Mother's Hard Choice

Story Info
A mother, a son, & Madeline.
8.4k words
4.45
255.2k
92
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers

Madeline. It's about Madeline as much as it's about my mother or me. Mod-len. That's how she pronounced it. She would make me say it over and over. Madeline was our neighbor and my mother's friend for as long as I could remember. My mother was the only one allowed to call her Len or Lennie.

Madeline was the mother of Sharon who was six months older than I. Madeline and Sharon lived four doors down; they were there before Paul came to live with my mother, and after he left. They were there when I was unexpectedly born in that house three weeks before my mother was due. My mother always tells how Madeline helped keep her and me alive until the doctor came.

When I was fourteen Madeline and mom went into business together as travel and convention consultants for corporations. Once the business was off the ground, they traveled quite a bit leaving Sharon and me together for as much as a week at a time. We spent all that time together which many times leads to 'things' but in our case we only became good friends. Besides my mom she was about the only person I ever spoke to seriously.

I felt comfortable enough with Sharon to tell her of the feelings I was developing for my mother, feelings that had developed slowly over time and circumstances. Mom and I lived in an old house that had only one full bathroom and the door was never locked. We'd knock and if one of us was in the shower and the other needed something, it was always, "come in..."

The glass shower doors distorted things enough for privacy but not enough to prevent ideas. I'd seen the shape, the curves, the dark and the light. I didn't think much of it until I got older...then I thought about it all the time.

When I thought of her as 'Carol' I could imagine she wasn't my mother...just a girl a bit older that I might look longingly at... a woman I might one day kiss, or more. After a while I dispensed with the subterfuge. I couldn't kid me; she was my mother and I wanted her.

The summer I went to a camp where I worked part of the time was a pivotal time in my life. For weeks I was away from mom. I remember the dress she wore the first weekend I went back home. It was knit and it showed off her terrific body. It was the first time I was overt with her. I said, "Mom, you look so hot in that dress; can I take your picture?"

She said, "Of course, honey."

I got the camera and she sat on the couch sideways with her legs one behind the other. I was excited enough to say, "Mom...could you pose...you know...sexy?" she smiled and hiked the dress up higher onto her thighs and pulled the top to reveal more cleavage.

She gave me a wink and said, "Don't show this to all the boys now...this is only for you." I said of course but I did show it to one of the boys telling him it was my aunt. I made up all kinds of stories for his and my amusement about how she posed for me and let me touch her. Mostly I kept it in my wallet and looked at it to feed the fantasies about my mother that made me come.

It was a few years after that when I finally spoke openly to Sharon and told her about my sexual feelings for my mother. Her response was accepting and caring as always, but still disconcerting. She looked at me confused and said, "Well Billy I guess you can't help the way you feel...I mean I know that your mom goes out with men sometimes but I always thought that she and my mom...you know..."

I looked at her like she was nuts. Know...know what? Her mother and my mother...what the hell was she talking about? Sharon saw that the thought had never crossed my mind and she said, "Look Billy I don't know anything for sure... maybe it's just my imagination..."

"Why would you say it then?" I asked.

"Well, the way they are with each other...you know, the way they look at each other and...oh it doesn't matter...it is whatever it is."

It mattered. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Obviously, Sharon was a lot more perceptive than I was because it wasn't long after that talk that everything left the realm of speculation.

I had only moved out of the house three months before the world turned upside down. My first job was a long drive from the old house and I was struggling too much with my sexual feelings towards my mother to remain in such close proximity to her. That didn't stop me from dropping in unannounced that day.

After using my key, and before I knew what was happening or even what I was seeing, I heard Madeline's voice. "Don't you knock...don't you call?" I stood there looking at a woman bent over the small table that usually had pictures on it. She was tied and her ass was exposed.

All I could say when my startle reflex passed was, "Mm...mom?"

My mother turned her head, not able to see me completely. "Oh God...Billy"

Madeline said to me, "We'll you're here...you might as well come in...this has more to do with you than you might think Billy-boy." She called me that often...probably because she knew I didn't like it.

