Mother Starts Dating Ch. 02

Story Info
Son helps mum update her online profile.
2.6k words
4.11
43.9k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it go last night?" I texted my Mum, knowing exactly how it went.

"Really well! He was very nice!" came the reply a few minutes later. I laughed to myself, yes very nice indeed.

"Think you'll see him again?" I asked.

"It's a possibility. He's very young though, so I'm not sure."

"Well obviously it's something you'll need to think about. And of it doesn't work out then at least you can try again for a similar experience with someone else."

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you had a good time with this guy, then there's a good chance you might have a good time with other young men from that site."

"That's true. Are you still coming over for dinner on Sunday?"

"Yep! See you then."

I spent my weekend scheming on how I could get my mother to fuck more guys and how I could watch her do it. Without the means to set an elaborate system of cameras throughout Mum's house I figured my best bet was sneaking in and hiding in the spare room while she was out meeting them. And for her to get more dates we would have to "sex up" her profile on the dating site; that meant photos.

"So the date went well?" I asked at the end of dinner on Sunday. Mum and I were again finishing a bottle of wine (I should point out that Mum doesn't often drink, but enjoys wine with company, she's a "cheap drunk").

"Yes very well. He was a lovely young man and we had a great time at the bar, talking and laughing and dancing..."

"Dancing?"

"Yes, it was a lot of fun! Then we came back here for a drink."

"Nice work Mum!" I teased.

"Oh stop it!" she laughed. "Like you said, I'm a grown woman and I can do what I like."

"Well done you! So are you seeing him again?" as I asked this her face changed a little.

"I texted Dave a couple of times but haven't heard back yet"

"Well he's a young guy, they don't always know that they are supposed to reply."

"I suppose so, but I would like to see him again. Even just for another drink."

"I'm sure he'll be in touch," I said reassuringly. "And to seal the deal let's update your profile on the site. Something to give Dave a reminder of what he's missing out on the longer he waits to reply. And also something to attract other guys." I winked and gave Mum a broad smile.

"You're right" she said as she finished her glass. She got up and walked off to get the laptop.

As she walked away I watched her ass. I had been sneaking looks at her ass and tits all night, remembering the amazing view I had of her just two nights ago.

After Mum returned and logged in, I suggested a few improvements to her profile.

"The first thing you need to do is add some photos."

"Here," she said opening a folder on the computer, "the last one you picked work very well, so you can choose which ones to put up."

"Ok, let's have a look.."

Mum only had two or three good photos of herself. I chose a couple that showed off her face in good lighting, but there was nothing too sexy.

"Ok, Mum this is a problem. We might have to take some photos of you for the site."

"Really?"

"Yeah, a lot of these photos are either too far away, or in bad light, or just flat out not sexy enough."

Mum raised her eyebrow at me.

"It's a dating site Mum, you have to look sexy."

"Ok, so what are we going to do?"

"Hmmm, go put on something sexy, like you're going out, and I'll take some photos of you. We can shoot you in a few different outfits too."

Mum gave me a look like her son had just asked to take sexy photos of her, and took another big swig of wine. I was about to explain, when she downed her glass and said:

"Ok, let's do it. I'll get changed you get more wine." She turned and walked off to the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I waited in teh living room, playing with the settings on my phone's camera. Mum finally came back out of her room. She was made up and wearing the same dress from two nights ago; the one she was wearing when Dave was finger fucking her on the couch.

"Wow, Mum, that looks amazing!" She smiled and did a little twirl. I handed her a glass of wine and directed her to the couch.

"Ok," I started, "just lounge back into the arm of the couch and hold the glass of wine up." Mum followed my direction and I snapped a couple of pictures. "Hmmm, put both legs up on the couch and lie back a little, and put your far knee up, that's it, and smile." Mum was happily followng and occaisionally sipped her wine as I snapped pictures of her in various poses.

"Um, Mum this is embarassing, but, could you show a bit more cleavege?"

"Sorry?"

"Well, you're quite covered up and these guys will react better to a more sexy image..." I was blushing a lot as I asked her to show off her tits.

"Oh, ok. I can do that" she replied.

Mum adjusted her dress so that her breasts were more prominent, shimmying the straps low of her shoulders. She then reaching into her bra and moved her tits around until suddenly they were bulging out of her dress. Mum now looked a lot more sultry, like a real MILF (though at 60 she's probably more correctly a GILF).

"Better?" She asked. I blushed again.

"Ah, yeah perfect" I managed before rasing the camera (my phone) and snapping some more shots. I started directing her again. "Why don't you put one leg on the ground and keep your other leg up and bent at the knee, then lean forward a little?" Even with her dress on, she looked like a slut with open legs waiting for cock. I took the last few shots. "Well I think that's all we need unless you want to take some more?"

"What more do you think we'd need?" Mum's voice was a little slurred from the wine.

"Oh I dunno, ones that show a bit more skin I suppose"

"Hmmm, maybe next time, I think these might be enough." As horny as I was from the thought of photographing my mother in various states of undress I was glad we didn't. I loved this idea, but didn't want to make our relationship too wierd.

"Ok, cool!" I said with almost real relief. "Let me jump online and I'll update your profile. You can get changed back if you like."

Mum got up off the couch and walked back to her room (with only a little swaying from the wine). I kept my eyes on her ass as she did. Wandering over to the laptop, I began to transfer the photos. Glancing up from the progress bar I realised that Mum had neglected to fully close the door to her room.

Right then I was thankful for two things, my excellent eyesight and that my Mum needed glasses. Through the gap in the door I could see my mother's reflection in her mirror. She was still wearing the dress and looking at herself. She reached up and slid the dress down off her shoulders, letting it hit the floor.

Once again I was treated to the site of my mother standing in lingerie. Her skin covered in freckles, wrinkles and stretchmarks. Her fat tits almost overflowing from her bra. The mound of her hairy pussy visible through her panties.

Mum moved her hands up over her stomach and then back down over her hips and thighs, either side of her cunt. Then she reached up and squeezed her tits, pouting and miming at the mirror as she did. She bent forward and mimed showing off her tits to some lucky guy. She stood up and again and shook them up and down, watching how much they bounced. Her tits flopped and bounced in her bra as she began to pinch her nipples, looking the mirror to see how they looked when erect. She pinched and twisted over and over, trying to get them as big as possible.

I glanced down at the progress bar, it was done. I took a break from my perving to arrange the photos on her profile. As I did so I saw a new message pop up. I checked on Mum, she was just putting on her robe so I called out.

"Hey Mum, it worked already!"

Mum wandered over, tying her robe as she did. I glanced up but the chances of perving were over. She sat down in front of the computer and clicked on the chat box.

"Oh I thought it would be Dave, this is someone else" she said with mild surprise.

"It's not too surprising that more than one man would find you attractive, Mum" I said in a joking tone.

Mum smiled at me and typed her reply to the new man. I didn't watch closely over her shoulder like I did last time. Instead I asked what he was saying. Mum waved me away.

"I'll tell you when I'm done. Sorry, I need to concentrate in case I say something silly."

I shrugged and let her do her thing while I poured myself a glass of wine.

As she typed I asked questions.

"So is he a nice guy?"

"Yes but quite forward."

"Forward?"

"Well he's already talking about sex."

I almost spat my wine.

"What!? And what are you replying?"

"None of your business" she winked at me, "though he certainly liked the photos you took." I was getting the feeling that Mum was enjoying her new found sexuality. She was smiling as she typed and seemed to be enjoying the chat. After a while she finally stopped typing, closed the lid and stood up.

"Well, I've got another date!"

"What? Oh well done Mum! Who's the lucky guy?"

"His name is Peter and I'm meeting him for a drink after work on Friday."

"Nice work Mum," I said with a smile.

"Yes, this is a lot of fun. Thank you for making me do this."

"Happy to help Mum."

"Good because if you don't mind I'll text you again, just to feel a bit safer."

"That's totally fine."

"Ok, good. Now I have to go to bed, the wine is about to put me to sleep."

"That's cool, talk to you again on Friday." I got up and hugged my mother goodbye and walked out the door.

I was at the end of her driveway when a thought stuck me. There was a narrow walkway down the left side of Mum's house, between the house itself and a fence that ran along the boundary. It was a solid, tall fence so the neighbours wouldn't see me if I walked down it. It was also the side of the house that Mum's bedroom was on. I slipped into the walkway and made my way silently down the side of the house to my mother's bedroom window.

I could see the glow from her window and when I finally reached it my hunch was correct. The vertical venetian blinds Mum used left enough of a gap that I could see into her room. It wasn't perfect (my previous spot was much better), but it was good to know.

I was about to leave when Mum walked into the room from the adjacent bathroom. She walked towards her bedroom door, so her back was to me, as she undid her robe and removed it. As she did so, hanging it from a hook behind the door, I was treated to an amazing sight: my mother's bare ass.

She hadn't been wearing anything under the robe and somehow I hadn't noticed. I watched her ass jiggle and wobble as she walked and I began thinking how I would love to see one of lovers slap it.

She hung up the robe, turned off the light switch and turned around. Once again I saw my mother's naked body by the soft light of her bedside lamp. Her large breasts hung low, resting on her stomach. Her nipples stood proudly erect, it wasn't too cold tonight so I wondered if she had been pinching them again. My eyes moved down to her hairy pussy mound, knowing that between her fat thighs were a set of big cunt lips.

I thought Mum was going to bed, but instead she went to the mirror again, checking herself out. She ran her hands up and under her tits, cupping them. She raised them up and jiggled them. They rippled and flopped about in her hands. She started bouncing them up and down together, like she was giving a titwank to some invisble man. Suddenly she let them drop and I watched as they bounced before resting again on her belly.

She slid her hands down into the thick bush of hair covering her cunt. She pulled tightly at the hair with her fingers, slightly exposing her clit hood and the cunt lips beneath it. She continued pulling the hair, and slowly set her feet apart and squated a little, opening her old cunt.

She reached down with both hands and I saw her pulling at her cunt lips. She was pulling them down and then running her hands up and down her pussy. The motion reminded me of milking a cow: my mother, the fuck cow. Her eyes were closed now and I could see she was enjoying this. I wondered how often she did this. Did my mother play with her cunt every night before bed, or had the chat stirred her up into a horny mess.

She stopped and walked to the corner of the bed. She put one leg either side of the corner and sat down. With her legs wide my mother's pussy was splayed open, like a woman in a cheap porno. Mum's open cunt was framed by her thick bush, her lips open and proud. She reached down and began rubbing her clit, stopping every now and again to pull her cunt lips. With her left hand she pinched and twisted her nipples.

Suddenly Mum slapped her clit hard three times in a row then grabbed her fat cunt lips and pulled them wide apart befopre slapping her clit again. Then she shoved three fingers deep into her wet fuckhole with her left hand, letting her right hand rub her clit hard. My Mum really got off on this harder style. Her hips began bucking up against her hands, she was fucking herself hard.

Her fat ass bounced on the bed and her tits flopped about crazily as my mother fingered her cunt. It didn't take long before I saw my mother's orgasm. She flushed red across her chest, her nipples erect and screwed up her eyes. Even through the thick glass I could hear her moans as she came. She had curled forward in order to shove her fingers as deep as she could and her belly sat round on the top of her thighs.

Mum pulled her wet fingers from her cunt and laid back on the bed. Her hole gaped open and her cunt was red and slick from the fucking she had just given herself. My mother was such a beautiful old whore.

A noise behind me made me turn around. There was nothing there, but when I turned back, my mother had rolled onto the bed and was crawling under the covers. I decided it was time for me to sneak off to my bed. I left to make plans for Mum's next date night.