Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's eyes were glued to the perfect ass in front of him, mesmerized by the tiny shock waves generated when he slammed into her, her pink asshole which was filled by two different men in the last scene, her tits bouncing beneath her with each impact from his hips. He knew he was getting close, but he needed to hold off.

Cheryl thought how she missed the eighteen year-old boys and their incredible recovery time and again engulfed Bryan's wonderful cock, while savoring the friction against her clit from Mark's hard cock. After five minutes of being lost in the pleasurable sensations, she groaned when the teenager pulled out of her pussy.

"Amber, get on my cock and let Ryan get in on the action." Mark said as he lay on his back on the floor.

Cheryl pulled her mouth off of Bryan's cock and straddled Mark's purple cock and immediately started bouncing up and down on it. She started sucking on Bryan's cock when he knelt down next to Mark and soon felt fingers pushing some kind of lubricant up her ass. She stopped milking Mark's cock with her tight cunt so Ryan could ease his dick into her ass and then moaned loudly when he buried himself inside of her.

Soon all three established a rhythm and Cheryl was filled like she was back in college. Mark got past feeling Ryan balls slapping against his and reveled in the feeling of his and Ryan's cocks separated by a thin membrane sliding in and out of this beautiful slut, and how great her massive tits felt under his hands. He felt Cheryl cum over and over, writhing and grinding each time and her sweat mingle with his as they slid their bodies against each other.

Ryan was first to cum of the three guys and rose up on his toes and began pounding Cheryl's ass hard and with a final thrust shot his cum as deep into her rectum as he could. After a few more strokes he pulled out and collapsed on the floor exhausted.

Bryan was next and seeing Mark drive his cock into Amber's ass was too much so he grabbed her head drove deep down her throat and marveled at how his cock felt cumming down into her stomach while she swallowed. He will have to take advantage of her offer as much as he could before heading for college next year...perhaps he should go to the local college instead...Bryan flopped back onto the couch.

Mark flipped Cheryl onto her back and started pounding her cunt as hard as he could, watching her huge bags of flesh flop around on her chest as he drove into her.

"Come inside me, I want you do pump your seed into my womb." Rick's mother panted as she wrapped her sweaty legs around Mark's ass. "Do it, you never know, I might be fertile and I know what you want..." Cheryl said while staring into his glassy eyes. She could feel his cock pulse as he spewed his copious seed into her, again and again as he drove deeply, grinding into her as if to get as deep as he could, over and over until he was totally spent.

Lying on her back feeling cum flowing out of her ass and her twat, she looked at Rick sadly. "I'm sorry baby, I guess you'll never look at your mother the same way again. You boys should probably head out so Rick and I can have a talk. If you want you can borrow the DVDs, but I do want them back." Cheryl said sitting up.

With huge grins, the three boys all got dressed and coming over to Cheryl, thanked her for the best sex of their lives, all commenting at how they got to fuck a porn star. They all told her that her secret was safe and Bryan pointedly said to the other two, "If a word gets out about this, you'll be choking on your nuts I'll kick them so hard." Each one then somberly nodded to Rick before they left.

After the three boys left, Rick still sat there staring across the room. When his mom said, "Honey, are you alright?" Rick jumped up and ran to his room and slammed the door.

Cheryl sighed and could think of no way to undo what had been done so she got up and went to her room and took a long hot shower. She dried herself off and stood naked in the mirror. "I really haven't changed that much..." She thought as she idly felt the birthmark on her groin and saw how her breasts had hardly any sag in them. Then thinking about how she loved Neil touching her and the boys climbing all over her, she thought "...in more ways than one." She pulled on her silk gown and started to go to bed, but then stopped. She yanked it off, threw it on the bed and walked naked down the hallway to her son's room.

Without knocking, she opened the door and even though seeing Rick stroking his penis, she walked over and sat down next to him on the bed. "You think I didn't know you jerked off thinking of me? I've seen you peaking in the bathroom when I shower and I've been missing panties, that mysteriously reappear in the dirty clothes hamper. I never minded, in fact I thought it was flattering that you thought your old mother was still hot." Cheryl looked at her son lying naked on the bed trying to cover up his hard penis. She pulled his hand away and gently took his cock and started stoking it. "You liked it when your friends all fucked me, didn't you? I'll bet you fantasized something exactly like what happened...Yeah, I thought so." She replied seeing Rick subtly nod his head. Tell me what you thought about, I want to know. She laid down next to him pressing her breasts against his chest while continuing to stroke his cock. "I think we are way past shy here, tell me."