So even though the first time I saw my mother in a sexual position wasn't the first time I'd seen her naked, it certainly was the first time I'd seen her tied and bent over a table. Her ass looked showcased because her navy blue skirt was down to her thighs yet held up by her spread legs and her matching top was still on. Her creamy skin almost glowed between the dark materials.

Madeline said, "You know we've had lots of talks, your mom and me...lots...about you...and lots of things." I didn't know what the hell she was talking about but I couldn't keep my eyes from the sight of my mother's naked flesh. Madeline was holding a short riding crop. She touched it to my mother's ass and said, "Like what you see Billy-boy?"

I didn't answer her but I said, "Are you okay mom?"

"I'm okay honey." Her voice was softer than usual.

Madeline gave her a quick snap with the crop across both globes and said "Shut up." My mother's "ohhh..." elicited an unsympathetic response.

I yelled "Hey!" and started walking toward them and said, "I'll untie you mom."

Madeline stepped between us and said, "Don't."

I guess I started to understand when my mother quietly added, "No baby, don't."

"I thought I told you to shut up." Madeline said as she gave my mother another swat with the crop. I watched with hardening fascination as Madeline spread my mother's cheeks with the fingers of one hand and inserted a finger of the other into the small opening.

When my mother moaned and said "Billy..." Madeline bent over and bit her fleshy bottom. This brought a louder cry from my mother.

Madeline raised her voice with each word as she said, "Speak when you're spoken to." She then raised the crop and delivered a snap with her wrist on the flesh that now had pink accents. This of course made my mother yell louder, which of course was what Madeline wanted, which of course led Madeline to strike her again...which of course was exactly what my mother wanted.

It was a side of my mother I'd only seen hints of. I wasn't sure what I even felt about it. As she stood exposed and vulnerable, I wanted to protect her...and I wanted to fuck her. The choice was made by Madeline; she turned to me and said, "Come here you drooling dog. You want to fuck your own mother don't you...you want to be a real mother-fucker don't you?"

I was amused by Madeline and stimulated by my mother so I played along. "Yes ma'am I do."

"The bitch told me you had a good-looking cock...take it out."

I unzipped and fought to get the hardened meat out of my pants. When I let go, it was fully erect.

Madeline laughed, "Well I guess we know what you think about this whole thing don't we Billy-boy?" She looked at my cock for a moment and then said, "The bitch was right; it is a nice cock...if cocks are your thing. I know the bitch likes them, so give her a taste Billy-boy."

I walked around the table and put my cock inches from my mother's mouth. She turned towards Madeline and said, "Please don't make me do this...he's my son...don't make me suck his cock...please Madeline...I'm begging you."

It wasn't until later that I found out about 'safe words' and understood that my mother could have stopped it all at any time. All I knew then was that my mother's beautiful mouth was right near my cock and the thought that she might suck me fogged me over. Madeline slapped her across the ass and said, "Say 'ahhh' bitch." My mother opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

She sucked me, then she sucked me and moaned, and then she sucked me and wriggled all over the table. I wasn't thinking at the time or I would have realized that she wasn't sucking like a woman being forced to suck her son's cock, she was sucking like a mother that wanted nothing but more of her son's cock in her mouth.

It was surreal. My cock was actually in my mother's mouth and the voice in my head kept asking me if I was dreaming or fantasizing. I wasn't; those were her lips around my cock and that was her tongue massaging my shaft.

Madeline was watching and the sound of her voice betrayed her excitement even though her words tried to hide it. My mother was sucking frantically and Madeline could tell that I was close to coming when she said, "Hold on Billy-boy, there's a pussy waiting for you."

I pulled out of mom's mouth and went behind her. I touched her ass and then put my hand between her legs and investigated her pussy for while because I knew that if I started fucking her, I would come too soon.

I didn't want to come too soon because I wanted to come so badly. Nothing could feel as excruciatingly good as knowing that I would come...soon...in my mother's pussy. Out of the heated fog I heard Madeline's voice, "She's waiting Billy... your momma's waiting for her mother-fucker..."

"Oh God no..." mom said. "...not inside me...don't let him put his big cock in my pussy...don't let him fuck me..." Before she finished the sentence, I had penetrated the soft opening into my mother's forbidden recesses. It was wet and slippery and she was ready. I could feel the hold she had on my cock as I entered deeper and deeper with each velvet stroke.

