Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um Mmmmaaalison, that wasn't very nice." he said slowly regaining his composure.

"What do you mean? I thought you liked me taking care of you. Unless you'd rather Lucia was doing it for you?" she said giving him a wry look.

Fuck what was going on with his mom, first she nearly lost it in the car because he asked her for head, now she was jerking him off in the middle of a restaurant. And what was this stuff about the waitress? Shit was his mom getting jealous? Bobby felt like he was really out of his depth tonight.

Lucia returned with the champagne and poured them two glasses. Bobby clumsily sipped some of his while his mom drank hers down and poured another. Looked like she sure was planning on celebrating! They chatted idly about nothing in particular as Alison fairly quickly drained her glass and started on a third.

"Um excuse me, I hope you won't mind me interrupting, I just wanted to offer my congratulations."

They looked up to see a middle aged man with dark brown hair in a gaudy blue suit standing at the table.

"I wonder if I might be so bold as to ask what the occasion is?"

"Actually I just got a promotion." smiling back at the man.

"Aw shoot! Not about the promotion, I mean congratulations. It's just me and my buddies over there had a little bet going." He gestured at a booth with a few men in equally bad suits who waved back.

Bobby noticed the man was looking a little uncomfortable and then saw where his gaze was directed, right down his mom's top. From his position Bobby realised if he leant forward he could see almost all of his mom's left breast where it had fallen out of her dress, and he guessed the guy had an even better view.

In fact the man had an almost unobstructed view of two of the biggest best, tits he'd ever seen in his life, and he'd visited plenty of strip bars in his time. "We errr, well that's to say I , um said I thought you two... I mean the two of you, um were getting engaged."

"Engaged? Oh no!" she smiled drinking her champagne.

The man was holding his hat in front of his groin and Bobby guessed he was getting hard from ogling his mom's tits. His mom seemed oblivious and continued to smile as the man gabbled on.

"Well that's bad for me, the loser has to buy you folks another bottle of bubbly."

"Another? Well I suppose we are celebrating aren't we Bobby?"

"Huh? Uh yeah."

"Well thank you very much. Aren't you going to thank the man Bobby?"

"Thanks." said Bobby without much enthusiasm.

"Okay, well you folks enjoy!"

He took one last look at her boobs, the image imprinted on his brain, before heading back to his table.

"Well you could have made a little more conversation, or is it only Lucia you want to talk to?" she eyed him as she sipped her glass.

"Mom, that creep was looking right down your top the whole time he was talking you!"

"My top?"

"Yes, it's a wonder he didn't take a photograph."

She looked down to see that where her jacket had fallen open and her boobs were almost totally exposed, only the thin straps of the dress partially hiding one nipple while the other was fully exposed. She hastily adjusted herself while Bobby looked over and saw the man in animated conversation with his buddies, obviously describing her tits with hand gestures.

"Oh dear, I did give him rather an eyeful didn't I?"

"An eyeful? The guy had a hard on! What a jerk, I ought a go over and punch his lights out!"

"I doubt that would help your wrists much."

"I don't care! Who does he think he is, staring at you like that!?"

"Bobby Stevens, are you getting jealous?"

"No! Well, I mean yes, I mean, well you know looking at you like that, it's wrong."

"You mean I'm not attractive?"

"Mom you're beautiful, stunning. It's just he was staring at your, well you know, boobs."

She turned to face him and gave Bobby the same view the man in the suit. Bobby gawped at her tits, now restrained only by the fabric of her dress.

"Well you asked me to wear this Bobby, you can't expect to be the only one that sees. Besides he did buy us champagne."

"Well I still think he's an asshole."

"Bobby, you're the quite the knight in shining armour, rescuing a damsel in distress like this."She poured herself yet another glass, finishing the bottle. She was definitely getting well lit tonight.

She lent over to him again, "Well I suppose I should give you a reward for being such a gentleman." so saying she slid her hand onto his crotch and caressed his cock again.

