Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 21

Story Info
Nathan and Bobby go head to head.
7.9k words
4.48
90.7k
76

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,166 Followers

The usual disclaimers apply, the story contains incest and sexual scenes so if you are likely to be offended by this please don't read any further. The characters are over 18, the persons and events described are entirely fictional. The author reserves all rights to the story and its reproduction with the exception of Literotica. All feedback is appreciated and if you like the story, please rate it in the comments section.

*****

Alison was pretty sore after having her anal cherry popped by Bobby, so she decided to rest while Bobby went off to explore the resort. He wandered around checking out the stores; and one caught his eye. They sold a variety of costumes. Obviously when the guests here weren't naked, they were into some role-play as well. As he looked through them, he was struck by an idea to spice the party up...

Alison opened her eyes and discovered it was mid-afternoon.

"Goodness, I've been asleep for 2 hours."

The room was quiet and the bed was empty, so she guessed Bobby was out. So she got up, ordered herself some coffee, and ran a shower. As she was cleaning herself off and tenderly washing her bottom, she heard the door to the room open and close.

"Bobby, is that you?"

"Yeah, I've got some news for you!'

She frowned, wondering what it could be. She finished washing and stepped out into the bedroom, drying herself.

"Well what is it?"

"Bobby turned to face her, admiring her naked body fresh from the shower; and as usual his mind went blank.

"Bobby?"

"Err... what?"

In exasperation, she wrapped the towel round herself.

"You had something you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh, yeah! I was looking 'round the resort; and I had an idea for the party. I figured why not make it fancy dress?"

"Fancy dress?"

"Yeah, you know, get everyone to dress up. I found some costume shop in the concourse. I guess people here are into wearing clothes sometimes. Anyway, I found you the perfect outfit!"

"Outfit? Bobby, what are you talking about?"

"You know, a costume for the party. It's an Egyptian one."

"An Egyptian Costume??? What are you expecting me to wear now?"

After recalling Bobby's taste in clothes for her, she was dreading what he had planned.

"This one!" he said, opening a bag and pulling out a package. "You'll look amazing in this, Nee-feerrrr- titty." he read off the label and passed it to her.

"It's pronounced Nefertiti; and it's hardly much of an outfit at all."

On the front of the box there was a photograph of a girl modelling the costume, which consisted of a wig, a metal wire bra fashioned to look like snakes twisted round her breasts, and a long white strip of fabric at the front.

"Try it on. You'll look amazing in it."

"Bobby, I'm not some sort of doll you can just dress up and play games with. I'm not sure this whole party is such a good idea."

"Doll? I'm not playing games with you, I think you're beautiful. I thought we were going to have a party; and it would be more fun, that's all. Forget it. If you don't want to, then that's fine."

She could see he was clearly upset; and looked at the picture on the box once more.

"This doesn't look like the sort of outfit you're supposed to wear in public."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's very... revealing."

"Revealing? We're walking around practically naked in case you hadn't noticed."

"I don't need reminding, thank you."

"Well, I've paid for it now. You might at least try it on, even if it's just for me."

She unpacked it; and tried on the skirt and wig, which fit without much problem. When she came to examine the bra though, it was pretty obvious that it was too small.

"Bobby, don't you have any idea of women's measurements? Does it look like I will fit in this?"

"Errr, I don't know. I guess I just figured the girl in the picture seemed to be wearing it ok."

She held the box up to show him. "Do my breasts look the same size as hers?"

"No, yours are way bigger! Oh! I get you. Well, um, maybe try it on and see."

Alison did it up and tried her best to fit her boobs into it. They were bulging out between the metal snakes and threatening to explode out of the top.

"Wow that looks hot! I think I got it right the first time."

"What do you mean?"

"You look like Nefer-titty!"

She threw the box lid at him.

"Honestly I think you did this on purpose! You seem to delight in making me wear outfits that are too small!"

He had to admit she did have a point. He loved looking at her naked boobs best; but seeing them bulging out of a bra that was far too small was a pretty close second. As he watched her struggling to fit her boobs into the costume, his cock grew to full hardness again. She finished struggling and noticed his arousal.

"You look like you could go as the god Min."

"Who's Min?"

"He's an Egyptian god of fertility. The hieroglyphs of him look very similar to you, at least from the side."

"Huh?" He glanced down at his erection and then smiled. "Oh I get it. How come you know about that?"

