Mother Initiates Son to Manhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her feeling and stroking his cock harder and faster and with him fingering her pussy while rubbing her clit, he lowered himself down to again suck his mother's nipples. He sucked one before sucking the other. Then, going back and forth to repeat the process of sucking her nipples over and again, she was putty in his hands. When he lifted his head, she kissed him even more passionately than she did before. She broke off her kiss to whisper in his ear.

* * * * *

"Being that it's your birthday and being that we're already in bed together and have already done more than what we should have done," she said with a long pause as if thinking twice with what she was about to say. "Would you like me to masturbate you? Would you like me to make you cum? I don't mind doing that. I can do that for you, my son, as my special birthday gift to you," she said kissing him with more even passion as she ever so slowly stroked his cock. "You may come on my hand or on my breasts," she said stroking him faster.

With him thinking that she was already masturbating him, he looked down to watch her stroking him. Official now, with his mother asking him if he wanted her to masturbate him, he wondered if he should ask her if she wanted him to masturbate her. He like to see what she looks like and sounds like when she's having an orgasm.

"I'd love for you to masturbate me Mom, only..."

Showing her the sexual lust he had for her, he gazed in her big, green eyes.

"Only what?

Slowly rubbing her clit, he applied more pressure before inserting his middle finger deeper inside of his mother. She gasped when her son touched her as deep as her husband touched her.

"Can we get naked? I want to know what it feels like to have a naked woman in my arms," he said.

Unable to read her, he was unable to tell if she'd get naked with him or not. Figuring that she would agree to get naked being that they were nearly naked already, with her only wearing her panties, he couldn't wait to feel her naked body pressed against his.

"Oh, God, Paul. We should never have started this," she said.

Not wanting to miss this opportunity of being naked next to his mother, he persevered in his request.

"Please Mom. I promise not to touch you anywhere I'm not supposed to or where you forbid me to touch you," he said.

Only, he's already touched and felt her in all of those forbidden places already. There was a long pause as if she was considering his request.

"Okay, but the lights stay off," she said.

Excited, he couldn't wait to strip naked while watching his mother removing her panties.

"Okay," he said. "I won't turn on the lights."

Ashley raised her hips to remove her panties while Paul removed his tee-shirt and pajama bottoms. With his eyes accustomed to the dark, even in the dark, he could perceive his mother's naked body. Then, when she turned to him and moved closer to him with her bare breasts and nipples pressed against his naked chest and his hard cock pushed against his mother's soft belly, he was in Heaven. Paul put an arm around his mother and touched, felt, fondled, and squeezed her naked ass. This time, she didn't scold him not to touch her ass. This time she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Then, when he reached up to feel her breasts, first one and then the other, while kissing and kissing her, she didn't recoil when he fingered, pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. Matter of fact, she seemingly enjoyed him fingering her nipples. The more he fingered, pulsed, turned, and twisted her nipples, the more sexually excited she became. He was tempted to lean down to take his mother's nipples in his mouth again but he didn't want to move too fast too quickly. Rather taking it slower, he didn't want to get too excited too quickly. Instead he was content kissing her while feeling her.

Taking it slower, should this be the only time he'd be in bed with his mother, he didn't want to ruin things by rushing things. Wanting to not only enjoy but also savor the moment, he'd be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life. No doubt, he'll remember this time they shared together, after he found a woman to marry and had children of his own. Then, every time he took his children to see their grandmother, he'd think of this day when he was naked and in bed with his mother, Grandma Ashley.

It wasn't until she took his cock in her hand again and started stroking him again that he moved his hand to in between her thighs again. Slowly his hand climbed higher until he touched her pubic hair with his fingertips again. As if he was mindlessly playing with his hair while studying, he twirled her pubic hair with his fingers. It was when he traced her pussy lips with his fingers that she spoke.

* * * * *

"Have you never touched a woman before in her private place?"

"No," he said.