It took a moment before the reality of where I was and what I was doing caught up with the maelstrom of my thoughts. I was inside my mother's pussy. Sometimes the idea of a thing is more than the thing itself. Not that time. I couldn't even compare the feeling of being in her pussy to anybody else's. Sure the excitement that it was my mother added to it, but the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my cock was wondrous.

I gave my mother my whole cock and she said, "Yes...God yes..." Each word was long, drawn out, and filled with a breathy thickness. Her head was thrown back and I caressed her neck and then slid my hand over her clothed breast. I could feel the fullness and wanted the feel of her naked skin. I reached under her top and pushed the bra up. Her tit filled my hand and her back arched as I fondled the smooth satiny flesh. Her nipple felt long and rubbery between my fingers and I rolled it to the sounds of her responses. All the while, I never stopped pushing my cock as deep as it would get into my mother's pussy.

Madeline's demeanor changed and she leaned her face towards my mother. "Do you like that sweetheart?"

"Yes Lennie...yes."

"Does it feel good to have him in your pussy baby?"

"Yes...yes."

"Say 'Thank you' to your Lennie."

"Thank you Lennie...thank you...thank you."

As I continued stroking along the velvet lining of my mother's pussy, Madeline and my mother kissed...deep, full, practiced kisses. I wanted to be the one kissing my mother as I fucked her. I close my eyes and let her pussy consume me...it swallowed my cock and my mind as I filled my mother's center with my hard meat. Each penetration made the sound of water lapping on stones.

The stimulation was just too much...the sounds she made, the fragrance of her hot pussy, my cock inside it...stroking, grinding, pushing until I was up against her ass...my head and my cock exploded. Thick cum poured from me into her. I released three or four volleys that almost stood me upright as my mother's pussy filled with my cum. I held her ass as I rapidly drove in and out of her. Her mouth was still on Madeline's mouth as the muffled moan announced her own orgasm. I stoked her long after the last drop of cum left me.

I had fucked my mother and as I stood there out of breath, I didn't know what to do. Madeline nodded her head toward the door and as I left, I saw her soothing and kissing her exhausted subject as she untied her.

I went home and was too revved to do anything but pace. I went out and walked myself to exhaustion. I needed to know what was going on with my mother...what she thought about what happened...what she wanted to happen...or not happen. I called a few hours later and when she said hello I could hardly get my throat to open enough to say, "Mom...are you okay?"

"Yes dear, I'm Okay...are you?" Of course I said I was but in reality, confusion reigned.

Unbelievably, we talked about nothing for five minutes; neither of us acknowledged that a few hours before I had been having sex with her. Finally I said, "Would it be okay if I came over tomorrow after work...I mean so we could talk...alone...I mean...Madeline won't be there will she?"

"No honey...you come over and we'll talk."

The next day as I drove to the house I flipped through a fantasy I'd often had about my mother. I 'break in' to the house, masked. She's frozen and I whisper all my orders to her so she can't recognize my voice. I force her up to the attic. I take all her clothes off and then tie her to a chair with ropes above and below her tits so they stand out even more than they usually do.

The dialogue played out in my head. She's pleading, almost trancelike, "Please don't do this..."

As I massage her tits and pull on her nipples I tell her, "It doesn't matter what you do...or what you say...I'm going to fuck you."

She shakes her head and says "NO...NO...no...no..."

I use my full voice and say, "Nobody can hear you mom...I'm going to fuck you." I take off the mask and she sees it's me.

She's shocked and says, "Billy...what are you doing...you can't...I'm your mother."

I say, "I know who you are...and you should know something too...before I'm done with you, you're going to have my cum in your pussy, and in your mouth, and in your ass." Her tits look enormous as I move in on her, my fully engorged cock is by her lips. I stretch her nipples that are pinched between my fingers and she responds by swallowing as much of my cock as she can.

By the time I got to the house, my fantasy had taken me into every hole my mother has. I was as sexually charged as I could remember but when faced with the reality of my mother standing before me at the door, I didn't really know what to expect or say or do. Anything seemed better than the limbo I was in.