"I studied History at university, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Ok, well, I guess I could go for being a god for the night! What do I need as an outfit?"

"Well, that would be rather difficult. As I recall, he, or they, had the head of a woman."

"What? Wow those Egyptians were pretty kinky. I bet that... hey, I just had an idea."

"Oh dear Bobby. Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret mentioning this?"

As the time for the party rolled 'round, Alison found herself getting more excited about the whole thing.

She ordered up some food and plenty of drink, which was laid out on the balcony; and checked herself out in the mirror. The outfit actually looked really sexy on her. The fact that the bra was far too small simply served to make her boobs look obscenely large, as they spilled out between the metal wire snakes. She was startled out of her thoughts by the doorbell and went to open it. Cynthia and Pamela were the first guests, dressed in

leopard-skin loin cloths and black wigs. With heavy eye-liner, they stood side by side with their hands together in mock worship.

"Good evening. We are your slave girls." Cynthia announced solemnly before dissolving into giggles.

"Come on in you two," smiled Alison, as they made their way in.

Both girls were topless; and Alison had to admire Pamela's boobs as she walked in. They were nowhere near as big as her own; but perfectly shaped with pale pink nipples and barely a hint of sag. Pamela, in her turn, lost no time in checking out Alison, clearly admiring her oversized boobs in her undersized bra.

"You look amazing!" she commented.

"Thanks, it's a struggle staying in this."

"Let me know if you need any help!" smiled Pam. "Say, where's Bobby?"

"Oh, he'll be making an appearance soon."

"They made their way out to the balcony; and Alison poured them all champagne."

"Well, here's to this evening! May the best cock win!" giggled Cynthia, raising her glass. "Speaking of which, where are the boys? We may have to start without them."

There was a knock at the door; and Alison answered it, revealing Ellie and Nathan. Ellie was wearing a small Egyptian crown; and her long black hair hung down over her breasts in an Egyptian style. She had a white piece of fabric similar to Alison's, but being darker skinned, it contrasted more. Nathan was dressed as a Pharaoh, with a crown and gold eye-liner. He had a gold belt with a white loin cloth, that hung down covering his cock and balls. Alison had to admit he did look magnificent, and caught herself eyeing the heavy cock that swayed about under the thin white loin cloth.

As Nathan strode out onto the balcony, he was clearly getting into character; and Cynthia and Pam lost no time in running over to greet him.

"Greetings, mighty King, may your slave girls attend to your mighty royal penis?"

They began cracking up as Nathan smiled at them.

"You'll get plenty of time to attend to that, don't you worry."

"So are you looking forward to having your slave girl suck your great big cock?" Pamela smiled up at him, rubbing her big boobs against his arm, and running her fingers over his chest.

"Oh yeah, I could go for some of that."

"Normally, when I'm fluffing the guys at the studio, most of them have trouble not cumming. Apparently my tongue is really good. Must come from all that pussy licking!" she smiled at Cyn.

"Well I've yet to meet the girl who can make me cum if I don't want to," smiled Nathan.

As he said it, though, his white loin cloth was beginning to tent out noticeably as he started to get hard.

"Oh look Pam! The mighty royal penis arises!" giggled Cyn.

Both girls watched as the front of his costume rose further and further, until it stuck out obscenely at a 90° angle.

"Oh wow, he's definitely awake now!" giggled Pam, pulling the loin cloth to one side to reveal Nathan's huge hard on and heavy hanging balls.

"Mmmmm, are you looking forward to me sucking this?"

She lightly ran her finger tips over the dark purple head while gazing at Nathan, and letting her tongue run suggestively over her lips. Nathan clearly was looking forward to it, judging from his hard-on, and was getting impatient for some action.

"Say, where is Bobby? Let's get this party on the road," complained Nathan.

"Yes, where is he?" enquired Ellie.

"He'll be here in a moment; but I just wanted to show you my ummm, costume first," replied Alison, sitting on a chair with a black sheet over it. She squirmed about a little looking slightly awkward.

"There's not much costume to see, is there?" commented Ellie, clearly a little intimidated by Alison's huge breasts threatening to spill out. Alison ignored the jibe and continued.

"Well I've come as Min the god of fertility, I have the body of a woman..."

"I noticed that!" commented Nathan, his huge dick springing as Pam continued to tease it. Ellie shot him a dark look that he either ignored or didn't notice.

"But also with an erect phallus."

"A what?"

"A huge erect penis."

"Um, well, Alison, unless there is something you're not telling us, that is going to be a little difficult to manage, isn't it?" queried Cynthia, looking puzzled.

Alison didn't say anything, but simply lifted the front of her skirt revealing a huge cock and pair of balls jutting out of her panties.

"What the fuck!!??" Nathan looked like he was about to suffer a heart attack, as he looked at the massive erection jutting up from between Alison's legs, unsure if he'd been taken in by a trans-sexual.

Cynthia knew better and stared more closely.

"Bobby, is that you under there?"

They were answered by Bobby cracking up with laughter from under the sheet. Even Alison couldn't help herself from giggling at the look of total astonishment on the faces of their guests. She released Bobby's cock and balls from her panties before standing up revealing the black sheet on the chair had actually been concealing Bobby. He pulled the top of the sheet down grinning at everyone as his hard on continued to stick through the hole.

"That was very freaky!" laughed Pamela.

"Hey Bobby looks like you came as a glory hole!" hooted Cynthia as Bobby stood up, still jutting through the hole in the sheet.

"Well I could do with a BJ right now. I've been waiting all day!"

"Oh, you're gonna get one, the best you ever had in fact. I just hope you manage not to blow your load straight away."

Pamela gave Bobby her most sensuous look as she said this; and Bobby's dick gave a salute of appreciation. He got the feeling Pam wasn't exaggerating when she said she was a great cock sucker.

"Ok let's get started. Bobby, get over here!"

Cyn was taking charge and Bobby dutifully took his place on one side of her as Nathan stood on the other, their huge erect cocks making them look like an obscene guard of honour at a wedding, with Cyn as the bride. She reached out and took one in each hand and began stroking them.

"Hmmm, I think we should start by measuring you boys to see just how big you are. Pammy, did you bring my tape measure?"

"You know I did! We were taking bets on who's the biggest earlier, remember?" she smiled as she took the measure from her bag and handed it to Cyn. She held it out next to Bobby's dick; but it jumped up as she attempted to read it.

"Pam, help me keep this under control will you."

"With pleasure." Pam stood on the other side of Bobby, gently holding his cock while Cyn took the measurements.

"Wow, 9 ½ inches! Pretty impressive Bobby. Let's see how thick you are."

She wrapped the measure around the base of his cock and then unravelled it.

"6 inches around. Quite a dick, Bobby."

Pam smiled at Cyn. The truth was they'd measured Bobby's dildo earlier. So they knew exactly how big he was; but the ritual of doing it publicly seemed too exciting to miss.

"And now let's check out contestant number 2!"

Pamela continued holding Bobby's cock gently, toying with it while Cyn measured Nathan.

"10 inches long! Holy shit, and...5½ inches around."

"I call that a draw," smiled Pam.

Bobby and Nathan both seemed happy with the result, honour being satisfied on both counts.

"Ok, we test your staying power; and how about we see how much you boys can take? Why don't we start off with a hand job, say 5 minutes?"

Cyn was clearly getting into her stride as the master of ceremonies now.

"Shit, 5 minutes? I thought this was supposed to be a contest? I spend all weekend getting my dick stroked without cumming," laughed Nathan.

"Well, you've not had one of my hand jobs yet," smiled Cyn. "But since you're so confident how about we make it 10 minutes?"

"Li'l girl, you could make it 10 hours and you'd never be able to make me cum if I didn't want to."

"Bobby?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Ok then, let's get started!"

"Wait. Let me set my timer, just so it's official!" commented Pam, clearly getting excited by the whole thing as she set the timer on her phone. "Ok... go!"

Instead of starting out by frantically jerking him, Cyn simply encircled his shaft with her fingers and began running her hand up and down the length of his cock, pausing to explore around the purple head, watching Nathan's reactions to see where his weak spots might be. He remained impassive, looking as if he couldn't care less and signalled to Pam.

"Hey why don't you bring those big titties over here."

"Yes, your majesty!" she giggled as she walked across to Nathan, sticking her boobs out and putting her arms behind her back. "Do they meet with the Pharaohs approval?"

"They sure do!"

Nathan reached out to squeeze Pam's big tits; as Cyn continued stroking his huge cock, using 2 hands now to caress his massive tool.

"Is this turning you on Nathan, having 2 lesbians to play with?" asked Cynthia, stroking his cock with one hand and playing with the head with the other.