Seemingly there was a long pause where no one spoke while she kissed him and he kissed her. Continuing to touch and feel his mother, she continued slowly stroking her son.

"As my special birthday gift to you, would you like to touch me in my private place?"

She whispered her words in his ear while looking into his eyes.

"Yes," he said. A bit late for her invitation, he's already been touching her in her private place. "Only, you'll have to teach me what to do. You'll need to show me how to touch you," he said playing the sexual novice.

She looked at him, lightly kissed him on the lips, and gave him a smile.

"I can do that," she said.

She moved to her back, spread her legs, and abandoned his erect prick to take his wrist in her hand. With her holding his hand, she moved their hands to her pussy and taking his finger in between her thumb and index finger, she positioned his finger to her clit. Slowly massaging her clit while gently exerting more pressure, she showed him not only where but also how to touch her. Then, increasing the pressure, she pushed his finger down on her clit before inserting his middle finger inside of her.

"You're so wet Mom," he said.

He couldn't believe how wet she was. He couldn't believe that his mother was so very sexually excited. Under her supervision and expressed permission, he couldn't believe he was fingering his mother's pussy.

"Men get hard when their sexually excited and women get wet," she said.

With him ready to enter her with his cock after entering her with his fingers, he was as hard as she was wet. He slowly slithered down the bed to get a closer look at her pussy.

"How does that feel?" He continued fingering her pussy. "Am I doing that correctly?"

She swooned while letting out a sigh of pleasure.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "If you keep that up, you're going to me cum."

Poised to position himself between her legs and ready to stick his face between his mother's thighs, he was ready to eat his mother.

"May I lick you?"

He figured she heard him ask her the question but maybe she wanted to hear him ask it again. Maybe hearing the question turned her on as much as it turned him on to ask the question.

"Pardon?"

Hoping she'd say yes but ready to not take no for an answer, he asked his question again.

"May I lick you mother," he said.

As if she was contemplating her son licking her pussy while fingering her pussy, she didn't immediately answer him.

"No, that's not a good idea Paul. And being that we're in bed naked, please don't call me mother. Call me Ashely. It's enough that we're kissing, touching, feeling, and masturbating one another," she laughed. "Something your father rarely does, I can't believe you asked to eat me."

He persevered in wanting to eat his mother.

"Why not?"

She looked at him to give him a knowing smile.

"Because after you lick me, you'll want me to suck you and I'm not ready for that. I'm not ready to blow my son. I can't imagine the wicked woman I'd be to have my son's penis in my mouth. Further, once I start sucking you, no doubt, you'll want to cum in my mouth and you'll want me to swallow you," she said.

Just hearing her saying all of that made him want his mother to suck him. Just having that suspicion that he'd want her to suck him and cum in her mouth made him want to cum in her mouth.

"You wouldn't to suck me, Mother," he said lying. "With you instructing me, I'd just like to know what it's like to lick a woman," he said.

In the way she toyed with his hair while reaching her hand down to finger his cock, he knew she'd relent and allow him to lick her pussy.

"Oh, my God, Paul. I can't believe we're doing this. Next you'll want me to suck you before I fuck you," she said.

With her saying that again about sucking him, was that her not so subtle hint that she wanted to suck him? Was she testing the waters before leaning down to take his cock in her mouth to make sure that he wanted her to blow him as much as she wanted to suck him? Maybe she wanted to make love to him as much as he wanted to fuck her.

"Only if you wanted to suck and fuck me, Ashley," he said.

He imagined his mother looking up at him with her big, green eyes, while he put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head as she sucked and stroked his engorged prick. He imagined mounting his mother while she reached her hand down to direct his erection inside of her.

"Well, don't get your hopes up. It's enough that I'm allowing you to lick me," she said laughing while Paul positioned himself between her legs.

