Mother: Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,347 Followers

She raised her head off of the bed and moaned deeply, as my tongue began to dart in and out of her asshole. I placed my lips directly over her puckered hole, and forced my tongue deeper and deeper into her ass. I moved one hand to her ass cheek and gripped it tightly, both to hold her still and to enjoy the feeling of her ass on my hand. I slid my other hand between her legs and slid two fingers back into her pussy, as I began to rub her clit with my thumb. I once again curled my fingers towards her g-spot, as I began to finger fuck her pussy. Her breaths were coming out as deep moans every time my fingers thrust into her pussy. My thumb was working her clit at the perfect angle.

I moaned into her asshole, as I felt her clench and clamp down on my fingers in her pussy and my tongue in her asshole. I worked both of her holes in sync to each other, and the result was amazing to behold. My mother began to rock back into me, driving my fingers deeper and harder into her pussy and my tongue deeper and harder into her asshole. She finally moaned out, "Oh, baby. Fuck me! Fuck mommy hard! God, that feels so fucking good! Oh, I haven't been fucked like this in so long. Too long. Oh, I love it when you tongue fuck mommy's asshole. So good."

I moaned again and had to resist the urge to finger fuck myself, as I felt my pussy tingling almost painfully. Mom's lower body began to shake against my face, as her next orgasm built even faster then the other's. My tongue and fingers were plunging deep and hard into both of her holes, as she continued to rock back into me. Her moans were music to my ears, as I felt her ass cheeks press against either side of my face. I started to flick my tongue up and down, as I continued to tongue fuck her asshole. Mom's let out a high pitched cry of surprise, as I hit the inside of her ass just right. I knew that this next orgasm would probably push her to her breaking point. I remembered how warn out I had been after the first time she gave me multiple orgasms and I couldn't wait to see and hear her reaction.

Our bodies were working together now to force this next orgasm on mom. My tongue was driving in and out of her asshole as fast and deep as I could make it, with the tip of my tongue still flicking up and down inside her. My fingers in her pussy were slamming hard and deep and aimed right at her g-spot, as my thumb continued to rub her swollen clit. Mom was moaning deeply and forcing her body back into my face and fingers, as she fucked herself on me. I loved the feeling of mom slamming her ass back into my face, forcing her asshole onto my tongue and her pussy onto my fingers. She had now positioned herself doggie style to better allow her to slam back into me. Her ass cheeks were shaking beautifully, as she moved back and forth.

Mom's moans and grunts were loud and testified to the amount of pleasure she was receiving from me. My own moans were quiet compared to hers, but could definitely be heard. Her body was shaking and her asshole and pussy clamped down hard on my fingers and tongue. I then felt her pussy and asshole quiver and her pussy release another flood of her juices over my fingers and hand. She then slammed her body back against me with all of her might, burying my tongue deep into her asshole and my fingers deep in her pussy. She went completely still and her body shook with small trembles. With a loud cry of "Baby!" she hit her climax and orgasmed violently. She moaned deeply as her trembling body shook from head to toe. Her lower body then collapsed forward onto the bed. I stayed in my position until her asshole and pussy stopped quivering and both holes seemed to relax. I then withdrew my tongue from her asshole and placed a tender kiss to her wet puckered hole, as I with drew my fingers from her pussy and licked them clean.

I then placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips and licked all of her excess juices from them as well, then placed another kiss to her clit. Mom moaned, as she felt my customary tender aftercare to her. I then guided her lower body down onto the bed, as I slid my way up the bed and snuggled into her side. She was so out of it, that she continued to lay there on her stomach trembling and panting. I pulled her to my body and stroked her gently, earning a content sigh from her. Mom slowly opened her eyes and gazed at me with a look of pure love, affection, and satisfaction. She leaned forward and planted a tender kiss to my lips, then turned her body to her side and snuggled closer to me. I had never seen her so out of it, and loved the fact that I had brought her so much pleasure.

She finally whispered out, "Baby, that was amazing. I love you so much. I haven't cum that hard or so many times in years. You are amazing, my sweet baby girl."

I whispered back, "I love you too mom."

She then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep nestled comfortably in my arms.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,347 Followers