Rick felt her soft hand on his hard dick and felt her massive breasts on his chest and let out a sigh. "I always imagined it would be back out by the pool. I'd have a bunch of friends over and you would come out in a tight tee shirt, no bra and tiny shorts to bring us drinks. The guys kept teasing you to join us, but you kept saying no that you didn't think they could be trusted. Finally, you came out with snacks wearing that purple bikini..."

"You know about the purple bikini?" Cheryl asked. "I've never worn that around you."

"I saw your pictures from Hawaii...at the pool. All the men's eyes in the background were glued to your body in that suit. You know the picture you asked dad where he put it?" Rick rolled over and reached into his bottom drawer and pulled out the well-worn picture. "Sorry, I was just going to borrow it for a little while, you can have it back." Rick said apologetically.

"Keep it, I am incredibly flattered that you kept this. I have the digital copies, I'll print out a set of larger images for you, anyhow go on. I want to hear what your friends do to your slut mother." Cheryl said as she began stroking his cock again.

"So you come down to the pool wearing this and all the guys get out of the pool to come over and grab a snack and soon you are surrounded by wet, glistening bodies all ogling your tits bulging out of your suit, your silky smooth ass cheeks all exposed and the tiny patch barely covering your...your..."

"Snatch? Cunt? Twat? Pussy? What do you call it, you think your porn star mom will be offended?" She grinned at him.

"Your cunt...sorry, I just think that word makes you seem a lot hotter."

Cheryl sat up and facing her son opened her legs. "Do you like my cunt?" She said stroking her finger along her wet slit. "Why didn't you at least feel me when everyone else was?"

Rick reached out and ran his middle finger up and down her moist labia, "I wanted to, but I just thought that it might be better not to get a reputation as, well, you know." Rick trailed off.

"A motherfucker...yeah, I guess something like that would get through the school and pretty much ruin things, though it might make the girls a lot more eager to fuck you." She responded cheerfully. "So, do you want to be a motherfucker?" Cheryl asked as she took his hand and guided his finger into her cunt. Do you want to put this..." grabbing his leaking cock, "in here?" Hearing Rick groan she got on her knees and swung her leg over her son and grabbing his erection lowered herself onto him. With a deep guttural sigh she said, "Oh yes, you have a nice cock. You know, you're at least half again as big as your friends. Where did you get such a great cock, anyhow?" She moaned.

"Really? You are not just saying that." Rick said as he reached up and grabbed his mom's jugs.

"No, really, you are as big if not bigger than all those guys in the videos, and much bigger than your father." Cheryl panted. "But you are not allowed to cum until you finish your fantasy about your friends at the pool."

"Ahhh. Ok, but slow down. My friends all huddle around you and when one of the grabs your ass, you slap him and tell him that he needs to keep his hands to himself, but when you grin looking at his shocked face, you say, 'You can touch a woman when she shows she wants to be touched, when she does something like this.' You raise your arms and put your hands behind your head, arch your back and lean against him while putting your cheek against his. He immediately wraps his arms around you and begins rubbing your stomach, exploring the exposed flesh between the bottom of your breasts to the thin strip on material covering your...cunt and moan encouragingly when his finger strays across the fabric. You reach over and pull his lips onto yours and when he grabs your tit and squeezes it you suck on his mouth even harder. When my friends see this they all move in pulling off the tiny pieces of fabric and all these hands and lips are soon everywhere on your body and you are very vocal in urging them on...you reach out and stroke all the hard cocks around you...Oh fuck, I am not going to last much longer." Rick stammered.

"You can't cum until the story is over." Cheryl ordered. "But I guess the story is over..."

Rick grabbed her ass and bounced his mom up and down as he thrust hard into her releasing hours of pent up lust and soon he collapsed feeling his mom's and his cum flowing out of her onto his balls. "Oh, ohh man, that felt so good. I never thought I'd say this, but you mom, are the best fuck I've ever had. And, actually yes, the story is over. I never seem to get much further than that."

She leaned down and pressed her chest again her son's and kissed him. Pulling up slightly, "Perhaps we should find out where it goes...this weekend might be a good time to have your friends over for a pool party."

12