Mother's Helper Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers

She noticed there was a spray bottle in his hand. "I just filled this from the pitcher of cold water we keep in the frig. Time to cool you down on such a hot night." He blasted her right breast and she cried out from the icy shock. Before she could recover, he sprayed the other breast. "Arghhh!" she moaned. Matt was pleased, studying the fat clit, lips and shaved mound. Both of her dark nipples grew even more erect, straining against the thin material, completely visible under the drenched material. He shot a stream of the frigid liquid against her pussy. She gasped and squirmed but did not break her posture. After the shock wore off, she admitted to herself that the spray actually felt refreshing.

"Now kneel."

Oh, God, she thought, distraught. She couldn't trust herself to comply. Would he expose his handsome young cock? Would he make her go down on him? Matt stared at her, visibly displeased. Without warning, his arm shot out, grabbed her ear and pulled. She yelled and scrambled to her knees, her breathing irregular, flushed and sweating.

She'd never knelt in front of him like this. Awkwardly, her hands behind her neck, she knelt between his legs, her mouth inches from the tip of his underwear. Janice shuddered, thinking her son was about to force her to lick and suck his thick cock, the same way as she'd sucked off his fingers in the kitchen. Perhaps he'd twist her arm. Maybe he'd even make her deep throat him until he came in her hot, wide mouth. She licked her lips with apprehension. He lifted a pair of scissors. She was confused and concerned as he pressed the cold metal against her breast. When he began cutting away the material, beginning at the base of her breasts, she was too excited to be concerned any more.

When he'd cut around to her sides, he pulled her head and shoulders in closer to him so he could cut the remaining half off her back. Her head was thrust into his groin, the large prick in his underwear resting against her cheek. She could feel the heat and throbbing. Unable to turn her head to it, she groaned in frustration as the bottom half of the baby doll fell away. Matt relented a little on the pressure and she managed to turn her head and face his cotton-covered cock. Then he pulled very hard on the few inches of material remaining on her back and forced the extra cotton into the jaws of the clamp, squashing the fabric so hard into her breasts that they indented under the pressure across their middle and bulged on the tops and bottoms. She cried out in pain and Matt's cock, still inside the cotton boxers, popped into her wide-open mouth.

Although she did not suck him, Matt felt her hot breath on his rigid prick, even through his boxers as he unexpectedly shot off for thirty seconds with a huge load that saturated his boxers. Janice almost keeled over from the jerking member and the heady tang of her son's fresh semen. She was amazed when he kept jerking over and over. After an entire minute of shooting, he slowly pulled her mouth off him and stared down, her head hung in shame but so turned on she was breathing fast and hard. He understood she was staring fixedly at his drenched groin. The baby doll top was now reduced to a thin strip only two inches wide, exposing much of her sweating breasts. God, she looked great, the smooth, fat flesh globes heaving.

He put his hand under her chin and raised her head until their eyes met. Hers were glazed with lust and shame. Nothing had happened on purpose, she rationalized. It was not as if she'd gone down on his cock, working it with her tongue and lips, sucking him off. It had been years since she had even seen it. And why shouldn't she stare at his penis? He'd seen her naked. Besides, she was not to blame that it had popped into her mouth. After all, it was covered by his boxers and had been in her mouth for only a brief time. She'd never even tasted his discharge. And she could not possibly be experiencing any pleasure, acutely aware of the fabric pressing in on her bulging breasts. Did Matthew think they were too large? Or that her nipples and clit were too big? Was this the first punishment he'd warned her about?

"Goodnight, Mother." Her eyes changed to an expression of shock and dismay, her eyes beseeching him. How could he be so cruel, dismissing her so peremptorily? She opened her mouth to protest but he covered it with his palm till she acquiesced. He placed his forearms in her armpits and raised her till she was standing, shakily. She groaned as the lifting crushed her nipples into her breast flesh. "That's all for tonight. Go away until tomorrow night." Gently, he pushed her toward the door, watching her exposed ass cheeks with every reluctant, labored step she took, the dripping material rubbing against her throbbing nipples, pounding clit and puffed-up labia. He climbed under the sheets.

"Oh, Mother." She turned, desperately hoping he'd force her to an orgasm. Instead, Matt was holding his arm out to her. "Take these and clean them." She shuffled back to him, her hands outstretched. "Same position," he said. She knelt again, reeling at the speed with which he was becoming increasingly severe and dominating, never missing a chance to humiliate, tease and excite her. Matt dropped his boxers into her palms. Her hands sagged slightly from the weight of his load. She was mesmerized by the heat, heaviness and strong scent, realizing that they contained a huge amount of spunk.

"Now raise your arms." The slavish mother held them up, cupped, as if they were a sacrificial offering. Matt pushed her hands and arms back until they were above her head and chest. Ever so slightly and slowly, he squeezed her fingers around the bulging briefs. She stared at the hands above her, shocked, humiliated and stimulated by the sight of fresh white jizz, still hot, seeping out to the edges of her palms.

Matt squeezed a bit harder. His huge load began to fall off the sides of her hands and drip onto her black hair and forehead. Another squeeze and the steaming stuff oozed out between her long tanned fingers and splattered onto her nose, chin and chest. Now Matt compressed her fingers much more and streams of his cream splashed all over her face and near-naked breasts, running down into the scrap of fabric pressing her aureole and nipples, accumulating so much that it cascaded down onto her exposed thighs. She opened her mouth, trying to capture a small part of the stream. By the time the boxers had been squeezed out, her entire front was drenched in his discharges. Neither of them moved, stunned by the outrageousness of the act, not sure what to do next. Matt was at a loss. Janice realized that Matt had enough in his one load to equal that of at least three normal guys. She must look as if she'd been in a Bukkake session, the kind she viewed on the Web.

After a minute, he said, "You can go now." Too shamed to even glance at him, Janice stood and trudged to the bathroom, where the hamper was located. The scent of the jism was overwhelmingly strong. In the bathroom, she dropped to her knees and was about to place the dripping underwear in the hamper when she hesitated. She needed a taste so badly. There was so much of it, and it was still warm. . . .

Suddenly, Matt had to pee. He walked quietly to the bathroom in his bare feet. It was a surprise to see his mother kneeling on the floor in front of the hamper, her ass completely bare. He entered from directly behind her, seeing in the floor-length mirror that her face was buried in his briefs. She inhaled deeply. Then she stuck out her long tongue at the bottom of the fabric and began licking up the entire length. It was delicious, not bitter or tart like so many guys she'd blown, but warm and rich, just slightly tangy. As she reached the top, he grabbed the hair on the back of her head and roughly yanked it back until her face was pointed up, tongue extended, loaded with his cream. Her forehead, eyebrows, nose, cheeks and chin were still dappled with spunk.

"Huh!" she grunted in shock, her chest heaving with cringing embarrassment, her body squirming beneath Matt's grip on her hair, and stared up at Matt's face as a wave of humiliation crashed over her. "Don't you dare swallow that load! Mother, I said to have my boxers cleaned, not to swab off my load with your tongue."

"Uhnhh," she moaned, as several long strands of jism fell off the edges of her overfilled tongue onto her breasts. He moved to her front and sat on the hamper. Placing a hand beneath her chin, he forcefully tilted her head forward until his cum poured out of her mouth into his cupped hand. She groaned with frustration. "On second thought, we don't want to waste this, now do we?" Although her eyes were downcast with shame to the floor, he noticed that she licked her lips incessantly, relishing in the taste of whatever cum remained on them.

He yanked up her head until she met his eyes. "No I wouldn't want to waste it," she agreed defiantly, her eyes blazing. "Yours is the best I ever tasted, a perfect combination of sweet and salty."

"Then take it back," Matt ordered, pulling back her head again and opening his cupped hand so the gunk flowed down into her gaping mouth and splashed all over her face and chest. She took big gulps and swallowed it all, greedily.

They stayed that way for a time, Matt thinking. "Since you like cum so much, you can go to bed with it like that. No washing your face or chest. And no cleaning up and swallowing. Just leave it alone. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Now go."

Still stunned, she managed to drag herself to her feet and shakily stumbled out the door. It wasn't until after she left that he realized his boxers were not on the bathroom floor. He sat there for a while, thinking about this turn of events. Then Matt went, again quietly, to Janice's open door and peered into her bedroom. Now asleep, she had kicked off the sheet and lay sprawled on her stomach, since the clamps prevented her from sleeping on her back. One arm extended over the side of the bed, his underwear lying inside out beneath her dangling hand. He noticed that virtually all his cum had been removed from the briefs, and was pleased to see that her face and chest, still coated with his sticky residue, shined in the faint hallway light as it slowly dried overnight. She would wake to the degrading experience of her son's cum, now dried to a crust, flaking off her face, breasts and belly in the exposing light of day.

"All in all, not a bad night," he thought. He realized that, before he expected to get any more sleep that night, he'd have to make plans for tomorrow night.

Next: Janice injures her ankle and must be restrained from movement.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers
12