starters, where men don't need much foreplay, men must understand that women need to warm up before having sex. We want to talk first to see if there's more of an emotional connection than just a mere sexual attraction. Where a sexual attraction is enough for a man, unless the woman is a slut and/or a whore, being sexually attracted to someone isn't enough for a woman to begin a lasting relationship."

If only she knew how so very much he was sexually attracted to her, it's unfortunate that their connection is that she's his mother and he's her son.

"I see," he said staring more at her lips than listening to her words.

He had this nearly uncontrollable to not only kiss her but also to stick his tongue in her mouth so that she'd stop talking and just start kissing.

"Then, along with kissing, we need to be touched, felt, complimented, and adored."

She smiled at him while instructing him on how to become a sexual man. Huh? Wait. Back up. What did she just say about needing to be touched, felt, complimented, and adored? Was she hinting that she wanted to be touched, felt, complimented, and adored while he kissed her? Being that he already adored her and loved complimenting her, it would be no problem for him to touch and feel her. Oh, boy, he couldn't believe he was in bed with his mother with her talking about being kissed, touched, felt, complimented, and adored.

"I see," he said. "I can do that. I can talk to a woman. I'm comfortable talking to women but it never goes beyond that."

She looked at him with love and he looked at her with lust.

"So you need to know not only what it feels like to kiss a woman, French kiss a woman, but also how to kiss a woman? Is that it?"

Eager to kiss her mouth, he stared at her lips.

"Yes," he said.

He was shocked that he was able to convince her to get in bed with him. More than that, he was shocked that his mother already told him that women need to be felt, touched, complimented, and adored while being kissed. He couldn't wait to kiss her while touching her, feeling her, complimenting her, and adoring her. A very good and telling sign, he watched lean to the side of the bed to reach to her nightstand, pickup her lipstick, and coat her lips. He couldn't believe she put on lipstick.

Feeling so creamy soft, he loved kissing her when she just coated her lips with lipstick. This was it. This was really it. All for the sake of educating him in what to do when in bed with a woman, she was going to not only allow him to kiss her but also she was going to return his kiss. Who knows, maybe she'll even allow him to touch and feel her too?

"Well, kiss me as if you were kissing a woman who sexually interests you," she said. "From there I can tell what you're doing wrong."

If only she knew that he was about to kiss the only woman that sexually interested him, he wondered what she'd say. Depending how well their make out session when, he'd loved to confess to her that he wanted no one else but her. This was it. This was really it. The first step in a long seduction, he was about to make out with his mother while, hopefully touching and feeling her shapely body. Different in how he was about to kiss her, for the first time he was not only going to kiss his mother as if he was her lover instead of her son but she was going to kiss him as if she was his lover instead of his mother.

"Okay," he said.

Moving one leg over her leg, he planted a kiss on her lips while slowly humping her as if he was a pack leader and she was his bitch. Then, when he tried to part her lips again with his tongue while feeling her breast in the palm of his hand, she pushed him away.

"Wait. Stop. Gees, Paul. Slow down. We need to discuss some ground rules first," she said.

She looked at him as if he had just violated her and in reality, he had.

"What? What did I do wrong?"

Instead of being more respectful that she was his mother, he looked at her as if he was having a good time with a prostitute.

"First of all, I'm not some woman you picked up at a party or at a bar, I'm your mother. Don't get on me in the way that you did," she said pushing his leg off of her while straightening her nightshirt.

"Sorry Mom," he said.

"And don't grope me in the way you did when trying to kiss me. Allow the kiss to progress naturally before you try to French kiss me and before you touch me, feel me, and hump me," she said with a laugh. "Not that you should ever hump your mother," she said laughing again.

"Sorry Mom," he said again.

"It's okay. You did nothing wrong, by humping my leg and feeling my breast while kissing me. You only did what comes natural to a man," she said.

He felt her tit. He couldn't believe he just felt his mother's tit. Did she just give him her permission to touch her and feel her while kissing her? He imagined touching her and feeling her everywhere. He imagined being on top of her not just humping her but pile driving her into her mattress. He imagined bending her over and humping her as if he was a dog and she was his bitch.

"Okay," he said. "Sorry."

