Mother Knows Best

Story Info
While the daughter is away, mom will play.
8.4k words
4.62
90.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,936 Followers

Elizabeth crossed the airport parking lot, unlocked the door to her car, and opened it. She tossed her briefcase and overnight bag on the passenger seat and stood up straight, stretching her arms high in the air over her head. She twisted her body trying to loosen up the kinks from a nine hour flight.

"What I need is a stiff drink and good long roll in a bed with something equally as stiff," she said with a grin as she lowered her arms. She bent forward, back, and from side to side. It did not help much at all.

Looking around, Elizabeth slipped off her heels. Picking them up, she tossed them in the car on the passenger side floor. She came up on her toes a couple of times feeling the muscles in her calves tightening even more than when she had the heels on. It felt good.

She came up on her toes one more time and looked around the parking lot over the roof of her car. Coming down off her toes she turned and looked around the parking lot even more. There were a couple of people on the other side of her car waiting at a cabstand.

"Ok, time to get comfortable," she said with a smile as she slipped off her suit coat and tossed it in on top of her luggage, what little there was of it. She was supposed to be gone a week, three days of business and four days of pleasure. The only thing was, she had been stood up for the latter.

"Asshole," she muttered as she thought of Carl and his getting cold feet. Tall, young, muscular and fit, Carl was to be her latest trophy, so to speak. Yeah, he was married but she did not want him full time, she just want to fuck his brains out, or rather, the other way around.

He had all the earmarks of one hell of a lay, big hands, big feet, and a very large bulge in the front of his slacks. The problem was his wife. He obviously loved her more than he did great sex. Not that she thought she was bragging. He had phoned her once she was on the plane and on her way to say that he could not make it after all.

"His lose," Elizabeth said sharply as she hiked up her skirt and jerked down her bikini panties. She paused with them at her knees and stood up. She looked around slowly as she shifted one leg and then the other, the panties slowly moving toward her ankles, her thigh high stockings allowing them to slide easily.

Not seeing anyone, she sighed, bent and took the panties off over her feet. She had never actually flashed anyone on purpose but the thought had always intrigued her. At forty two and single once again, she was finding many new things, kinky things, which intrigued her somewhere down deep.

As she stood up, she pressed the balled up panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. The aroma was heady, sweet but earthy. She had been horny as hell every since she had left the last meeting late yesterday afternoon. She had rushed back to her hotel room with the idea of masturbating to several long drawn out orgasms.

Everything had started out fine. Her nipples were hard enough to be puckered just from brushing her fingernails back and forth over them. Using one hand to continue to tease her breasts and nipples, she ran the other down over her stomach to comb the fine blonde hair of her mound. Then as her fingertips brushed her clit, Carl's face popped into her mind. That killed everything and made her angry.

She had jumped up, dressed, packed, and checked out of the hotel. On the way to the airport, she calmed down somewhat but Carl's face continued to bug her mind. She was still in a bad mood when she dozed off on the plane. Her dreams were weird in one way and erotic in another. A book she had started to read about bondage accounted for the weird part. She had found it in a box that had been in her daughter's room.

Caroline, her daughter had moved out several years ago when she headed off to college but she still showed up at the oddest times to spend a night or two. She even showed up with her boyfriend and supposed sometime in the future husband. He was a nice guy but he was too easy going to tame her daughter. That was very obvious.

Luckily, Carl was not in her dreams, but there was a tall, athletic young man, she did not recognize but he seemed vaguely familiar. He reminded her of her daughter's boyfriend in many ways. That was also weird, as she had never felt any attraction to what's his name.

Elizabeth tried to remember his name. When she could not, she shook herself and lowed the panties. With a grin, she tossed them in on top of her suit coat. Still grinning, she reached in and got the suit coat as an idea came to her. Draping it over the door, she took her time unbuttoning the long sleeves of her white silk blouse and then unbuttoned the front. With a quick glance around, she pulled the blouse out of the top of her skirt and finished unbuttoning it.

The air was cool and the wind made her shiver as she took off the blouse and tossed it in the car. With just her bra on, she felt very vulnerable. She had to force herself to reach up and unhook the catch at the front of her bra. Her hands were shaking she noticed. Fear or excitement? Now there was a question. In either case, she could not believe she was doing this but she felt empowered in a way that pushed Carl out of her mind.

As she opened the bra and let the straps slid off her shoulders, she shivered again. Standing naked from the waist up in the middle of a parking lot was definitely a new experience. One that made her nipples ache and her pussy feel itchy and slippery wet when she shifted her hips from side to side.

She tossed the bra in the car and picked up the suit coat. She slipped her right arm in the sleeve as a movement to her right made her turn her head. An older man with a briefcase was hurrying across the parking lot, his eyes on the asphalt under his feet.

Elizabeth smiled as she put her left arm in the coat. She knew her breasts were pushed forward and fully exposed as she slipped the coat on and settled it on her shoulders. The man never looked up from the ground. Her smile turned to a grin as she fanned the coat several times flashing the man her breasts.

As she closed it the last time and started to button the middle button, the man finally looked her way. He gave her a curt nod and continued on his way.

"Another one that doesn't know what he missed," she whispered as she turned and got in the car.

She started the car and let it idle too warm up the engine. The center button of her suit coat held it closed but it showed a deep V between her breasts that made it obvious that she did not have a bra on. She shifted in her seat, spreading her knees as wide as the drivers seat allowed. Her tight skirt rode up on her thighs. The tops of her stockings were exposed and she could feel cool air on her very warm sex.

She put her foot on the brake and put the shifter into reverse. As she backed out of the parking space, she whispered, "I hope there is a cute young guy at the exit."

*****

There was no cute guy at the exit to the parking lot. There was no one at all. Her parking ticket went in a machine, she swiped her credit card, and the gate opened. With a sigh, she drove out the gate and turned left toward home.

It was a little after eight AM so rush hour traffic was already starting to thin. It was certainly too early for that stiff drink she had thought of earlier. Coffee was a thought but.... She wondered if she had the nerve to go into a crowded café dressed as she was.

"Suppertime, maybe yes, but not at this time of day," she said aloud.

At the next light, she got in the left turn lane and made her way to the freeway. It was fairly empty for this time of day but then again she was going north and all the people going to work were going south. She moved over to the middle lane, set her cruise control to five miles over the speed limit, and relaxed.

She checked her mirrors quickly. Most of the traffic was moving about the same speed as she was. She licked her lips and then chewed on the bottom one for a second before she opened the single button holding her suit coat closed. She shivered at the naughty feeling the four inch wide strip of bare skin showing gave her.

For the next few miles, she kept checking her mirrors constantly. She also wonder if she would have the nerve to keep the coat open if anyone came up behind her. Her breathing made the silk lining of the coat rub on her super sensitive nipples. Her nipples were sensitive but not like this, she thought with another shiver.

After a while, when no one came up behind her, she got braver and used one hand to open the strip even wider. The lapels on the coat were now over her nipples and their extra weight made the material rub even more sensuously as she took several deep breaths.

Elizabeth's right hand kept moving off the steering wheel and dropping to her lap. The rub on her nipples was sending tingles to her sex and her hand seemingly with a mind of it's own wanted to rub her clit. The fourth time this happened, she moved her hand to the top of her thigh.

She had had orgasms in a car, even on a car but never while driving. Her hand moved up as it turned. She used a single fingernail to teasingly trace figure eights on her inner thigh just above the top of her stocking. Her knees opened as wide as the driver's space would allow as she whimpered softly.

After a moment, she moved her hand back to the steering wheel quickly as she felt her lower back tensing up. "Girl, are you crazy?" she asked herself aloud. "You'll end up in a wreck with no panties on and no blouse for that matter."

A glance at her side mirror made her tense up. A tall four wheel drive pickup truck was even with her rear bumper. She could see three men in the front seat. When her right hand started to move to close the coat, she gripped the steering wheel even tighter and moaned softly.

"They probably won't even look down at an old lady," she whispered but a shiver ran up and down her spine at the thought that they might.