"There's worse ways to spend an evening," he smiled, grabbing Cyn's ass with one hand while he continued to grope Pam's tits with the other.

Cyn was upping her pace now, stroking faster and twisting her hand as she went, while the fingers of her other hand caressed his purple cock head like she was opening a door knob, teasing it as she jerked the shaft.

"Mmmmmmm," Nathan let out an involuntary moan.

"Ooooohh, I think his majesty is enjoying his hand job."

"It's real nice."

"I hope his majesty isn't going to cum soon."

"Relax little girl, you'll wear your hands out on my dick. Mmmm, c'mere and let me suck on these."

He squeezed Pam's boobs together, the pale white flesh overflowing his big black hands, presenting her pink nipples and areola so he could feast on them, sucking one then the other, then attempting to greedily suck both at the same time.

"Oooh that's it, suck my titties. It'll be my turn to suck you next!" giggled Pam.

Nathan gave no outward sign of excitement; but Cyn could feel his cock growing even harder, and pre-cum was starting to leak from his cock head. She smeared it over his glans, paying special attention to his frenulum, and watched with satisfaction as his cock head swelled even more and his balls drew up. A couple more minutes and she guessed he would be blowing his load; but at that moment Pam's phone chimed.

"Ooops, times up!" announced Pam, as she withdrew her boobies from Nathan, while Cyn released his pulsing cock. He retained his cool outer demeanour; but the girls sensed he was closer to losing it than he would like to admit.

"Ok Bobby, time to step up!"

Bobby had been enjoying the spectacle of Nathan standing like some Nubian king, with Cyn and Pam caressing and being groped by him like slave girls, and was looking forward to some of the same. He'd not had any orgasms since yesterday; and in Bobby's hormone fuelled world, that was an eternity. His cock waved from side to side as he strode up to take his place between the girls. His "costume" consisted of some arm bands and some Egyptian style eye-liner Alison had applied. Bobby's natural smile and toned physique meant he still looked every bit the young god as he took his place.

"Mmmm Bobby, I'd forgotten how much prettier your dick looks in real life, and so hard! You know we couldn't get him to go down to get the mould off him."

Cynthia gently stroked his cock as she said this, teasing him rather than actually jerking him off. Never-the-less, his dick still jumped and swayed as she touched it.

"Ohhh Bobby, it looks like he's alive! Are you sure you're going to be able to take all that stroking? I hope so. I want a chance to suck it! I can deep throat your dildo; so I want to

see if I can do the real thing as well!" cooed Pam as she rubbed her boobs up against Bobby's chest and ran her hands over his torso all the while looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on him." smiled Cyn.

Fuck these two were sexy as hell. Hhe could see why Nathan was so keen for a threesome with them.

"Hey, don't worry about me. I can take it!" smiled Bobby, his confidence more for show.

"Ok, well let's start then. Let me set the timer. Ok, and...go!" Pam set the stopwatch going.

Cynthia went from teasing to stroking Bobby's cock, slowly at first, watching the silky foreskin slide up and down over the head of his cock, feeling his cock harden and throb under her ministrations, pausing to tease and explore around his cock head, tickling and teasing to see what drew the biggest reaction. Pam stepped close to him and rubbed herself against him like a sensual cat.

"Mmmmm... Bobby, no need to ask if you like big boobies."

She pushed her melons out at Bobby; and smiled at Alison who said nothing, but was flushed with jealousy at watching Bobby being teased and stroked by these two girls.

"Would you like to touch them?"

Bobby didn't need asking twice, and grabbed Pam's big tits, squeezing them together. They were bigger than he thought, and firmer than he expected. Her nipples were pale and pink; and he couldn't deny she did have a great rack. He squeezed them hard and Pam let out a little shriek. Bobby was used to his mom's preferences for rough play; so he relaxed his grip, pushing her knockers together and lifting them so he could feast on her nipples.

"Mmmmm oh yeah, Bobby, suck my boobies. Ooohh that's nice. They're getting a lot of attention today."

Cynthia was now picking up the pace, stroking his cock in earnest, making his big balls swing around, alternating between long strokes up and down the shaft, before concentrating on jerking the skin back and forward over his swollen cock head. The past few weeks of teasing by his mother had helped Bobby build up an endurance he wouldn't have had otherwise; but there was no denying Cynthia knew how to jerk a cock. She brought her other hand up to stroke his cock.

"Wow, looks like there's room for three hands on that!" chimed Pam.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,166 Followers