He groaned at her renewed teasing, how he was ever going to make it through this meal without cumming in his pants he didn't know. She leant closer and he could feel her breath on his cheek and smell the wine.

"You know that question you asked me earlier Bobby?"

Question? He flicked through his brain but right now all he could think of was her fingers on his cock and her lips... her lips! Wait she didn't mean, in the car, about sucking his dick? Ok proceed with caution he ordered his mouth.

"Umm, you mean what I asked you in the car... about, treat... um... with your... mouth err on my ohhh my err"

Nice job mouth! You're fired.

"Yes Bobby that question."

"Um, ok?"

She teased his cock caressing the head with sensuous movements, the front of his pants now moist with pre cum that was oozing from his cock.

"Do you really want me to do that for you?"

She was talking about sucking his cock, like she was actually considering it.

He didn't trust himself to speak so he simply nodded.

She continued to stroke his cock while she considered the question, his dick lurching and drooling at her stroking. She looked him in the eye and opened her mouth, her sensuous, full mouth, to speak.

"Hi guys, this is compliments of the gentlemen over there." Lucia arrived with a fresh bottle of champagne and an ice bucket.

Fuck!

"Oh thank you."

"Are you ready to order yet?"

"Yes I think so thank you, let's see I think I will have a steak, I really feel like a mouthful of prime meat tonight." she squeezed his cock.

Fuck, was that her way of telling him she was going to do it?

"Um sure, how would you like it?"

"Oh, definitely well done." she continued to caress him.

Oh god, he was going to have to sit though a meal? He felt like it was all he could do not to cum in his pants as it was.

"And you sir?"

She began tugging his cock head again. "Uuuuhhhh, oh, um oh god!"

"Is he ok?"

"Yes, just another little turn I'm afraid. He'll be fine in a few moments. What about a Caesar salad darling?" she asked as she gave his cock head a particularly sensuous twisting stroke.

"Oh god yes!" he thumped the table with his arm.

"Um ok... so one Caesar salad and one steak well done." Lucia scuttled off as Alison released his cock and almost exploded with laughter.

"Oh god, mom, that wasn't funny! I can't take much more of this."

"I'm sorry Bobby, I promise I'll make it up to you later on." she said with a look that suggested she really would.

Alison poured some more champagne and sipped it until the food arrived. The meal passed in a daze, for Bobby because his cock was throbbing like it was going to explode and all he could think of was whether his mom was going to give him a blowjob, for his mom because she was getting wasted on the best part of two bottles of champagne. As they finished their meal mom settled the check and Lucia smiled as she saw the tip. Mom got unsteadily to her feet before helping Bobby up, his cock was tenting out from his pants like a 3rd limb and mom stood to one side giving Lucia a clear view. She gasped as she saw Bobby's huge hard on, and Alison pretended to suddenly notice.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry, it's a side effect of his accident I'm afraid, he gets like this sometimes. I'm so sorry. He can't help it."

"Oh I see." was all Lucia could say, and she clearly could, her eyes were fixed on Bobby's huge hard on and she was flushing.

"Uh, oh, err." Bobby tried to cover himself with his hands without much success.

"I'm so sorry. Come along darling let's you home darling."

Lucia looked away, embarrassed and Bobby hobbled out of the restaurant as best his could following his mom. As the got to the car park Alison exploded with laughter.

"God mom, that wasn't funny!"

"Oh relax Bobby! You gave the girl a treat, she couldn't take her eyes off it."

Bobby helped his mom into the passenger seat and despite his anger couldn't help staring at her shapely legs as she slid in to the car. As they drove out of the parking lot Bobby was still steamed.

"I'm sorry Bobby, don't be mad. I was just having fun."

"Mom, that girl must have thought I was some kind of drooling pervert."

"I'm sorry Bobby, did you think she was hot?"

"Mom she was just a girl, I mean she was nice but you really embarrassed me. And I can't believe that guy was staring at your boobs and you didn't care."

"Bobby it was you that wanted me to wear this, I didn't know he was seeing as much as he was until it was too late. I'm really sorry I embarrassed you, you know I love you more than anything. I was just happy and having a little fun and as for that girl I think you gave her a treat."

"Treat?"

"Letting her see this big thing." she reached across and squeezed his cock through his pants. "You can't be that cross, Bobby you're still hard."

"Well after the way you've been teasing me all night I'm not surprised."

"Teasing?" she asked with mock shock. "I thought you liked me playing with you." she said rubbing his cock through his pants.

Bobby groaned, "I do mom, but it's been all evening and I can only take so much."

"Oh poor darling, well I'll put you out of your misery soon." his cock lurched at the thought of his mom bringing him off, and then he remembered what she said earlier.

"I seem to recall you saying something about that earlier."

"Oh, that..."

"Don't tell me you forgot."

"No, I was hoping you might."

"Mom, I'm not going to forget that."

"Well I suppose I did promise, more or less."

So she was going to do it????

"All right Bobby I suppose I should make it up to you. If you'll forgive me and stop being cross."

He didn't say anything but she could sense he was weakening. She continued to rub his cock through his pants feeling it lurching and drooling, his dick like an iron bar.

"How would you like a little preview?" his dick jumped, "That's so long as you think you won't crash?"

"Ummm ok."

"All right then."

She slowly undid his pants, reaching inside and managing to lever his hard cock out till it sprang into the open. He was swollen, his head purple and veins standing out on the shaft. The cool air felt good on his cock head which was dribbling with pre cum. His mom leant down and he gasped as he felt her warm breath on his cock, thankfully they were on the freeway by now and there was no other traffic around otherwise there was no way he'd never have been able to keep the car on the road.

Her tongue slithered out and swirled around his hard glans, licking up the salty film of liquid that was oozing from his hard cock.

"Ooooohhh god."

"Are you sure you can still drive?" she lifted her head.

"Yeah, I'll be ok."

"Alright then." she moved down again.

Her warm breath on his cock again and then a wonderful warm, wet sensation enveloped his dick. He forced himself to keep his eyes focused on the road but the rest of his attention was on the feelings coming from his cock.

She gently sucked his swollen glans, teasing him while lightly flicking his head with her tongue. Bobby said nothing but just groaned as she continued to make out with his cock. He then felt her lips begin to slide down his shaft as she took him deeper into her mouth before sliding back up again. His balls tightened in his pants and his cock lurched in her mouth as Alison's lips tenderly slid up and down his bloated cock teasing him towards orgasm before lifting off his cock and lightly swirling her tongue around the head to let his recover for a few moments.

She then slid her mouth back down over his cock, enveloping him in a wonderful warm, wet, velvety tunnel, her tongue sensuously snaking around his throbbing cock head. She continued making out with his hard dick while Bobby gripped the wheel and started ahead, not trusting himself to take his eyes off the road. Bobby's cock was pulsing and dribbling salty pre cum that his mom licked from his cock. He was so hard it was as if his cock was carved from granite and from the way he was spasming Alison could tell he had almost reached his limits so she released him from her lips and sat back up.

"Is that enough to be going on with?"

Bobby just nodded.

"So have I earned your forgiveness?"

Again Bobby just nodded.

Alison chuckled, "I haven't done that since I was in high school."

So his mom had given road head? His cock lurched at the thought.

"Well I guess your driving skills passed the test, even if your conversation seems to have suffered." his mom smiled.

As Bobby exited the freeway and drove the last few streets to their home all he could think of was cumming, his balls ached like they were going to explode and his cock was like a baseball bat. Finally they reached their street and entered the garage the door swinging closed behind them.

"Here let me get the door for you." Alison leant across him, she had undone her jacket on the way home and her unfetterd boobs tumbled out and swayed, bouncing on his drooling cock as she reached for the door handle. Bobby stepped out, his pants slipping down his legs as he did. His mom walked round to join him taking in the sight of Bobby with his hard cock standing out from under his shirt and his pants round his ankles.

"Well aren't you the sight?" smiled Alison, "Here let me help you."

She knelt down and his cock lurched as her face drew level with his cock.

"With your clothes!" she gave him an exasperated look as she smiled and removed his shoes before helping him step out of his pants.

'Now... I'll help you with this." she said standing and stroking his iron hard dick before slipping off her jacket and dress so she was naked apart from her panties. Bobby's dick lurched like a dog wanting to do for a walk and Alison simply smiled and wrapped her hand round it once again.

"Come along young man, let's put you out of your misery."

She led him into the house by his cock as he watched her shapely ass wobbling in her high cut panties and the sides of her boobs jiggling. They reached the living room where she pushed him down onto the couch before dropping to her knees in front of him. She gently lifted his cock up away from his belly so it was level with her face, his huge dick looking massive so close to her delicate features. She then began to lick up the shaft of his cock, sensuously and slowly drawing closer to his cock head before stopping and starting the journey again, worshipping his huge phallus with loving caresses of her tongue. After a few moments of teasing the shaft she finally licked the full length of his huge cock, lightly flicking her tongue over the purple glans of his cock, teasing it with gentle touches before becoming bolder and swirling around the head.

Bobby lay back watching her with glazed eyes, his beautiful mother sensuously snaking her tongue over his cock head, before looking him in the eye and opening her ruby red lips to take it into her mouth. He drew in his breath sharply at she sensation of her mouth sucking his cock and her tongue continuing to dance over his cock, instinctively seeking out his most sensitive areas.

The room was silent apart from the the wet slurps from Alison's lips as she sucked her son's huge dick, he watched her beautiful face as she continued to make love to his cock with her mouth, her movements sensuous and loving as she ran her full red lips slowly up and down the arrogant column of meat.

She continued to tease and excite, drawing the moment out as long as she could but Bobby's excitement was too great to hold out for long and she sensed it. She looked him in his glazed eyes and subtly increasing the cadence and intensity of her movements, her lips gliding up and down the shaft of his cock, taking the head and several inches of the shaft deep in her mouth, slowly, inexorably bringing him closer and closer to his orgasm.

As he watched her mouth making love to his cock, her beautiful face bobbing on his meaty shaft he wished this moment could last forever, but his body was betraying him, try as he might he could feel his swollen balls tighten and his cock pulse as his orgasm grew inexorably closer. Finally he he knew he couldn't hold back the flood gates any longer.

"Ohhhh goood mom... cuuuummming." he groaned.

She said nothing but continued her movements, holding herself ready for the huge load of cum she knew he'd built up. She felt his cock spasm and then suddenly flood her mouth with thick sperm. Even knowing how much to expect she struggled not to gag as his cock erupted again and again in her mouth filling her cheeks to overflowing so that she had to gulp down his loads to make room for more. It seemed he was cumming forever and try as she might some escaped from her lips and dribbled down the shaft before she felt his loads begin to reduce and his orgasm finally subside.

He looked at her through a daze as she lifted her lips from his cock, a pool of thick cum still filling her mouth before she looked at him and gulped it down. His cock continued to lurch and she gently held it in her hands to steady it as she licked up some of the dribbles that had escaped before finally releasing it and rising unsteadily to her feet, smiling at him.

He couldn't speak and wouldn't know what to say if he could, so he simply watched her as she walked to the stairs, her gait exaggerating her swaying bottom and her jiggling boobs, as she made her way up the stairs. He looked down at his cock, glistening with saliva and traces of her red lipstick and it gave another spasm as he contemplated the new level of ecstasy he had just experienced.

Cumming in chapter 10... Alison requires some assistance in her new job finding a volunteer to model for a for a replica penis, no one quite measures up apart from Bobby.

12