The truck drew even with her car and started to move ahead. Then it fell back to pace her vehicle. Elizabeth groaned deeply. She knew the man at the truck window had seen her. In her mind, she could see the one in the middle leaning over to look also. She wanted to close her knees but steeled herself against it.

Her hand wanted to move but not to close the coat. It now wanted to open the coat or even worse, it wanted to rub her clit. With a deeper groan, she gripped the wheel tightly again. "What's with you girl? You've never acted this way before. Why today?"

She knew the answer deep down. Carl had made a fool of her in her own mind, so now she was acting out, showing off. The fact that she was horny as hell had a lot to do with it also. The fact that someone was looking at her exposed skin and wanton display made her even hornier. It was a self feeding loop.

Elizabeth felt her knees moving out and then back in slightly several times. She could also feel the slippery folds of her sex rubbing together as they did. She whimpered softly and bit her lower lip as she wondered if she was going to come from the men watching her. Her hand still wanted in her lap but right at that moment, even touching her inner thigh would have set her off.

An overhead sign flashed by. Suddenly, Elizabeth realized she had passed up her off ramp. "Oh, shit," she whispered as she checked her mirrors and changed lanes away from the truck. Two grinning faces filled the passenger side window. That almost set her off. If she even closed her thighs, it would, she realized.

With a long drawn out groan she checked her mirrors again, moved over to the far right lane, and got off at the next off ramp. The whole time, she did not dare look at the truck again. She was just that close to an orgasm.

At the red light at the bottom of the off ramp, she stopped. Slowly she closed her thighs to a more natural position and used two shaking hands to button two buttons on her suit coat. "That was crazy," she whispered to herself.

When the light changed, she drove two blocks and turned right, headed back toward home. She took the back streets all the way, as she forced her mind to stay on the subject of driving instead of masturbation. However, once she was home, all bets were off, she assured herself.

*****

Elizabeth parked in her driveway. Her daughter's car was not there so she would have the whole house to herself. She had a wide grin on her face as she leaned over and retrieved her high heels. As she slipped the shoes on she whispered, "I can make as much noise as I like for a change."

She buttoned her coat fully, opened the door of the car, and got out. At the passenger door, she paused to look the yard over. It was small but neat as a pin. The bed of yellow blossoms that flanked the front door were in sharp contrast to the red brick and the dark green of the cedars at each end of the house.

As she turned and opened the car door, she wondered when Carlos from the lawn service was due. He was not her type at all but she loved to peek at him when he was working. He was short but very muscular and always wore white tight fitting t-shirts that clung so gorgeously to his body when it was hot and he was sweaty.

In her present horny condition, she shivered, and then shook herself. "Down, girl," she whispered to herself. "You'll be in the house shortly and then...."

She stuffed her blouse into her briefcase and started to do the same with her panties but changed her mind and slipped them into her coat pocket. With a soft whimpering sigh, she got her bags out of the car and headed for the front door.

Once inside, she carried the bags across the living room and down the hall toward her bedroom. The only noise she was making was the tap, tap, tap of her heels on the hardwood floors.

Suddenly, a loud male voice called out from her daughter's room, "About time you got back you silly bitch. Get your ass in here and untie me." The voice sounded strained and sharp. It was also a voice she did not recognize.

She set her bags down and advanced toward the open door of her daughter's room. Peeking around the edge of the opening, she gasped sharply and jerked her head back. A guy she had never seen before was spread eagled on her daughter's bed. He was as naked as the day he was born.

"Are you going to untie me or not?" the guy asked loudly.

The word tied bounced around in Elizabeth's head for a moment as thoughts of her daughter's bondage book came back with a rush. Caroline had tied a guy to her bed and then left? Where had she gone and why? When was she coming back? Questions, questions, and more questions.

Elizabeth peeked around the doorframe again. Sure enough, there were black leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles. A black webbed strap ran from each to the four posts on the bed. Her eyes darted to his thick hard dick. There was some sort of thin leather looking strap around the base and around his ball sack.

Intrigued and feeling brave, Elisabeth stepped out where the man could see her. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked sharply as he pulled at the straps with his arms. This made his arm muscles bulge and his muscular chest expand even more.