* * * * *

Somehow Paul knew that once he licked his mother, once he gave her an orgasm with his fingers and with his mouth, that she'd suck him too before allowing him to have sexual intercourse with her naked body. Licking and licking her while fingering and while reaching his hands up to feel and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples, it didn't take his mother long to have an orgasm. As soon as she did, she reached down for him and with his mouth and chin glistening with her vaginal secrets, she kissed him.

Then, with her all over his tongue, as he snowballed her juices back in her mouth and if she was eating her own pussy, she French kissed him. With her vaginal secretions all over her face as much as they were all over his face, they continued kissing. Then, holding him for a few minutes, she enjoyed the afterglow of the sexual pleasure he just given her. Without him having to ask, beg, or coerce her, she slid her body halfway down the bed to take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth.

"Oh my God, Mom. That feels so incredibly good. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I only mean this as a compliment, but you're one Hell of a great cocksucker," he said.

She was blowing him. His mother was sucking his cock. Ashley had his prick in her mouth. Looking down at her looking up at him, he couldn't believe that his hard, hairy cock was buried in his mother's sweet mouth.

"Thank you, I think," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak.

He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his stiff prick. Not believing that this was really happening, again and again, he looked down at her looking up at him. Reaching his hand down, he fondled her breast while playing with her nipple.

"Suck my prick Mom. Blow me. I can't wait to cum in your mouth, but I can't. No yet," he said.

Not wanting to cum just yet, a monumental act of self-control on his part, he pulled his prick away from her mouth and reached down for her in the way that she reached down for him. He kissed her. He could taste himself on his lips. While kissing her, he mounted her. He needed to make love to her. He needed to screw her. He needed to fuck her hard enough for her to have another orgasm.

"Paul, no. You mustn't," she said feebly protesting. "Please, no. We can't. This is wrong, so very wrong," she said feebly protesting by pushing her hands against his chest.

Only this time not allowing her to have her way, he moved his prick to her pussy. When he felt her hand reaching down for him, he knew he had her permission. Gently, with the help of her hand, he eased himself inside of her and his cock slid right inside. She was so wet. She was so warm. She was so tight. As if he was meant to be sexually intimate with his mother, she felt so wonderful.

Humping and humping her, she returned his humps until they developed a steady rhythm. He was making love to his mother. He was screwing his Mom. He was fucking Ashley. Then, unable to control himself, between her masturbating him, sucking him, and now screwing him, he was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum Ashley," he said.

After imagining what it would be like to have his cock buried in his mother's pussy, he always imagined what it would feel like to fill his mother's pussy with his sperm. He so wanted to cum in his mother's pussy. Wanting her to be his sexual slave, his slut, and his whore, he so wanted to make her his bitch.

"Don't cum inside of me," she said. "I can still get pregnant. Cum in my mouth, instead," she said.

As soon as pulled extricated himself from his mother's pussy, she moved herself down to take him in her mouth. It didn't take more than a few sucks and a couple of strokes before he exploded all of his incestuous lust for his mother in her mouth.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
28 Comments
OI8U2OI8U226 days ago

Now I don't see another chapter, so I'll say this. This story was slow due to all the starting and stopping. Repeatedly..."Paul no!" Ashley needs to get on birth control so Paul can bare skin her and cum in her pussy. When it comes to fucking, Ashley shouldn't be saying NO to Paul at all.

OI8U2OI8U226 days ago

Great. Where are the Stars? I hope there is some serious fucking in Chapter 4.

AldebraAldebra4 months ago
One of my favorites!

This was really well done. It's also my favorite type of "forbidden pleasures" story, not nonconsensual (a story in which the man uses physical force to get what he wants — I don't like those) but a true "Reluctance" story, one in which the woman doesn't necessarily want to give in to what's being asked of her but she is so carried away by her desire that she "can't help herself" and so complies and even voluntarily takes part despite her reluctance.

smilyrajasmilyrajaover 4 years ago

Very seductive. Very passionate. A gem of a story.

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Great Series

Just read all three chapters. Can't wait for the next. This story grabbed my attention from the beginning.

Great story so far. Keep up the good work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories