Mother's Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire pushes Susan to do something dangerous.
1.3k words
4.13
21k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after all these years I became emotional seeing her, wrapping my arms around Claire tightly. She didn't hesitate kissing me, immediately picking up where we had left off all those years ago. She still tasted the same. When our lips parted I felt a flame ignite inside me.

Claire had me shaking with excitement. After wanting this for so long I suddenly became nervous at the prospect of inviting her back into my bed. I opened a bottle of wine to calm myself. God, Claire was staring at me with hunger in her eyes. I quickly pushed down the urge to rip her clothes off when I heard Tommy opening the front door.

"There he is, our knight in shining armour." Claire said loudly.

Claire pulled the two of us into her arms, laughing joyfully. The gesture reminded me of times past, making my eyes tear up.

"And he brought wine!" Claire said, kissing my son on the cheek.

The three of us spent a lovely evening together. We listened attentively as Claire told us all about her life living abroad. I started to feel jealous, she'd lived the kind of life I had envisioned for myself when I was younger. I could tell Tommy was getting bored with us, when he excused himself for the night the flame from earlier reignited inside me. I finally had Claire all to myself.

We opened another bottle, moved closer together on the couch and kissed for a long time. Claire was amazing, I missed kissing her so much. When she cupped my breast I panicked a little, worried Tommy would walk in on us.

"He's sleeping." Claire whispered softly.

I lifted my arms, making it easier for her to undress me. I was putty in her hands, shuddering when she removed my bra. I melted when Claire took both my breasts in her hands, fondling them lustfully. One of her hands slowly moved down my body, making me moan with anticipation. A moment later I gasped, feeling her fingers explore my slick lips. I haven't been touched like this in years.

Goosebumps covered my body as her mouth latched onto my nipple. When one of her fingers entered me I started quivering. A second finger entered me followed by a loud sucking sound when her mouth pulled away from my nipple.

Claire gently held my face in her hand, staring into my eyes as a third finger entered me. It felt erotic holding her gaze while she pleasured me. She kissed me again, a fourth finger penetrating me. I became self-conscious of my own wetness, hoping the sound wouldn't carry too far.

I felt myself getting close and pulled away from her kiss, tilting my head back. I focused on her touch, willing myself to cum. I needed this badly. My legs started shaking, it was pure bliss. Feeling the waves of pleasure washing over me I slowly opened my eyes, gently running my fingers through Claire's hair.

When I noticed Tommy with his back towards us, disappearing around the corner I felt a chill run down my spine. Was he watching us? Claire was staring at me with a gentle smile on her face, completely oblivious to the fact that we had just been caught by my son of all people.

"I've missed you." Claire said softly.

Taking hold of her hand I lead her back to my bedroom. My legs felt unsteady walking past Tommy's room. I should have been angry at him for catching us, instead I felt shame to my core for being turned on by it. I pushed the thought out of my mind when we started undressing each other.

On my bed I pushed Claire down on her back, eagerly parting her legs. She was loud when my tongue brushed her womanhood. It was a good thing I had her behind a closed door for this. I took great care making love to her, diligent with my tongue and my lips. We shared multiple orgasms together throughout the night.

The next morning I woke up with a headache. I admired Claire's nudity for a few moments while she snored softly before leaving for work. On my way out I peeked inside Tommy's room, he was still asleep. I dreaded having to talk with him about last night. After some consideration and cowardice on my part I decided it would be best if I just pretended like nothing had happened.

Later that day I was exhausted getting home from work. I found Claire with Tommy in the living room, perhaps it was my imagination but I noticed some tension between them. Claire stood and kissed me in front of Tommy. It made me tense up a little, wondering how Tommy would react. He just glanced in our direction once before looking away, he didn't seem to care.

"You look like you had a rough day. Come, sit with us. Tommy has weed." Claire said.

"Is that right?" I asked, staring at Tommy.

Tommy just shrugged, he seemed distant. I surprised myself by nodding. "Why not?"

Now Tommy was staring at me with an eyebrow raised. He knew I never touch the stuff. I was feeling adventurous after spending the night with Claire. They each took a drag before Tommy handed it over reverently, like he was holding a gun in his hand. "Careful, it's strong."

I ignored him and took a drag. It burned my throat, my lungs. I had a coughing fit, my eyes were watering while they laughed at me. I didn't feel anything so I took another drag, giggling when my son's eyes grew wide. I started to feel warm inside and got an idiot grin on my face, for some reason.

"You look like you're a good kisser." Claire said suddenly.

Her words made me open my eyes and turn in her direction. I felt a little confused, slow in realising my head had been on Tommy's shoulder. I was surprised at how confidently Tommy turned towards her. "Want to find out?"

When Claire kissed him I had a hard time puling my eyes away. Tommy looked like he knew what he was doing. Claire broke their kiss with a calm smile on her face, carefully wiping her thumb over his lower lip.

"That was nice, thank you. Your turn to kiss him." Claire said, looking at me.

It took me a moment to register what Claire had said. She was being serious. My heart started racing, was she out of her mind?

"Don't be silly." I said weakly.

"Why not? It's just a kiss." Claire said teasingly.

When I looked at Tommy he didn't seem to mind, in fact he didn't seem to care about anything at all. I felt a pit in my stomach wondering what it would feel like to kiss him. It's just a kiss, why not. It won't hurt him. I stared at his mouth and realised with a shock that I wanted to kiss him. Just one kiss, just to see what it's like.

I moved quickly, before I lost my nerve. When I pressed my lips against his I felt him kiss me back. I heard Claire gasp when his tongue entered my mouth. We kissed passionately for a few moments before I pulled away in a daze. His kiss had made me wet, the realisation disturbed me. Adrenaline rushed through me, forcing me to my feet.

Tommy moved his attention towards the television, he didn't seem too bothered by my reaction. Claire quickly got up with me, she had a wild look in her eyes when she grabbed hold of my hand. I glanced at Tommy one last time before Claire pulled me away. She lead me to my bedroom, when the door slammed shut behind us Claire pressed me up against it, reaching underneath my skirt. She gave me a knowing smile when she found me wet and wanting.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Claire whispered into my ear.