"I could ask you the same question," Elisabeth said with a grin.

"Untie me!" the man ordered, struggling even more in his restraints.

Still smiling, Elizabeth replied, "You are not in much of a position to make demands, now are you?"

The guy stopped struggling and stared at Elizabeth with a frown on his face. After a moment he sighed and said, "I guess not but I would appreciate it if you would untie me."

"I'm assuming my daughter is the one who tied you up and from what I see, I can pretty much guess why." Elizabeth paused to openly stare at the hard dick resting on his lower belly. "I know that thing gives me some wild ideas."

The guy stared hard at Elizabeth but did not say anything for nearly a minute. "Caroline wasn't too much interested in my dick once she got me tied up. Before, yeah, but not after."

"Ah, I see.... At least, I think I do. Other than part of one book on bondage that I found in my daughter's stuff, I know nothing about the subject."

"Then you know more than I do," the guy said as he pulled at the wrist straps again.

Elizabeth chuckled. "Maybe not as you are the one tied up."

"You do have a point," the guy replied as he relaxed his muscles. "I still want to get untied," he added quickly.

With a deep shivery breath, Elizabeth grinned and whispered, "I'm sorry my daughter left you this way but...."

She walked over to the foot of the bed before she finished, "Your bad luck seems to be my good luck. Waste not, want not, as the saying goes."

"Look lady, me and your daughter were going to have a few laughs and a little fun but this has gotten way out of hand."

Elizabeth leaned over and ran a single fingernail up and down lightly along the length of his manhood. It twitched and jumped as she did. She traced the nail along the strap around his dick and balls. "What's this all about?'

"Hell if I know. Your daughter said it was to keep me from coming and to keep my dick hard. I've never had any problems with my dick not staying hard and I have always had good control when it came to coming. It's just more of her kinky shit if you ask me."

Elizabeth wrapped her fingers around his hot rock hard shaft and lifted it up vertically. "It definitely is hard," she whispered as she gave it a gentle squeeze. When she ran her hand up and down slowly along the lengthy shaft, his hips flexed up and down slightly.

Looking up at his face, she smiled. The smile turned to a grin as she watched his eyes flick from his dick to the top of her coat and back again several times. She continued to slowly stroke his dick as she reached up with the other hand and unbuttoned her suit coat.

By the time she had the coat completely unbuttoned, his eyes were glued to her breasts. "Do you like what you see?" she asked softly.

When he nodded, she released his dick and straightened up. She slowly and teasingly slipped the coat off and hung it on the bedpost. He licked his lips as she teased the underside of her breast with her long nails and then circled each hard nipple with a single nail on each one.

His gaze and the fact that he could not do anything made her shiver. She licked her lips and then asked in a quivery voice, "Would you suck on a nipple if I placed it in your mouth?"

He licked his lips and nodded ever so slightly.

With a sudden strange sense of power, Elizabeth walked to the head of the bed and bent over. The bed was too wide so she climbed up on it. His eyes darted to the hem of her skirt as she did. That reminded her of the panties in her coat pocket so she got off the bed and went to get them.

Back on the bed, she held the panties up and shook them just above his face. "Were you looking for these?" she asked with a slight catch in her voice.

"Uh...." The guy muttered for a second and then added, "I'm a guy, if a woman puts me in a position to look up her dress, I'm going to look."

Elizabeth nodded and then a wild idea came to her. Not waiting to think too much about it, she shook the panties out and then slipped the waistband over the guys face with the crotch up. He moved his head back and forth trying to keep her from getting them in place. She worked them down over his head until they covered his face, his nose right on the spot that had smelled so good to her earlier.

"Something to think about as you lick and suck my nipples," she told him as she leaned over, her left nipple inches above his panties covered mouth. "Now, stick out your tongue and lets see how well you can work it."

With a laugh, she came back up onto her knees. "That isn't going to work, now is it."

She spent a moment rolling the waistband of the panties up and positioning them so his mouth was not covered. This bunched more of the thin material of the panties over his nose.

TxRad
TxRad
5,936 Followers