Mother Son Chance Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an incredible session that must have lasted for a long time. We made up for all those moments when our lips were close and we wanted to do more than just a dry peck. I couldn't believe how amazing our kisses were, how delicious her lips were, and how pleasant her mouth was pressed so passionately against mine.

Once our passions were expressed so thoroughly, I pulled myself away from her and looked at her. This time I could really look at her as a woman, and not just a mother. She looked incredibly beautiful to me at that moment and I told her so.

Then I whispered in her ear: "I want to see you naked."

Once again she was hesitant to respond. I reached for the knot of her gown and gently pulled on it. She pulled herself away from me as the knot became undone. She stood about an arm's-length from me as the flaps of her gown started to open. Once completely untied, she just let it hang and stood in front of me seductively, with her arms hanging on her sides and her gown slightly open in the front.

That's when I got a big surprise. I had expected her to be fully dressed inside that gown, but as I reached across with trembling hands and opened her gown a little further, like I was unwrapping a gift, I found that she had absolutely nothing on underneath.

She was completely naked underneath that gown. She had actually undressed to come to my room, as opposed to dressing up. It was very erotic to think that my mother had come to my room prepared for only one eventuality, and it was happening as she must have hoped—or planned—for it to happen.

First part that I saw was her stomach. It took my breath away as her stomach and the region below it opened up to my view. I noticed a patch of hair below the stomach and then her thighs and legs became completely visible. I then started to move the top part of her gown away and exposed her breasts slowly to my eyes.

They were incredible. I knew my mother had big breasts, but when they hung in front of me in all of their glory, I couldn't believe their beauty. They ware magnificent. I had to quickly cup them. I held the palms of my hands against the fullness of her breasts. Her nipples were right in the center of my palms. I gently pressed them to absorb their softness into my skin. Her nipples were firm. Her breasts were full and firm.

She made a soft sound that made my blood become sweet. She enjoyed my touch and I enjoyed touching her. Soon my hands were caressing her breasts all over.

I didn't even notice when she slipped that gown off of her shoulders and it fell to the ground. She stood there in front of me, completely naked, very alluring and extremely sexy. I took her in my arms once again and started kissing her hard and fast. I felt her breasts on my chest as my hands moved all over her back and down to her ass. It was another electrifying experience when my hands found her buttocks and I started to caress them all over.

I was kissing her, rubbing my chest over her breasts, cupping and caressing her cheeks in my hands and running my fingers over her crack. I ran my hands over her back, on her hips, on her sides, on her shoulders, her neck, her face, her hair, and back to her breasts. I couldn't make up my mind if it was more important to kiss her or to fondle her or to caress her. I tried to do all at once and soon I was out of breath.

I came to my senses as I felt her grab the bottom part of my T-shirt and started to pull it off of me. She was undressing me. My mother was taking my clothes off. She wanted to get me naked and feel my skin against hers. The act was so sensuous that I felt even more increase in my arousal.

I pulled a little away as she lifted the shirt off of my head. As soon as it was off, I was back against her body with my bare chest fully pressed against her naked breasts. Our skin to skin contact was incredible. I had never felt so good in my life as I did then with my mothers breasts fully presses into me, my hands holding her ass and slightly lifting her up, and my lips practically devouring her mouth.

She was the one to put some brakes on my passions. She stopped kissing me, stopped me from fondling her, and just held herself against me, with her head resting on my shoulder. I held her like that while trying to slow down my heartbeats. We stood there, in each other's arms, for a long while, just "enjoying the moment".

Finally, after a long while, I pulled myself away from her. I had held her so tight against myself that her breasts were stuck to my chest and we had to practically pull them apart. I moved little to the side and motioned for her to get into bed.

What she did next has got to be the most erotic thing I have seen in my entire life. She moved towards my bed as I took in her naked view. She first placed her hands on the bed as she leaned down on it. Her breasts hung downward from her chest as her back and her butt made a nice curve. She then moved her hands forward as she placed her right knee on the bed, with her left leg extended backwards, stretching her body in the most sensuous, sexually arousing, and incredibly erotic pose. I looked at her with awe as my dick jerked as a response to that pose. She lifted her other knee and placed it on the bed. Her pose changed to her sitting on all fours, with her butt protruding ceiling-ward, her back curved beautifully, and her breasts moving to the rhythm of my heart. She took a few steps on her knees as she reached close to my pillows, then she lifted her top up and sat for a second or two on her knees. Then, quickly she positioned herself with her head on my pillow, her back on my bed, looking at me with a come hither look.

Something snapped inside of me. I quickly jerked my shorts and my briefs off of me and jumped into bed with her, supporting an incredible hard-on, with this incredible desire to enter her body as quickly as possible. I was feverish with desire for her. I was so horny that the desire to sex her took over my brain. I couldn't think of anything else but to be inside of her as if my life depended on the speed with which I could do that.

I placed myself next to her and started to rub her breasts with my hands. I started to kiss her again as I settled myself first next to her and then started to climb on top of her, all the while keeping my lips in full contact with hers. I placed myself on top of her, pressing my erection into her stomach, as I placed my legs between hers. She opened them enough to let me lie down on top of her with my knees between her legs, supporting my weight.

I started to rock back and forth, rubbing my chest on her breasts, trying to angle my cock in upward direction, without breaking our kiss. Once my cock was lying flat against her belly, I started to move my lower body down and down until I could feel my cock sliding through her pubic hair and down further still where her pussy was. It didn't take long for me to feel my cock pressing into her pussy.

I was going insane, to put it mildly. I wanted to fuck my mother so bad that I could not wait a second longer to press myself inside of her. I kept rocking myself steadily trying to find her hole as I kept my mouth on hers, kissing, sucking, and licking. She must have realized what my intentions were as she raised her knees upwards, opening her legs a little more and thrusting her pelvis upwards to meet my cock.

As I kissed her so hungrily and as my body tried so fervently to find her pussy, she reached between us, held my penis gently in her fingers, and mercifully directed me to her hole. As soon as I felt my cock between her pussy lips and as soon as I felt her wetness on the tip of my dick, I pressed myself against her.

I was so horny at that moment that I couldn't hear anything. My ears were buzzing. I was so horny that I wanted to just impale her with all my power. She must have realized my impatience, as I am sure she must have felt my fever. She positioned herself to receive me. I could feel her guiding me between her lips. She rubbed my cock across her pussy lips and then moved it up and down until I could feel my tip on her hole. She then raised her buttocks upward a little while her knees went even closer to her breasts. She placed her hands on my back and applied slight pressure to signal me to press down.

I did. I wanted to press as hard as I could, but instead I pressed down gently. I couldn't believe the difference between my strong desire to enter her and my patience in entering her slowly. I even pulled back a little trying to get just the right angle for a memorable entry.

I felt her pussy opening up to me. She was very wet, so it wasn't too difficult to enter. I felt my dick enter her. I felt my penis make its way into her. I felt my head slide into her hole. She held firm as her hands urged me in.

I was in. I have never felt so sweet in my life, as I did when my cock made its way through her vagina. I pushed it as far in as I could and then I rested myself on top of her and started to kiss her like there was no tomorrow.

I was kissing my mother while I was fucking my mother. I was feeling her breasts on my chest and I was feeling her thighs on my hips. I was feeling her tongue in my mouth and her heels on my buttocks. I was feeling her all over and I was feeling her all inside. I couldn't believe the sensations that were running from my loins all the way to my brain and all the way to my toes.

We kissed for a long, long time like that with my dick inside of her. Sometime I moved it in and out but most times I just held it inside of her while my mouth worked on her mouth. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her eyes, her nose, her eyebrows, her forehead, her chin, her neck, and sucked and licked her ears. I even tried to suck on her breasts but I couldn't keep my dick inside of her while I sucked on her nipples.

Somewhere towards the wee hours of the night, I noticed that we had stopped kissing as vigorously as she started urging me to move in and out of her pussy with my dick. I started to move in and out slowly, started to pump her while her hands kept urging me on. Eventually, they started to urge me on a little faster, until I was no longer kissing her, but only fucking her. I was moving my buttocks back and forth, sliding in and out, and moving my dick across her pussy with speed and force. She made sure I stayed in and didn't slip out by keeping her legs locked on my back. Her breasts were dancing to my strokes and her face had these incredible feelings on it that I could not only see but feel as well. She was feeling the sweetness of our lovemaking and her body was responding quite nicely to my rhythm.

Somewhere along the way, she started to tense up and I could feel her body getting erect. I mean that literally. I could feel her body getting erect, in response to my erection moving inside of her. I wasn't prepared for her response to my fucking, when her body actually started to convulse. She locked her legs a little harder as she started to thrust upward with more force than I was applying downward. It became so strong that I finally just held myself still, while she pumped me in and out of her with strong strokes. Her sound was confused. She was moaning but her moans were getting caught in her throat.

It finally happened after what seemed like a long time of me holding myself in position. She thrust quite hard again me a few times. Then she just held herself pressed up and into me with all of her force and then she wiggled left and right while screaming, literally screaming on top of her head. She came so strongly that she almost dislodged me off of her.

Her body finally relaxed and I resumed my fucking. This time slowly and steadily. I could feel my sensations becoming quite pronounced. I was feeling my climax coming as well and I wanted to last as long as possible while she was so relaxed. I enjoyed fucking her more this way because I could concentrate on my own sensations and get the most out of her pussy by feeling it along the length of my cock.

It started with a slow current from my balls. I started to pump a little faster as the sensations became stronger. A little faster still, when I began to feel the sweetness of the universe on the head of my cock, until I was just trying to push my entire self into her.

I came with so much strength that I felt my body go numb. It was an incredible climax as I came vigorously inside her pussy. At first my cock throbbed a little and then my sperm shot out of my penis with a lot of pressure. I am sure she must have felt it hit her insides. I came and came and came. I came for a long time. I held myself hard against her until my dick stopped coming. Then I collapsed on top of her.

I was exhausted, as she held me in her arms. It was so comforting to be held by my mom while my dick was inside of her, softening slowly. Eventually, I felt my dick soften to a point where I couldn't keep it inside of her any longer. It slipped out. That was my cue as well, as I slipped off of her.

She turned towards me and kept looking at me all the while I tried to catch my breath. Eventually, when I was able to get a hold of myself, she smiled, kissed me on the lips gently and asked: "So, how was it?"

"I don't have the right words to describe how it was. It was incredible."

"Yes, it was." She seemed quite happy. "I have never felt as good as I do right now."

That session was the first of many during that weekend. We made love to each other repeatedly and thoroughly. We were able to expend all of our feelings on each other and have a clear understanding of our deepest desires for each other. When my father came back, we managed to continue our nightly routine and expanded it into a morning routine where she would come to my room after he left for work, and we would make love until it was time for me to get ready to go to work myself. The fact that ours is a forbidden love, makes the whole affair as intense today, as it was when we began those many moons ago.

*

Author's Note: This story has been in the making for close to six years now. My last submission was in 2005. It is difficult to explain the absence but suffice it to say that personal circumstances kept me occupied to the extent that I couldn't give enough attention to it. As a matter of fact, I wanted to add more after the first love making session, but then the time kept slipping by and I finally decided to finish it with the brief paragraph at the end. Otherwise it would have taken another few years before I could submit it for publication. I hope you've enjoyed it and will send me appropriate feedback. It would be nice to hear from you. [Xyster]