Mother of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slutty?" I perked up.

"I suppose so, yes." Mom rolled her eyes and gave the very tip of my dick a smooch, flicking her tongue against my urethra before gently nursing on the entire head. "Though I'm not sure you're supposed to use that word for your own Mother, sluts are only after sex and that's not what this is."

"You're right, sorry Mom."

"Now, if you were to call me your Mommy-slut, I might not be so discouraging." Every word was bringing me closer to a quickly approaching orgasm. I knew my little Mommy-slut could tell; she increased the speed her hand was working on me, twisting up and down the engorged cock head pulsating between her nimble fingers, and continued her dirty talk.

"What makes Mommy-sluts different from regular whores is that they only fuck one man, and they don't do it because they love sex, they do it because they love him." I kept quiet and let her build to her point. "This might sound a bit crazy, but I think you've brought something to light your Mother had buried since college."

"What's that, Mom?" My heart was seconds from exploding in my chest.

"You awakened a curiosity, Sean. I never wondered what life would be like with another man, your Father has always provided for us so I let the low sex drive slide for years now."

"What changed?"

"When I saw that photo in your wallet, I realized I could have these new curiosities settled without having to leave my marriage. I still love your Dad, but I love you in a way he'll never understand, we've always been that way."

"So, you want me to fuck you then? Right now?" Excitement rose in my voice.

"No, not right now." Mom's cheeks turned a remarkable red hue. "But, you know, I haven't thought about it but...maybe. For some reason I wanted to do this, even though it was never a thing for Donald and I. For some reason, I want to try all these things with you, I want to make you feel good. And if that makes me feel good too, that's all the better. I don't even think I have to ask you but, would you, ya know, want to?"

"Want to...what?"

"To...fuck, your Mother. Would that be something you-."

"Yes! Please!" I blurted out excitedly, reeking of absolute dork.

Mom laughed it off, putting on her most adorable set of eyelashes and batting them seductively. "I'm sure you'd love to get inside this moist, buttery Mommy muffin wouldn't you, stud? Would that make you feel good?"

"You're actually already doing a great job of the part where you make me feel, well, incredible actually." I could feel the semen boiling in my balls like I was being hit in the stomach. It was all encompassing and I knew I only had precious seconds to give warning. "Fuck, oh my God, Mom I'm about to-."

"Cum. For your Mommy-slut, I know baby, I can feel you pulsing, and your balls are all tightened up. Now, this next part I haven't done in a while, but I used to be pretty good at it." Before I had a chance to ask her to clarify, Mom was already showing me firsthand what a blowjob queen she was, and how fiercely determined she was to swallow me.

The searing warmth churning in my spine exploded to a surge of lightning vibrating through my muscles, turning me putty held up only by the sheer will to experience my Mother gulping my seed.

She pinched her hand at the base of my dick just as I felt the freight train orgasm hit me, wrapping her mouth around the plump, shiny knob. I expected to start spouting off immediately, but Mom keenly held the thickest initial burst in with her tight grip, slurping her bumpy tongue along the bottom of my rigid cock to elicit another powerful muscle spasm. With all that stockpiled cream itching to be released, all Mom had to do was let go and she would get a face full of pearly white goop dripping from her baby blue eyes down to the pinks of her fat, luscious lips.

Before my inexperienced mind could figure out what was really going on in Mom's head, she showed me what only years of expertly practiced blowjobs can teach you.

Rather than pull away from me, Mom thrust herself forward and gobbled my dick to the root and jutted out her chin so she was pressed right up against my body. The buildup of cum she was waiting for came rushing out like a fire hose, dumping rope after rope of sticky semen down her throat. Since she couldn't breathe, she couldn't actually get herself to swallow. Mom's mouth wasn't emptying and it began to collect the semen that wasn't being forcibly injected directly into her stomach, steadily increasing the size she would have to ingest when she finally swallowed the bulk of my cream.

From where my bulbous cock head was situated, I could feel her throat muscles flex and expand when she moved back to create enough room to gulp down the pool of her Son's hot, frothy cum sloshing around in her cheeks. A distressed gurgle escaped Mom's throat, expelling a large gob of cum onto my balls which she promptly gathered with her palm, smoothing it around my quivering testicles with a careful caress.

With an intensity I'd only seen in movies, my Mom pulled back and, for lack of a better term, convulsed. I must've hit something at the back of her throat because she seized up and pulled back, cheeks expanding as she fought to keep my cum from exploding out of her mouth. Mom opened her mouth and struggled to let out what air she could in a sickening, deep gurgle that sent spit and cum all over my balls. Without missing a beat she gathered up what she spat out and pushed it between her legs, spreading the sticky mixture over her undoubtedly soaking wet slit.

Tears were streaming from her eyes, but she didn't relent even after depositing what was easily the most impressive load I'd ever shot, into her stomach with a hearty gulp, chugging the salty baby butter until she had cleared her mouth of the sticky syrup. Stars were popping up in my vision, but I could still make out the form of my Mother bobbing her head back and forth on my dick, using the spongy back of her throat to aggressively draw out more cum. Even though the majority had been let out, I still had enough saved up to squeeze out a few juicy gobs right onto her waiting tongue. With her famously tight grip, Mom pulled upwards from the bottom of my dick and extracted one last spurt of goo right onto her tongue, savouring the sweet nectar and rolling it around her tonsils.

I waited for her to swallow, but she was reluctant. I watched breathlessly as my cum swam around her mouth, pushed to and fro and coating the bright pink surface in a white, gummy mess of bubbly froth. Most of it spilled to the back of her throat and she suppressed a choke, allowing me to watch as she let it tediously drip down the back of her throat to the rest already pooling in her belly.

Mom gargled and more bubbles popped up in the copious mixture of sperm and saliva poised to overflow her mouth if she wasn't careful. The bubbles popped one by one as she rotated her tongue, breaking them back down into a gluey, sticky concoction that resembled a thick syrup. Once it was all settled, she closed her mouth and squinted her eyes really tight, scrunching up her nose as she greedily swallowed her reward. Finally able to breathe, she gave an exasperated sigh and let oxygen fill her lungs once again.

Mom was quiet for a moment, holding one shaking hand over her tummy and giving it mindless little rubs back and forth, eyes distantly staring into the shower wall like it were a rich painting. Her body jumped a bit and a small burp escaped, prompting an enormous blush and a quick apology. With a tummy full of what should have been her future grandchildren, Mom had a satisfied glow that stayed with her while she continued to nurse on my exhausted cock, smiling giddily whenever I would make it twitch a little in response to her kisses or licks.

Truth be told, with everything rushing through my head, the only thing I really wanted to know was what was going on in hers...