Starting all over again, this was the most fun he's had while not masturbating.

"Now kiss me but more gently this time. Put some romance behind it, instead of just sexual lust," she said. "Take it slow. Don't just grab me and grope me while kissing me and while trying to stick your tongue in my mouth. Kiss me first as if you not only like me but want me."

Even in the dark he could see her closing her eyes while ready to be kissed. Obviously, even in the dark she could see that he was lusting over her.

"Okay," he said. "Got it."

Paul leaned into his mother and without moving his leg over her leg, he kissed her. For the first time she returned his kiss and then when he parted her lips with his tongue, she didn't resist. She allowed him to French kiss her. He couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother and she was French kissing him. She willingly surrendered him her tongue. He couldn't believe it.

It was Heavenly French kissing his mother and just as sexually exciting as he imagined it would be. Surrendering him her tongue, he was French kissing his mother and she was French kissing her son. He needed to repeat it in his mind to believe it. He was not only French kissing his mother but she was French kissing him too. A long time sexual fantasy come true, he'll be masturbating over this moment for the rest of his life.

Then, something that most men feel compelled to do when in bed with a woman and French kissing her, when he moved his hand to her breast again, he felt her stiffen. She froze. Maybe kissing her, French kissing her, was one thing but touching her breast and feeling her breasts was entirely something else. Seemingly, at first, she didn't mind her son feeling her breast while French kissing her until he started fingering her nipple.

"Paul, please don't. Stop. That's quite enough. You mustn't do that," she said scolding him.

He couldn't believe that not only did he feel his mother's tit but also he fingered her nipple. Her nipple was so big and so hard. He'll be masturbating over feeling her tit and fingering her nipple later tonight and forever. While replaying in his mind over again he kissing his mother while feeling her up, no doubt he'll be masturbating over this moment for years.

"Do what?"

Playing Mickey the Dunce and acting as if he didn't know what he had done, he acted so innocent, he knew what he did and what she didn't want him to do.

"I don't mind you feeling my breasts while French kissing me, really I don't, being that would be something you'd naturally and certainly do when making out with a woman, but you mustn't finger my nipple in the way you just did," she said.

Seriously? As if she just gave him her permission to feel her tits, she doesn't mind him feeling her breasts so long as he doesn't finger her nipples? Yet, with her denying him the pleasure of him feeling her nipples, feeling her nipples was the best part of feeling her tits. Not feeling her nipples was like a Twinkie that didn't have cream inside. Not allowing him to feel her nipples was akin to opening a beautifully wrapped birthday gift box and finding nothing inside.

"Why not?"

He looked at her while replaying kissing her and feeling her tit in his mind.

"Because you just shouldn't," she said.

He looked at her while replaying fingering her nipple in his mind.

"Why? I don't understand," he said.

Being that he already had an erection, he wished his mother would reach her hand down to feel his cock through his pajama bottoms in the way that he just felt her tit through her nightshirt and bra. He wouldn't forbade her from feeling his cock in the way that she was forbidding him from feeling her nipples.

"Because my nipples are my erogenous zones and you fingering my nipple in that way would sexually excite me," she said. "With it quite enough you French kissing me while feeling my breasts, being that I'm your mother and you're my son, you mustn't sexually excite me when touching me in such a sexual way."

"I see," he said falling silent for a moment while thinking what would be acceptably appropriate for him to do. "Well, couldn't I finger your nipples just a little bit for demonstration purposes while you instructed me as to how to feel a woman's breasts and finger her nipples?"

With a sexually excited look on her face, she fell silent too. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she thinking about him feeling her breasts while fingering her nipples? Was she considering giving him her permission to not only feel her breasts but also to finger her nipples?

"I suppose, as long as you touch me outside of my nightshirt and not inside my bra. As long as you don't try to feel my naked breasts, I don't mind you feeling my breasts and nipples through my nightshirt and my brassiere. As long as you don't finger my nipples too much, I don't mind you touching my nipples through my nightshirt and my brassiere. Only, if I feel uncomfortable with what you're doing, you must stop when I ask you to stop," she said.

He was just as sexually excited about French kissing his mother as he was sexually excited about feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while French kissing her.

"Okay," he said.

To be continued...

12