I usually kissed my mother on the cheek when I saw her, so I did. She leaned to accept it as usual. She took my hand and led me to the couch where we sat. She kept my hand in hers which was not usual. "Honey, I'm sure yesterday was as crazy a day as either of us have experienced but I want you to know...well first, I love you and I'm always going to love you..."

"Mom, I love you too...but you can't imagine...I've wanted to make love to you for so long...you don't know..."

"I know honey...I've seen it in you...I'm your mother and I could tell...and I've thought about for a few years too baby..."

I interrupted and started apologizing, "But mom...I shouldn't have forced you..."

"No baby...no..." She stopped me. "You didn't force me to do anything...it was what I wanted...couldn't you tell? It was wonderful for me...having you and Len...it was..." She saw that the mention of Madeline changed the expression on my face. She put her hand on my cheek and smiled. "I love you baby...you know that don't you?"

She gave me a full kiss and I gave it back. We embraced and our tongues played. She put her hand in my crotch and my already hard cock got harder.

I cupped my mother's breast and she moaned gently. She said, "I thought we were going to talk...but this is nice." We kissed for a long time while I was deciding how to do it. Did she want me to throw her down and fuck her or what? The kissing had made me mellow but I figured I should take charge so I said in as authoritative a voice as I could muster, "Take your clothes off."

The way I said it sounded forced and stupid even to me, so it wasn't surprising that mom gave me a look as if I was crazy. Then it dawned on her what I was thinking and she gave a little laugh. "Oh honey...last night was...well it's just something we do once in a while...you don't have to act like...anything...just kiss me some more...love me some more...with your hands and with your lips and with that lovely cock that was inside me last night."

She led me to her bedroom and didn't take her eyes from mine as she discarded one piece of clothing after the other. I fought to hold her gaze because I wanted so much to look at the breasts that looked enormous out of the corner of my eye and the sweet trimmed pussy she was exposing for her son.

When my mother was nude, she started undressing me. As she did, I feasted my eyes on all of her as she moved and bent and swayed. As soon as she had all my clothes off she said, "I want to do something I've never done...because I want to do it with you."

My mother went down on me. My cock was in her mouth and I wasn't sure what she had meant because she had sucked me just hours before...and I couldn't have been the first. I let it go and just went with what was going on. She was on her knees...one hand cupped and massaged my balls...one hand was on my belly...and she was sucking...and licking...and mouthing me with long deep strokes.

I felt myself actually going down her throat as she took almost all of my stiff meat into her mouth. I couldn't take it for long; she was relentless. I had accelerated in a steep upgrade and she wasn't going to stop. I wanted her to know I was going to come and I didn't know if I should pull out of her mouth. What I did know was that the last thing I wanted to do was pull out of her warm sucking mouth. In the end it didn't matter what I thought or did. As I yelled "Mom...I'm coming...," the first shot of cum fired off. She didn't pull back and almost involuntarily I held her head and started fucking her mouth as I came.

My mother sucked and swallowed as fast I let go. I could feel my orgasm on every inch of my skin. Each release that I thought would be my last - wasn't. I imagined the cum just pouring into her mouth and down her throat as my hips bucked with each spasm. Finally I had to sit and when I did, she licked into the hole and then she sucked off whatever coating still remained on my cock. She looked up at me and I said, "Oh mom...that was the most incredible...most..."

I couldn't finish the sentence and she said, "I'm so glad baby...that was the first time for me...the first time I ever swallowed a man's cum...my baby's cum..." She kissed up and down my cock while holding it in her hand and I could feel the stirrings." It usually took me at least fifteen minutes to recover but it seemed like only five before I was ready and aching to take her again.

I guided her back on the bed and spread her legs. I licked at her moist pussy for a while but I was too anxious to be inside her to stay even though her moans were encouraging me to. I entered my mother's pussy and she felt so fucking good. It felt like her body was made for me...a mother with a perfectly sized opening to be filled and completed by every inch of her son's cock.

It was perfect. My cock was being milked by my mother's pussy. Her heels were digging into my calves and I was inside her...her big tits in my chest...we were both loving it...and I wanted more.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers